NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:37 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1238, Human Destroyer wrote:when did you start townreading antilles?
When did I ever
stop
townreading Antilles? :P

Seriously, look at my suspects list throughout the game, and the town lists I've posted. They never left the town pile. They haven't left the town pile. Admittedly they were low on it because the townread was based off of their early posting and that was pretty much all they had for ages, but then they started posting and reaffirmed it. Like, seriously. Antilles is bleeding towntells left and right.

You somehow don't seem to get how I've got a townread on Antilles, but I'll reflect that back at ya; I seriously don't get how anyone can have a scumread on that slot.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1231, Antilles wrote:If you're scum this game, I applaud you for completely pulling the wool over my eyes.
Thank you??? I'm flattered?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Jennifer »

Ugh... I feel like I'm back in deja vu land.

Regardless, the wagon grew on me for ridiculous reasons / no reason at all. MM was bad and bothered me how she claims I completely misrepped her, yet in the same breath admits that my summary of her case was one of the reasons she voted me. At least one if not more scum had to have been on my wagon given the speed, and I think she is definitely one of them. And even now she's wanting to go after people who are replacing out. Maybe as chance has it scum all decided to replace out, but there haven't been 5 replacements at one time meaning at least some of the scum are here, and she's choosing to ignore that in favor of perceived easier targets.

We need more votes on MM please.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:45 am

In post 1245, Titan wrote:The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.
We're trying to lynch your buddy Marangal now, we'll lynch you after.

Personally I would lynch you first. You're feistier. Marangal is just going to keel over.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1250, TheUnderachivers wrote:
When did I ever
stop

Seriously, look at my suspects list throughout the game, and the town lists I've posted. They never left the town pile. They haven't left the town pile. Admittedly they were low on it because the townread was based off of their early posting and that was pretty much all they had for ages, but then they started posting and reaffirmed it. Like, seriously. Antilles is bleeding towntells left and right.

You somehow don't seem to get how I've got a townread on Antilles, but I'll reflect that back at ya; I seriously don't get how anyone can have a scumread on that slot.
Quote where you started townreading him, and restate why you think he's town.

I don't see either of those in your ISO.
In post 1251, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1231, Antilles wrote:If you're scum this game, I applaud you for completely pulling the wool over my eyes.
lol
In post 1252, Jennifer wrote:Ugh... I feel like I'm back in deja vu land.

Regardless, the wagon grew on me for ridiculous reasons / no reason at all.
MM was bad and bothered me how she claims I completely misrepped her, yet in the same breath admits that my summary of her case was one of the reasons she voted me.
At least one if not more scum had to have been on my wagon given the speed, and I think she is definitely one of them. And even now she's wanting to go after people who are replacing out. Maybe as chance has it scum all decided to replace out, but there haven't been 5 replacements at one time meaning at least some of the scum are here, and she's choosing to ignore that in favor of perceived easier targets.

@Bolded: She claimed you misrepped her in your case then said you were scummy for misrepping her, therefore she's scummy?

:neutral:
In post 1253, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1245, Titan wrote:The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.

Personally I would lynch you first. You're feistier. Marangal is just going to keel over.
I'd help you turn the lynch on Titan.

I don't think MM is scum though.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 am

In post 1250, TheUnderachivers wrote:
When did I ever
stop

Quote where you started townreading him, and restate why you think he's town.

I don't see either of those in your ISO.
In post 1251, DrippingGoofball wrote:
lol

Regardless, the wagon grew on me for ridiculous reasons / no reason at all.
MM was bad and bothered me how she claims I completely misrepped her, yet in the same breath admits that my summary of her case was one of the reasons she voted me.
At least one if not more scum had to have been on my wagon given the speed, and I think she is definitely one of them. And even now she's wanting to go after people who are replacing out. Maybe as chance has it scum all decided to replace out, but there haven't been 5 replacements at one time meaning at least some of the scum are here, and she's choosing to ignore that in favor of perceived easier targets.

@Bolded: She claimed you misrepped her in your case then said you were scummy for misrepping her, therefore she's scummy?

