NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1270, Ms Marangal wrote:VOTE: Jennifer

then from that list, I find Jen to be the best to choose from.

Antilles, MO, and Titan are not getting my vote any time soon

Pedit: ugh... damn you guys

Pedit: STAHP POSTING DAMMIT
This is a good vote.
In post 1271, Titan wrote:
In post 1267, Human Destroyer wrote:
Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I
don't
want to go through actually go through, so no.

I'm not nervous. The only possible basis you could really have for me being scum is that I was lurking, but I wasn't; I was actually ignoring the game due to disinterest in the slow pace. Hell, I haven't even read most of the stuff before my last post.
The only other supporter is DGB who is calling me scum based on the stupidest reason ever, and that's not telling you something, who I have a scum read on and have been vocal about? If you're town, you need to wake the fuck up and pay attention.
Um, hello? I never said I thought her reasoning is good; I said I thought your reaction is caught scum, and I still do.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 am

In post 1266, TheUnderachivers wrote:HD, I checked my iso and our QT, and either I never wrote it down or I'm misremembering, since yeah I couldn't find it either. :P But my memory says we had Antagon as town and I know I have him as town now, and that's the important bit. :P
In post 1274, TheUnderachivers wrote:This whole "you guys never had a town read on Ant" is highly fucking retarded.

You scum or just stupid HD?
:neutral:
Are you ready for this?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1273, Human Destroyer wrote:You didn't answer my question on why Antilles is town.
Every single post that slot has made?

My lynchlist is DGB, TheLurker, Jennifer, and MO. I have varying degrees of townreads on every other slot, but no townreads (and in fact rather strong scumreads) on these four. This isn't hard to see; it's pretty much in every single post of mine D2. :P
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:48 am

In post 1277, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1273, Human Destroyer wrote:You didn't answer my question on why Antilles is town.
Every single post that slot has made?

My lynchlist is DGB, TheLurker, Jennifer, and MO. I have varying degrees of townreads on every other slot, but no townreads (and in fact rather strong scumreads) on these four. This isn't hard to see; it's pretty much in every single post of mine D2. :P
1st part is extremely unconvincing. Okay Mastin, time to put this to the test.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jennifer

Prove whether you're scum or not.
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1225, Titan wrote:Oh hey dgb in your spare time today, you should read my posts, i mean actually read them, and then try to find a real reason to call me scum. I look forward to it!
Hey DGB, while I was swimming this morning, I for a second thought you could be town doing your quirky scumhunting and seeing if you could get scum to join you on pretty obvious town, but you apparently are actually serious. So, yeah, do this.

I realize that you as scum have to get rid of us. There's no way you're going to win this game unless you get rid of the people who are being read as town unless you get rid of them. And the only way to actually get rid of us is to make up a lame ass scum tell and lay the ground work for the future. I'm not fooled by what you're doing.

So, yeah, do this. I want this on record. If you do manage to get my lynch, I want this on record, so that when people review this game at endgame, you've laid out actual real reasons for why we're scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 am

VOTE: Jennifer.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:52 am

In post 1280, TheUnderachivers wrote:VOTE: Jennifer.
I'm withholding what I think of this vote on purpose.

I will explain it after today's lynch.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 am

btw, TUA, who made that vote post?
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1275, Human Destroyer wrote:
Um, hello? I never said I thought her reasoning is good; I said I thought your reaction is caught scum, and I still do.
How so? I'm not caught scum, so sorry. My reaction is annoyance. I happen to find the puerile the "xyz scumtell!" quite annoying no matter who it's applied to. I'm reading DGB as scum and her reaction to me admitting that maybe I'm wrong, because I don't know anything, was to confirm herself as scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:54 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: TUA
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:54 am

In post 1282, Human Destroyer wrote:btw, TUA, who made that vote post?
I did, of course. :P
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 am

Sheep me Titan

You know you want to
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 am

VOTE: TUA

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:57 am

In post 1087, TheUnderachivers wrote:vote:DGB

Mastin is fine with this.
I have a town read on the Ant slot.
LYNCH ALL FUCKING LIARS!!!

