NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

What if all scum were being replaced right now
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I think the "don't vote a player being replaced" is as dumb as "don't vote a player cause he's always stupid."
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

If all of your scumreads are replacing out, then fine, but if not, I don't see the point of voting a slot that can't defend itself over one that can.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Oh hold on jk

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Marangal
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1201, BBmolla wrote:I think the "don't vote a player being replaced" is as dumb as "don't vote a player cause he's always stupid."
Ironically both reasons the KBW lynch was difficult.

Antilles is a slightly better lynch than MM but either are decent ones since there is a good chance of both being scum.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.08:

DrippingGoofball - Titan, RachMarie, Jennifer, Underachivers
Antilles - Rainbowdash, Human Destroyer, Bulbazak, Bulbazak
Ms Marangal - DrippingGoofball, zdenek, BBmolla

Not Voting - Antilles, Jennifer, TheLurker, Ms Marangal, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA.
Ms. Marangal is V/LA until Wednesday
Rainbowdash is V/LA from Thursday until Sunday at the latest.

Searching for replacements for RachMarie and TheLurker.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

HD has been prodded.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Antilles »

What the hell?

Vote: MsMarangal
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

@Mod: I know I'm still working on the human cloning thing and all, but I still haven't perfected it. Please remove my vote from DrippingGoofballs.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

Atm, I must say I'm rather unsure. Antilles' recent posts don't take away from what was done before, so I think my unvote was somewhat hasty. Re-reading (and more carefully), Bulba does bring up some good points, and I realize a change now doesn't take from before. However, in light of recent events, I don't think that a vote on them should be there just yer. As for the subject of MM, looking over, I can see quite a few things that I don't like, but they're not overly so, and quite a few are WIFOM. They main thing that gives me pause in saying they read null-scum is their townread of me, which I find quite strange if they were scum, and so I won't jump on the wagon. This lack of desisivness could just be cause tired, idk, but hopefully will be able to get back to this when I have more time. ~KX
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by BBmolla »

If Antilles is town that dude is probably scum^
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

ugh fine

ill do work later
Are you ready for this?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1193, Titan wrote:But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.
Right, I was very frustrated that the town wasn't helping me bus my buds are vigorously as I'd hoped.

Thanks for dropping the "I'm paranoid" scumtell.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:29 am

In post 1190, Titan wrote:Oh yeah, I'm also increasingly suspicious of HD.
I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point.

Pretending to be paranoid is my favorite schtick as scum, it allows me to cast a very wide net of baseless suspicion. I make shit cases and I go,
oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
d. That's what Titan is doing.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

MS:
In post 1210, BBmolla wrote:If Antilles is town that dude is probably scum^
Go away pls
DrippingGoofball wrote:

Pretending to be paranoid is my favorite schtick as scum, it allows me to cast a very wide net of baseless suspicion. I make shit cases and I go,
oooo ooo I'm so paranoi

No lol sounds like bad idea
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

MS:
In post 1209, Metal Overlord wrote:Atm, I must say I'm rather unsure. Antilles' recent posts don't take away from what was done before, so I think my unvote was somewhat hasty. Re-reading (and more carefully), Bulba does bring up some good points, and I realize a change now doesn't take from before. However, in light of recent events, I don't think that a vote on them should be there just yer. As for the subject of MM, looking over, I can see quite a few things that I don't like, but they're not overly so, and quite a few are WIFOM. They main thing that gives me pause in saying they read null-scum is their townread of me, which I find quite strange if they were scum, and so I won't jump on the wagon. This lack of desisivness could just be cause tired, idk, but hopefully will be able to get back to this when I have more time. ~KX

Would like to say that I'm disappointed at this post. This post is fluff lol

Will respond to big bad wallmasters Bulb and Antilles next
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:08 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

MS:

Would like to put some disclaimer before we launch into this big wall. IMO Bulb is trying to bite off more than he can chew; starting wallotext arguments with me, Kx, and now Antilles. Yeah I wasn't very nasty towards Bulb throughout our whole exchange, because I am familiar with such tactics which I conveniently employ myself. However Kx replied more aggressively and Antilles is now dominating via power talk. I'll say Bulb, if you keep this up you're going to get destroyed. I'm telling you. I was being nice.

