Micro 151: Mafia in New-Newbie Land (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Mac »

I will get to this, honest. But:

@ Mod
- going to have limited access for a couple of days.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

We really should have lynched xeg. Since that wagon derailed it's been like ten pages of shit.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Sorry that sounded harsh and bitchy.

<3
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

Eh, no we shouldn't.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Xegarus »

Firatly, still dont as much time as i would hope so i'll make this short.....which will please you bitches complaining about my walls.
I actually make them simple-er than how they are usually made so you're all welcome.

Secondly, Elvis, wtf have you done besides tunnel me? I still dont know what your case against me is and you haven't said really whats wrong. Heck, youve just avoided saying anything about my post.

Heres the one thing that bugs me about you the most.
In post 279, Xegarus wrote:say how shes going to vote me the whole game but doesnt do anything as such for most of it.

VOTE: Elvis

I understand the deadline is drawing near. So if you want to lynch me day 1, fucking do it. It will tell you more than a no lynch when i flip.
:D
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

I want to hear from the replacements, but I will probably support an Elvis lynch at this point.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 454, Xegarus wrote:VOTE: Elvis

This is stupid.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Wisdom »

Not really.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Majiffy »

Yes really. Elvis is probtown.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 458, Majiffy wrote:Elvis is probtown.

Why?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Majiffy »

Her ISO is full of posts that are indicative of someone actually looking for scum.

||
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah because scum don't fake looking for scum
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

That is the most bullshit argument I've ever read, Wisdom.

Seriously, make an argument for why someone is town so I can counter it with your exact logic. Any argument at all.

||
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

Why don't you go and show us what exact posts make you believe that she is town instead?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 24, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 16, Pala wrote:
In post 14, borkjerfkin wrote:I should think it obvious it was not. You seem to feel otherwise to the point you had to ask. Why is that?

Just wondering if CE's second vote on Majiffy, without anything else in her post, had anything to do with your vote.

Pala, do
you
think CE's vote was scummy ( for the above reasoning)?

In post 30, elvis_knits wrote:Late confirming is indicative of alignment?

In post 32, elvis_knits wrote:Why? What do scum gain by drawing out pregame?

In post 51, elvis_knits wrote:I feel like we are all trying really hard to get out of RVS and it's just not happening.

I think Pala's idea that scum want to prolong pregame... probably wrong. I mean, I've never found pregame that valuable as scum but maybe I'm just bad at strategy.

Xegaras #47 is slightly weird because he's defending majiffy's right not to random vote while he is also voting majiffy. But I guess it's just a random vote, so it's not super hypocritical to defend somebody you're random voting since random votes aren't that serious. Still... a bit odd.

In post 87, elvis_knits wrote:But Mr. E roll... all your posts before that only consisted of one or two questions (except one, iirc), with NO opinions or analysis. Do you have any?

I know the game has been slow, but you've gotta start somewhere. Even if it's for a tiny tiny reason.

etc.

||
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 454, Xegarus wrote:Firatly, still dont as much time as i would hope so i'll make this short.....which will please you bitches complaining about my walls.
I actually make them simple-er than how they are usually made so you're all welcome.

Secondly, Elvis, wtf have you done besides tunnel me? I still dont know what your case against me is and you haven't said really whats wrong. Heck, youve just avoided saying anything about my post.

Heres the one thing that bugs me about you the most.
In post 279, Xegarus wrote:say how shes going to vote me the whole game but doesnt do anything as such for most of it.

VOTE: Elvis

I understand the deadline is drawing near. So if you want to lynch me day 1, fucking do it. It will tell you more than a no lynch when i flip.

I finally drew you OMGUS. Sweet.

I have given my reasons for thinking you're scum so... lol.

And if tunneling is trying to complete a lynch that got derailed for ABSOLTELY NOTHING YOU DID TO MAKE ANYBODY THINK YOU'RE ANY LESS SCUMMY, then ok.

A noob got spooked off your wagon. That's all that happened.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I would just like to make it clear that xrgarus has only voted people for suspecting him as scum.

He's not actually looking for scum.

He is only playing defense OMGUS.
Talk nerdy to me.

Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 465, elvis_knits wrote:I have given my reasons for thinking you're scum so... lol.

Ok then, care to spell it out for me?
I'm far too tired to check myself atm.

In post 465, elvis_knits wrote:And if tunneling is trying to complete a lynch that got derailed for ABSOLTELY NOTHING YOU DID TO MAKE ANYBODY THINK YOU'RE ANY LESS SCUMMY, then ok.

A noob got spooked off your wagon. That's all that happened.

I beg to differ.
Again, i cba to see where but i'm sure bork said i was townier and so did maj.
Whether or not that has changed since they said it, i am not aware of.

In post 466, elvis_knits wrote:I would just like to make it clear that xrgarus has only voted people for suspecting him as scum.

Way to twist the facts.
I have not voted people BECAUSE they suspect me. Ive voted for the things i have found scummy.

Like you. I say you are tunneling me. You just chat some crap about the wagon on me derailing.
You have been chatting shit about how scummy i am and how bad i look and how you want to vote me, but never do. You've been saying you wanna vote me for most of the game at the time but didnt do shit. (This is all iirc so correct me where i'm wrong) Wisdom pointed this out and you finally vote me and put me onto L-1 and then you ignored Wisdom.
Just cause i am voting someone that happends to be voting me does not make it an OMGUS.

