NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1439, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1431, Bulbazak wrote:You know I'm all for an Antilles lynch, HD. Not so much a TUA one. And never Jen or Titan, because I have a pretty strong town read on them.
Why aren't you a fan of the TUA lynch?
What makes Jen and Titan town to you?

I think it's pretty funny you're asking people to give reasons for a read when you've yet to give a reason why I'm scum and are actually refusing to read my posts to get an accurate read on me. And I still think its funny that this scum read came after I noted my suspicions of you.

Why do you have a town read on dgb?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1439, Human Destroyer wrote: Why aren't you a fan of the TUA lynch?
Because, imo, the case really isn't that strong. I got a mild town read on them at the end of d1, and even though their play has been kinda meh during this day phase, I'm not ready to jump on the TUA-scum wagon yet. Fact of the matter is that I have stronger scum reads, and I'd rather pursue them. If we should lynch Antilles, and they flip scum, I might reexamine TUA, but until then, I'm not really interested in pursuing their lynch.
In post 1439, Human Destroyer wrote: What makes Jen and Titan town to you?
For Jen, it's something that I've stated twice before:
In post 1007, Bulbazak wrote: First of all, questions like this:
In post 792, Jennifer wrote: What specific reads are Nero/Mastin both aligned on and what are those reads?
What specific reads do Nero/Mastin disagree on and what are those reads?
What people do neither Nero or Mastin have a read on?
If one of you has a read on someone and the other has no read on that person, who is the person, who has the read (and what is it), and who has no opinion?
and this:
In post 968, Jennifer wrote:
I can't say anything about why Serra replaced out because I don't know. I'm not sure what "AtE" you're talking about. You only give vague reasons for your read and seems like you're just trying to jump on the popular wagon du jour.
- What specifically about Serra's play did you find not like his town play?
- Also, even assuming I'm your top scum read, who else do you think is scum? Are you calling Antilles a scum read, or are you riding the fence on that one?
Second, her reason for not voting Key is actually good, and she has been very consistent regarding this reason. It is not anti-town at all to give someone the chance to defend themselves. I normally find those who say the opposite to be suspect.
For Titan, it's mostly because of the wall post from Tammy d1. Sure it angered me, but it also felt genuine and completely town. Their posts since then have retained that feeling. Personally, I think the case against them is complete garbage. It is being pushed by one of my top scumreads, DGB, and I believe her points against them to be stretching the truth to fit her claim of Titan-scum. I don't really buy your points either, but it's not as bad as DGB's. I could go more into it if you like, but I'd rather not, since it'd be a gigantic waste of my time, and I'd rather be scumhunting. Plus, I'm running on caffeine fumes right now as it is.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1425, DCLXVI wrote:Ok, so deadline is less than one day away and if we don't lynch the mafia get a nightkill?

and to lynch we need a majority correct?
No. It's a plurality lynch.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Titan, why do you answer and address things that have already been answered/addressed? It doesn't do much good. All it does is fill up space and give the appearance that you're engaging. Just keep better track of the thread, please.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1432, DrippingGoofball wrote:If it comes down to giving the scum a NK, you guys should rush and mislynch me.

You literally cannot think this and be reading the game. You just can't.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Titan »

Literally what my partner said ^
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1440, BBmolla wrote:I'm basically good lynching any of the latter three.

Who are you referring to by the latter three?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1453, Bulbazak wrote:Titan, why do you answer and address things that have already been answered/addressed? It doesn't do much good. All it does is fill up space and give the appearance that you're engaging. Just keep better track of the thread, please.
Answering a basic rules post looks like I'm engaging? I didn't notice it had been answered, yes I realize it was just below it but I missed it.
Half troll/Half wall.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Just mentioning it, because you double respond to things a lot, and it just takes up space. It might just be an issue of both heads failing to communicate, but it's taking up unnecessary space. Maybe try to confer with each other and consolidate your posts more? Idk, just a suggestion.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1418, ArcAngel9 wrote:the way the wagons going, i am doubting if this day will ever finish.

Why aren't ou voting? Who are your top two scum reads?

What's your read on tua by the way?
Half troll/Half wall.