:neutral:

Are you ready for this?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 1255, Human Destroyer wrote:@Bolded: She claimed you misrepped her in your case then said you were scummy for misrepping her, therefore she's scummy?
No, she's scummy for pushing a bogus case on me and making false statements to try and discredit me. And also for her choice of targets. She reads like she's faking a read on me versus actually believing in it and is sticking to that read to try to appear tunneling townie versus scummy scum.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 am

In post 1256, Jennifer wrote:
In post 1255, Human Destroyer wrote:@Bolded: She claimed you misrepped her in your case then said you were scummy for misrepping her, therefore she's scummy?
No, she's scummy for pushing a bogus case on me and making false statements to try and discredit me. And also for her choice of targets. She reads like she's faking a read on me versus actually believing in it and is sticking to that read to try to appear tunneling townie versus scummy scum.
That's not what the bolded says.

It literally says "She says I misrepped her case, and is calling me scum for misrepping her case!"

You're not getting a pass on this one.
Are you ready for this?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Regardless, the wagon grew on me for ridiculous reasons / no reason at all. MM was bad and bothered me how she claims I completely misrepped her, yet in the same breath admits that my summary of her case was one of the reasons she voted me. At least one if not more scum had to have been on my wagon given the speed, and I think she is definitely one of them. And even now she's wanting to go after people who are replacing out. Maybe as chance has it scum all decided to replace out, but there haven't been 5 replacements at one time meaning at least some of the scum are here, and she's choosing to ignore that in favor of perceived easier targets.

Yeah, and my fast wagon has amazing reason to why it's growing :| would that mean scum is on my wagon as well? I don't recall you ever giving reason to why you think I was scum Prior to your hop on me Jen.

also, you did misrep me, you took one of my points, changed it into something else and made it look like it was a main reason for my vote when, really it wasn't. as for the replacements, what does that have to do with anything? and even then, I went after those that I found suspicious.

also, I'm not ignoring anyone and if I was going after "easier targets", I wouldn't be Defending MO and I also wouldn't have called antilles somewhat town.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:09 am

In post 1256, Jennifer wrote:She reads like she's faking a read on me versus actually believing in it and is sticking to that read to try to appear tunneling townie versus scummy scum.
That kind of play would be PRO. Faking a read to try to appear like a tunneling townie versus scummy scum.

I'll be sure to apply this tactic in my next game the minute I make sense of the sentence.

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

:| you know, I stated the biggest reason I suspected you is because both you and Serra gave me awkward vibes and how is my reason to suspect you bogus?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:23 am

In post 1258, Ms Marangal wrote:

Yeah, and my fast wagon has amazing reason to why it's growing :| would that mean scum is on my wagon as well? I don't recall you ever giving reason to why you think I was scum Prior to your hop on me Jen.

also, you did misrep me, you took one of my points, changed it into something else and made it look like it was a main reason for my vote when, really it wasn't. as for the replacements, what does that have to do with anything? and even then, I went after those that I found suspicious.

also, I'm not ignoring anyone and if I was going after "easier targets", I wouldn't be Defending MO and I also wouldn't have called antilles somewhat town.
Oh snap

Ohoho snap
In post 1259, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1256, Jennifer wrote:She reads like she's faking a read on me versus actually believing in it and is sticking to that read to try to appear tunneling townie versus scummy scum.
That kind of play would be PRO. Faking a read to try to appear like a tunneling townie versus scummy scum.

I'll be sure to apply this tactic in my next game the minute I make sense of the sentence.
:lol:
In post 1260, Ms Marangal wrote:
:| you know, I stated the biggest reason I suspected you is because both you and Serra gave me awkward vibes and how is my reason to suspect you bogus?
This girl has a point.
Are you ready for this?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

and I'm not on board for both Major counter-wagons so we need to find someone who is viable, maybe the two wagons that suddenly disappeared like Jen and TUA's ones? we could also go after fresh scum wagons as well such as Zedenek
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 am

The Holy TownlistDrippingGoofball
Ms. Marangal
Bulbazak? (Old, need to check up on)
BBMolla
Klick? (Old, need to check up on)
Rainbowdash
ArcAngel9? (Old, need to check up on)

We aren't lynching anyone there. However, this:

The Holy LynchpoolAntilles
Jennifer
Theunderachivers
Metal Overlord
Titan

we
are
lynching from.
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1255, Human Destroyer wrote:

Then vote us. Put your vote where your mouth is, don't dance around it. But when you do, make sure you have a damn good reason for the vote.

