/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Llamarble »

CTD kinda works with everyone. Pokes at Shadoweh a lot without a vote, tells 'benmage & CES' to use their votes better, and questions slightly / defends DV in response to DV's opener.
So yeah, didn't get much out of that other than slight worries about lynching Shadoweh, but I have slight worries about all 3 already.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay so, one of the things I've been looking at and thinking about is CTD.

His first vote in the game is on Empire for voting DV and attacks him for a little while about the reasoning behind the vote.

Not long after Llamarble votes DV, DV votes Llamarble and CTD decides that the Llamarble wagon is the most interesting thing going on.

He doesn't mention DV again after that though. He could have been protecting him, following him a bit?

He treats Nacho in a similar way, though the two of them do argue a bit. N was voting Nachomamma and said that he was always scum. CTD provided a good number of reasons for why N was scum but Nacho argued against that. But, he still advocated a wagon on N over the wagon on PA who had a town read on nacho (and all flipped scum). So, he looks like he's protecting Nacho here by voting someone who thinks Nacho is scum.

He also treats ces in a similar way. He urges ces (and benmage) to do something more productive with their votes than voting Vi. He calls out Johhog for his vote on ces by saying it's scummy. He right after that thinks that competing johhog/N wagons would be great. Both of these people were voting for scum.

The only comment he makes to benmage is that post where he wants him to do something other than vote Vi. I wish someone had voted or attacked benmage day one as it would be interesting to see if ctd would have done anything.

Lots of interaction with Shadoweh, but never votes her. When called out on this by Llamarble he says that he's attacking both people and voting one of them. Nacho also calls him out for this and asks why he's treating Shadoweh as misguided town. To which he twice says "your clearly paying attention". Now I know this statement might not mean anything but it bugs me. But early on day one Shadoweh picked up some suspicion. Nacho started a wagon on her, Wicked joined it and stayed on it after nacho left. CTD doesn't seem to care at all that wicked is voting Shadoweh, nor does he seem to mind that Tierce had a scum read on Shadoweh and even reminded her that she wanted to say something about shadoweh after she answered something.

The vote on empire and attacking him for his DV stance is bugging me though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Tammy »

Although he doesn't attack Tierce for the stance on DV but Benmage was doing that so it was unnecessary.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:09 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1899, Llamarble wrote:If you already feel ok about your reads, why does it take a while to just post them?
I think it was that I had a lot of stuff due the next day, which I thought would take up a lot of the night. Also, I felt ok about my reads as in I had a fair few townreads, maybe the Penguin scumread at that point, but there were still people that I didn't have a solid read on (those not included in ) who I think I wanted to ISO before doing a reads post. A lot of the time I at least quickly go through everyone's ISO before a reads post, but I forget whether I actually planned to do that there or not.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Faraday »

Day 6, Votecount 2

Shadoweh (1) - Benmage
Not voting (5) :
Benmage, Deasvail, Llamarble, Shadoweh, Tammy
  • With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 5th of May at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-05-04 19:30:00)
  • NO ONE is V/la
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Most of CTD's poking at me was in response to me yelling at him. I wouldn't really call it that, he just wanted me to go away. I also had town reads on both the scum and Nacho was heavily buddying up to me, so he could have been taking cues from them. I haven't had time to reread Benmage yet, and having just worked and bussed for 12 hours I'm going to put it off to tomorrow barring someone getting bored and speedlynching me, in which case I will try to race Faradaywhile rereading.

Also I cut myself while opening a can of pop. :< Every word hurts to type I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Tammy
what has your CTD examination shown you?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's just one of the first things I'm looking at.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Does it show you anything? Feedback is always welcome.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm sorry but absolutely nothing.

I also fear that reading it is probably going to support whatever view the reader enters with, as trying to glean abstract information like that is realllllly stretching.

Plus unless you or Llamarable think it's me, for some logic defying reason.... the games a wrap and I don't know why we're twiddling....
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1360, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: Nachomamma8
In post 1785, Shadoweh wrote:Llamarble you tool if I didn't answer when you said you were going to hammer did you think maybe I wasn't here? Incidentally I was reading the Dangan Ronpa 2 update and I regret nothing because it was AWESOME yeeees.

##Vote: OhGodMyLife
<-- We all know how this day is going already. I look forward to hearing why I'm scum from people I would have killed a thousand times over by now as scum.
Llamarble does think there's a good chance it's you.
I respect you enough not to assume you're town for failure to exhibit some traits of your play in another scumgame.
I haven't ruled out any of DV/Benmage/Shadoweh as either the scumbag or the one who gets to live.
I think the deadQT will lynch us postgame if we lose by lynching DV (Tierce, Empire, OGML all wanted Benmage/Shadoweh lynched or found DV town) though.