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:17 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1437, Human Destroyer wrote:Y'know, the fact that neither me nor Mastin could find it in your ISO probably means something.
Hint: It's because it was a one-off comment in an obscure post.

Because you're scum, this reasoning doesn't even apply.
Derp.
So you're reasoning for finding our slot scummy is 'cause I/mastin just all the sudden started reading Ant as town and then when me and Mastin prove that you're either outright lying or stupid town you're all "ZOMG even though I'm wrong I'm still "right" No you aren't shutup.

HAI DGB buddy.
In post 1438, Human Destroyer wrote:Even better--neither of you seem to be able to explain
why
Antilles is town.
You've just sort of thrown it out there and called everyone who doesn't agree with you an idiot or scum.

So tell me, why is he town?
The bolded is funny due to ongoing games. lol

Why is he scum? SRS, there are much scummier suspects out there. So no, I'm not going to play nooblet style mafia and just wagon for the sake of wagoning.

Why are you not voting DGB, Bulb?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 am

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TUA
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:22 am

That's uncool, man.

Just curious as to why?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1460, TheUnderachivers wrote: Why are you not voting DGB, Bulb?
Waiting for reactions from our new players. I have no idea which way they're going to align themselves, and Antilles is still my preferred lynch. Regardless, I'll probably be crashing soon (caffeine...) and check back up on things when I wake. I expect to have my permanent vote down by 7pm, so if I don't see a move toward Antilles, I'll set my vote sometime between those times.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.15:

DrippingGoofball - Titan, DCLXVI, Underachivers
Antilles - Rainbowdash, Bulbazak
Ms Marangal - Antilles, Jennifer
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal
Underachivers - DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek, BBmolla

Not Voting - syryana, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

Rainbowdash is V/LA from Thursday until Sunday at the latest.
BBmolla is V/LA until Sunday.

Be aware that, if the deadline is reached without a lynch, Theunderachivers will be the lynch as he currently has the most votes.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Titan »

Okay well with syryana replacing in the tam/lurker slot should become readable. I followed f11 and was able to read his slot once he replaced in, so hopefully if he's town he'll make it s obvious here as he did there.

I have a theory, which might be silly, about rach replacing out. She's still playing on site and it seemed kinda odd when she replaced out.
But NS is comodding the game, so I'm thinking she might have been accidentally spoiled, which would make that slot town.

I'm still nervous about tua. Neither of their heads are reading town to me and I expect Nero you actually be pushing for reactions and scum hunting and he's just really not. I don't know what to make of mastin, but I would have expected him to respond to my questions earlier in the game or react to the slight town tell I had for them if he was town. But I think Arthur's leaning town on them? We haven't had a chance to talk though, Arthur's busy studying right now. Hrm.

The empathetic part of me that feels bad dgb is having a hard time wants to think the mafia-depressed thing is town, but I can't get over her play. She's not reading the game, and she's behaving just like she did as scum in mafia stuck right down trolling the town and following the advice she gave her scum partner to invent idiosyncratic town and scum tells. I've mentioned why I'm not reading her as town more than once, and when it was obvious I was trying to figure out my read and see if it was wrong, she picked up one word I said and exaggerated it and tried to push it as a scum tell and in the process dismissed my very valid reasons for suspecting her. That is not town play at all.

I guess it doesn't matter though it looks like tua are getting lynched, and they have a good chance of flipping scum.

BB - what three lynches would you be fine with. You didn't answer that.

I think I had more to say but I'm heading out for a run so maybe it will come to me later.
Half troll/Half wall.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:53 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1464, Voidedmafia wrote:Ms Marangal - Antilles, Jennifer
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal
AKA the latter three like I said
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1450, Titan wrote:
In post 1431, Bulbazak wrote:You know I'm all for an Antilles lynch, HD. Not so much a TUA one. And never Jen or Titan, because I have a pretty strong town read on them.

I think it's pretty funny you're asking people to give reasons for a read when you've yet to give a reason why I'm scum and are actually refusing to read my posts to get an accurate read on me. And I still think its funny that this scum read came after I noted my suspicions of you.

Scum doesn't try to get themselves lynched.

