Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

In post 1851, serrapaladin wrote:I don't know. I mean, Levi apparently wasn't scum yet when we lynched him, so I don't see the 180 by Mhork after the claim as incriminating - certainly not enough to call him confirmed scum over me.

Fuck, I need to stop arguing against the only viable alternative to my own lynch... I'll leave this until we've seen the NK...
Knowledge is the key to understanding.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1872, Mr_Ree wrote:What it comes down to is the excess of vanilla claims. That meant either you or SP yesterday. With SP dead and confirmed, by PoE, it should be you. Ms m. is conf. town. Yates is the cop, I'm a hider. The only questionable player besides you is AJ.

I'm starting to question the validity of AJ's claim but it would take more convincing to get me to vote for him today. Does a BP townie make sense? I guess I can see it if Levi went scum. If there's only one scum left after Levi and Safety went belly up, it leaves room for a fakeclaim.

I guess Mhork just seems
TOO
easy. I'm starting to have my doubts.
Feels like a setup.
that's exactly what I'm thinking.

You have been extremely helpful this day phase, and the last day phase. As was Yates. I'm really doubting a set-up with cop AND hider, I'm thinking one of you are the one with the fake claim.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:05 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1872, Mr_Ree wrote:I guess Mhork just seems TOO easy. I'm starting to have my doubts. Feels like a setup.
We're in lylo, haven't had a scum lynch yet, haven't been able to make any progress and you think a Mhork-scum is TOO EASY? Well, if this is your definition of 'walk in the park', okay... But I wouldn't term this easy from an overall standpoint.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

In post 1876, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 1872, Mr_Ree wrote:What it comes down to is the excess of vanilla claims. That meant either you or SP yesterday. With SP dead and confirmed, by PoE, it should be you. Ms m. is conf. town. Yates is the cop, I'm a hider. The only questionable player besides you is AJ.

I'm starting to question the validity of AJ's claim but it would take more convincing to get me to vote for him today. Does a BP townie make sense?
I guess I can see it if Levi went scum. If there's only one scum left after Levi and Safety went belly up, it leaves room for a fakeclaim.

I guess Mhork just seems
TOO
easy. I'm starting to have my doubts.
Feels like a setup.

that's exactly what I'm thinking.

You have been extremely helpful this day phase, and the last day phase. As was Yates. I'm really doubting a set-up with cop AND hider, I'm thinking one of you are the one with the fake claim.
[/quote]

Don't think I've forgotten your GF comment...

I'm surprised that you would doubt the validity of my claim, or even Yates'. We would pretty much have to be scum together to pull off a ruse like this. Even more unlikely, that leaves a severe lack of PRs. A traitor and a BP townie? C'mon, how would that work out if things swung to the scum side and Levi got recruited? A bunch of VTs and a BP townie vs 3 scum?

The setup needs an investigator, therefore there should be no question about Yates. To further confirm him, he confirmed you as town. Further still, he got
a no result on me. There was no way to know I was a hider. The result is exactly what should have happened. That pretty much confirms me
I don't know what you're thinking. I would like to know though. Why try to shift suspicion on the two 90% confirmed PRs and ignore the possibility of AJ being the last scum?

Either Mhork knew he was screwed and tried for SP in a last ditch attempt to possibly get both SP and myself or someone did a bang up job framing Mhork.

That's pretty much the only two explanations and what we should be trying to figure out. As far as who did the framing, I'd say AJ is a good bet, to a lesser extent, you make a good possibility too.

