NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Yeah I dont have the time to go through this game the way im thinking that I need to go through it untill I get back from V/LA.

Leaving my vote where it is because its still a good vote. Second (rapidly shifting) tier has: MM, HD, MO right now.

Can we all have calmed down by the time I get back though?

@DGB - Im still siding with TUA as null to leaning town. KBW is a
really really
bad player. Like to the point where I am half convinced he is somepony who is competent just trolling. I literally finshed a game where as town after responding to a player about who the NK was KNOWING who it was forgot who got killed within a page or two. I dont think he is the type of player who would actually bus when he has other options (MO). Thats why I actually think MO is somewhat decent for a scumpick still.

Yes Nero part is very difficult to play with, but you dont utility lynch the leaning town unless there are almost all other townreads.

You should vote Antilles though, he has the highest chance of being lynched and is scum.

Also somepony can look up why players jumped off the Antilles wagon? Im pretty sure he didnt get to L-2 for being replaced. It dropped by what... 5 players? over/under would be 1.5 there.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1375, Rainbowdash wrote:Like to the point where I am half convinced he is somepony who is competent just trolling.

Really?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1376, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1375, Rainbowdash wrote:Like to the point where I am half convinced he is somepony who is competent just trolling.

Really?

I have seen him as town.

He is really that bad. There are players who are weak, then there are players who almost have to be trying to be that weak. It would not in the least bit be a surprise to see him as somepony who is just screwing around instead of trying to win.

You should be voting Antilles though, actually looked at his MM "case". Its bad. Its actually bad enough to drop me from "MM or Antilles" to "just antilles".
You don't earn
loyalty
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Eh.

Unvote
Vote: TheUnderAchivers

I've played with town-Nero, this isn't that. They're scum.

In other news, I've decided that Bulbazak is town.
Ms. M. is maybe scum, but there are several better lynches.
TheLurker is almost scum for sure, and lynching him would be glorious, but really there's no case other than he showed up in the game threw his vote down on scum and proceeded to lurk, which is so incredibly compatible with scum play that it makes him unlikely to be town.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1377, Rainbowdash wrote:He is really that bad. There are players who are weak, then there are players who almost have to be trying to be that weak. It would not in the least bit be a surprise to see him as somepony who is just screwing around instead of trying to win.

If you that is what is happening it doesn't make sense to also think that he as scum he wouldn't vote a buddy.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.12:

DrippingGoofball - Titan, RachMarie
Antilles - Rainbowdash, Bulbazak
Ms Marangal - BBmolla, Antilles, Jennifer
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal, Underachivers
Underachivers - DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek

Not Voting - TheLurker, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA.
Rainbowdash is V/LA from Thursday until Sunday at the latest.

Searching for replacements for RachMarie and TheLurker.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Titan »

Yo

Sup

Still haven't read some of the game, but did read Ms M in ISO in relation to KBW, and she was actually all over the place yesterday >_>

In post 209, Ms Marangal wrote:but yes, I think Titan is very townie, and KBW, Not entirely sure. as of right now, I'm thinking very scummy townie who can't handle the pressure placed on him but that can change

In post 217, Ms Marangal wrote:I don't see a scum case for Antilles, as for KBW I might be willing to go after him, in fact I'm halfway ready to place my vote on him.

In post 342, Ms Marangal wrote:
other then TAM though, KBW, UA, and Possibly Bulba would be good picks IMO

In post 354, Ms Marangal wrote:
KBW- I would admit that, me wating him gone would be a PL at this point... I think he's a good person to take a look at though when he comes back. I think he's being anti-town rather then being scummy

In post 728, Ms Marangal wrote:
and I'm seeing TUA as a stronger scum read the KBW, but not by much. I would much rather get Lurker lynched

In post 742, Ms Marangal wrote:Zedenek:

I disagree with the KBW, MO and Antillies Scum read Reek, I'm Indifferent on.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Titan »

Though technically deadline is suspended until all replacements are found right?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i am receiving prods and there isn't anything much to say and everyone is lurking....
I am confused with this game :(
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

What are you confused about? Antilles showed up after a long absence, said absolutely nothing of substance in a wall post, his wagon derailed, and now the votes are spread out. I would like more votes on Antilles, but I think the rest of his team is making it difficult.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Antilles »

In post 1375, Rainbowdash wrote:You should vote Antilles though, he has the highest chance of being lynched and is scum.

You are literally one of the worst and most stubborn players it's ever been my misfortune to play with.

This is almost as bad as playing with you on your main. And that's really saying something.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Antilles »

Ms Marangal, why is Jennifer scum? In your own words.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Antilles, why is it that everyone who disagrees with you or thinks you're scum is automatically a bad player?

Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Antilles »

If you disagree with someone who is right, that makes you wrong, does it not?
And if you're wrong, and you constantly push wrong ideas, that makes you a bad player, does it not?

