Open 490: Donner Party Mafia (Game Over)

Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Zaicon »

Vote Count 1.5

MeowMix (3)
: Syryana, Superdeclan, unseencamo
auspicious (2)
: havingfitz, fferyllt
Otolia (1)
: MeowMix
havingfitz (1)
: DCLXVI
goodmorning (1)
: Cheery Dog

No Vote (4)
: auspicious, Cygnus, goodmorning, Otolia

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, April 19 at 5:30pm CDT, which is in (expired on 2013-04-19 17:30:00).
Superdeclan
Superdeclan
Goon
Superdeclan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Superdeclan »

Spoiler: Auspicious
In post 16, auspicious wrote:
In post 10, Syryana wrote:My role PM says MeowMix is scum.

VOTE: MeowMix

UNVOTE: MeowMix

VOTE: Syryana

odd this. It was clear Syryana was going for reactions, what ese would it be?

In post 66, auspicious wrote:On one hand, Meow's excuse sounds absolutely wretched

coupled with

In post 66, auspicious wrote:However, Super's and havingfitz's votes on Meow don't look good at all.

doesn't feel right. Why are me and havingfitz votes on mm wose then USC or Syryana?

In post 81, auspicious wrote:I actually read DCLXVI's vote as town, and I'm thinking roughly the same thing as he is in regards to who's scum (havingfitz). I don't necessarily see it for the same reasons he does, but I think he's town all the same.

so you just think 666 is town because he voted the same person as you?

In post 84, auspicious wrote:
In post 82, unseencamo wrote:Auspicious, what is your read on MM?

In all honesty, I'm not sure. I'd actually be okay with a MM lynch today, as it'll benefit us either way (if he's town, he'll be a tough read later on; if he's scum/SK, great. The only bad outcome is if he's PR). He could easily be noobscum, but I still don't have a concrete read on him.

then why weren't you voting him if you think he's a good lynch? Worried you'll lose your scumbuddy?

In post 103, auspicious wrote:
In post 85, fferyllt wrote:@auspiciious Why do you say MM will be a tough read later?

Though I'm one to talk at this point, I feel like noobtown is a liability in LYLO/MYLO. Sorry if I didn't phrase that well before.

However, that being said, yeah,
I'd much rather lynch scum today.

In post 97, MeowMix wrote:what's interesting about it? I see it as a bit non-committal, but at the same time I'm not exactly easy to read either, so it's a fair reaction to have

I'm more curious about . austriloious, what do you see in fitz's 3 posts that pop out as scummy to you?

*auspicious ;P

The first post is just RVS; even if he is scum, there's nothing there that points to it/points against it there. His vote on you is what worries me most. He jumped on your wagon when it was starting to take off, and didn't give as much... background? I suppose? Like, comments about it. Questions, concerns, etc. about your behavior - he just voted and said you were full of "bs". I'm still not sure on my read on you, but I shouldn't be reading into teams yet anyway; there is a serial killer.

I also hate to admit it in these games as it's no help to anyone and makes me look like a complete fool, but part of my read on havingfitz is actually intuition/gut. :oops:

The bolded say that you KNOW mm is town. I see this as a scumslip

The slip at the end really warrants a vote. I now belive that Auspicious is scum and he might be wifoming about mm

UNVOTE: MM
VOTE: Auspicious
Darkness will fall...
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:58 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 122, Syryana wrote:Oops. I read the bottom of your post and confused it with Manfred's response.

There are 3 posts between mine and his.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 127, fferyllt wrote:
In post 122, Syryana wrote:Oops. I read the bottom of your post and confused it with Manfred's response.

There are 3 posts between mine and his.

Yeah. I mistakenly read the bottom of your post as his, since I was scrolling around looking for the Auspicious quote that I remembered Manfred talking about. I think I scrolled right past his and landed on yours, since yours had the quote in the open and his was a spoiler.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:14 am

Post by fferyllt »

That wasn't the quote he was talking about in his post. He picked up on #84.

I'm getting into the weeds, here, I think.

