/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Tierce »

...Now that you two are done, can we get those votes on Nacho?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1488, Tammy wrote:
On the whole I have more reasons to think you're town than not, but when you make a post I've never seen town make before I'm going to point it out and question it. I don't stop reading my town reads, even the ones I feel confident in my ability to read, and you know that.

But no, I'm not trolling you. I legitimately hated that post and it made me twitchy. But, I do also want you to be more proactive.

Like for instance Empire, if you had read that line, you would know that I still think you're town so you can take your "I don't want to deal with your bullshit paranoia how dare you how can you think I'm scum" and stuff it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Tierce »

Yet another fantastic reprimand destroyed by a new page.
Hey Faraday, can I mod your game and do VC stuff and whatnot? You're Enjoyable, I'm Smooth, I'm sure we can make it work~

Taaaaammmmy. Empire was drunk and he hasn't been having a good time IRL. Yeah, you thought it was a scummy post, you've talked about it at length, at this point it's just you two ranting at each other. Save it for Cerulean games?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:43 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1544, Zachrulez wrote:Another deadline scramble for a lynch.

Really guys? I don't even know anymore... just... fucking urgh.

This game needs more decisive decision making. We currently have like the opposite of that going on right now.

In post 1546, Zachrulez wrote:None of Benmage, Nacho, or Deasvail seem particularly interested in supporting a CES lynch.

Nacho's support in particular could have very possibly seen CES dead by now. The thing I don't like about a Nacho lynch at this point on top of my read of him is that by not supporting it, he's making his own death more likely. (Unless there's a reason for doing that as scum, I don't see that as a particularly great sign... you know in terms of the likelihood of flipping scum.)

That's the case now, but it certainly wasn't the case at the start of day when he didnt support it. There was no clear indication he would be the lynch. If he suddenly supported it now, it would look weirder than his sudden dv case. I've seen scum not support or go for their counterwagon all the time.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Faraday »

Day 3, Votecount 12

Cogito Ergo Sum (4) - Llamarble, Shadoweh, Zachrulez, OhGodMylife

OhGodMyLife (1) - Cogito Ergo Sum
Nachomamma8 (3) - Benmage, Deasvail, Tierce
Deasvail (1) - Nachomamma8

Not voting (2) :
Empire, Tammy

• With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 7th of April at 3:59am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-04-06 23:59:59)
  • NO ONE is V/la

are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1552, Tierce wrote:
Taaaaammmmy. Empire was drunk and he hasn't been having a good time IRL. Yeah, you thought it was a scummy post, you've talked about it at length, at this point it's just you two ranting at each other. Save it for Cerulean games?

But but I'm frazzled too. Actually, I feel like I'm getting paid back for every time I've responded poorly to suspicion.

----------------------

Okay empires reaction to the dv/nacho thing is what I was looking for. I had the same reaction to the case and dv's response, But empire's better at reading dv than I am so I wanted his take.

VOTE: nacho

So we should now have truly competing wagons. This places them at 4 each. Empire it's up to you to make the choice. :evil:
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Llamarble »

This is fine. I'm around and can vote Nacho if needed to make a lynch.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Tierce »

Empire: before you consider anything else with CES, think back to Sherlock and how he behaved with his wagon + claim. He's Town, he wouldn't have an issue claiming
anything
as scum, but as Town he knows that a claim is unlikely to get him out of a noose so he's not bothering. Vote Nacho.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Llamarble »

There isn't a ton of room for remaining roles
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Tierce »

There isn't. But scum-CES wouldn't have an issue claiming vanilla. Town-CES doesn't really bother because #YOLO.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 1557, Tierce wrote:Empire: before you consider anything else with CES, think back to Sherlock and how he behaved with his wagon + claim. He's Town, he wouldn't have an issue claiming
anything
as scum, but as Town he knows that a claim is unlikely to get him out of a noose so he's not bothering. Vote Nacho.

Have you actually seen this from CES scum?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1559, Tierce wrote:There isn't. But scum-CES wouldn't have an issue claiming vanilla. Town-CES doesn't really bother because #YOLO.

I don't know how true this is. If he's not going to do it as town, he's probably not going to do it as scum either. And recently I saw him as scum get tracked to the kill and instead of claiming vt or anything to try to save himself even though at least one person thought the tracker was lying, he argued the viability of the role being in the setup.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Tierce »

I've seen him not claim as VT and only do so after lynch (Sherlock Mafia), and I've seen him saying (admittedly as scum, but I don't have a reason to disbelieve him there) that he wouldn't have an issue fake-claiming "Bulletproof to Mafia" in a Large Normal (New Age Mafia II), while saying that he believes he is rather conservative with his fake-claiming (which means that he didn't think it was an outlandish fakeclaim). I've also seen him, as a Doctor in a Newbie game (Newbie 1236), claim outright to tell the jailer to stop jailing him so he could successfully protect him.