Right now lets get this show on the road; @ #1176 and #1179. context: #1170

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:Nope nope nope nope nope.
A classic "wait, things are not going as I planned them. Shit... you guys, we gotta stop this" moment.
I relish these moments.
[/quote]

Bulbazak is finding a more difficult enemy that he has faced this game!
In post 1179, Antilles wrote:
In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:Let me get this straight...
Already turning on the appeal to popularity/majority/common sense tell... let's see where this leads.
Fluff
In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:You decide to look into your wagon for scum, and come away with town reads on the entire thing?
Yes. Yes indeed. A little bit of common sense goes a long way when coupled with a lot of experience.
Ok, but vague explanation.
In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:And all for BS reasoning
Whoa. Whoa there pardner. It's not bullshit. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it isn't true.
Agreed.
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: It's funny: One could almost believe that you clicked the "quote" button on my post before even reading it in its entirety, with the express purpose of trying to dissuade people from lynching Ms Marangal.

And I'll tell you one thing right now. You're going to fail. She's going to be lynched, and she's going to flip scum, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, friend. Soz in advance.
Strong opponent we have here

Continued on next post; discussing #1192
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 1192, Bulbazak wrote:Going to address something before going further:
In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1170, Antilles wrote: Never mind, post #991 means DGB is almost certainly town.
Question, how does this:
In post 991, DrippingGoofball wrote:Jennifer is town, Metal Overlord is town, let's lynch Antilles!
equal "certainly town"? Walk me through your thought process here. Because what I see in that giant wall of yours is a lot of town pacification and buddying. Your reasoning is bad, and that includes your points on MM.
Okay, before I provide you "reasoning"...

First, have you ever played with DGB before? Well, I have. A lot. A
whole
lot.
I'm assuming if you have too, you either weren't paying attention, or you're rather dull.

If you
haven't
played with her before, that's actually a point in your favor on the "I might actually pretend to care about your opinion" scale. If you
have
played with her before, then well, guess what, your opinion goes out the window entirely.
Nope. Haven't played with her. Now what was your reasoning? Or were you hoping that I wouldn't noticed that you said a lot without providing anything of substance?

Actually, that's what I've got a lot from your posts: Zero substance. To be honest, I was kinda excited when you returned and wrote a lot. I took it to be a good sign. But then I actually read what you wrote, and found that you had essentially created a giant wall that contained absolutely nothing. No reasoning for reads. No scumhunting. Just pacifying those on your wagon and leaping to conclusions with absolutely no reasons given whatesoever and expecting everyone to automatically trust you (because obviously scum can't write giant walls) and follow your lead. Sorry, not going to happen.
I would've disagreed with this point if I hadn't done the read in my previous post, because #skim, but upon closer inspection I find this argument to be of merit. I would argue in Antille's favour that he was setting the stage; to introduce himself; to demolish Bulbazak with his logic, but indeed the first portion of the post wasn't much. But let's see the meat of the second portion.
In post 1192, Bulbazak wrote: Truth is, I don't trust you. Heck, I don't trust Rainbowdash, and here I am backing a wagon of her's. I do trust Titan, but even so, that doesn't mean I'm going to back everything they say and endlessly sheep them. Fact is, these posts of yours contain an unprecedented amount of ego. You're cocky. In fact, you're the type of cocky I absolutely hate. It makes sense if you're Chkflip. He was that kind of cocky, who even after deserting a game, claimed that he could have won as scum, even though his replacement was lynched based on Chk's scumminess. Guess who made that case? I did. And I'm ready to do it again. So, let's dance!
If this guy is indeed chkflip, firstly my apologies for my troll-like antitown play in Mainstream. It was a different playstyle tactic which I was employing but thought I would go further just to irritate everyone for the lulz.

Anyway let's dance Bulbazak! Just don't fall down.
In post 1192, Bulbazak wrote: Going to begin with these:
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: And I'll tell you one thing right now. You're going to fail. She's going to be lynched, and she's going to flip scum, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, friend.
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: but ignoring what's actually true. Such as, that I've just handed you your second scum player.
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: Just follow my lead (like on kbw), and you'll get another red flip. On the other hand, you
could
fight me tooth and nail every step of the way and end up looking stupid
when
(yes) she is lynched, and (yes) there is a red flip. Again, it's your choice.
Just showing this trend. This is not certainty in reads. This is foreknowledge (notice the "when" instead "if"). Normally this degree of certainty is after an extended period of time, when the player has been pushing a specific slot, but there has been none of that from Antilles. Instead, he popped in, and claimed, with absolute certainty, that a player he hasn't interacted with AT ALL is scum, based on magical reasons that he's not going to share with anyone, because "if the blue fairy hasn't told them to you, then you must not be worthy".

Stop nitpicking please. You've also did that with the Kx reads with the ISO thing which honestly I did not understand at all. Lol
In post 1192, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: Either get out of the way or get tossed, because this lynch is happening.
Says who? This is a pretty bold statement considering you don't have the backing for it, but I do see your point, as you've pretty much poisoned that slot. Still going to fight you on it.
Agreed
In post 1192, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: Of course. And when I deliver a third scum flip after Ms Marangal, people's minds will be eased even further. And this will be the game where everybody was fooled by Antilles because he was an amazing scumhunter and bussed all of his buddies ASAP for insane town cred, and then lasted through mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch after mislynch only to survive and win the game after having fooled everyone's pants off.