Idic
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Otolia »

Spoiler: On Syryana's case
In post 115, Syryana wrote:
Otolia wrote:Not that I am against utilizing one's meta to draw conclusion, you actually have to be careful with that. Basing your conclusions on what could be interpreted as a joke is light and usually far-fetched. I was once in the same kind of situation and barely managed to escape Day 1 lynch before I went on winning the game in LyLo. This statement is just an example of what can happen, not what will. So far, you case on Meowmix is very light, hair-pulled and not backed by actual scumhunting. I'd like to see you pressure the former on a different subject.

Of course it was light at that point. Not responding to a joke is not a scumtell. However, it did prompt my further test of him by pulling out the "ehrmagerd WTF YOU NO TALK TO ME UR SCUM" move in #26. His
response
to 26 is what made me certain he's scum. You seem to be subtly undermining my case against MM by leaving out key aspects.

Don't flatter yourself. Your whole case is based on the response to a joke. It's a ridiculous one. I'm not undermining anything, I'm merely putting it into perspective.

Spoiler: On my meta
In post 113, unseencamo wrote:#108 was great. I'm going to go scope your meta Otolia.

Don't bother, I haven't played mafia here for almost a year. My town meta has been influenced by bastard face-to-face game which you couldn't possibly know about.

VOTE: Meowmix
@Meowmix : You seem dedicated to be subtle about hinting your pro-town alignment. Why aren't you more direct ? Why are you agreeing with your attackers ? (Same as #108)

PS :
Also and this goes for everyone, I am to be referred as Otolia (and he/him when adapted). I will not accept anything else.
Superdeclan
Superdeclan
Goon
Superdeclan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Superdeclan »

why do you have to spoiler everything Otolia
Darkness will fall...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Otolia »

1. It forces people to actually make an effort to read me.
2. It's less massive on the page and easier to navigate.
3. It allows me to put somewhat of a title about each of my response, so that I can find them easily when I'm re-reading myself.
Superdeclan
Superdeclan
Goon
Superdeclan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Superdeclan »

meh, I understand for wall but for one quote!

3 can easilty be done and if you make it harder to read a message more people will think it's a wall and just skip it
Darkness will fall...
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 130, Otolia wrote:Don't flatter yourself. Your whole case is based on the response to a joke. It's a ridiculous one. I'm not undermining anything, I'm merely putting it into perspective.

Funny how you're voting the target of my "ridiculous case". I don't particularly care for your attempts to oversimplify my case and use your oversimplification as a justification of calling it ridiculous.

Superdeclan wrote:meh, I understand for wall but for one quote!

3 can easilty be done and if you make it harder to read a message more people will think it's a wall and just skip it

It's his posting style. Leave him alone.

In other news, it interests me that Declan bandwagon jumped onto Auspicious.
Superdeclan
Superdeclan
Goon
Superdeclan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Superdeclan »

In post 134, Syryana wrote:In other news, it interests me that Declan bandwagon jumped onto Auspicious.

Someone voted for him so I looked at his ISO and found him scummy.

Lots of unecesarry spoilers just annoys me
Darkness will fall...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Otolia »

@Syryana
: If you consider that I am misrepresenting the case you made, I would like you to concisely and precisely describe it for me. As for my reason to vote, I beg to differ. I voted him for the way Meowmix dismissed your attacks by pretending he did it to test people.

@superdeclan
: If that troubles you so much, I can use it sporadically. I am not adamant on a particular formatting style.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 136, Otolia wrote:
@Syryana
: If you consider that I am misrepresenting the case you made, I would like you to concisely and precisely describe it for me. As for my reason to vote, I beg to differ. I voted him for the way Meowmix dismissed your attacks by pretending he did it to test people.

I consider my case to include MeowMix's responses to my "he ignored my joke" theory. You are representing my case to include only my initial joke and subsequent serious vote (which admittedly is by itself weak) without including my beliefs w.r.t. MeowMix's responses to my initial case. I feel that my case against Meow has evolved over the course of this game thus far and you represent the case as if it stopped after my initial "vote is now serious, he's scum".
MeowMix
MeowMix
Goon
MeowMix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 am

Post by MeowMix »

@Otoileta, I haven't really agreed with my attackers anywhere afaik; some of them simply made some valid points that I acknowledged, and and I responded to them as best as I could. attacking them would only appear to be blatant OMGUS, which would only worsen the current case against me
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 135, Superdeclan wrote:
In post 134, Syryana wrote:In other news, it interests me that Declan bandwagon jumped onto Auspicious.

