NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 949, RachMarie wrote:@ Dashie

How likely do you think it is that at least one scum was on Key's wagon to bus him for town cred?

When he had a lot of votes initally, high since it was policy. The final wagon (especially the few that came after my vote) low as simply not posting would have gotten somepony else lynched. Now that all goes up in smoke with a MO/TUA scumflip since its swapping scum lynch for scum lynch, but if MO and TUA are town than zdn, Bulb, RM are all above average town picks to the point where I would say no more than one scum and the O/U is probably .5

Its probably easier/better to try and base reads off of KBW actions and votes. Thats why Bulb is town, and DGB is somewhat likely town, and mayyybe TUA but that was self-preservation and TUA is TUA. Utility lynches are never all that bad.

Jen/Antilles need so much dead though right now.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:00 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 946, RachMarie wrote:@ DGB

What do you think of Jen? You know um Serra's replacement...

I iso'd both, and nothing really stands out as terribly scummy other than Jen's string RL excuses - but at some point she stopped using them and participated.

We should engage her, I'm sure she'll be readable at some point.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 912, OtterHorse wrote:Namely its the way you went about the TUA wagon. At first its a vote on him INSTEAD of KBW (who I was expecting a vote from you on if you were town) because KBW is V/LA (like that matters in this setup) when you have in the past called KBW a scumpick but not even mentioned TUA.

Then you shift to trying to justify your vote and it seems to fall under "You are confusing" more than "you are scummy". Im not sure you actually give any real reasoning for him to be scum more than dislike of lack fo hydra communication. The whole time you again ignore KBW.

Actually buck it.

There's nothing town about voting someone when they have no internet access and say they may need to replace out. Even when it's by a scum read. On Day 1 there is little information to go on and so, by necessity, scum reads are formed on the flimsiness of reasons. While KBW turned out to be scum, you shouldn't judge decisions by their outcomes. I did the right thing by voting someone who would actually be able to see and respond to that vote.

@Klick Why are you voting me? Your only comments on me so far have been that I've made good posts and then you vote me. What's up with that?

@Rach Are you just sheeping or do you actually have something concrete that you can point to. You've been extremely vague.

@MO I'll be honest.. I'm finding it very hard to force myself to read your posts.. if you're going to use the quote button PLEASE put your posts OUTSIDE of the quote box. I don't like to read a quote and try and figure out if it's really a quote or a response to one.

In post 944, Metal Overlord wrote:Ok firstly I'll rebut the points that I can rebut against me, and I'll let KX rebut those which are targeted at him, because he knows his own intentions better than I do

I thought you said KX rageqq'd. Is he still playing? You should know his intentions just as well because you need to be communicating inside your hydra thread not here. You're held to your partner's posts.

In post 931, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
good job guys

thats why we need policy lynches

And yet you voted TUA... why didn't you vote KBW if you are such a fan of a policy lynch on KBW?

VOTE: MO
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:07 am

In post 952, Jennifer wrote:There's nothing town about voting someone when they have no internet access and say they may need to replace out.

Nah. I think townies re much more likely to have the balls to call out that kind of behavior.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.00:

Jennifer - RainbowDash, Klick, Metal Overlord, RachMarie
DrippingGoofball - Titan, Underachivers
Metal Overlord - Jennifer

Not Voting - Antilles, Jennifer, Robocopter, Human Destroyer, TheLurker, zdenek, Bulbazak, DrippingGoofball, Ms Marangal, Arcangel

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA.
Ms Marangal is V/LA until Monday.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 952, Jennifer wrote:There's nothing town about voting someone when they have no internet access and say they may need to replace out. Even when it's by a scum read. On Day 1 there is little information to go on and so, by necessity, scum reads are formed on the flimsiness of reasons. While KBW turned out to be scum, you shouldn't judge decisions by their outcomes. I did the right thing by voting someone who would actually be able to see and respond to that vote.

But you passed on a vote of a scumread who would be V/LA until deadline to vote the player who "didnt stick out to you" just two posts in iso before. I can understand if we are talking weeks to deadline and its two players you read as scum, but avoidance of the wagon how you did reads very poorly. Especially when you consider how serra acted towards KBW and how he was scummy either way.

