/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Faraday »

Day 6, Votecount 0

Not voting (5) :
Benmage, Deasvail, Llamarble, Shadoweh, Tammy
  • With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 5th of May at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-05-04 19:30:00)
  • NO ONE is V/la
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

No fair. Last night was supposed to be my night. I'm alphabetically next and everything. That's just not nice; you must have thought I was the least dangerous and you left me alone here wihtout my strong townreads. :(

No quicklynching today. I need to read over the game again and that's gonna take some time I have a busy week.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so you know what's annoying? Because y'all just had to hurry up and lynch ces, empire didn't get to finish looking at the interactions stuff and posting his thoughts. And because y'all just had to hurry up and lynch OGML, tierce didn't get to post any of her thoughts.

I'd really like those thoughts right about now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

Remind me to lynch tammy in 3p lylo for thinking too much.

I see no reason not to go quick today.

Vote Shadoweh
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Tammy, what are your thoughts on Benmage's play here in comparison with The Wire? I really want to go over him again with that in mind (hopefully today some time, but I don't know) because I was weak-townreading him in both games.

I'll probably try going through ISOs again and CES' too, but I think it
should
be between Shadoweh/Benmage.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Saying it's y'all's fault isn't fair, because the same person quickhammered twice, presumably because he thinks we're in a speed game.

Also now that the game is FINALLY OVER I can refer to The Wire as why you should never lynch Benmage ever this game. At the same time as he was run up here on Day 2, he was run up during The Wire. Compare both scenarios: (trigger warning: Benmage language)
In post 2862, Benmage wrote:FUCK U CDB

unvote vote Benmage

DO YOU THINK I WOULD READ IT IF I FUCKING COULD FUCK YOU
(the player, not the person mith)

How fucking simple it would be for you to rebullet to help me.

But no, You're a fucking dick. I WOULD FUCKING READ IT IF I COULD YOU DUMBASS...

fuck you, this game, fuck it... lynch me then CDB fuck u
In post 2885, Benmage wrote:Maybe I acted unfavorably. It is a petpeeve of mine when asking simple tasks, and being told to go look them up, as bullshit. Was it not CDB, who kept saying how much he was pressing, Jason D1.. saying look it up, and then I did and there was nothing. Yeah, point. MY POINT is, yes it is important for people to do their own legwork... But look at the person making the request. Clearly if I had the ability to I would.

Anyways I pm'd the mod about my personal life affecting mafia, and apologized for the last post. I don't see a need to mention it here, as it isn't game relevant.

If you think that was an orchestrated use of personal meta... :facepalm: :roll: ..

unvote vote CDB
scum is scum. Me first, or him whichever, lynch this scumbag.
(P.S. you said you didn't reference personal meta Benmage :p)

and this was him in this game, which was hard to find because he barely posted:
In post 1318, Benmage wrote:Did anyone else laugh at what OGML posted as a "case"...??

Okay, so I had little interaction with CTD... So? Guess who else had little interaction with CTD, YOU(OGML). I was reading CTD as town. Wrong obv.

I did call Penguin an easy mislynch, and was right there... check.

I called him a shitty, expendable player. True (see his "case"). He puts that a case against me?!?! I've been in favor of policy lynching atrocious players many a time. Oh right I'm manipulating my meta (we'll get there)

*I'm laughing at town, call to lynch Vi, but then opt to NK instead... and this is me just having a good ole jolly... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yes I was defending CES, but I'm actually curious to see how he flips.
--He's calling out chainsaw defense preflips :facepalm:

-And I'm manipulating my meta to be lackadasical... ZzZzz I already said not this game. I have too much mafia integrity to be this atrocious. Sure one day, I'll mess it up somewhat... play a little aloof.... but not this lolol... Not where I say I'm not trying, thats like lying to MAFIA(itself) (ohboy this is reading like a lot of wine if I was scum) ***But essentially you have to try as scum. Using RL, and being lethargic is simply not playing the game and an insult to the game. In my mind moreso as mafia. Because as town I can coast a few days, let other plays *perform* and then analyze from there... I don't care if they can't read me because I'm not participating because I'm town! I can't do this strategy as scum, because town must anaylze someones contribution an it is impossible if all they do is coast. Hence you'll never see scum benmage coast. (ATLEAST not in the manner of using RL/Laziness as an excuse) WRITE THIS DOWN... if you see Benmage coasting, and then posting sporadically without complaining about RL or some shit, you just caught me changing said meta. MWAHAHAHA :wink: (This will likely bite me in the ass one day, but I plan on a hiatus after this game.. so try and forget it)

