NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Syryana »

I'd much rather see a lynch on DGB or Antilles than Jen. However, it would hardly break my heart if we lynched Jen instead; her play in the last 20 or so pages was enough to downgrade her from a decent townread to a null read.

RBD, BB: Why do the two of you think Jen is scum?

Bulba: Who are your current scumreads? BB can answer this too (not counting Jen).
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Eccentric behavior.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

It would be awesome if this really ends Antilles-Jen-MM or something.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Syryana »

Kindly elaborate.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Syryana »

EBWOP: That was at Molla
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.01:

Antilles - Syryana
Jennifer - RainbowDash, BBmolla

Not Voting - Titan, DCLXVI, Jennifer, Bulbazak, Antilles, Ms. Marangal, DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek, Metal Overlord, Arcangel, Klick

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-05-05 00:37:43) or by 11: 40 PM on May 4th, 2013.

Rainbowdash is V/LA from Thursday until Sunday at the latest.
BBmolla is V/LA until Sunday.

The vote in post 1639 is not counted as per Rule 5c. (Really, MO?)

Searching for a replacement for Klick
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Titan »

Hmm, I'm prob going to sheep the shit onto the Jen wagon.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1647, Rainbowdash wrote:Anti-scum wagon day one:

Metal Overlord - Bulbazak, Underachivers, Antilles, Jennifer

Anti-scum wagon day two:

DrippingGoofball - Titan, DCLXVI, Underachivers, Jennifer, Bulbazak

So probably two of Bulb/Antilles/Jen/Titan/DCL here. Really I think it may just be a "kill them all" point in time.

I say Jen to start.
Just wanted to point out how bad this is. RBD, this may be a matter of playstyle clash, but at the very minimum, that's lazy, and at the most it's scummy, since you can point at this and avoid all responsibility for any and all mislynches that occur. Your obsession with policy lynches over actual scumhunting is increasing to the point of stupidity. Actual scumreads with actual scumtells, please and thank you.
In post 1650, Syryana wrote: Bulba: Who are your current scumreads? BB can answer this too (not counting Jen).
Still working on it. To be honest, TUA's flip has made me reexamine all of my other reads. As such, I'm going through a few ISOs to clarify things. However, I think I still feel pretty strongly about Antilles and DGB being scum. Antilles for the same reasons I stated d2.

DGB, is probably the stronger of the two, since I just finished going through her ISO to double check a few things. The biggest part of the case is her self-vote near the end of d1. I looked into what was going on at the time. DGB, although a big proponent of the TUA lynch, unvoted when TUA had reached L-2 and put the vote on herself. Unlike what she said later, she was not trying to keep MO from being lynched, as no other wagon was anywhere close to the TUA wagon, and therefore, neither MO nor KBW were in danger of being lynched at the time, and even if MO was, she could have always done what RBD and I did, which was vote KBW as a compromise lynch. This means that she was not adding pressure to what was supposed to be a major scumread of hers, but she was in fact taking pressure away, as others from the wagon focused their attention on her. Essentially, SHE PURPOSEFULLY DERAILED THE WAGON OF HER BIGGEST SCUMREAD. This anti-town behavior continued into d2, where she continued to spout AtE like it was going out of style. Concerning her other scumreads, which she's apparently pulling out of midair at this point, she refuses to explain them when asked, similar to Antilles when he was questioned. She is definitely the more dangerous of the 2, as I feel that if she is allowed to continue, she will cause the mislynch of several useful townies.

Vote Dripping Goofballs

I will let you know if anything changes after I finish going through the ISOs.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

MS: Hi. Glad to see we have gotten another scum flip. This is going in the right direction. I hope one last scum player does not carry the game, it will be very... :/

I think that also cleans my slot somewhat, along with the twilight post by KX although I don't understand how that is towny(null for me, idk but if it works it works)

Okay so basically Kx gave me a shoutout at the flip and told me to check the thread, I skimmed from page 56 up to day lynch then I had to go to class so yeah couldn't post. No we did not have a QT. We will most probably get one or some form of communication for the better sake of everyone. Also we had a quick talk regarding reads etc.

Regarding the replacements, I'm satisfied with syryana's first few posts, so a null-town read for now. DCL gets a null cause I haven't read his posts(or I forgot about them). Disappointed with him/her reading me scum despite TUA flip but I hope I can change his/her impression later!

Regarding Antilles, basically previously I gave him a pass because he was inactive, also Bulb and Kx both gave him a pass at that time, so I wanted to see what Bulbazak vs Antilles will come up to. I was eagerly awaiting his reply to Bulb's #1391; it seems he has failed to even deliver a response. At this pace I will begin to agree with KX and also Bulb on Antilles lynch. Also his last post #1478 was wrong on TUA. so hmm.
For some reason I don't have a really really strong "OMG ANTILLES IS SCUM" feel, unlike the others, but just enough to make me fine with him as a lynch. I will call him, a "Policy Lynch" ;)

Regarding DrippingGoofballs, the arguments against her are sound, but I would put her on the blacklist for now and not really advocate a full-on-lynch. It's not likely she will be getting far with such negative publicity. Perhaps I am biased but she "chainsaw defended" me earlier on, when she had no reason to if a scum wanted to cause a mislynch. So she's on the radar, but not on the chopping board.

