[Mini 1447] Misaligned Malignant Multi-verse Mafia (abandon)

FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:37 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Votecount 1.3

Zdenek (3) - Whiskers, Arc, Serrapaladin
FourTrouble (2) - Zdenek, The Central Scrutinizer
FuDuzn (2) - Nachomamma8, PimHel
Arc (2) - FuDuzn, The Avering
Nachomamma8 (1) - GuyInFreezer
The Central Scrutinizer (1) - Empking

Not Voting (1) - FourTrouble

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Emp, I don't think you are scum. I didn't even say who of you I think would look worse, why assume I would vote ou instead of TCS?

Why all defensive homie?
Last edited by Jebus on Fri May 03, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 74, Empking wrote:Because I'm obvtown
ImageImage
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:49 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Aw damn, Empking found me out again. Time to bus Fuduzn I guess.

Nah, I'll stick with the dude who voted third and then hard defended a new player.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Arc »

In post 73, FuDuzn wrote:Generally speaking on Day 1 I try to find one scum and stick with that person until someone else is scummy. I don't really think about who else could be scum until we have caught one. Right now I feel very strongly that Arc is scum and will make sure he is the one who is lynched.

If I were to play devils advocate though, the interaction between empking/TCS seems a bit weird but there is little to no chance I would switch to one of them at this point.

Pimhel, what about this wagon bothers you? Is there something that screams town about Arc to you? To me he appears as classic noob scum. Got caught and instantly try to deflect attention to who else could be scum(in his case TCS).

Sorry to whoever is his scumbuddy(s), but I am not going anywhere.
Thanks, I like answers and I was reading you a bit town, so the lack of them was getting me rathered frustrated. And actually, I don't care for a TCS lynch, if you are suggesting that I was trying to deflect to him, out of the two I see Empking as more suspicious. I have also stated already, after I've been "caught" that I would prefer not to lynch either one of them until we get something more clear on the matter.

If you want, feel free to sit your vote on me all day, I don't mind a bit as long as I can get a reasoning from it.
In post 63, Zdenek wrote:
In post 38, Arc wrote:its more that I inferred it from multiple sources that Jebus posted
What are these sources? I've probably missed them.

Where do you usually play mafia?

Just for clarity, I wasn't actually trying to lynch you. If I was, I'd probably have made more of a case.
Eh, the background for my character in combination with the introductory post made it quite clear to me that there either should be or there is someone connected to the afterlife in this game. Not sure how that person would be connected, but know there probably will be. This is at least a semi bastard game, so it could very well be a false lead thrown into my role PM with a vague intro post leading me to that.

I used to run a website and a bunch of people there played(around 50 or so), I've put in about twenty games there, of various sizes, all the way from a 9 person game to a 20 person game. Unfortunately the members abandoned it and the site has closed down. I've also put in a couple games in a few other places, but not in a large number. THe games I"m used to are a bit faster paced than here, so I'm still trying to get used to slowing down my pushes to lynch. So yeah, I probably sound a bit noobish coming into a meta that has games last for months.

Well thanks for the answer, as I said above I like to get information out on the table, as it helps everyone figure things out. If you are trying to lynch me, I'd like to see the reasoning behind such a vote on the table, so everyone can gain, also, with people making more informative posts, it could be easier to find scum, depending on their skill.

UNVOTE:

Now Empking getting all defensive and listing his reasoning as "I'm Obvtown" brings my suspicion back up. I think I'll put it back on him for a while.
VOTE: Empking
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Empking »

In post 75, FuDuzn wrote:Emp, I don't think you are scum. I didn't even say who of you I think would look worse, why assume I would vote ou instead of TCS?

Why all defensive homie?
Are you drunk?

Arc: Same question.

Nacho: Can my reaction to FuDzn saying he wouldn't vote me or obv-scum TCS be construed as being defensive; over or otherwise?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Arc »

No, I think I have the strength of mind not to get on a mafia site when I'm drunk.

I have a question for you now, why are you "obvtown"? I haven't seen anything that points strongly towards either alignment yet, but I do find you suspicious already. So if you made an "obvtown" post somewhere and I missed it, I'd like to see it. :rollseyes:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Empking »

In post 80, Arc wrote:No, I think I have the strength of mind not to get on a mafia site when I'm drunk.

I have a question for you now, why are you "obvtown"? I haven't seen anything that points strongly towards either alignment yet, but I do find you suspicious already. So if you made an "obvtown" post somewhere and I missed it, I'd like to see it. :rollseyes:
The rollsseyes there is overcompensating btw.

I'm the only player properly invested in this game and trying to find the scum, ergo obvtown. Compare me to Whiskers, for example, I don't think he's said one word that could be construed as useful.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 8:22 am

Post by PimHel »

@FuDuzn
So why were you voting TCS before? And how is Arc deflecting you to TCS by asking why you voted him first, but didn't comment on the discussion between TCS and Empking?