Someone voted for him so I looked at his ISO and found him scummy.

So that confirms that theory you were looking for a bandwagon.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Mmk, I'm reading and responding now, I'm already backlogged like 2 pages because of that weekend.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 111, Otolia wrote:
Spoiler: Cheery's vote
In post 109, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 108, Otolia wrote:
As I said in my introduction, your vote is not pro-town. You are voting someone for voting during RVS. That's not adapted especially since that stage ended before you cast your vote. I'd ask you to remain focus and on point as not to waste the town's energy on unnecessary concern. This point is also valid for
cheerydog
for her vote on goodmorning.

Would my vote from the RVS be any better?

As I said, as soon as someone reacts upon RVS, that stage is done. You failed to acknowledge the turning point and and thus your vote isn't pro-town especially with the given reasons (Activity)

Spoiler: Cheery Dog's and Superdeclan's concern on my Meowmix vote
In post 109, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 108, Otolia wrote:After the next vote-count mine will be on Meowmix.

Why are you waiting to do it then?

In post 110, Superdeclan wrote:latest count is meow 4 with 7 to lynch. there has been no more votes since then so you're free to vote without hammering. Looking for the tipping point Ot?

I won't bother counting votes and I don't risk fail-hammer on Day1. This should have been self-explanatory. I'm not trying to find any tipping point. My vote
IS
on Meowmix, I just wait until a vote-count to officially cast it. Doubts raised right now are unnecessary and distracting.

And how does my vote on goodmorning mean anything about that, when I have talked about MeowMix's defence and that I believe it to not be as scummy as other people have claimed/voted.
I repeat my other question from that post, where should my vote be placed instead of on GM since that's apparently due to not acknowledging a turning point or whatever shit this is?

If we had had 7 posts happen after the votecount came, would you have then found it necessary to wait until the following votecount after that to actually place your vote on the wagon?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
unseencamo
unseencamo
Goon
unseencamo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by unseencamo »

Otolia's town meta seems to check out. However this doesn't really mean anything at this point, I was just curious. Good background info. I suppose.
Anyways,
I'm not sure how I feel about auspicious. His comment about the lynching bad town was a little bit concerning, but it could be nothing. As to the WIFOM, I'm not sure about that.

At this point, I feel that DC and MM are by far the scummiest and therefore should be of primary concern and face scrutiny.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 97, MeowMix wrote:what's interesting about it?

Talking about lynches, especially based on the possibility of "oh, but they might be hard to read", especially so early in the game, especially when "could be newbScum" is a phrase in the post.

In post 99, fferyllt wrote:
In post 96, goodmorning wrote:In other news, why did no-one see fit to mention anything about ?
It strikes me as being quite interesting, yet went ignored by 5 different players.
Did you miss my post 85?

Wellllllllllll yeah. In my defense it's not really what I was looking for from said mention, but yeah, I feel kinda stupid now.

In post 101, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 77, goodmorning wrote:I want the "interesting"s for future reference, and the rest of it was more fun than just making a readslist.

That's also supposedly a readslist?

Of sorts.

Can you give an example if where/how you'd use those interestings?

I use them to mark posts that I think would be valuable to take a second look at in future, that may be more clarified in terms of alignment. They're posts that I find out of the ordinary.

In post 103, auspicious wrote:I also hate to admit it in these games as it's no help to anyone and makes me look like a complete fool, but part of my read on havingfitz is actually intuition/gut.

Good. I like gut reads, as long as they're not blatantly scummy. Sometimes your gut is just you subconsciously figuring it out.
I wonder if anyone else will notice that slip in there?
Sd, of all people.

OOOOOO's gives me sketchy vibes. If I figure it out I'll post it here. I think the postponement of vote may be a large part of it.

Syr's gives me the opposite of sketchy vibes. Well-reasoned, not panicky, good stuff.