I'll do final rereads tomorrow, but I think I am headed for DV = town -> lynch Ben/Shadoweh.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Oh right I quoted those AGES before writing the rest of that text heh.
Deas why was that vote naked? I find scum like naked buddy-votes.
Shadoweh why was the foremost thing in your mind at the start of d5 following a scumflip to call me a tool?
Also, not quoted: Benmage outright called OGML town something like the day before voting him.
Also the "I'd have already killed so and so" from Shadoweh is a bit fudged since there aren't really any ambiguous / weird kills.
And Shadoweh quoted the wagon on me immediately before CES jumped on, making it look more incriminating for the other two.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I think it was because I didn't have anything to say that I hadn't already. I'd already said I was probably going to vote for him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Man llamarable, you're terrible at this.... First of all I don't give a rats ass who or what the Deadqt says/thinks.... Outside of ogml, you're TET affair has had me as town.

I called ogml town while I voted him. Right before you quickhammered him... gj with that one chief. (ohwaitnevermindthequickhammerwasnotagoodthing)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1911, Llamarble wrote: Shadoweh why was the foremost thing in your mind at the start of d5 following a scumflip to call me a tool?
Also the "I'd have already killed so and so" from Shadoweh is a bit fudged since there aren't really any ambiguous / weird kills.
And Shadoweh quoted the wagon on me immediately before CES jumped on, making it look more incriminating for the other two.
Because you quickhammered him while half the players were asking for time to post? Now we have all the time in the world, I'm sure they appreciate being restricted to talking to the dead.
CES's vote never shows up on the votecount, the next one was taken after your wagon dissolved. I supose I could have added it onto the votecount manually. I wouldn't care about a vote that late anyways when the point is the line of green at the beginning.
There haven't been any weird kills to -you-. I would have kept Empire alive because he wasn't saying nasty things about me. I wouldn't have bothered to kill Zach because he wasn't half-involved in the game. I have a pretty basic flowchart of Said I'm scum + Considered Town ---> Kill it dead.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Llamarble »

He did flip scum though; I'd expect :some: relief that the wagon you were pushing instead of Nacho's turned out to be equally good.

All 3 still work as scum.
Benmage clicked nicely, but then so did DV.
I'm not especially comfortable leaving any of the three alive.
Ah well; our odds are 2/3. I'd assumed one of the pool would've towned proper by now, but it hasn't happened.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

openyoureyes...

You're arguing that I scum, opted to stall the CES wagon for a day, to bus my buddy Nacho out of nowhere...Like wow, you're logic is comically bad.

Seriously... in WF you were scum, so that meta is null.. and I don't remember our last town game because I don't recall you being this terrible at reading the obvious.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Llamarble »

DV is certainly the most textbook-scumbag.
He pretty much has sat on the sidelines playing around with his scumlist and trying to look town.
Benmage is the most blatantly anti-town.
Voting OGML and voting UT were pretty transparently scum motivated moves.
And Shadoweh is the choice of townies past (for not especially bad reasons).

None of them have particularly townish interactions with dead scums. Each put some votes on one scum or another.
Each works more or less fine behaviorally, much as Benmage would like to pretend otherwise.
I'd say Shadoweh deserves the scumwin most; she's played well if scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Your last 3 posts llamarable have been rather incomplete.

For instance, "i clicked nicely"... what does that even mean?

What "click" were you looking at?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1917, Llamarble wrote:Benmage is the most blatantly anti-town.
Voting OGML and voting UT were pretty transparently scum motivated moves.
Please explain the scum motive.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1917, Llamarble wrote: Each works more or less fine behaviorally, much as Benmage would like to pretend otherwise.
I'd say Shadoweh deserves the scumwin most; she's played well if scum.
You ignore that I caught 2 scum. And called penguin/ogml mislynches... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Blind people + mafia.... I'm glad the Wire was my official retiring game due to it being my final scum game and all and me not playing there up to my own personal par.

But holy fucking shit is it frustrating as town dealing with the blind deaf and mute that is so often rampant.

On that note... I am gladddddd for the break.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

I can't wait for Faraday to say how quintessential townBenmage this game has been.

Then there will be much pointing and laughing at poor dunce cap llamarable.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1916, Benmage wrote:openyoureyes...

You're arguing that I scum, opted to stall the CES wagon for a day, to bus my buddy Nacho out of nowhere...Like wow, you're logic is comically bad.

Seriously... in WF you were scum, so that meta is null.. and I don't remember our last town game because I don't recall you being this terrible at reading the obvious.
Why is this supposed to be even slightly hard to believe?

Clicked nicely as in worked nicely as scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

[quote="In post 1922
Clicked nicely as in worked nicely as scum.[/quote]
Figured that much.

What researching were you examining that "clicked"... or is this all just gas?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

^Quotefail:
In post 1922, Llamarble wrote: Clicked nicely as in worked nicely as scum.
What researching were you examining that "clicked"... or is this all just gas?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”