/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1919, Benmage wrote:
In post 1917, Llamarble wrote:Benmage is the most blatantly anti-town.
Voting OGML and voting UT were pretty transparently scum motivated moves.
Please explain the scum motive.
"This guy's PR claim could potentially get me lynched instead of him if people think about it too long"
"I need to mislynch people and town seems willing to mislynch OGML; let's do that. I need more boldness points anyway"
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1924, Benmage wrote:^Quotefail:
In post 1922, Llamarble wrote: Clicked nicely as in worked nicely as scum.
What researching were you examining that "clicked"... or is this all just gas?
Your ISO works when read as a scum ISO.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

WHy is it hard to believe??

Because it makes zero logical sense to do as scum.

I say, CES can be lynched tomorrow... Let's lynch obvscum Nacho, because the CES support is very strong, whereas Nacho we ought to strike now.

Where is the Scum motive in literally lining up back to back scum lynches like that?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1926, Llamarble wrote:
In post 1924, Benmage wrote:^Quotefail:
In post 1922, Llamarble wrote: Clicked nicely as in worked nicely as scum.
What researching were you examining that "clicked"... or is this all just gas?
Your ISO works when read as a scum ISO.
Not if you've ever seen 1 of my scum games.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1925, Llamarble wrote:
In post 1919, Benmage wrote:
In post 1917, Llamarble wrote:Benmage is the most blatantly anti-town.
Voting OGML and voting UT were pretty transparently scum motivated moves.
Please explain the scum motive.
"This guy's PR claim could potentially get me lynched instead of him if people think about it too long"
"I need to mislynch people and town seems willing to mislynch OGML; let's do that. I need more boldness points anyway"
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1. Okay.... I'm still chuckling that you find 1 to be a point. I feared a last minute wagon from UT onto me?? Or no wait... I feared being roleblocked of course...
-I'll try and recover for this one.
2. Bold points... fair enough, I could have done that as scum. I don't think I ever have.... but sure I could've. WHEREAS as town I've openly lynched town reads in probably every single town game of mine.

But go ahead Llamarable... keep wearing the duncecap.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

^Its such a stretch that it is awesome you call it "transparently" scum motivated... do you always try and make shit logic sound much stronger?

The fact that you can't find town in the 3 of us is testament to your lack of scumhunting abilities.

Pretty similar to your "1 of those 10 are scum"... random voting would perform better than llamarable.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1916, Benmage wrote:openyoureyes...

You're arguing that I scum, opted to stall the CES wagon for a day, to bus my buddy Nacho out of nowhere...Like wow, you're logic is comically bad.
What's funny is that this is exactly what I did that day, and had been talking about nacho all that day, and you suggested I could be the last scum. If you're going to use it for a reason you're town, you can't dismiss it in regards to me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1909, Benmage wrote:I'm sorry but absolutely nothing.

I also fear that reading it is probably going to support whatever view the reader enters with, as trying to glean abstract information like that is realllllly stretching.

Plus unless you or Llamarable think it's me, for some logic defying reason.... the games a wrap and I don't know why we're twiddling....
I hate LyLo and would rather get it right today. And since you've claimed that your voting me in LyLo and I know that will be a town loss, I now have extra incentive to take my time today to make sure it's right.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Tammy tammy tammy...

Do people not read the context of new posts?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1927, Benmage wrote:WHy is it hard to believe??

Because it makes zero logical sense to do as scum.

I say, CES can be lynched tomorrow... Let's lynch obvscum Nacho, because the CES support is very strong, whereas Nacho we ought to strike now.

Where is the Scum motive in literally lining up back to back scum lynches like that?
Well first off, that isn't what you actually did:
CES is so town, he wouldn't have been all useless with me as long as he was as scum.

Unvote vote Nacho
Then the following day you voted CES, then voted me, then revoted CES when it was obvious he was going to die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Yolotammy:
In post 1852, Benmage wrote: So again....

What did you need to review today?

You're town? No?... Llamarable.. myself..
how many lynches left? 2... how many unknowns? 2
... is it not gg?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
In post 1909, Benmage wrote: Plus unless you or Llamarable think it's me, for some logic defying reason.... the games a wrap and I don't know why we're twiddling....
(atthisrateimightjustvoteyoutogivellamarablethelossforyololols)
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Llamarble »

I also don't particularly care about your "I wouldn't have lurked as scum" when you attributed your lack of participation to RL causes.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1933, Benmage wrote:Tammy tammy tammy...

I haven't slept much this week, probably missed it or misunderstood it if you meant something else.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1379, Benmage wrote: PoEPool:
Cogito Ergo Sum
Llamarble
Nachomamma8

I guess I can see myself having to lynch CES...
In post 1410, Benmage wrote:@Zach CES vote fine... Nacho or Llamarble, hellz :P , OGML has 0.0% chance of making it to endgame... lets grow some cojones here.
In post 1656, Benmage wrote: PoE
Shadoweh
Llamarble
Cogito Ergo Sum
^This to win.

So yeah... CES to win.

I don't think N, just calls his partner, Nacho scum so abundantly the way N did... look at N's iso. Plus there's OGML's atrocious stubborn but genuine pursue of myself.

PoE is raping CES... if he flips town, maybe TET will wake up to Llamarable.

Unvote vote CES
In post 1670, Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Llamarable

CES lynch can happen whenever, this'll be more fun.
^I guess I meant this one, which was post Nacho's flip.