Vote: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At this point it's still mostly gut but honestly your posts are not sitting well with me AT ALL
auspicious
auspicious
Townie
auspicious
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by auspicious »

In post 108, Otolia wrote:
Another post that I don't like even thought I'm agreeing with the opinion overall (on the noob part, on the fact that Day1 focus are tougher to read further in the game) however I don't see why any townie would agree so easily to lynch someone. As far as I'm concerned, if you want to lynch someone you vote for him or you openly express your intentions. Being clear and limpid to read is paramount to good VT play : going with the flow (agreeing but remaining rather passive) is a good disguise.

I wasn't too much happy about the first bandwagon but after seeing the aforementioned by Meowmix, I consider it's worth a shot. After the next vote-count mine will be on Meowmix.

I'm not quite sure what you don't like about it. My opinion on MM, as I stated, is that I don't have a concrete read on him, but would be willing to lynch him if nothing better comes up. If I wanted to go with the flow, I would have voted for MM. The BW on him was already going strong, and the people on it weren't being questioned too much. If anything, I daresay the fact that I'm still on the fence about someone who would be an "easy lynch" (for scum trying to drive a lynch onto town) is a towntell.

In post 114, havingfitz wrote:
@auspicious...what about my vote on MeowMix do you find suspect? And how are you differentiating suspicions or not wrt the USC and Super votes on MeowMix?

As I believe I've said already, Syr/USC's votes on MM seemed reasonable, thought out, and town. Super's and yours - not so much. The difference between my read on you and my lack of a read on Super is gut.

I agree with goodmorning that auspicious' post 84 deserved comment. I don't like it. For one...he's OK with a lynch on the person he suspects me for suspecting.

There's a certain amount of realism that needs to be present in this game; the optimal lynch today, in my opinion, is you. However, I realize that the amount of people willing to vote with me might not be enough for a lynch. I would be willing to settle for MM today, as there
is
a chance that he's scum/SK. If people think that's a scumtell, then fine, they can think that.

Plus, like I said before, no real team reads yet, etc.

@auspicious...is the part of your scum read on me that isn't gut/intuition solely based on my suspicions/vote on MeowMix?

Yes.

So VOTE: auspicious

Hemming and hawing around suspecting me, not willing to commit to a vote (on me or anyone else ftm), and his post 84. His reasons for rationalizing his tacit support to a MM lynch are just one big cop out.

I almost hate to admit it, but this is actually making you look more town to me. Lmfao. I feel like you'd take a more pacifistic route if you were scum.

Yes, I do realize how bad that sounds, considering that I'm taking the pacifistic route right now. :lol: Yeah, while I of course am able to see my actions as towntells because of my perspective, I suppose I understand your reasons for voting me.

I really don't know what to say in regards to a "defense". This is my playstyle; I settle for lynches and poke around based on gut. You can even check Jungle Republic for confirmation of that (at least the first part).

This is the most self-deprecating post I've seen in quite some time. This posts boils down to "I'm not sure, I'm not that good, I'm not sure, my reads are purely based on gut." Seems like a pretty easy way to slide by without having to justify your reads. You, sir, now have my attention.

I'm not sure what's so self-deprecating about it. I realize that I'm new to MS and am still learning the meta of it/peoples opinions on several things (one of those being gut), so that shows in my posts.

Another thing: I'm rarely able to justify my reads; especially as town. This comes from playing a lot of EM, where justification takes thought, and there isn't much time to give thought to a game.

The scumteam is MeowMix and Manfred. Auspicious is the serial killer. Manfred and Auspicious are interchangeable, but I prefer Aus as the SK simply due to his "I'd rather lynch scum today" and pointing out that there is a serial killer in the game.

I'm not sure how you get "auspicious is the serial killer" from my pointing out that we can't get real team reads yet. :?

In post 126, Superdeclan wrote:
In post 66, auspicious wrote:However, Super's and havingfitz's votes on Meow don't look good at all.

doesn't feel right. Why are me and havingfitz votes on mm wose then USC or Syryana?

Like I said, USC and Syr largely justified their votes, and obviously thought them out (especially Syr). You did too, to an extent, and havingfitz did little to none.

In post 81, auspicious wrote:I actually read DCLXVI's vote as town, and I'm thinking roughly the same thing as he is in regards to who's scum (havingfitz). I don't necessarily see it for the same reasons he does, but I think he's town all the same.