Though some wording of his (Arc) posts are strange, he seems to be trying his best to look for scum.

Empking is also not a good vote.
The Avering
The Avering
Townie
The Avering
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 8:32 am

Post by The Avering »

Unvote; Vote: GuyInFreezer
Begging naked for sympathy.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 8:35 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Pimhel, post 57(not gonna quote it from my phone). I read that as him deflecting attention away from him and back onto someone I was previously voting instead of talking about the suspicions on him.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Arc »

In post 81, Empking wrote:
In post 80, Arc wrote:No, I think I have the strength of mind not to get on a mafia site when I'm drunk.

The rollsseyes there is overcompensating btw.

I'm the only player properly invested in this game and trying to find the scum, ergo obvtown. Compare me to Whiskers, for example, I don't think he's said one word that could be construed as useful.
I wanted to make sure the sarcasm was really thick there, as it sometimes gets lost in the transition when just communicating through words.

Being invested heavily in the game isn't alignment indicative, Scum can also be very invested in the game.

Pim put my response to FuDuzn in his very post. I was asking why he voted on someone who had only really been involved in one event without stating the reason or commenting on event in question. Also in the same post, I had at least attempted to address the suspicions on myself by pointing to answers I had made to the same questions.

Also, in response to Pim saying Empking is a bad vote, I can agree that it is a bit of an uninformed vote, as the only thing I have going for it is a bit of suspicion, but I don't necessarily see it as a bad vote.

So to you Pimhel, Who do you think is scum at the moment, I'm interested in hearing it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Empking »

In post 85, Arc wrote: Being invested heavily in the game isn't alignment indicative, Scum can also be very invested in the game.
A couple of days into Day One? Agree to disagree there.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 86, Empking wrote:
In post 85, Arc wrote: Being invested heavily in the game isn't alignment indicative, Scum can also be very invested in the game.
A couple of days into Day One? Agree to disagree there.
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Arc »

I'm really starting to think Whiskers has a posting restriction.

Do you have a posting restriction or are you just trying out an insane playstyle?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Empking »

A couple of says into Day One scum will neither under pressure nor have enough information to profitably gambit. They've no reason to be invested most of the time. Thinking otherwise is not scummy, however.
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Arc »

The only thing I've seen you do all game is try to finger TCS as a survivor, which isn't actually a neccessary detriment to the town. I haven't seen you post anything that says you think someone is definately scum, you've pointed a light finger at both Fuduzn and TCS, but nothing saying why or even a serious case on them.

Also, being active during day one is a good play for scum as it will give them more credibility late game if they dont' slip up. They have as much of a reason to be active as the town does early game.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Empking »

Not a single sentence in that post is actually true. How post post 71, for example, anything but saying someone is definitely scum with something to say why.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:25 am

Post by PimHel »

In post 84, FuDuzn wrote:Pimhel, post 57(not gonna quote it from my phone). I read that as him deflecting attention away from him and back onto someone I was previously voting instead of talking about the suspicions on him.
Why not him looking into you?
Arc wrote:Also, in response to Pim saying Empking is a bad vote, I can agree that it is a bit of an uninformed vote, as the only thing I have going for it is a bit of suspicion, but I don't necessarily see it as a bad vote.

So to you Pimhel, Who do you think is scum at the moment, I'm interested in hearing it.
I know Empking. This is his town play. Also how he started this game.
I'm now looking into Fuduzn, though I'm not completely certain on him. Zdenek, Avering and FourT have caught my attention and I'm waiting for more posts from them.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:35 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Empking definitely seems town here.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:37 am

Post by FourTrouble »

PimHel, what is the logic motivating your list of people who have caught your attention? What's your opinion on Whiskers and why isn't he on the list?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 9:48 am

Post by FourTrouble »

I have a good feeling about this:

Unvote, Vote: Whiskers

From what I've seen, he's never been this passive as town.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 95, FourTrouble wrote:I have a good feeling about this:

Unvote, Vote: Whiskers

From what I've seen, he's never been this passive as town.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 10:05 am

Post by PimHel »

Not spoiling it as I want to see if it changes or not without me mentioning it. If it doesn't, I'll attack.
Easy as why not Whiskers. It's only page 4 so only images don't catch my interest yet.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't really have time today, read up tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Avering, what made you change your mind about the Arc wagon?

I'm getting bad vibes from Fuduzn's hypothetical "if I were to play devil's advocate" in .

I'm not seeing newbscum Arc at all. He's obviously new round these parts, so his playstyle is a bit different, but that's all, I think.

Four's Whiskers vote is weak. Posting with pictures isn't particularly constructive, sure, but there are better things to pick up on, as well as the possibility of a posting restriction.
Wandering but not lost

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”