It doesn't necessarily make one scum, it just makes them a bad player. Do you disagree with this?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

She gave KBW a pass for being V/LA, yet didn't do the same for TUA because one of the heads would be "active" while the other one would be V/LA using the active head as a valid reason to place her vote on them. She uses hydra dissonance somewhere as a means to call TUA scummy, when really it isn't.

The biggest thing from her though was her switch from TUA to MO stating that she liked TUA because they defended themselves... That still gives me huge question marks and I don't think it was adequately addressed

and then she breaks down and tries to use AtE to get us to not lynch her. She states she gives up (which is more anti-town then anything but still)

and her most recent attack on me feels... strange. The only time she has really gone head on with me was when my wagon started to pick up IIRC, before then she really didn't do much. Sure, she has asked me a few questions, though her play is opportunistic at best
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1386, Antilles wrote:Ms Marangal, why is Jennifer scum? In your own words.

How about you actually say why you think MM is scum? Your only reasoning has really been "tranparently scummy posts" and then the 1222 breakdown which even if right is laughably bad. Im a bit confused because you are missing a WHOLE lot of reasons to legitimately call MM scum and instead are just doing whatever this is.

Besides, with your whole "I got the KBW" lynch thing you ignore the whole part where you jumped away from the wagon and started pushing TUA near deadline instead (when KBW was second biggest wagon).
You don't earn
loyalty
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1388, Antilles wrote:If you disagree with someone who is right, that makes you wrong, does it not?
And if you're wrong, and you constantly push wrong ideas, that makes you a bad player, does it not?

It doesn't necessarily make one scum, it just makes them a bad player. Do you disagree with this?

The problem with that is that town does not know for certain who is scum or not. In essence, we are just making guesses. Hopefully, logical and informed guesses, but still, guesses nonetheless. We can never be absolutely certain that we are right, rather we can only be somewhat certain, and at times, almost positive, but we can never be absolutely positive, especially in an all vanilla game. Anyone who says otherwise is either cocky, an idiot, or scum, if not a combination of the three.

Now it's possible to cut down on the guesswork a bit by using "evidence" that we find to form a case (I put evidence in quotations, because it is not always as clear cut as we like to believe). This helps make our guess an informed one. If someone disagrees, they can always argue the validity of the case by addressing the points and showing why they're either good or bad. Those who do so are good players. Those who don't are bad players or scum.

All that said, your entire post is actually a Circular Argument with a tad bit of Loaded Question thrown in for good measure, both of which are logical fallacies. It's either a bold, and potentially brilliant, scum move or a really bad play by a really cocky player.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1389, Ms Marangal wrote:She gave KBW a pass for being V/LA, yet didn't do the same for TUA because one of the heads would be "active" while the other one would be V/LA using the active head as a valid reason to place her vote on them. She uses hydra dissonance somewhere as a means to call TUA scummy, when really it isn't.

I don't know why that can't mean that TUA is scum, too, but what do I know.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by BBmolla »

@mod: V/LA till Sundayish due to Wisdom Teeth removal.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:37 am

Post by Jennifer »

Given I've already addressed MM's poor reasons for calling me scum earlier, I'll leave it unless people want to rehash how having an account actively posting in the thread (which TUA was) isn't at all like not having an account able to post in thread (which KBW couldn't)... it annoys me greatly that she can't even acknowledge the difference even if she doesn't agree with the philosophy of giving V/LA people a pass. She's trying to shove stuff in to fit the scum slot, and it doesn't fit...

ANYWAY. Given that the deadline is going to be suspended indefinitely until we get replacements, which don't seem forthcoming, I think we really need to buckle down and get a compromise lynch together. I think this will also help us because it will force people to take a stance on whether to be on/off a given lynch train, which will help us out for tomorrow too. Right now our votes are too evenly spread.

Obviously I would prefer MM lynch. Can I get a sense as to how many would go for that?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:06 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1378, Zdenek wrote:Eh.

Unvote
Vote: TheUnderAchivers

I've played with town-Nero, this isn't that. They're scum.

oh noes its politics mafia all over again!!!!! If you're town you need to switch your vote. DGB is a likely KBW buddy 'cause she attacked KBW in the beginning but tried hard to not get him lynched. Jennifer may be scum for her shit attack on us and her selectively hunting MO.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:19 am

I'm too mafia-depressed to make a case, but my advice to you is to lynch TUA if you want to lynch scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 1395, TheUnderachivers wrote:Jennifer may be scum for her shit attack on us and her selectively hunting MO.

GAhhh.. if you go and look we were getting close to deadline, MO wagon had dissipated, and KBW was gone and said he might have to replace out. My vote on you made total sense! Also, there are so many people in this game that I feel like we have to focus it down to get a feel or everybody gets lost in all the shuffling.

I could compromise with a DGB lynch today, but I much prefer MM.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:45 am

In post 1397, Jennifer wrote:I could compromise with a DGB lynch today

I'd personally prefer that option even if it's against my wincon. Coming from a player (Jennifer) that's listening to scum (TUA), I'd take your vote as a compliment, with the added bonus of not having to deal with the mental anguish of seeing that TUA is still alive every effin' day.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bump
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”