NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

shit I fucked that quote up

you get the idea though
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1289, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1283, Titan wrote:
In post 1275, Human Destroyer wrote:
Um, hello? I never said I thought her reasoning is good; I said I thought your reaction is caught scum, and I still do.
How so? I'm not caught scum, so sorry. My reaction is annoyance. I happen to find the puerile the "xyz scumtell!" quite annoying no matter who it's applied to. I'm reading DGB as scum and her reaction to me admitting that maybe I'm wrong, because I don't know anything, was to confirm herself as scum.
"This isn't a scum tell, what the fuck!"

This is a scum reaction to being caught. They're frustrated about being caught on something that isn't actually scummy that they have a major overreaction. As both of you did.

Ummm no sorry. This is town reaction to getting accused of doing something they aren't doing. So sorry to break your bubble but thems the breaks.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 am

In post 1294, Titan wrote:
In post 1254, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1253, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1245, Titan wrote:The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.
We're trying to lynch your buddy Marangal now, we'll lynch you after.

Personally I would lynch you first. You're feistier. Marangal is just going to keel over.
I'd help you turn the lynch on Titan.
In post 1267, Human Destroyer wrote:Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I don't want to go through actually go through, so no.
Except, did I actually try to turn the lynch on you?

Here's a hint: no.

OH WAIT
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 am

In post 1301, Titan wrote:
In post 1289, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1283, Titan wrote:
In post 1275, Human Destroyer wrote:
Um, hello? I never said I thought her reasoning is good; I said I thought your reaction is caught scum, and I still do.
How so? I'm not caught scum, so sorry. My reaction is annoyance. I happen to find the puerile the "xyz scumtell!" quite annoying no matter who it's applied to. I'm reading DGB as scum and her reaction to me admitting that maybe I'm wrong, because I don't know anything, was to confirm herself as scum.
"This isn't a scum tell, what the fuck!"

This is a scum reaction to being caught. They're frustrated about being caught on something that isn't actually scummy that they have a major overreaction. As both of you did.

Ummm no sorry. This is scum reaction to getting accused of doing something they aren't doing. Glad I could confirm my scumminess for you!
FTFY
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1299, Human Destroyer wrote:They're frustrated about being caught on something that isn't actually scummy that they have a major overreaction.
Yes

B/c a person doesn't get frustrated when they (or their partner!) gets called scum for suspecting people :roll:

Get your head out of your ass and stop flinging shit around. You're playing in a very sloppy manner and if you're town sheeping the fuck out of DGB blindly really won't get you anywhere.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1300, Human Destroyer wrote:shit I fucked that quote up

you get the idea though
Um nope. Now I'm giving you a homework assignment. You are to read our iso and give an actual reason why we're scum. I expect it to be legible and in complete sentences.

Also, true or false, you had a town read on us until I mentioned that I was suspicious of you?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1302, Human Destroyer wrote:Except, did I actually try to turn the lynch on you?

OH WAIT
Except, did you actually say you would?

Here's a hint: yes.

OH WAIT.
Half troll/Half wall.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 am

In post 1305, Titan wrote:

you get the idea though
Um nope. Now I'm giving you a homework assignment. You are to read our iso and give an actual reason why we're scum. I expect it to be legible and in complete sentences.

Also, true or false, you had a town read on us until I mentioned that I was suspicious of you?
I'm not obligated to do your every whim, scum.

@Bolded: Had a town read on you till a post MO made that implicated the both of you, then your reaction to DGB made you go downhill.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 am

In post 1307, Human Destroyer wrote:@Bolded: Had a town read on you till a post MO made that implicated the both of you, then your reaction to DGB made you go downhill.
and yes technically this IS after you called me scum
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 am

In post 1306, Titan wrote:
In post 1302, Human Destroyer wrote:Except, did I actually try to turn the lynch on you?

OH WAIT

OH WAIT.
ya but I didn't follow through on purpose

I do have reasons for the things I do
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 am

In post 1304, Titan wrote:
In post 1299, Human Destroyer wrote:They're frustrated about being caught on something that isn't actually scummy that they have a major overreaction.
Yes

B/c a person doesn't get frustrated when they (or their partner!) gets called scum for suspecting people :roll:

Get your head out of your ass and stop flinging shit around. You're playing in a very sloppy manner and if you're town sheeping the fuck out of DGB blindly really won't get you anywhere.
lmao trying to discredit me by saying I'm sheeping

DIESCUMDIE
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1309, Human Destroyer wrote:

OH WAIT

OH WAIT.