Also @ Bulbazak I'm glad you have accepted my offer for a group scumhunting team :)
We shall rid this game of the mafia, especially in this no-nightkills game where we cannot be taken down ;)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vote: Antilles
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:11 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Oh man, which wagon to join

both of them are so good D:

Although, my stronger town reads are on Jennifer.

VOTE: Jennifer
Are you ready for this?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 678, Jennifer wrote:Welcome, DGB and Zdenek.

I skimmed at what I missed while gone. I want to start playing the game at the same time of the rest of you and not a few days behind like I have been (sorry).

We only have 3 days left to reach for a consensus on a lynch, so I think barring something crazy that we need to decide between lynching Underachivers or Keywieldblader.

I would vote KWB but he just posted that he is V/LA this week and if not back needs to be replaced, so we won't get anything more out of him.

VOTE: Underachivers
^
L-2
This post makes Jen prob-town, and definitely a bad lynch today.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:15 am

Post by Zdenek »

I agree she has a shitty voting record, but I don't see her bussing KBW and TUA, and choosing to vote TUA of the two.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:16 am

In post 1662, Zdenek wrote:I agree she has a shitty voting record, but I don't see her bussing KBW and TUA, and choosing to vote TUA of the two.
Both of them were pretty obvious scum really.
I'd be surprised if she didn't bus them.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:17 am

In post 1241, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 841, Jennifer wrote:@DGB Gah.. no self-votes. That never, ever, ever helps town.

Also, Voided is using plurality lynches, so whoever has the most votes when the deadline hits is lynched. The majority is only used for ending the day early if we can all agree (no clue what happens if we have a tie but no majority at deadline -- first to get to that number?)

I forgot Antilles was playing.
@Antilles What points of TUA made you unvote?
went into jen's ISO for associative tells

lmfao
also hello distancing from scumbuddy Antilles
Are you ready for this?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Cool, /in before someone says I replaced in the game, saved MO, went rabid against by buddy Keyblade, then made a temper tantrum and self-voted because my other buddy TUA wasn't getting lynched fast enough, then bus-tunneled TUA all day.

Because that's how derp mafia has become, sitewide.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:39 am

In post 1648, BBmolla wrote:I think Jen is only scum there tbh.
Unfortunately, she's prob-town. She was literally weeping yesterday that we might lynch her beloved TUA town-read instead of me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 am

In post 1627, Syryana wrote:Cool. So, DGB or Antilles next?
Dear god,

Please let Syryana be derp-scum and not derp-town, so that I can retain that last little drop of mafia sanity I've got left.

DGB

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:45 am

OK

Guys

Antilles is town, the scum was trying to divert the votes away from TUA last minute to Antilles because my lynch wasn't happening.

Jennifer is town.

Don't rake your brains here. Sometimes, it's very obvious.

VOTE: Bulbazak

Titan tomorrow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 am

In post 1635, Metal Overlord wrote:@Syryana, did TUA's flip as scum change any of your reads at all, or do they remain the same as in post #1507 minus the deceased?
Syryana is scum and needs some pointers about natural fakereads.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 am

In post 1650, Syryana wrote:I'd much rather see a lynch on DGB or Antilles than Jen. However, it would hardly break my heart if we lynched Jen instead; her play in the last 20 or so pages was enough to downgrade her from a decent townread to a null read.
New guy is willing to lynch three townies.

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

dgb shut up or else I may consider lynching you

those posts are getting irritating
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:55 am

In post 1658, Metal Overlord wrote:Regarding DrippingGoofballs,
Or, you know, there's that possibility that my reads are spot on, that I correctly saw you were town, that I switched to KB because I correctly saw that he was scum, then I switched to TUA because I correctly saw that he was scum, so much so that I got angry with the town for second-guessing and pussyfooting and not lynching TUA, and maybe I actually tunneled the living daylights of TUA all the next day because I'm that goddamn psychic even in my mafia-depressed state.

Jesus.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:56 am

In post 1671, Metal Overlord wrote:dgb shut up or else I may consider lynching you

those posts are getting irritating
Why are they irritating?

They're my reads.

You want to lynch me for giving reads, now?

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:06 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 1667, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1627, Syryana wrote:Cool. So, DGB or Antilles next?
Dear god,

Please let Syryana be derp-scum and not derp-town, so that I can retain that last little drop of mafia sanity I've got left.

DGB

^ not a read

its srsly very irritating

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”