CES is pragmatical. If he had something to benefit from claiming, he would be claiming. He knows not doing so will attract votes, which is far more prejudicial to CES-scum than CES-Town.

PEdit: Which "role being in the setup", Tammy? The tracker? Link, please?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:23 am

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, it was the tracker. I could give you the link but it's at westeros and not on the main board but the one you have to sign in for, and I'd have to figure out which alt he is now.

If you still want the link, let me know and I'll post it when I get back from a run/swim.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Tierce »

Never mind then.

The situations aren't really comparable. The fact is that he has had two claim dodges by now (Yesterday v. Vi and Today); the most that can be compared was his reaction to Vi's claim and the fact that it was identical to the role in Zach's game, but I could see myself having a similar reaction if I had been familiar with both games. I can't help but think he would have done something more useful for scum at this point than just sit there, which is much more likely to come from CES-Town in games where the playerlist isn't sheeping his wagon options.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Empire »

In post 1552, Tierce wrote:Taaaaammmmy. Empire was drunk and he hasn't been having a good time IRL. Yeah, you thought it was a scummy post, you've talked about it at length, at this point it's just you two ranting at each other. Save it for Cerulean games?

Yeah can you remind me to never ever post again while drunk? Those were pretty bad posts (I'm also hungover :( )

In post 1557, Tierce wrote:Empire: before you consider anything else with CES, think back to Sherlock and how he behaved with his wagon + claim. He's Town, he wouldn't have an issue claiming
anything

Uhh are you sure this is true? I kinda feel like CES would rely more on his rhetoric than a claim to save himself from a lynch regardless of his alignment really (it kind of sucks that I don't think I've ever seen CES wagoned like this when he was scum so I can't say for sure -- the most I have is that Westeros game Tammy is referring to with the tracker guilty).

Just an FYI, I won't be here at all during deadline most likely, so whatever vote I put down will be final (thanks for putting the pressure on me, Tammy <_< ).
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Llamarble »

I was thinking CES town would've been hammered at some point, but the events around there actually do work with combos in the Nacho Shadoweh OGML DV area.

If you want to see CES run up as scum, check out Revolution Mafia.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1565, Empire wrote:

Just an FYI, I won't be here at all during deadline most likely, so whatever vote I put down will be final (thanks for putting the pressure on me, Tammy <_< ).

I aim to please :P
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Faraday »

Day 3, Votecount 13

Cogito Ergo Sum (4) - Llamarble, Shadoweh, Zachrulez, OhGodMylife

OhGodMyLife (1) - Cogito Ergo Sum
Nachomamma8 (4) - Benmage, Deasvail, Tierce, Tammy
Deasvail (1) - Nachomamma8

Not voting (1) :
Empire

• With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 7th of April at 3:59am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-04-06 23:59:59)
  • NO ONE is V/la

Just over 5 hours until deadline.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Empire »

Ok so I read through Revolution Mafia again and he had the same reaction re: his claim but that game seemed to be an all-vanilla game from my understanding? (I don't have time to go through all the details of how that game worked, CES seemed to be a vanilla/goon-type role with some sort of power that he either had or was given to him?).

One thing that really bothered me was the way he dismissed Llamarble's arguments as generalities that had no basis in the thread (which is what he's doing here) but I kinda expect CES to make this argument as town, too.

Tierce, if you're here, could REALLY use some clarification on the whole CES-claim thing.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Empire »

I just gave CTD's ISO another look and if CTD dropped hints to either/both of CES/Nacho then he disguised them really fucking well because I can't find them (or maybe I'm just bad, whatever).

I'm kind of annoyed both CES and Nacho aren't even here, especially Nacho since I wanted to see him respond to what people have been recently saying re: his DV case.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

I think they both have a decent chance of flipping scum.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 1571, Tammy wrote:I think they both have a decent chance of flipping scum.

I agree but I'm a waffly baby and I actually really want to get this right. I hope this turns out like the time we deadline lynched Zach in Castle Zar and he came back scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1565, Empire wrote:
anything
Uhh are you sure this is true? I kinda feel like CES would rely more on his rhetoric than a claim to save himself from a lynch regardless of his alignment really (it kind of sucks that I don't think I've ever seen CES wagoned like this when he was scum so I can't say for sure -- the most I have is that Westeros game Tammy is referring to with the tracker guilty).
I'm fairly sure he relies on rhetoric as either alignment, but the most he has done here is dodge the claim necessity (which he did Yesterday) and blatantly not claim when DV threatened to hammer and he was online Today. Not much pragmatism for scum CES in that line of thought, is there?

Oh, oh, something else:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?k ... mit=Search

Please hammer Nacho. This game has clearly lost its importance to him a few hours before deadline with him on the lynchrow.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

Never mind, that was April 5, not April 6.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”