What I find really interesting is right after I say I'm growing increasingly suspicious of you, you start jumping all over me. Nervous?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1263, Human Destroyer wrote:
Ms. Marangal
BBMolla
Rainbowdash

Jennifer
Theunderachivers
Metal Overlord
Titan

we
are
lynching from.
This is a shitty list. With the exception of TUA, you have my town reads in your lynch list. You must be a fan of mislynches. That or you're scum.

Hey by the way, where were you on yesterday's scum lynch? Oh right...not on it.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:39 am

HD, I checked my iso and our QT, and either I never wrote it down or I'm misremembering, since yeah I couldn't find it either. :P But my memory says we had Antagon as town and I know I have him as town now, and that's the important bit. :P
Ms. Marangal
BBMolla
Rainbowdash

We aren't lynching anyone there.
With the exception of DGB, I actually agree on every single one of these. MS is obvtown, Bulb even moreso, BBM took whatever slot he had and turned it obvtown, Klick is a weaker townread and near the bottom but still more likely to be town, RBD's def-town, and AA9's play here just screams town.
Jennifer
Theunderachivers
Metal Overlord
Titan

we
are
lynching from.
Jennifer and MO are good, but the rest of your lynch list sucks. :P Titan's town, Antilles is town, and we're town.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 am

In post 1264, Titan wrote:
In post 1255, Human Destroyer wrote:

Then vote us. Put your vote where your mouth is, don't dance around it. But when you do, make sure you have a damn good reason for the vote.

What I find really interesting is right after I say I'm growing increasingly suspicious of you, you start jumping all over me. Nervous?
Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I
don't
want to go through actually go through, so no.

I'm not nervous. The only possible basis you could really have for me being scum is that I was lurking, but I wasn't; I was actually ignoring the game due to disinterest in the slow pace. Hell, I haven't even read most of the stuff before my last post.
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Titan »

Then vote us.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Titan »

Then vote us.
Half troll/Half wall.

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Jennifer

then from that list, I find Jen to be the best to choose from.

Antilles, MO, and Titan are not getting my vote any time soon

Pedit: ugh... damn you guys

Pedit: STAHP POSTING DAMMIT
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1267, Human Destroyer wrote:
Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I
don't
want to go through actually go through, so no.

I'm not nervous. The only possible basis you could really have for me being scum is that I was lurking, but I wasn't; I was actually ignoring the game due to disinterest in the slow pace. Hell, I haven't even read most of the stuff before my last post.
The only other supporter is DGB who is calling me scum based on the stupidest reason ever, and that's not telling you something, who I have a scum read on and have been vocal about? If you're town, you need to wake the fuck up and pay attention.
Half troll/Half wall.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 am

In post 1265, Titan wrote:
Ms. Marangal
BBMolla
Rainbowdash

Jennifer
Theunderachivers
Metal Overlord
Titan

we
are
lynching from.
This is a shitty list. With the exception of TUA, you have my town reads in your lynch list. You must be a fan of mislynches. That or you're scum.

Hey by the way, where were you on yesterday's scum lynch? Oh right...not on it.
Then your town reads are shit or you're scum. Probably the latter.

@Bolded: I WAS ON THE SCUM LYNCH GIVE ME TOWNCRED WAH WAH ~Titan

No, I wasn't on the lynch. I was also V/LA at lynch time. Go push your mislynches somewhere else.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 am

In post 1266, TheUnderachivers wrote:HD, I checked my iso and our QT, and either I never wrote it down or I'm misremembering, since yeah I couldn't find it either. :P But my memory says we had Antagon as town and I know I have him as town now, and that's the important bit. :P
Ms. Marangal
BBMolla
Rainbowdash

We aren't lynching anyone there.
With the exception of DGB, I actually agree on every single one of these. MS is obvtown, Bulb even moreso, BBM took whatever slot he had and turned it obvtown, Klick is a weaker townread and near the bottom but still more likely to be town, RBD's def-town, and AA9's play here just screams town.
Jennifer
Theunderachivers
Metal Overlord
Titan

we
are
lynching from.
Jennifer and MO are good, but the rest of your lynch list sucks. :P Titan's town, Antilles is town, and we're town.
You didn't answer my question on why Antilles is town.

Who's your lynch-list again?
Are you ready for this?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:45 am

This whole "you guys never had a town read on Ant" is highly fucking retarded.

You scum or just stupid HD?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”