As an aside, I'm starting to think there may only be one scum left (since we're running out of options) if that's the case, we have the option of lynch, investigate, lynch, eliminating all three possibilities.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

We had two lynch candidates yesterday. Why would scum Mhork kill SP and leave everything pointed squarely at him? He had to know he'd be lynched today unless he took out Yates. Of course, if Yates was still bulletproof, he would know he couldn't pull that off. (Therefore, we can assume Yates is still BP) next, he could have taken out Ms. M. That would take her off the table, to be replaced with a confirmed SP (while also confirming Yates and still leaving things pointed directly at Mhork)

So what would be the best move for scum Mhork?
1. Take a shot at Yates/AJ, remove the BP (leaving himself with the exact same playerlist and another confirmed town)
2. Take out SP, hoping Mr. Ree is hiding in that slot, killing two birds with one stone. (Even still, he would have to either force a no lynch or hope for a mislynch to win)
3. Kill Ms. M. (Trading one confirmed town for another)

Obviously he wouldn't have much choice and the best move would be option 2.

What would scum AJ do?
1. Target Yates to remove BP (again leaving the exact same playerlist and a lynch pointed squarely at Mhork)
2. Target SP in hopes Mr. Ree was hiding behind him (killing two birds with one stone and still leaving Mhork in the hot seat, lynch Mhork for the win)
3. Kill Ms. M. (Either SP or Mhork gets lynched after the other is cleared, then avoid the investigation and hope for another mislynch )

Again, not much choice. Scum AJ would have to pick option 2 also. So I get why SP was targetted instead of Ms. M. Yates is still BP, which means I was targetted twice before revealing my role. It looks like someone tried guessing my target last night. I'm feeling very targetted. Someone wanted me dead and if they are going after potential targets of mine in order to make a double kill, I really can't use my hider ability anymore.

Thankfully, I didn't pick SP to hide behind so we still have options.

Lynch Mhork, investigate AJ, lynch AJ if guilty. If innocent, lynch Ms. M. if she doesn't get Nk'd

A trend I've picked up on is the more vocal players get lynched and killed off first. Because of that fact, I make a More likely target for the NK. What I could attempt is hiding behind AJ should Mhork flip town. I believe the BP claim to be an excuse for not getting night killed. If AJ is scum, he wouldn't shoot himself to get us both. If Ms. M is scum, targetting AJ to kill me is the only option left to get a nightkill.

That should make the choice as clear as we possibly can make it. Can anyone see ANY problems with that scenario?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1879, Mr_Ree wrote:Again, not much choice. Scum AJ would have to pick option 2 also. So I get why SP was targetted instead of Ms. M. Yates is still BP, which means I was targetted twice before revealing my role. It looks like someone tried guessing my target last night. I'm feeling very targetted. Someone wanted me dead and if they are going after potential targets of mine in order to make a double kill, I really can't use my hider ability anymore.
No, option three would be best. I'd kill Marangal, confirmed townie, to leave a fight between two others.

What I'm wondering is if Marangal isn't actually a GF and that's why confirmed townie isn't dying.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I honestly can't see anything wrong with Ree's logic, but IDK.

I'm guessing scum is using WIFOM in keeping me alive and I'm having my doubts about Aj as well. I guess lynching Mhork is the best option and, if the game doesn't end, I would guess that Ree is asectic making him which is why Yates would get a no-result from him especially if Yates gets an Inno on Aj upon investigation
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

No. Lynching me is the worst option. It's a bad idea. >.<***

Why would I shoot SP, Ree? Explain that? How would I know you could hide behind him? How would I know you were a hider at all? There's still no case except 'well we all kinda have gut scum vibes.' I'm not having this stupid lynch thing happen again.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

He claimed Hider Mhork...
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yesterday?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

Yeah, yeasterday lol. Weren't you asking for my claim?
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

Ebwop: No, that was AJ. He and SP asked multiple times...

I claimed after you went VLA to dramatic hand swoop act. You didn't seem too interested in my claim yesterday.

You would think that scum who failed their NK twice in a row would want to know why...

Which reminds me...
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

In post 1473, Mr_Ree wrote: There was no indications that Safety did any bussing. Everyone mentioned as scum by safety flipped town. All three people mentioned as town by safety did not vote for safety (VC 2.2). All three people mentioned as town by safety, voted Leviathan (VC 3.4)
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

After that was written, AJ hammered HD and did not vote for the no lynch.

