/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:11 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1739, Shadoweh wrote:Because he's the other likely scum. Do you want me to vote CES? I mean I could right now, I'm sure no one would be upset..
Tammy do you really think Empire has 0% chance to do something to set you off again? If neither of you is scum I agree that it's shortsighted, but it's still possible.

Oh that's what a vote means? Why do you think he's the other likely scum?

Do I have a chance to get paranoid about someone, yes, that's just me. Do I think it's possible I'll get to the point where I want to lynch Empire, very very doubtful. Are you sure you read that exchange and why are you fixated on it. You even misinterpreted it while it was happening and exaggerated what was going on. If your hoping to fan the flames of something so you can cause a distraction, you might just try to pick something else.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Tammy »

I just wish I would have hammered Shadoweh day two. I feel like my sanity would be more intact right now and this game would be less irritating.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:16 am

Post by DeasVail »

The main reason why I wanted to was that I know you've looked pretty town early game as scum before.

-I think being scum with Empire and Tammy as town would be demotivating for you (I could be wrong about this though) considering you don't like being scum all that much anyway. You being scum with Empire or Tammy would be possible, but I think you're town for other reasons and I think they're town, so that's not something I want to consider yet.
-Your questioning about the night kill is aggressive in the way that I'd expect from you as town. Also it's a very weird time to talk about the night kill for scum.
-Your comment on the Nacho flip in seems very natural, and awkward for scum.
-Your vote for Nacho was one of the turning points toward getting him lynched. You could be scum with CES, but that wouldn't explain how involved and aggressive you are at this stage of the game (unless you've changed your scumgame completely).

I think this is about where I stopped and decided you were probably town.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Tierce »

Fine, you can be Town too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1720, Tierce wrote:
In post 1713, Benmage wrote:Tierce is right.

---------[]
Tierce asked a question and didn't call for a hammer. Tierce would appreciate it if you stopped acting like she supports your latest blood frenzy, especially when last we me, Tierce had an expressed interest in her CES Townread.

Can we talk about Zach's death for a moment? Yes, he was absolutely clear once Nacho flipped Goon, but... why Zach? Simply a random choice among obvTown? Are the last scum more afraid of him than of Empire, Tammy or I? What happened there? This game seems to have more obvTown than the scum know what to do with, but they jumped from PR hunting to eliminating someone who was a guaranteed vanilla and who generally opposed the Nacho lynch until the hammer. Why Zach and not one of the three of us?

Tammy and Empire read Town, but... I don't really understand this kill. The reasoning I can see is superficial, and I don't like that. Ideas?

Not like what I said what such a stretch with the context of what you said... you asked him why he isn't voting... if he was like
oh yeah okay
... it would have been the hammer.

Anywhose... Tonights NK should be most interesting with TET.... If you're still sooooo confident in all 3 of you.. check out llamarable.

BLOOOD
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Faraday »

Day 4, Votecount 6

Cogito Ergo Sum (4) - Empire, Llamarble, OhGodMyLife, Benmage

Shadoweh (2) - Tierce, Tammy
OhGodMyLife (1) - Shadoweh

Not voting (2):
Cogito Ergo Sum, Deasvail

• With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 23rd of April at 3:59am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-04-22 22:59:59)
  • NO ONE is V/la

are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1725, Tierce wrote: There's probably something else there and your continued failure at actually reading posts is still making me very uncomfortable.

Does your level of comfort matter when it's already who you're voting.....
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1726, Empire wrote:Quick post before bed time.

In post 1704, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:benmage giving himself a pat on the back for his scumhunting while doing almost zilch to get 'marble lynched.

How is that reflective of his alignment rather than Ben just being Ben? He seems like he has a large enough ego to do this as either alignment.

I didn't even address CES fail commentary, because it really looks like he's just throwing in the towel...

But I fail to see how me asking Llamarable for reads, and being told not now can really go much further, the ball is in Llamarables court.

Anywhose I digress, CES is failing yolo.

In post 1726, Empire wrote:
Am I weird then in thinking the only weird kill so far is the Johhog one (who, by the way, at least one member of the scum team had to have picked up on his crumb and I don't think Nacho did)? If Vi had been killed that night without having claimed, then sure that would be strange, but it's not like they were hunting for PRs at that point.