@Moth
Read #256 (The only post i looked for)
And answer the question i asked before.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:13 am

Post by Quilford »

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
― Walt Disney

borkjerfkin is "V/LA Friday-Sunday". Mac is "going to have limited access for a couple of days".

Still looking for a Pala replacement; deadline is still suspended.

>
Wisdom
(2) Jake from State Farm, Majiffy <
Xegarus
(2) elvis_knits, mothrax
Majiffy
(2) Mac, Pala
elvis_knits
(1) Xegarus
borkjerfkin
(1) Wisdom

Not Voting (1) borkjerfkin

###

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is frozen at 3 days, 2 hours, 23 minutes until a replacement is found.

mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:07 am

Post by mothrax »

Work has been super super busy. I've been reading. Xeg, I will answer your question as soon as I get to my comp.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Mac »

Thoughts, as I read.:

In post 90, Pala wrote:
In post 81, elvis_knits wrote:Hey Mr e roll, all you ever do is ask questions and don't really provide analysis.

It's getting annoying. I also think it's a way to fake participation. Like hey I'll just keep asking questions to look like I'm helping but I'm not actually doing shit! I havent even given any opinions!

VOTE: Mr. E roll

(Shut your pie hole, Wisdom!)

Wisdom does this as well, and unlike Mr. E Roll, his questions/comments are pretty much pointless.

That being said, I don't like how Xegarus is essentially lurking at this point, so

VOTE: Xegarus

Not fond of this vote. Accuses Wisdom of pointless questions (translate: posting for the sake of it) before voting Xeg who hasn't contributed much. Doesn't really make sense.

In post 96, elvis_knits wrote:Hey look at Xegarus. Gets called out for lurking and posts immediately.

Oh baby!

Hmmm.. 2 minutes? I could understand this post. 20 minutes? Yeah, I'd let you off. But two hours? It's not the most immediate post that has ever been made on this sight, it's a poor point and trying to manipulate the fact that Xeg posted after he was called out.

In post 129, Mr E Roll wrote:Lots of stuff going on…

I like Pala’s vote against Xeg for lurking in principle. It’s show that Pala is ready to leave the RVS behind but hasn’t found anything particularly scummy so is voting a policy lynch. This is hopefully going to force scum to participate more giving us more opportunities to catch scum slips.

Policy lynching is terrible unless warranted, and it has to be an extreme situation for me to agree with a policy lynch. Pala's vote is relatively safe because it's on an individual who was less involved in discussion at the time and it's weak reasoning that can easily be rectified. By that, I mean as soon as Xeg starts to contribute then Pala can move his vote again easily.

#131 is a very town post. mothrax could've sheeped Wisdom's reasoning for the question and gotten away with it: instead, she corrected both Wisdom and Mr E and explained her reasoning. Seems very genuine.

In post 137, mothrax wrote:@ek I already explained why I voted without reasoning. You wanted a reaction test, you announced it making it harder for you to pull off. I was perfectly happy to grant your wish.

That said: I'm done with jiffy. I'm content with my read on him now that he is posting, and wisdom seems to know what he's talking about. Time to check some other people out.

Then this post makes me doubt my read. Not only are you stopping interactions with Majiffy by sheeping Wisdom saying, you say your vote was a reaction test which makes me think you are doing some major backtracking especially given how hard you & Majiffy pushed each other. It's almost like Mr E shadows it in #129.

In post 207, borkjerfkin wrote:Well, I've never seen you do it.

If you really didn't like it you'd remove your vote; especially if this is just "wagons for the sake of wagons" (is it just that here?)

Excellent point, this.

#223 is soo bad from Pala, it's amazing. The series of posts after it aren't great either and I can see why people think she is scummy.

#306 - I see Jake has picked up on this too, not sure how anyone else missed this.

Bork has an interesting change of heart in #323 from #211, what posts made you change your mind? Stop sheeping Majiffy and think for yourself. VOTE: Bork

Think we need a Pala replacement ASAP too.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

so reading up on what I missed over the weekend and I'm still good with my vote on Wisdom but I think elvis made a good point about X, the OMGUS is strong with that one. I'd still rather lynch wisdom. he hasn't done a damn thing pro-town
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Mac wrote:Bork has an interesting change of heart in #323 from #211, what posts made you change your mind? Stop sheeping Majiffy and think for yourself.

I explained this already (to Pala, in fact).

It doesn't even seem like you're trying to call me scummy for sheeping Majiffy.

This is a really, really bad vote, and not just cause it's on me (although it is bad for that too); you're not accusing me of anything except what, being lazy? not thinking? Why does that warrant a vote?

This game is not PoEable and that makes me sad.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I'd feel much better about elvis if I knew how she felt about anyone besides xegarus.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 471, Jake from State Farm wrote:so reading up on what I missed over the weekend and I'm still good with my vote on Wisdom but I think elvis made a good point about X, the OMGUS is strong with that one. I'd still rather lynch wisdom. he hasn't done a damn thing pro-town

My vote will probably end up here if deadline dictates the play of the day, but all I really have on him is loose meta tells and general uselessness this particular game.

That I don't have a strong townread on anyone but mothrax is not helping.
beefycheese

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”