"But, wait, she did this in another game!"

Yeah, but this is nightless, where both factions only have the lynch to work with.

Although anti-town, redirecting a lynch to yourself as scum in a nightless game is suicidal and possibly (FMPOV) blacklistable.

So y'know. She's town.
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1466, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1464, Voidedmafia wrote:Ms Marangal - Antilles, Jennifer
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal
AKA the latter three like I said

Oh okay, thanks. I didn't know where you were referring to for latter three.
Half troll/Half wall.

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:58 am

What are you talking about Tammy? I've already found 2 scum.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:01 am

In post 1460, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1437, Human Destroyer wrote:Y'know, the fact that neither me nor Mastin could find it in your ISO probably means something.
Hint: It's because it was a one-off comment in an obscure post.

Because you're scum, this reasoning doesn't even apply.
Derp.
So you're reasoning for finding our slot scummy is 'cause I/mastin just all the sudden started reading Ant as town and then when me and Mastin prove that you're either outright lying or stupid town you're all "ZOMG even though I'm wrong I'm still "right" No you aren't shutup.

HAI DGB buddy.
:neutral:
Y'know, I'm definitely sure I've provided other reasons than even just that. The fact of the matter is though that you're calling me scum for not noticing how you townread Antilles in a one-off, obscure post. And, let me point this out again,
your own hydra partner couldn't find it either
In post 1266, TheUnderachivers wrote:HD, I checked my iso and our QT, and either I never wrote it down or I'm misremembering, since yeah I couldn't find it either.
Do you see your own logic holes?

In post 1438, Human Destroyer wrote:Even better--neither of you seem to be able to explain
why
Antilles is town.
You've just sort of thrown it out there and called everyone who doesn't agree with you an idiot or scum.

Why is he scum? SRS, there are much scummier suspects out there. So no, I'm not going to play nooblet style mafia and just wagon for the sake of wagoning.

Why do you feel the need to deflect back to me?
Answer the question.
Are you ready for this?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1467, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1450, Titan wrote:

Scum doesn't try to get themselves lynched.

"But, wait, she did this in another game!"

Yeah, but this is nightless, where both factions only have the lynch to work with.

Although anti-town, redirecting a lynch to yourself as scum in a nightless game is suicidal and possibly (FMPOV) blacklistable.

So y'know. She's town.

It's not just that. People don't lynch you because you self vote. It's complete wifom and people read that as town because they think scum wouldn't do that but she does as scum.

Her whole play reads scum to me. The trolling, the making up scumtells, the not really reading the game, the way yesterday went down where she voted kbw, then jumped off that to push tua, then jumped off that to vote herself and berate the town (which I've seen her do as scum so it's not a town tell) removing herself from the lynch, on scum, yesterday. Why wouldn't she, as town, address those things with me? If she was going to interact with me at all about my read on her, why wouldn't it be that? If she was going to address my read on her at all, why make up a scumtells to push and dismiss my valid reasons for suspecting her by calling it baseless and bs?

I just don't see how that's town.
Half troll/Half wall.

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:16 am

In post 1470, Human Destroyer wrote:Y'know, I'm definitely sure I've provided other reasons than even just that.
Not that I remember. Can you quote it?
The fact of the matter is though that you're calling me scum for not noticing how you townread Antilles in a one-off, obscure post. And, let me point this out again, your own hydra partner couldn't find it either.
Scum lie. So from my perspective you lied. And then when I pointed out said lie/missed post. You continued to push that we were scum despite your original reasoning being false and that's just seems like crap reasoning to me. Though if you actually had another reasoning like you claimed then I'll drop it, respond to your other accusations and hope that you can see the error of your ways.
In post 1470, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1437, Human Destroyer wrote:
why
Antilles is town.

Answer the question.
This is something I do every game. If I don't have a scum read on them I just let them ride in the town pile until they do something really scummy or until there's a really good case on them.