Also what MM said is a good point, you jumpe from TUA to MO because TUA was "fighting for survival" which is exactly what MO was doing. Only player getting votes not doing that was KBW, who while V/LA was a noteable scumread of yours. What made the TUA vote bad but MO vote good since your reasoning doesnt quite hold up.

You could always just vote Antilles though. He is also scum and I would be willing to kill him if thats what we want to do first.
You don't earn
loyalty
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:02 am

Post by RachMarie »

Not sheeping... hang on will find where I posted about Serra, and just cause someone replaces in does not mean the slot changes...
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 am

Post by RachMarie »

In post 343, RachMarie wrote:
Yeah Serra is being awfully quiet... That is not like him Ahem Serra get your butt in here.

@UA I guess I was getting tired of peeps just throwing out names like they were throwing a spaghetti noodle on the wall to see if it sticks to see if the spaghetti is done. Thanks to you and MM for answering my questions, it does help me sort people out.

In post 896, RachMarie wrote:Wait wait wait Jen replaced Serra??

uhhhh yeah she goes in my scum pile I had a scum read on Serra...

To further elaborate... I have played with Town Serra before, and before you state oh he obviously was busy and that is why he did not play like usual and then replaced out card, all someone has to do is go check out Serra's posts... See if he replaced out of ALL of his games. That is about all I can say though because of redacted....

I do think that Serra replaced out because he did not have the time to devote to playing a good scum game. Normally I read replacing out as a null tell, and I admit mostly a gut read based on Serra's posts. The AtE though by Jen kinda reinforces my read.

I am not impressed with Antilles either they never did address my question about both hydra heads...

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

OMG KBW was scum, yay.

and that's a total misrep of my case on you Jen, and I didn't even vote you

I'm still on day on in terms of where I am for information, I'll read up tomorrow >.>
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

Voidedmafia: I AM A MALE. stop calling me a female please.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:53 pm

In post 957, RachMarie wrote:I do think that Serra replaced out because he did not have the time to devote to playing a good scum game. Normally I read replacing out as a null tell, and I admit mostly a gut read based on Serra's posts. The AtE though by Jen kinda reinforces my read.

I am a sucker for this sort of scumtell.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

KBW scum flip gives me confidence that my reads are correct.

VOTE: Metal Overlord

This is the guy that needs to die right now.
Are you ready for this?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by RachMarie »

DGB I am dancing around the edge here and I do NOT want to get modkilled since that does Town no favors just helps out scum.

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 961, Human Destroyer wrote:KBW scum flip gives me confidence that my reads are correct.

I would also be more or less fine lynching MO since he is basically the only viable lynch KBW ignored. Plus if MO is scum it lends a ton of credence to DGB town and (sadly) TUA town.
You don't earn
loyalty
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 952, Jennifer wrote:

In post 931, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
good job guys

thats why we need policy lynches

And yet you voted TUA... why didn't you vote KBW if you are such a fan of a policy lynch on KBW?

Others proving my point for me holds more credence to me proving it myself. Besides, many others were against me for a policy lynch, especially Bulbazak, well so I don't policy lynch, and let you guys do it. Guess what? I was right!
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 961, Human Destroyer wrote:KBW scum flip gives me confidence that my reads are correct.

Lol i'll let KX talk to you since you just love mislynching me >.>
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:28 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

Unvote: DGB.

In post 950, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 949, RachMarie wrote:@ Dashie

How likely do you think it is that at least one scum was on Key's wagon to bus him for town cred?

When he had a lot of votes initally, high since it was policy. The final wagon (especially the few that came after my vote) low as simply not posting would have gotten somepony else lynched. Now that all goes up in smoke with a MO/TUA scumflip since its swapping scum lynch for scum lynch, but if MO and TUA are town than zdn, Bulb, RM are all above average town picks to the point where I would say no more than one scum and the O/U is probably .5

Its probably easier/better to try and base reads off of KBW actions and votes. Thats why Bulb is town, and DGB is somewhat likely town, and mayyybe TUA but that was self-preservation and TUA is TUA. Utility lynches are never all that bad.

Jen/Antilles need so much dead though right now.
Sorry, Nero, that I'm not going to agree with you on a DGB wagon, because THIS...

...Needs sheeping. :P
RBD's done an amazing job of reversing my scumread there.