You're putting words in my mouth. I think the fact that he dares to put out a vote at this time for a legitimate reason makes him town. It helps that he's voting the same person as I was going to, but it doesn't make much of a difference.

then why weren't you voting him if you think he's a good lynch? Worried you'll lose your scumbuddy?

He's not a
good
lynch, he's an
adequate
lynch. There's a difference.

The way you take my (at least I think) harmless actions and try to demonize me with them seriously concerns me.

VOTE: Superdeclan

I don't think a townie would make such hasty assumptions.

The bolded say that you KNOW mm is town. I see this as a scumslip

The slip at the end really warrants a vote. I now belive that Auspicious is scum and he might be wifoming about mm

UNVOTE: MM
VOTE: Auspicious

The idea of slips in this context is completely ridiculous; always has been, always will be. It's something I fought over at EM too, and for good reason.

While the other votes on me were ~understandable~ to an extent, yours is actually a bit frustrating. If you are town, you apparently can't read and have no grasp whatsoever on logic.

In any case, you seem to have gotten a rise out of me. Good job!!!
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 143, goodmorning wrote:Syr's gives me the opposite of sketchy vibes. Well-reasoned, not panicky, good stuff.

I'm curious as to why you point out my #115 wasn't panicky. Why would it be panicky?

auspicious wrote:I'm not quite sure what you don't like about it. My opinion on MM, as I stated, is that I don't have a concrete read on him, but would be willing to lynch him if nothing better comes up. If I wanted to go with the flow, I would have voted for MM. The BW on him was already going strong, and the people on it weren't being questioned too much. If anything, I daresay the fact that I'm still on the fence about someone who would be an "easy lynch" (for scum trying to drive a lynch onto town) is a towntell.

The mere fact that you pointed out it's a towntell proves you know enough to commit said towntell as scum.

auspicious wrote:
This is the most self-deprecating post I've seen in quite some time. This posts boils down to "I'm not sure, I'm not that good, I'm not sure, my reads are purely based on gut." Seems like a pretty easy way to slide by without having to justify your reads. You, sir, now have my attention.

I'm not sure what's so self-deprecating about it. I realize that I'm new to MS and am still learning the meta of it/peoples opinions on several things (one of those being gut), so that shows in my posts.

Another thing: I'm rarely able to justify my reads; especially as town. This comes from playing a lot of EM, where justification takes thought, and there isn't much time to give thought to a game.

This sounds rather a lot like another excuse to not justify your reads.

auspicious wrote:

The scumteam is MeowMix and Manfred. Auspicious is the serial killer. Manfred and Auspicious are interchangeable, but I prefer Aus as the SK simply due to his "I'd rather lynch scum today" and pointing out that there is a serial killer in the game.

I'm not sure how you get "auspicious is the serial killer" from my pointing out that we can't get real team reads yet. :?

POE. At the time my scumreads were you, MeowMix and Otolia. MeowMix and Otolia made more sense as a scumteam in my head than one of them and you, so you got to be the SK.

auspicious wrote:

You're putting words in my mouth. I think the fact that he dares to put out a vote at this time for a legitimate reason makes him town. It helps that he's voting the same person as I was going to, but it doesn't make much of a difference.

What are these legitimate reasons?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 145, Syryana wrote:
In post 143, goodmorning wrote:Syr's gives me the opposite of sketchy vibes. Well-reasoned, not panicky, good stuff.

I'm curious as to why you point out my #115 wasn't panicky. Why would it be panicky?

I didn't say it would be. "Not panicky" was intended to be a semi-hyperbolic example indicating just how devoid of any scummy behaviors/motivations your post was.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 146, goodmorning wrote:I didn't say it would be. "Not panicky" was intended to be a semi-hyperbolic example indicating just how devoid of any scummy behaviors/motivations your post was.

I see.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I feel like I must be missing something re Otolia. His posts haven't set off major alarms for me.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 93, DCLXVI wrote:I think some people overdosed on stupid pills before this game started.
I'll elaborate on that in a bit

Any time now.

It was kinda weird that you retracted a random vote on me based on a scan for my RVS meta. Random votes don't need justification and don't need refutation.

Idic

Return to “Completed Open Games”