But as you can see CES was for a long time in my PoE pool.. you're scumminess was simply greater. Luckily Faraday gave you a lynch saving ability or you'd be hanging. (I'm always glad when the shit town gets these... saves us a mislynch sucks for scum tho!)

And as for unvoting CES... :lol: :lol: didn't you unvote him at like L-1? To vote me... WITH HIM.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1937, Tammy wrote:
In post 1933, Benmage wrote:Tammy tammy tammy...

I haven't slept much this week, probably missed it or misunderstood it if you meant something else.
Its tough reading interpretation... to put it simply, no I am not auto voting you in lylo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1936, Llamarble wrote:I also don't particularly care about your "I wouldn't have lurked as scum" when you attributed your lack of participation to RL causes.
Not really.. I'm pretty sure I simply put this game on the backburner as w/e.. and was relatively nonchalant about it, see several previous town games.

The one scum game where this was an issue I was incroyable-ly self-disappointed about it, and at no point did I in game mocked my lack of effort, a tell tale sign of townBenmage.

But alas.. ignore meta.. ignore me lynching back to back scum, and calling town town... keep you're
1 in 16 are guaranteed scum
style... I guess I just always thought you an above average scumhunter... whereas you're probably not even average (and average for this site.... is pretty damn poor).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

@DEAD:
Post 1656 makes me look like a freaking boss. After achieving our games first scum lynch, I name 2/3 remaining scum... Come on... This is after sleeping the first two days while you all (Vi, Empire, Tierce (Zach)) Mislynched... and even such low hanging fruit like Penguin... c'mon.

Games like this demonstrate why, when on.. I'm fucking on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Benmage »

^Granted Tierce, you too played better the following days. (Empire... brother, I swear I was sweating a ton in the Wire... RL a bitch, aye)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1915, Llamarble wrote:He did flip scum though; I'd expect :some: relief that the wagon you were pushing instead of Nacho's turned out to be equally good.
It wasn't my wagon. Until the next day after rereading flips I wasn't even sure it was a good wagon beyond how Vi vs CES felt, I continually read him as town on his own. It's also hard to celebrate when your friends are still calling you scum afterwards. Kind of like standing outside the window peeking on this great party everyone's having and people keep shutting the blinds when they notice you're there.
In post 1656, Benmage wrote: Town
Benmage
DeasVail
OhGodMyLife
Probtown:
TET

PoE
Shadoweh
Llamarble
Cogito Ergo Sum
^This to win.

So yeah... CES to win.
I don't think N, just calls his partner, Nacho scum so abundantly the way N did... look at N's iso. Plus there's OGML's atrocious stubborn but genuine pursue of myself.
PoE is raping CES... if he flips town, maybe TET will wake up to Llamarable.
Unvote vote CES

(
MOD
when did CES v/la end/is due a prod? Can we request one... since he's been gone.... but is now back... but hasn't posted in over 6 days.)
You have one scum in your PoE, one PR, and one unflipped person (who is town). Your go-to person is the same person Nacho kept going to, i.e. Llamarble. And claiming credit for calling that a person you helped lynch as town. :V Why are you clapping yourself on the back for this? You woke up and started lining up scum lynches at the same time everyone else did. Acting like it was all you just makes you look like a douche. This entire page is you essentially spamming reasons everyone else is dumb.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also I suspect he unvoted CES to get someone else on the wagon so he could quickhammer it, and didn't really care about you, Benmage. Kind of like what happened.
In post 1463, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1457, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1453, Tierce wrote:
In post 1429, Tierce wrote:
In post 1425, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Benmage would fit as a partner given OGML's genuine disgust.
Explain this?
benmage is a great scum player and instead of doing anything, is lurking the days away
OGML is frustrated as a result
That sounds more complicated than is likely here; I'd go with the more straightforward option that OGML thinks partnerbenmage is playing poorly and being obvious (although there could be an element of benmage being more active in the QT to it). Disgust was maybe a bad choice of word because that specifically makes more sense with OGML attacking benmagetown; really the focus of that sentence was "genuine".
The scum having conversations in thread about how scummy their partner is would be kind of weird regardless you know.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Alright, I think it's DV.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Faraday »

Day 6, Votecount 3

Shadoweh (1) - Benmage
Not voting (5) :
Benmage, Deasvail, Llamarble, Shadoweh, Tammy
  • With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 5th of May at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-05-04 19:30:00)
  • NO ONE is V/la
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's worrying to think that DV would kill a bunch of people with solid town reads on him. But I really don't think it's Benmage, and I can't think of how it could be Tammy, beyond the paranoid twitches that keep me up at night. I recall DV talking about how he would kill Kuribo even though he had him as solid town in The Wire because it's not what people would expect. I supose He could have been speaking from experience.

I'm getting tired of being the only one in the votecounts anyways, and I might as well put my vote where my mouth is. BANZAI
##Vote: Deasvail
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

also even if town Deasvail shouldn't be allowed in LYLO with Benmage again :p I don't know how DV managed to get his entire foot in his mouth there but apparently it happened
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Llamarble »

The NKs aren't terribly relevant; either a PR or an obvtown has died every night.
Tammy is not for lynching.

VOTE: Deasvail
I could be wrong, and if I am then hopefully Tammy gets it right tomorrow. (getting it right tomorrow probably involves lynching Shadoweh)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”