VOTE: Jennifer.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:36 am

Underachievers, still scum.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 955, Rainbowdash wrote:

But you passed on a vote of a scumread who would be V/LA until deadline to vote the player who "didnt stick out to you" just two posts in iso before. I can understand if we are talking weeks to deadline and its two players you read as scum, but avoidance of the wagon how you did reads very poorly. Especially when you consider how serra acted towards KBW and how he was scummy either way.

Also what MM said is a good point, you jumpe from TUA to MO because TUA was "fighting for survival" which is exactly what MO was doing. Only player getting votes not doing that was KBW, who while V/LA was a noteable scumread of yours. What made the TUA vote bad but MO vote good since your reasoning doesnt quite hold up.

You could always just vote Antilles though. He is also scum and I would be willing to kill him if thats what we want to do first.

Yes, I purposefully made the decision to not vote someone who couldn't get to the computer to play the game and said he may have to replace out. And I would make that same decision again, barring a cop read or equivalent where I knew the guy was 100% scum. Like I said, day 1 is too early to have any solid reads in my opinion that would justify voting someone who can't even play over someone who can and who can, therefore, contribute. That you would have made a different decision doesn't make me scum.

When I got back from Easter, the MO wagon was pretty much gone and we only had a few days left before deadline. The viable wagons at that time were KBW and TUA. I voted TUA. Later, MO became viable again and I went for it because I got that gut feel that I shouldn't just let the TUA wagon happen (also as I've already explained) and he was still there fighting. Yes, MO posted when he looked like he would be the lynch, but that has little relevance to my gut feel on TUA (and the F-U drawings by MO did not scream out town.)

In post 957, RachMarie wrote:
To further elaborate... I have played with Town Serra before, and before you state oh he obviously was busy and that is why he did not play like usual and then replaced out card, all someone has to do is go check out Serra's posts... See if he replaced out of ALL of his games. That is about all I can say though because of redacted....

I do think that Serra replaced out because he did not have the time to devote to playing a good scum game. Normally I read replacing out as a null tell, and I admit mostly a gut read based on Serra's posts. The AtE though by Jen kinda reinforces my read.

I am not impressed with Antilles either they never did address my question about both hydra heads...

I can't say anything about why Serra replaced out because I don't know. I'm not sure what "AtE" you're talking about. You only give vague reasons for your read and seems like you're just trying to jump on the popular wagon du jour.
- What specifically about Serra's play did you find not like his town play?
- Also, even assuming I'm your top scum read, who else do you think is scum? Are you calling Antilles a scum read, or are you riding the fence on that one?

In post 958, Ms Marangal wrote:OMG KBW was scum, yay.

and that's a total misrep of my case on you Jen, and I didn't even vote you

How did I misrep you?

In post 964, Metal Overlord wrote:

Others proving my point for me holds more credence to me proving it myself. Besides, many others were against me for a policy lynch, especially Bulbazak, well so I don't policy lynch, and let you guys do it. Guess what? I was right!

Um.. what? How does this make sense?

In post 965, Metal Overlord wrote:
Lol i'll let KX talk to you since you just love mislynching me >.>

I thought KX rage-quit. No longer true?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 955, Rainbowdash wrote:You could always just vote Antilles though. He is also scum and I would be willing to kill him if thats what we want to do first.

Why Antilles and not some other lurker?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 882, TheUnderachivers wrote:MO is at 4, We're at 6 (your vote notwithstanding) if you, and someone else were to vote MO he'd be lynched over us.

Can you list your reasons why you want MO to be lynched over otterpony who is also want to see you lynched?

In post 885, Jennifer wrote:UNVOTE: TUA

I like TUA's staying in fighting against the lynch.

Actually, Heads like nero and mastic. I expect a better defence and your reasn to jump on MO wagon sound easy... :o
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Holy crap, there was already a lynch. Sweettttt :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 am

Post by RachMarie »

I am going to hunt down some other games that are completed where Serra played.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:11 am

Post by RachMarie »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=25034 Micro 110 Zoppity (not typing the whole thing out please)

I was also in that one.. I was VT and he was an odd night JK.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=250

Micro 137 Less Pressure

He was an inno child here...

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24994

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24994

Newbie 1319 He was Town here too..

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25295

Open 474 Friends and Enemies

Town here as well...

In all of these games he was active and aggressively playing... TOTALLY NOT in this game here...

I am feeling pretty good about my vote on Jen.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

^ your point is that he is now got him replaced becuz he may received a scum role in this game?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c