Hello strawman. How are you? I've missed you since the MO fight. Please inform Antilles that if he wants to betray the rest of his team, he's welcome to do so, but he's still going to be lynched either today or tomorrow.
This is true. Fancy you revealing all your total scum plans to the town!#1 evil mastermind.
In post 1192, Bulbazak wrote: @MM: What makes you think Antilles is town?

Also, sorry to say that your slot has been poisoned by WIFOM. It is very likely that you will be the lynch either today or tomorrow.

Simply put, there are 3 scenarios: 1.) We follow Antilles and lynch you. 2.) We lynch Antilles, and he flips scum. We have to assume he was trying to bus another partner for town cred, and you get lynched. 3.) We lynch Antilles, and he flips town. There will be a movement that will assume everything he observed was correct, and a wagon will form because of that. You might have a shot at that point (mainly because I have a town read on you and would fight the lynch because of that), but I have a feeling the force of the town would be too strong.
Ded.

Okay so, what now Bulbazak? Do you find Antilles scum? If he is scum, is it possible that I happen to be scum/will it change your read of me/ and vice versa?

Antilles is arguing that MM is scum; you are arguing that Antilles is scum. Personally I don't think MM is scum either but I am ready to change my opinion if Antilles gives me a good enough argument. As of yet, no he has not.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:46 am

In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Metal Overlord how dare you dismiss my brilliant observation with "lol."

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1212, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1193, Titan wrote:But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.
Right, I was very frustrated that the town wasn't helping me bus my buds are vigorously as I'd hoped.

Thanks for dropping the "I'm paranoid" scumtell.

Aaaaaaand this is why you continue to be scum. You're better than this. You really are. Your play this game has been lacking. Your scum hunting has been superficial. And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.

How is beyond your comprehension that I've seen you behave this way as scum? Therefore these little antics do not make me think you are town.

Also, nice way to cut off what I actually said there buddy. What I said was if you are town, you'll have to deal with me being paranoid. I didn't go, I'm just paranoid of you. I'm acknowledging there's a slight possibility your are town and I'm paranoid of you.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:23 am

In post 1219, Titan wrote:And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.
Oh, so I'm spot on with it. That's what I thought.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Titan »

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Where did I say I'm paranoid of HD? *peers up at what I wrote*. Nope, nope quite clearly states I'm suspicious of him. Hmmm fancy that.

So, DGB are you reading my posts? Have you read my posts? Because if you do happen to be town, and you're coming away with anything other than damn titans town, well then I don't know what to tell you. Read better?

Have fun mudslinging though!

You know what I find interesting? You don't ask why I'm increasingly suspicious of HD, you just immediately start misrepping what I actually said and ironically making a baseless and shit case for me being scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1220, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.
Oh, so I'm spot on with it. That's what I thought.

Oh wow, you really are scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 1221, Titan wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Where did I say I'm paranoid of HD? *peers up at what I wrote*. Nope, nope quite clearly states I'm suspicious of him. Hmmm fancy that.

So, DGB are you reading my posts? Have you read my posts? Because if you do happen to be town, and you're coming away with anything other than damn titans town, well then I don't know what to tell you. Read better?

You know what I find interesting? You don't ask why I'm increasingly suspicious of HD, you just immediately start misrepping what I actually said and ironically making a baseless and shit case for me being scum.

Since when did DGB ever say anything about you being paranoid of HD? What the fuck is this?

He said that you being paranoid of him is a "scum read"

You're missrepping him not him misrepping you lol

WTF is this bad play from both DGB and Titan totally out of character
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1223, Metal Overlord wrote:
In post 1221, Titan wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi

Since when did DGB ever say anything about you being paranoid of HD? What the fuck is this?

He said that you being paranoid of him is a "scum read"

You're missrepping him not him misrepping you lol

WTF is this bad play from both DGB and Titan totally out of character

She's quoting my statement that I'm suspicious of HD and talking about being paranoid. If she was only referring to my being paranoid of her, she would have quoted what I said about her, which quite frankly wouldn't fit either as I gave clear reasons for why I think she's scum and said "if you're town, you'll have to deal with me being paranoid of you" because if she is town then my scum read is incorrect and could be based off paranoia because I've seen her act this exact way as scum before. I'm not oh so paranoid of everyone here, but she's trying to extend it to HD to fit her wtf scum tell.
Half troll/Half wall.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”