NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.06:

Jennifer - Arcangel
DrippingGoofball - Titan, RachMarie, zdenek, Jennifer, Underachivers, Bulbazak
Antilles - DrippingGoofball, Rainbowdash, Human Destroyer, BBmolla

Not Voting - Antilles, Jennifer, TheLurker, Ms Marangal, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick, Bulbazak

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA.
Ms. Marangal is V/LA until Wednesday

Searching for replacements for Antilles and TheLurker.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:06 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1149, Bulbazak wrote:@BB: It's not helping that you're not posting anything of substance.

What do you want to know
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

RachMarie is being replaced. Seraching for a new one now.

If (and ONLY IF) the deadline is within 24 hours and we are missing at least one replacement, I will suspend the deadline.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1148, Rainbowdash wrote:Whats with basically everypony calling DGB scum either way?

meh.

It's one of these things where everyone decides to call someone scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1148, Rainbowdash wrote:Whats with basically everypony calling DGB scum either way?

Either way? What are the options?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Arcangel has been prodded.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 1122, Ms Marangal wrote:I also couldn't help but realize that people were pegging active members as somewhat scummy because they weren't as activity here doesn't match their activity else where? I can't help but think that it's a weak reason to suspect a person, especially because this is a large game.

^This about face is incredibly scummy.

Contrast the above with:
In post 684, Ms Marangal wrote:Considering that KBW wasn't entirely active even before he stated that he had internet problems, it would have alarmed me if he wasn't inactive else where.

also, using the fact that the Hydra being inactive is different from a solo account being inactive are two different things because a hydra has more heads is kinda stupid because, as a Hydra, you kinda want your partner's input in the game.

So, she infers KBW is scummy for being inactive despite having internet problems, but now states being inactive isn't scummy.. the only rationale for this difference that I can find is that she was bussing KBW to get town cred.

We need to lynch MM at some point, tomorrow if not today.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have no interest in DGB wagon...
I will read about Antilles today...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:51 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1088, Zdenek wrote:What about Jennifer?

meh. I liked her unvote of us the other day but her original reason for voting us was stupid and I could see her as scumbuddies with MO.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

MM wagon is something I would support, but interestingly enough if Antilles is scum I will quicklynch MM into the ground.

Really as MM-Antilles dont really work with DGB though, a noticeable part of my vote is DGB preservation.

Anypony who kils Antilles with me gets free "I will defend you" pass for tomorrow. Unless you are MM or MO, then you dont get that pass. Maybe Klick doesnt either. All my other non-town reads jump on though. Scum reads too really, I mean, I guess thats kinda awesome.

But really Antilles dies. If he is scum MM dies instantly next.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1115, Bulbazak wrote:
RBD, isn't it better to wait to hear from Antilles's replacement before getting all gung-ho on their wagon? I'm 50/50 on whether their posts were evidence of scum or just of a two man hydra where neither could make time for the game. Plus, some of the attention he's gotten lately has made me very nervous regarding that slot.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Why wait for a replacement of a slot I think is scum?

What attention too? He has four votes, DGB and Jen have been getting "more attention" than he is.
You don't earn
loyalty
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1159, Rainbowdash wrote:Anypony who kils Antilles with me gets free "I will defend you" pass for tomorrow. Unless you are MM or MO, then you dont get that pass. Maybe Klick doesnt either.

Well this is motivating :roll:

But yeah, been really busy, and likely will stay that way for awhile. Will try to get down thoughts when there are gaps I can post in.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1162, Klick wrote:
In post 1159, Rainbowdash wrote:Anypony who kils Antilles with me gets free "I will defend you" pass for tomorrow. Unless you are MM or MO, then you dont get that pass. Maybe Klick doesnt either.

Well this is motivating :roll:

But yeah, been really busy, and likely will stay that way for awhile. Will try to get down thoughts when there are gaps I can post in.

If he is scum you get an instant free pass. Also as I was writing that I started realizing there are exceptions, then I didnt want to deal with coming up with a new "yall should sheep" post... so that happened.

Heck if he is scum everypony but MM gets an instant free pass. MM gets a 7 post death.
You don't earn
loyalty
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1161, Rainbowdash wrote:Why wait for a replacement of a slot I think is scum?

What attention too? He has four votes, DGB and Jen have been getting "more attention" than he is.

As I've said, I'm unsure whether his posts are indicative of scum or a lazy hydra. I was willing to vote them when they were here, so I could possibly get a more definitive read on them. However, it doesn't do any good to vote a player that is replacing out, especially when there are 4 scum slots in total. To be honest, I want to hear from his replacement, as I think this would likely solidify my reads on the slot, which is not the scummiest in the game by far. Voting for a slot that is about to get replaced instead of investigating other potential scumleads is lazy play at the very least, possibly scummy at the most.

The attention I was talking about partially began at the end of d1. Some of my strong scum reads have turned their attention toward Antilles, which is also why I am wary about voting for a slot that is about to be replaced out. My point is, I'd rather vote for someone who can defend themselves over someone who can't. There is no reason for town to pick on the weak. We're not mafia after all.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:13 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

MS: I'm back.

In post 1054, Titan wrote:I think that bulbazack and mo are probably town and wish they'd both call a 14 day truce.

In post 477, Metal Overlord wrote:

I hope we can work together for the town. We would make a great scumhunter team. There are no night kills so I believe it is safe to play my best without fear of sniped in the night.

I've tried to do that since Day 1... :igmeou:

Well anyway took you long enough Bulbazak. Your relentless houndering has gone on for a bit too long. Glad it's over.