VOTE:HD
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:57 am

In post 1283, Titan wrote:
How so? I'm not caught scum, so sorry. My reaction is annoyance. I happen to find the puerile the "xyz scumtell!" quite annoying no matter who it's applied to. I'm reading DGB as scum and her reaction to me admitting that maybe I'm wrong, because I don't know anything, was to confirm herself as scum.
"This isn't a scum tell, what the fuck!"

This is a scum reaction to being caught. They're frustrated about being caught on something that isn't actually scummy that they have a major overreaction. As both of you did.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:00 am

In post 1284, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: TUA
hold off on this for a day, I want to test something
In post 1288, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1087, TheUnderachivers wrote:vote:DGB

Mastin is fine with this.
I have a town read on the Ant slot.
LYNCH ALL FUCKING LIARS!!!

VOTE:HD
Hey, don't go calling me a liar when
one of your own heads
can't find this one sentence in an obscure post either.

I mean seriously in the entire context of this conversation you call me scum for saying I don't remember you actually stating a townread on Antilles?
Are you ready for this?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 am

Post by BBmolla »

TUA is claiming scum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:04 am

In post 1291, BBmolla wrote:TUA is claiming scum
Not quite

I have a theory on them being scum though, and it involves a Jen scumflip
Are you ready for this?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:04 am

Dammit, Nero. Stop being Nero. >_<

:P

VOTE: Jennifer.

/dissonance. (Don't worry. I'll knock some sense into his dense head.)
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1254, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1253, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1245, Titan wrote:The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.
We're trying to lynch your buddy Marangal now, we'll lynch you after.

Personally I would lynch you first. You're feistier. Marangal is just going to keel over.
I'd help you turn the lynch on Titan.
In post 1267, Human Destroyer wrote:Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I don't want to go through actually go through, so no.
Half troll/Half wall.

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 am

Did you even bother to look through our ISO? + the fact that Ant never was mentioned as a scum read should have been all you need. So your claiming that we are just now town reading ANT just looks like the hollow pressure I'd expect from scum or a dumbass townie.

nope, sorry BB.

TheUnderachivers wrote:Dammit, Nero. Stop being Nero. >_<
Who else would I be?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1230, Metal Overlord wrote:Titan and DGB just stahp your exchange kills brains

tl;dr you both make no sense

No, DGB is making perfect sense. She's doing exactly what she has to do as scum to win this game. She cannot win this game with us still alive. I'm scum reading her; we are read as town to most of the people here. DGB is good as scum; she's knows exactly what's she's doing.

You will notice that she didn't automatically vote us, because we were caught scum. No. She said "we should consider lynching Titan at some point" that's laying the groundwork for lynches in the future. And she knows she can do it. Hell in Gay mafia II she was able to affect the mislynch on confirmed town to bring her the win near end game. She's good at scum, really good. Read that iso, read at the end where she talks about her play, and tell me she's not good.

And the thing is of all the people in the world that should be able to understand that people might be paranoid, she should be one of them. In fact, her reaction to me makes no sense whatsoever from her as town. I've mentioned several times that she's playing similarly to mafiastuck. She was scum there. I accurately read her as scum and couldn't get her lynched. In fact, a couple of us who read her as scum had to talk the serial killer who was pretending to be a vig into nightkilling her. Otherwise she probably would have taken the game to the end. In fact, Look Familiar? Yeah that her as scum doing the same exact thing she's doing here.

If she were town here, she'd recognize that one I just don't have a town read on her, and two she's behaving just like I saw her behave as scum. She'd have seen my "if you're town here, you're just going to have to deal with me being paranoid of you" for what it actually was. There was no "oooooo I'm paranoid; it was I have a scum read of you, but since I don't actually know anything I could be wrong and if I am wrong it's probably paranoia baised. She wouldn't have tried to turn it into a scum tell, but she's behaving exactly like she has to as scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Titan »

Also

HD

One reason why we're scum

Go.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Titan »

(b/c "I'm sheeping the fuck out of DGB" doesn't count btw)
Half troll/Half wall.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 am

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4882645#p4882645]post 1289[/url], Human [quote=Titan post_id=4882683 time=1366232894 user_id=20078 post_num=1297]Also HD One reason why we're scum Go.[/quote] Destroyer wrote:
In post 1283, Titan wrote:
"This isn't a scum tell, what the fuck!"

This is a scum reaction to being caught. They're frustrated about being caught on something that isn't actually scummy that they have a major overreaction. As both of you did.
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”