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WHY DO WE HAVE THIS DEAD WEIGHT OGML!??!?!?! So he flips town, we don't lose endgame.. ZzZZZ

@Llamarble, who are the 6 lynch candidates?? (I'm sure you posted it, but please just redo)
-Tammy + Llamarble both voting CES concerns me. Tierce, Tammy, LLamarable, Empire can't all be town. I'm most confident Llamarble is town, I can't tell is Empire buddying me is a scumtell, or the only one here with half a brain. so cheah.

Zach... in what universe could this possible be benmage scum (You're better than that).. Didn't you read WF?. I haven't been trying since D1, so ignore this temporary V/La....
Honestly this is kind of before that happened, since he posted.. once near the actual wagon consolidation, but my point is he didn't -care- if he was lynched in this game, and he cared a whole bunch in The Wire. The irony at the time being I thought the Benmage that was apathetic was scum giving up, and The Wire was the town one gaining motivation. Over time it became clearer that it was the other way around. Even if I can't clear up which person is the scum, since this is heading towards a Deasvail-Benmage-Llamarble LYLO I can at least try to make sure one side isn't hammered.

Sorting between Deasvail and Llamarble has been hell, by the way, since Deasvail has a generally good voting record and was immediately suspicious of Nacho, versus Llamarble who really has been on the scum non-stop regardless of how I feel about his current happy voting spree. I didn't even look into Tammy last night, though rereading Tierce and trying to suspect her takes a special brand of psychotics that watching Higurashi is really helping with. I supose I'll have to reconsideer Tammy before making a conclusion. That's not going to happen tonight though so if MAYBE you could not lynch immediately that would be swell.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Goddamnit Benmage
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don't think it's 'don't lynch Benmage ever' worthy to be honest. I would feel pretty awkward doing the thing he did in The Wire in both games.

PEdit: ?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

I hope its me llamarable dv.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

This can't be scumBenmage because this game I embraced my lurky behavior... and see how self-deprecated I was in the Wire.

Ty.

Shadow you have to go.

Because it is either Tammy or Llamarable playing us.

And I will vote which ever is alive in 3p lylo.

So we will win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Oh but if we missed with one of the tammy lammarable today... we'd probably miss on u in 3p lylo.. hence why u must go today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Hence why I see no reason to delay today...

Hence why final scum is likely Tammy.

See how many steps ahead I am?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Benmage, do you think Shadow is scum or not? :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1837, DeasVail wrote:Benmage, do you think Shadow is scum or not? :?
It is entirely possible.. while I'm not happy with it.. this is the best path to endgame security.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1836, Benmage wrote:^Hence why I see no reason to delay today...

Hence why final scum is likely Tammy.

See how many steps ahead I am?
Come again? Have you actually been reading? You think it's possible that I voted my partner ces every single day, did detailed reads in which I cornered myself into saying that the Vi/CES thing was probably not town on town so that when Vi would flip, I'd have to put the scum read on CES, voted my partner CES all of day three while talking about how my other partner Nacho might be the better lynch when there was resistance to nacho being the lynch and people wanted the CES lynch, ended up on my partner nacho's lynch while saying they would both probably flip scum, which would mean my other partner would definitely get lynched the next day leaving me alive until end game to do it on my own? Oh and I somehow tricked empire and tierce, who both know how to read me, into thinking I was non negotiable town.

Me who sucks at scum. Me who hates being scum and wouldn't take time out of finishing my dissertation to play a scum game. Me who tells my partners every game to bus me because I suck. I would actually be the partner to make it to end game?

You really think that's possible?

I don't know whether or not to be flattered or offended right now that you think I simultaneously played well and sucked so bad with voting and calling out my partners non stop.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1829, DeasVail wrote:Tammy, what are your thoughts on Benmage's play here in comparison with The Wire? I really want to go over him again with that in mind (hopefully today some time, but I don't know) because I was weak-townreading him in both games.

