Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Malakittens »

Although this game looks like its currently the only game LS has so he could just not be logging on.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:27 am

Post by UberNinja »

okay where's the mod i want to see this damn flip
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 am

Post by penguin_alien »

I do feel badly for the scum that twilight has been allowed to run on like this. Not badly enough to do something about it, although again, I have to point out that if I were scum, there's no way I'd still be hanging out. I'd have told the mod the hammer had come down, and one would hope he'd have posted the flip, since he's been on within 24 hours.

And yes, Malakittens, I get what you're saying. I'll admit that I worried about being a quicklynch at LyLo to lose things for town. I can see where you could be town very easily. In terms of teams being connected, I see it most likely being you and mastin, but with daytalk, it makes it easy for scum to decide how they want to interact all along the way, so it negates some of that. Hence my hoping people are open to thinking about things from a fresh start tomorrow.

And WRT Nachomamma8, he nailed me as scum in Open 459. Like, from beyond the grave. And he read me as town in Micro 99 where I looked darn scummy for some early tunneling, so yeah, I'd put some stock in Nachomamma8's reads if he has history. Which raises the question of what the heck happened with AngryPidgeon and qwints, but that's for post-game analysis.

And yes, UN, you did indeed vote along with Loranthaceae when it was likely that he'd change his mind again and didn't back up his case beyond 'hates me, thinks my avatar is too different from my game play to be trustworthy, finds me boring' if I can paraphrase his thoughts from earlier in the game. So woo-hoo.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

deadline was the 31st. we needed a lynch

the WORST thing that could happen was Day 5 while both of you were still alive

i have no shame
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah PA. I remember you saying that in the open game where you were scum and due to that I was thinking you would probably flip town due to how much you're talking right now during twilight. :s.

Yeah, Lora's vote on PA was bad. Then along with the scum team is LS/Uber, but then voted you just makes it worse.

Lora could have easily told Guille he was going to try to distance/bus early on Day 1 to get some cred.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:42 am

Post by penguin_alien »

True, UN, although it did occur to me after the fact that we could have no-lynched for two days to force the scum to clear someone. Probably not enough trust in play for that to have happened, but it would have been an option.

Normally I don't talk in twilight, but if I'm being lynched and it doesn't end the day, I will make an exception. Although if you're talking about 468, there was no way to talk without being a troll after the fact, since by playing it safe in not quickhammering I was walking the troll line as it was. It would have been mean to let njoseph gloat about pulling off a draw only for him to find out he'd lost.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nope, RM's game.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Oh, yeah, another weird ending one. There I had to shut up due to the modkill kerfuffle. Plus I do believe in letting mods get the fun of the final flip, which wouldn't have applied here if I'd been scum. It's never dull around here!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 am

Post by UberNinja »

Okay I am done with this WIFOMposting until the mod locks shit up
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:20 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
4 to lynch

penguin_alien: 4 (CrashTextDummie, mastin2, Loranthaceae, UberNinja)
Malakittens: 1 (penguin_alien)
Lastsurvivor: 1 (Malakittens)
mastin2: 1 (Lastsurvivor)

Not Voting: 0

penguin_alien has been lynched!

With irrefutable proof of access to your very thoughts CrashTextDummie leads a merry chase through the cell block, and poor penguin_alien can't get away for long. A clear majority surrounds her, forcing her back step by step towards the door from whence doom comes to those whose time in this sick experiment is done. With her back to the steel, eyes wide, nostrils flaring, she implores you to see reason. But there will be none.

With a heavy groan the door creaks open, and penguin_alien stumbles through into the waiting arms of the research team. A rag is pressed over her mouth and her eyes roll back. "Cut her open, and take copious notes," the lead researcher commands his associates. "I haven't the patience for it tonight." He steps to the open door and looks at the motley group still assembled within. "The end is near now, you see, and your early success has given way to nothing but abject failure. Think on that when the time comes for your final decision." He slams the door in your faces and the lights abruptly cut out.

penguin_alien -
Test Subject
- Lynched Day Four

It is now Night Four. Day will begin in 48 hours, or when all actions are received.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:01 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The morning tastes bitter. You awake to the acrid smell of drying blood, something you've become all too familiar with, and as you await release from your cell you already have a strong idea of whose fate may have been sealed.