Rrrriiight. That's a perfect scum voting pattern. I'll check Mhork's later. He was on the HD wagon but did vote for the no lynch.

I should do a full vca with faction colors while I'm at it.

In post 1618, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 4.3

• Human Destroyer
    - serrapaladin, Lord Mhork, Ms Marangal, Aj the Epic
  • Lord Mhork
    - Human Destroyer, Yates
  • No Lynch
    - Mr_Ree

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2013-04-04 22:50:53)

Human Destroyer
, a
vanilla townie
, was lynched Day 4.

It is now
Night 4
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-02 19:56:06).

In post 1852, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 5.4

• No Lynch
    - serrapaladin, Ms Marangal, Lord Mhork, Yates
  • Not Voting
    - Aj the Epic, Mr_Ree

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2013-04-16 21:35:43)

It is now
Night 5
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-14 12:28:35).
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

You're trying to dig up a lot of shit on me when the obvious scum still sits alive. "Oh no, he hammered a VI townie and didn't vote for the inevitable no lynch, even though he argued against it!"
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Prod dodges are dumb. I'll just say it.

V/LA through Sunday

Thought I could multitask with the theatre. I cannot.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:37 am

Post by Yates »

Sorry guys - been out of commission for a couple of days. I'll get caught up shortly.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Yates »

Why are you hard defending Mhork so vehemently, Ree? Do you know something we don't? I feel like this is what SP did the other day and all it accomplished was allowing Mhork to go free while getting SP and HD dead.
Please pm me to pre-in
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

I'm not defending Mhork. I AM taking a better look at all our options. I did say I was down with the Mhork lynch. I did make a plan to determine which of the other two players (AJ, Ms. M.) may be scum IF the Mhork lynch flips town.

As long as the majority is set on lynching Mhork (because that's the only way my plan works, it relies on hiding behind a Bullet proof AJ), everything should come up town.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Yates »

Alright. I just want to make sure we don't start getting sidetracked into lynching AJ *over* Mhork. That's where I felt this discussion was headed.
Please pm me to pre-in
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

No, there's only one way this works. Even then, it relies on

1. AJ still having his one shot BP if he is town.
2. You still having your BP
3. One scum left after a Mhork lynch

Here's the plan:

1. Lynch Mhork.
if that doesn't end the game, proceed to step 2

2. I hide behind AJ and Yates investigates him
that way, if AJ is scum, his only choice is to kill Ms. M. He would have to target himself to kill me and he can't kill Yates because of the BP. Yates gets an investigation result, if guilty, lynch AJ ftw. If I die, lynch Ms. M.

3. Lynch to win.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Tl:Dr

We have no plan if and eventually when you find me to be completely honest.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Yates »

Also no plan for when I get NKed.
Please pm me to pre-in
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

If you could get nightkilled without scum having to spend two nights doing it, it would have happened already, particularly last night. Personally, I would probably default to AJ if it isn't Mhork. You got the innocent on Ms. M, that should mean you believe her to be town.... right? When investigating AJ, you even get the bonus result on me. If you can come up with something better, or even a fatal flaw, I would be happy to make any adjustments. The possibility of this failing is quite slim

There is a plan for AJ telling the truth, it's an innocent result, in which case we should probably go with Ms. M., who first brought up the Godfather.

Remember this only needs to be done if we lynch Mhork and he turns out not to be the last scum.

I am open to discussion, opinions and objections but I do think this is our best shot if we stick with it.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1881, Ms Marangal wrote:I honestly can't see anything wrong with Ree's logic, but IDK.

I'm guessing scum is using WIFOM in keeping me alive and I'm having my doubts about Aj as well. I guess lynching Mhork is the best option and, if the game doesn't end, I would guess that Ree is asectic making him which is why Yates would get a no-result from him especially if Yates gets an Inno on Aj upon investigation
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”