I'll probably try going through ISOs again and CES' too, but I think it
should
be between Shadoweh/Benmage.
There are some early things that have me leaning town, but I really don't know right now about anyone. I want to read through everything again.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You want to lynch me because Tammy or Llamarble is scum.
Do you have any idea how idiotic you sound? How about you skip the lynch on me and we go to looking for actual suspects instead?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You had the same excuse for voting OGML too, because he was town and you might miss. When does that stop being an excuse for you? When does the actual Dragon come out?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I felt okay-with-losing-if-wrong confident in Tammy-town last time I checked.
Empire / Tierce were totally confident in both her and DV, who I didn't feel as sure about due to the disgusting slimy limpness.
I do think the last two lynches are Shadoweh/Benmage though.
Benmage has pretty much obligated us to lynch him due to his 'I will vote for town in lylo' guarantee.

Since I am convinced Tammy is town, I'm claiming the CTD vigshot now. Aw Yeah.
She gets to be the decider tomorrow, assuming there is one and I get shot tonight.
All we need is one confident townread, which Empire/Tierce said was DV and I didn't find that disagreeable (this is why I've been perfectly happy to lynch fast).
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:26 am

Post by DeasVail »

Yeah, I don't have time for this tonight. Stuff will happen in a couple of days.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:28 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You aren't obligated to vote anyone. I did figure you were the vig after analyzing the wagons though. Just look at the scum game that Benmage practically played alongside this one first and judge whether it actually reflects his behaviour here before you decide the entire game on PoE.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Shadoweh »

..Also I just realized you were pretending earlier to think I had your own role when I was run up, jerk.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh ya we should massclaim.

I'm a VT.

Llamarable, if you read the wire... you can see DV is town.

Shadow I guess is the final scum... But Tammy isn't 100% in my book.

If you have any idea how I operate with "Mafiascum" in general... we know I don't embrace lurking as scum... my lackadaisical attitude to the first 2 days of this game is quintessential townbenmage.

@Shadoweh... dragon = Nacho/CES... but nice jab.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Benmage »

@Tammy, yes your whole
"I need to read eveything again"
spiel is incredibly scummy.. Often see scum nearing endgame announce their
"trying to reget a grasp on the game"
... its not that necessary, because its not that complicated... Look whose left?

WHO COULD IT POSSIBLY be for you???

You were in the Wire... I am 100000000% confirmed town here.
-Do you think it is DV???
-Llamarable who just claimed vigshot and who you/TET had a town read on all game....

SO WHAT NEEDS TO BE REREAD?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!

Shadoweh... PoE... bam.. that's it.. unless you want to fabricate reasoning for DV to be setup in lylo... because his play is identical to the Wires.

(See llamarable.. slow down with your tammy read... who needs to reread this obvgame :roll: )
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Tammy »

Wow. What in the actual fuck? No really, what in the actual fuck is your problem? In what universe is wanting to reread through things to make sure I'm being objective scummy? I realize you're mister ego, but man you really are intent on ruining this game for town aren't you?

I'm so blindingly obvious town that you are even making the argument you are has to be indicative of intoxication.

Why are you being selective on your comparison to people's games? DVs play isn't actually identical to the wire, but you know whose is? MINE. I was obvious town there, just like I'm obvious town here.

You are probably town here, but it's not 1000000000% that you are.

What I think is really ironic is that you hammered UT for voting you, and then you vote OGML for being suspicious of you because you don't want a bad player alive in lylo because they would ruin the game. Then you come in today and declare that if you are in lylo with either llamarble or me, you're voting whichever one is here.

Hey benmage how does it feel to immediately put yourself on the level of people you declared should be out of the game because they are bad players? Especially now that llamarble has claimed VIG. He's someone I wasn't even worried about anyway, but that should be pretty apparent as all I've done is call him town all game long and not wavered.

So, yes, for me it's most likely between shadoweh and dv. I've been suspicious of shadoweh all game but there are some things that have made me doubt that read, so yes I NEED TO FUCKING READ THE GAME because that's what I do.

So, if we get it wrong today, it looks like I'll definitely be in lylo tomorrow since llamarble will be dying tonight. That means if it is dv, he definitely wins the game because Ben is intent on handing the game to scum because he can't be bothered to read this game and see how obviously town I am.

Lynch me today. I would much prefer that. Although if it is dv we are screwed either way because benmage thinks this game is obvious. Just please don't make me go to lylo and have benmage throw this game away. I worked too hard this game to have it thrown away in lylo because of me. If you do it today, town might still have a chance.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”