"It seems an example has been made," the loudspeaker booms as the doors swing open. "The same fate awaits you all if you fail us one more time." As you feared, it is CrashTextDummie in the hall, split from waist to shoulder with innards spilling forth in a macabre pastiche. You hardly feel anything at the sight, so numbed already to the everyday horror your life has become. "I'm sure you've figured out the pattern by now. With five alive, it takes three to lynch."

CrashTextDummie -
Backup Mind Reader
- Killed Night Four

It is now Day Five.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 am

Post by UberNinja »

Vote: Mala

beep boop beep
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:09 am

Post by UberNinja »

wait is it mylo?

Unvote

stating intent to vote mala
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

UN..

Your tunneling is going to
lose
this game for the town. Sadly tunneling for you
is
a town tell so the only thing I can do is try and convince you to not vote me and actually vote for the real scum team. Everything you said last day phrase before the thread was locked was what?

So; I really doubt it's Mastin and UN as scum due to meta tells since their meta is closely related to town.

My phone is currently dead and I have to go take a trip tomorrow to fix it so unless my mom will let me borrow her phone tonight - I doubt I'll be back until like 4-5 hours.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I want to lynch LS and Uber. Who is with me?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:14 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1814, Loranthaceae wrote:I want to lynch LS and Uber. Who is with me?
Not I.

I'm thinking things through, but Mala really, really,
really
looks like scum to me. Her posts don't seem to make sense to me from a town perspective.

But that said--I'm not voting yet because I have no clue who her scumbuddy would be. If memory serves, CTD chastised me for my MalaK-UN scumteam theory, but...well...based purely off of reads (POE, essentially, with strength of my townreads), that's the scumteam which is strongest to me. Their interactions don't look stellar to me, despite claims to the contrary about how unlikely that scumteam would be.

Basically--

I know I'm town.
LS I think remains town. I'll need to reread to be sure, but my memory has both Nacho and CTD fully confident in him being among the least-likely to be scum, at least in part because of meta. (MalaK ignoring the meta tell to have suspicion on LS contributes to the scumread on her, btw.)
Loran also seems town to me, and has the whole game. His play this whole game has made sense to me from a town perspective, and I've liked a lot of his posting. He had Nacho's seal of approval if memory serves, but CTD's mark of disapproval.
UN...nil. Got nothin'. Don't really remember him, and that's a problem.

But all this said, right now, I'm incredibly detached from the game. I need to get back into it before committing to any of this.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nacho was also pretty damn confident that I am town, why are you ignoring that part of the equation, Mastin?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

Who here thinks LS is scum?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

in our subconscious mind we all know he's scum. It's a matter of bringing it to the forefront
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:36 am

Post by UberNinja »

You're an odd one Loran.

I for one am 98% sure Mala is scum and I'm going to vote her by the end of the day unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Lastsurvivor should post at some point. Lurking isn't helping me trust him much.

Mastin makes sense at least.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

It's Mala/Mastin.

At the very least it's Mala/someone else, but I'm guessing Mastin.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well guess I can't attempt to change your mind UN. Anything I say to you is ignored and it's really starting to tick me off.

Yes, LS, let's be opportunistic and vote for someone who is already has the majority of people who wants to vote her in LyLo.

UN just lined up two unnecessary lynches. It was obvious he was going to do this even though he was voting for Penguin, but stated that I have his vote no matter what next Day if Peng flips town. None of which is helpful move by town - he doesn't have an open mind, but a closed confirmation bias one.

Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

why can't he be scum?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I haven't voted anyone yet.

The "everyone wants me dead so I must be town" schick is getting old.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well yeah there's a reason why I wanted out before going into LyLo. Apparently you guys don't seem to get it that I'm here because I'm an easy target for an easy win. Starting to annoy you, but it's ticking me off that no one is listening to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”