TESTINGTHEWATERSMUCH?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1307, Human Destroyer wrote:

you get the idea though

@Bolded: Had a town read on you till a post MO made that implicated the both of you, then your reaction to DGB made you go downhill.
Nope sorry, I'm town and you will be. I want you to make it very very clear why you're scum reading me. But, it's nice for you to point out that you're not actually willing to read our posts. I know it's really hard to come up with tangible reasons for why town is scum, but it's what you're going to have to do. So, hop to it!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Titan »

Arthur <3

No wonder it keeps telling me I can't post so soon after I posted.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1307, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm not obligated to do your every whim, scum.
You're just being silly and wasting time right now

No one actually fucking follows you when you don't want to take the time to explain your suspicion

And you basically just end up being hot air

Half troll/Half wall.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hey Titan

HD is town

If you could vote TUA,

I'd be much obliged
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1267, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1264, Titan wrote:
In post 1255, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1245, Titan wrote:The wording is horribly weak and looks like flinging crap in the air to see what sticks rather than attempt to attack us or question us.

Personally I would lynch you first. You're feistier. Marangal is just going to keel over.

I don't think MM is scum though.
Then vote us. Put your vote where your mouth is, don't dance around it. But when you do, make sure you have a damn good reason for the vote.

What I find really interesting is right after I say I'm growing increasingly suspicious of you, you start jumping all over me. Nervous?
Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I
don't
want to go through actually go through, so no.

I'm not nervous. The only possible basis you could really have for me being scum is that I was lurking, but I wasn't; I was actually ignoring the game due to disinterest in the slow pace. Hell, I haven't even read most of the stuff before my last post.
You seemed to hop to it quite quickly after I said I was growing suspicious of you.
Half troll/Half wall.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 am

Hey Titan

HD is town

If you could vote TUA,

I'd be much obliged
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 am

In post 1311, Titan wrote:
In post 1309, Human Destroyer wrote:

OH WAIT

OH WAIT.

TESTINGTHEWATERSMUCH?
Actually, yes.

If there were to be enough support to drum up your wagon, I'd lynch you in a fucking heartbeat
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:39 am

In post 1312, Titan wrote:
In post 1307, Human Destroyer wrote:

you get the idea though

Nope sorry, I'm town and you will be. I want you to make it very very clear why you're scum reading me. But, it's nice for you to point out that you're not actually willing to read our posts. I know it's really hard to come up with tangible reasons for why town is scum, but it's what you're going to have to do. So, hop to it!
:neutral:
I did read your post. I'm just not doing what you want me to do. Because, y'know, that would take effort.

Besides, I've already showed how shitty your reactions are, and this "LOL PLAYER X IS NOT READING MY POSTS" seems to be becoming sort of a buzzphrase you guys.
Are you ready for this?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

Don't listen to DSB, Tammy!!!!

Also, lets swing.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 am

In post 1316, Titan wrote:
In post 1267, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1264, Titan wrote:
In post 1255, Human Destroyer wrote:

I don't think MM is scum though.
Then vote us. Put your vote where your mouth is, don't dance around it. But when you do, make sure you have a damn good reason for the vote.

What I find really interesting is right after I say I'm growing increasingly suspicious of you, you start jumping all over me. Nervous?
Vote you with a 3 day deadline and the only other supporter of the wagon being DGB? Pfft. All that's going to end up doing is have one of the two wagons I
don't
want to go through actually go through, so no.

I'm not nervous. The only possible basis you could really have for me being scum is that I was lurking, but I wasn't; I was actually ignoring the game due to disinterest in the slow pace. Hell, I haven't even read most of the stuff before my last post.
You seemed to hop to it quite quickly after I said I was growing suspicious of you.
oh you mean my activity?

that was based on the fact that I got my second prod and I was like "oshit I should probably do something"
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:43 am

In post 1320, TheUnderachivers wrote:Don't listen to DSB, Tammy!!!!

Also, lets swing.
:scumposting:
Are you ready for this?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:51 am

In post 1322, Human Destroyer wrote:

Also, lets swing.
His buddies won't bus as hard as I'd like them to, but us townies can get the job done, right?

VOTE: TUA

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 am

In post 1323, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1322, Human Destroyer wrote:

Also, lets swing.
His buddies won't bus as hard as I'd like them to, but us townies can get the job done, right?

fuck it

Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”