So...what is the case on them?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1469, TheUnderachivers wrote:What are you talking about Tammy? I've already found 2 scum.
Oh you did call kbw scum, but I keep forgetting about you Nero. I've only ever seen you out there and aggressive and pushing people and you're not here. It makes me nervous.
Half troll/Half wall.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 am

In post 1472, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1470, Human Destroyer wrote:Y'know, I'm definitely sure I've provided other reasons than even just that.
Not that I remember. Can you quote it?
Yes, actually.
In post 80, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 56, TheUnderachivers wrote:Page one--Titan's town.
The BT-Bulbazak exchange is incredibly town.

ArcAngel is scum--why vote our hydra, specifically? We weren't the only hydra to have not posted, yet there was hydras who had posted. Why not a vote on Reek or Titan?
OtterHorse looks scum. Forcing heads to claim has always been something I've despised, and quite frankly, I don't think I've seen a town player ask for it. (Granted, it doesn't happen often.)

Titan's seriously, seriously town.
Also, kinda sorta have a weak townread on Robo.
>attempts to follow logic
>can't seem to

Mastin, are you scum?

Seriously, the bolded is really,
really
dumb.

I think the ArcAngel bit is joking, but I'm not sure. Confirm or deny?

I don't get the townvibes you're getting from Titan either. Clarify please.
In post 91, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 87, TheUnderachivers wrote:I'm never scum.
The AA9-bit was as mentioned serious. Not as strong as I made it sound, but not as weak as you seem to think.
The Titan townvibes are pretty dang obvious; they're bleeding town with every single post.
1) Your meta says otherwise.
2) What? Why should she
not
vote you? Seriously, scum motivation for her voting of you, please and thank you.
3) Why do you suck at explaining townreads?
In post 92, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 87, TheUnderachivers wrote:AA9 scumread is gut. Voting for a hydra is one thing. Voting for a hydra when they've done nothing to distinguish themselves from the other hydras, with the justification of it being a hydra, is entirely another. Voting for a hydra for being a hydra and giving an additional reason for why that hydra would be fine, but that's not what happened. It shows potentially-selective-scumhunting. Hence, the callout on AA9 being scum.
I mean like, really, this is such an overanalysis of a harmless RVS post it isn't even funny.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheUnderachivers
In post 94, Human Destroyer wrote:
TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 91, Human Destroyer wrote:2) What? Why should she not vote you? Seriously, scum motivation for her voting of you, please and thank you.
We have a town PM. Scum motive for voting us found. :P

(In all seriousness--I've explained it. Potentially-selective-scumhunting. In the sense that she might have been singling out a player [us] while ignoring others.)
In post 10, ArcAngel9 wrote:vote hydras

VOTE: The UnderAchivers
"She said vote hydras and voted me, one of the hydras, in RVS, she must be selectively scumhunting!"

That's like, as weak as my grandma.

And she's
dead
, so she's definitely not very strong.
In post 100, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 95, TheUnderachivers wrote:Also, this is a classic catch-22.
People ask for reasons on AA9.
Give none, I'm scum.
Give them, I'm still scum.

I already told you the read wasn't strong.
I don't even know what this is supposed to be an appeal to. Emotion? I don't know if I can even call it that.

Your reasons are literally the definition of terrible. (Golden Rule: If HD can take it apart like an Oreo, it isn't good
The fact of the matter is though that you're calling me scum for not noticing how you townread Antilles in a one-off, obscure post. And, let me point this out again, your own hydra partner couldn't find it either.
Scum lie. So from my perspective you lied. And then when I pointed out said lie/missed post. You continued to push that we were scum despite your original reasoning being false and that's just seems like crap reasoning to me. Though if you actually had another reasoning like you claimed then I'll drop it, respond to your other accusations and hope that you can see the error of your ways.
:neutral:
In post 1470, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1437, Human Destroyer wrote:
why
Antilles is town.

Answer the question.
This is something I do every game. If I don't have a scum read on them I just let them ride in the town pile until they do something really scummy or until there's a really good case on them.

So...what is the case on them?
The fact that you explicitly declared a townread on them means you must have some sort of reasoning for calling them town.
Because, y'know, someone that does nothing alignment-indicative is...null.
So try again, this time answering my question. This is about the 6th time I've asked you, and I'm getting tired of asking it.
Why is Antilles town? Be specific.
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”