Now, regarding the Antilles thing, I think I am right to say that both KX and Bulbazak both disagree on this lynch. Therefore I am compulsed to be against the lynch as well, but personally I doubt that a hydra can go totally 100% AFK out of the game; there are two players playing, if one goes out the other one can continue, such as Day 1 with KX and also the RBD solo at this point in time. I find it uncommon for both heads of a hydra to be both inactive at the same time; they had to have met or arranged previously to join as a hydra in this game, and so would have actually "remembered", at least one of them should have.

RBD's logic with the free pass thing is weird...

That's all for current events I guess
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

KX here, finally bothered to check for the stuff against them, which seems to be: Inactivity, didn't claim heads or give a reason why they wouldn't, few posts they have are pretty poor.

So yeah,
Vote: Antilles
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Antilles »

Hi, I'm here.

I'm terribly sorry, I forgot about this game entirely.
The other head kind of flaked, and it's hard to remember to log onto this account.

P.S. Hello, I'm town. I pretty much got the kbw wagon rolling, 'member?
This wagon on me should immediately evaporate, seriously.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Antilles »

On the other hand, looking inside my wagon for scum will be an interesting exercise...
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Antilles »

In post 1150, Voidedmafia wrote:
Votecount 2.06:

Antilles - DrippingGoofball, Rainbowdash, Human Destroyer, BBmolla, Metal Overlord

Hmm...

Let's see which of them hopped on for the most bullshit reason, and then wagon them.

Be back in a few.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Antilles »

Alright now to start on my wagon.
DGB's post where she vote is completely reasonless. Nothing much to say there.

Wait. Oooh, look at what we have here...

In post 986, Ms Marangal wrote:VOTE: Jen

I suspected her earlier and her stating " I'm voting her because she changed her vote" is a complete misrep. yea, it's one of my reasons for wanting to vote her,

Has anybody read this post? It's begging to be voted. Ms Marangal is scum.

Back to reading the wagon on me...

Never mind, post #991 means DGB is almost certainly town.
And DGB's description in #1021 of Jen's #990 means Jen's slot is probably town too.

Next... Rainbowdash says "Antilles ... is an awesome vote" (#1022)

Human destroyer pipes up to BBmolla in post #1042 with "Please help me lynch MO/Antilles/TUA" to BBmolla. Seems legit. He's probably town too.

#1047 by Ms Marangal is a transparently scum post. Go check it out. Seriously.

#1082 is where Rainbowdash finally votes me. It looks like he's got more thought under the surface than he is betraying in his short posts.

#1086 is where Human Destroyer votes me. Interesting thing: The little disclaimer doesn't feel genuine. He seemed town before, but the "blah blah blah just voting for my scumread with the most votes, you know the drill" feels like a self-conscious scum needing an excuse to hop on a wagon. Which a townie doesn't need. I'll have to re-read him a little more.

BBmolla seems pretty damn town in his posts before #1105 which is when he votes me. Into the town stack with you.

#1106 is another transparently scum post from Ms Marangal.
Unvote; Vote: Ms Marangal
btw. You all should do this too. Now.

In post 1107, Klick wrote:BB, I would take Marangal's townslip with a grain of salt - she's fooled me with one before.

Oh, it's fake. Trust me. That slot is scum and I'd lay good money on it.

#1110 by RBD where he begins considering Ms Marangal for death is good. Very good.

Let me break #1122 down for you guys, too:
In post 1122, Ms Marangal wrote:well, yeah I realize that being Genuine in your posts and stuff isn't a town-tell though it's incredibly hard to sound Genuine and Honest in what you say or do as scum, hence why I believe MO's genuineness is a sign that he is in fact town. and then there's the fact that the walls between you and that slot was actually an argument between you and Kx. the ones you did have with him didn't feel malicious in the slightest.

I also couldn't help but realize that people were pegging active members as somewhat scummy because they weren't as activity here doesn't match their activity else where? I can't help but think that it's a weak reason to suspect a person, especially because this is a large game. it's alot more easier to lurk in a large game then it is in a smaller game. I also couldn't help but notice that people who called those people out didn't add me in that list even though I havn't been incredibly active here either. I'll find those people later and question them

<3 Klick, it's your fault for town-reading me in Polygamist in the first place, it wasn't exactly a strong reason to think that I was town.

Still liking Lurker for scum though

Mod: V/LA till wednesday

1. first paragraph. being reasonable, admitting points, being generally pacifistic
2. second paragraph. a bunch of worthless theory about activity or lack thereof equating to scumminess
3. third paragraph. buddying up to klick
4. fourth paragraph. talking to the mod
5. fourth paragraph. going V/LA while vote-parked on someone who is not going to be lynched.

conclusion: 100% scum no doubt about it

Last person on my wagon, Metal overlord, has generally good reasons to suspect me, which I agree with.

Also, as the other head of this hydra has completely flaked, this is a single account for now. I'll bookmark it on my main, and this game won't be neglected again.

Now lynch Ms Marangal, and the second lynch I have pushed will be scum as well.
And then you guys will know unless I am epicly bussing, I'm town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

MKay

VOTE: Ms Marangal
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Antilles »

Also I just realized this is a Nightless game.
Which means we're going to get a perfect victory because I can't be nightkilled. Hell yeah.

And where is everyone? I expected more activity after all the fuss about my inactivity.
preview edit: HI DGB I SEE YOU
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

asdf
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

Well, there goes the majority of my reasons. Glad to have you back in the game! Have to go right now, but will look at MM when I get back. For now
UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”