CTD likely desired Johhogs death as he was all about him.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Tierce »

Obviously yes? If I'm analyzing tone and it reads as scummy or Townie, that information is relevant, both for others and for me to remember on later times what the hell I was doing. I have enough :whimsy: to forget these things if I give them a few days, and those initial impressions are important to me. How is this even a question, Benedick?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Tierce »

CTD WAS A TRAITOR HOW COULD HE DESIRE ANYTHING BENMAGE

Just HOW do you expect a traitor to have an influence on the nightkill choice?

Come on. You are better than this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Benmage »

^Oh derp... at work yolo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Benmage »

^But back to a future response to Empire on Johhog...

I know when I'm scum, I like off the beat targets (early on) so that I avoid watcher/doctors... huzzah, reasoning.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1757, Benmage wrote:CTD likely desired Johhogs death as he was all about him.

CTD was a traitor, so in all likelihood had no input on the nightkill, nor would the scumteam pick kills to protect him (as they were unaware of his identity)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Hm, I should refresh the page before I post
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1759, Tierce wrote:CTD WAS A TRAITOR HOW COULD HE DESIRE ANYTHING BENMAGE

Just HOW do you expect a traitor to have an influence on the nightkill choice?

Come on. You are better than this.
That said, I do not think Benmage-scum would fake this derp.

...but I am quickly running out of scumspects.

Whatever, it's 11h30 am and I should have gone to bed hours ago. No sleep due to a health scare = bad idea.
So that first and musings later.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Shadow/Tammy/DV

-----------[]
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Tierce »

How many Townies do we need to break this? I'm willing to bet this game on Empire, Tammy and Deas (and obviously me) all being Town. Quite sure the last scum would be in Shadoweh/OGML/CES because Benmage and Llama look Town.

#YOUONLYSLEEPONCE

Tammy is Town, though.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Benmage »

^In that PoE epiphany, you can...

----[]
:twisted: :twisted:
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Tierce »

Not when I feel like I'm punch-drunk with exhaustion. I'd like to hear more from CES anyway.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1708, Benmage wrote:
In post 1706, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Your thinking has been very shallow this game.

Nice abstract dig....

Seems fairly concrete to me, with the context of .

In post 1711, Tierce wrote:Why aren't you voting, CES?

Doesn't feel very relevant to me right now.

In post 1712, Tammy wrote:CES - You said it's shadoweh and benmage at this point, but what happened to your OGML suspicion?

It was brought down by the moose of having no partners.

In post 1719, Llamarble wrote:I have some reading to do, but we just need to find a confident townread and it won't be CES

"actually obviously town" is a thing someone's said to describe my play in a game in the last month, just fyi. I'm not magic, just competent.

In post 1720, Tierce wrote:Can we talk about Zach's death for a moment? Yes, he was absolutely clear once Nacho flipped Goon, but... why Zach? Simply a random choice among obvTown? Are the last scum more afraid of him than of Empire, Tammy or I? What happened there? This game seems to have more obvTown than the scum know what to do with, but they jumped from PR hunting to eliminating someone who was a guaranteed vanilla and who generally opposed the Nacho lynch until the hammer. Why Zach and not one of the three of us?

Tammy and Empire read Town, but... I don't really understand this kill. The reasoning I can see is superficial, and I don't like that. Ideas?

I doubt scum are putting that much thought into it at a moment like this; it could just be a matter of Zach's conftown status making him stand out just that bit more.

In post 1726, Empire wrote:
In post 1704, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:benmage giving himself a pat on the back for his scumhunting while doing almost zilch to get 'marble lynched.

How is that reflective of his alignment rather than Ben just being Ben? He seems like he has a large enough ego to do this as either alignment.

The scummy thing is the second part (the first part just serves to rule out some explanations) - from my point of view benmage is looking like the crucial lynch we need to secure a win and that should only be more for benmage and 'marble.

Empire wrote:Most of the people alive didn't pick up on it and there's something that really makes me think Nacho didn't.

Which was?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1769, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1708, Benmage wrote:
In post 1706, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Your thinking has been very shallow this game.

Nice abstract dig....

Seems fairly concrete to me, with the context of .

Well sexy, where is your vote??

What are u waiting on?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1769, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1711, Tierce wrote:Why aren't you voting, CES?

Doesn't feel very relevant to me right now.
[/quote]
--------------------------[]
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Llamarble »

As long as TET + DV are town, we're good.
And having just read DV and I approve that message.

CES, do you agree with TET + DV town too?
I could be open to lynching Benmage / Shadoweh before you / OGML. I think those are the rest of the lynches in some order or another; I don't really see it going another way.
And even if Benmage is town it would be fun to mislynch him.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Yarr.

Vote: benmage
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~