Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

pedit... ? point is oversouls likely in the bottom third (not actually as bad as I thought)
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by MattP »

Kuribo he just alphabetized it
SlappyKrust
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

No, I copied from page one.. and meant for DGB to list her view from best of worst.. but its not even necessary if you just think about it... and Oversoul falls bottom third for sure.. but it wasn't quite as bad as I original thought. Maybe I'm just worrisome of D1 lynches always landing on low hanging fruit.. and I don't see Oversoul as that strong a player.

In other news, CES is scum.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by MattP »

I feel like Benmage is town
SlappyKrust
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 271, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 270, Benmage wrote:
In post 267, DrippingGoofball wrote: post 263

That's a bizarre post.
:?:
Yeah you sound twitchy and cranky in it.
This is unarguably subjective.....sooo... ok than.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

DGB: if we mislynch, the rules say scum gets to remove one of tjemselves from the accusation pool. i dont want to give them a nice prioritized list of who i find scummier if that happens

make them work for that shit

example, say player A gets mislynched, and most of us have said Player B is next scummiest. why would they leave player B around?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 128, MattP wrote:VOTE: DGB
This happens immediately after DGB said you were either tasered or scum. There's no reasoning for it, and this is around the same time if not after the whole 'I'm such a good scum hunter, I won a scummy!' and 'why am I not listed town?' posts.

You're not as nakedly on the wagon as the last two votes, including the man who just jumped off after asking for explanations/pressure; but you're still scummy.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Thats not bad... but its going to make D1 harder I imagine as people will "hide" reads... And I'm going to need to read peoples thought process when I get to show off how much better I am.

So the idea of "hiding" doesn't sound good to me.. and likely can cause us to misfire D2.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 277, Benmage wrote:Oversoul as that strong a player.
WUT No Just No
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 281, Ghostlin wrote:
This happens immediately after DGB said you were either tasered or scum. There's no reasoning for it, and this is around the same time if not after the whole 'I'm such a good scum hunter, I won a scummy!' and 'why am I not listed town?' posts.

You're not as nakedly on the wagon as the last two votes, including the man who just jumped off after asking for explanations/pressure; but you're still scummy.
All of this post is terrible

And I'm not explaining why

Someone else can
SlappyKrust
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:44 pm

In post 280, kuribo wrote:DGB: if we mislynch, the rules say scum gets to remove one of tjemselves from the accusation pool. i dont want to give them a nice prioritized list of who i find scummier if that happens
Fair enough.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 284, MattP wrote:
In post 281, Ghostlin wrote:

All of this post is terrible

Someone else can
"I don't have to explain myself, I'll just attack the post accusing me!"

Unless anyone else wants to take a stab on why my reasoning is WRONG.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:47 pm

In post 284, MattP wrote:All of this post is terrible

Someone else can
It's not terrible, sorry.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by MattP »

Posts like this are stupid. They dont deserve time, and I appreciate scumDGB acting like she's got your back but ok let's explain why this is a dumb post
In post 281, Ghostlin wrote:This happens immediately after DGB said you were either tasered or scum. There's no reasoning for it, and this is around the same time if not after the whole 'I'm such a good scum hunter, I won a scummy!' and 'why am I not listed town?' posts.

1) No reasoning for my vote? Maybe it's because DGB's bullshit taser comment was irrelevant, the main point was she was practically calling me scum but was fencesitting at the same time and was very happy to make me sound scummy and bad as fuck in the 1v1 with kanye while simultaneously distancing herself from a decision? And she was unwilling to approach the situation seriously, and went back to her joke about tasering when I asked for a serious opinion, because she was blatantly circumventing the issue we both knew I was approaching, which was her lack of vote and unwillingness to outright call me scum while dancing around on the idea of it.

DGB plays like a schizophrenic when she's town, she throws out bizarre theories and conclusions matter of fact and tries to dominate the town leader role. Here she is tiptoeing around on half scumreads in a part of the game she is fully aware is when we are trying to catapult ourselves into discussion. She's not a shitty player, and her play has been fluffy, noncommittal, and not active towards any goal

2) I explicitly said the rising star comment was a joke, it was directed at kanye because at that point I knew he was part of the reaction test and we were both obviously trying to start a fake 1v1 so I made a few ridiculous statements for the fun of it. I stated this more briefy immediately after I said it was a reaction test

3) The "why am I not town to you kanye" posts were completely strategic, kanye knows my townplay and I know how to show him I'm town. I played the cards that would make him townread, and he even said I passed with flying colors so obviously there is something you're not aware of. Kanye and I have hydrad and have played together a bunch, we know each other's playstyles, and GUESS WHAT we've NEVER been wrong about each other's alignments since hydraing and I can link you to shit. Everything I was initially doing was to get kanye on my side, and his reactions made me positive he was town. If you don't want to lose you should never touch either of us unless you think we're BOTH scum would is a laughable notion

4) Your post was ignorant and dumb
SlappyKrust
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1
Benmage ( 3 )
JacobSavage
T-Bone
greygnarl
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Cogito Ergo Sum ( 1 )
Kid A
[/color]
(L - 8 )

DrippingGoofball ( 5 )
BBMolla
MattP
kanyeknowsbest
Cogito Ergo Sum
Venmar
[/color]
(L - 4 )

greygnarl ( 1 )
Ghostlin
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Kid A ( 1 )
benmage
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Oversoul ( 1 )
DrippingGoofball
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
GuyInFreezer kuribo Oversoul Quilford

Total Votes ( 16 )

Needed to Lynch [ 9 ]

GAME Deadline: May 17th at 15:00 EDT
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Matt, in order:

1) DGB isn't psycho enough for you this game yet?

2-3) Your personal meta with one other player is bullshit and is not admissable as evidence as to why you're not scum.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by MattP »

I didnt say it wasnt but for 2 it was explicitly stated why I said the rising star thing and for 3 I'm saying that you're dumb in general
SlappyKrust
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:10 pm

In post 288, MattP wrote:4) Your post was ignorant and dumb
And 25% of your post is completely wrong.

You should sheep me, my Oversoul scumread is like a dart in the center of the board.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 225, Benmage wrote:@Tbone, I can't tell if you're serious. As someone alluded to my awesome scumplay is awesome...So I.. what? Joined the game minutes before it launched... and thought of the masterful strategy of faking breaking the game? (Or I joined the game moments before launch, skimmed the rules, and tried to break it... go figure)
Was this meant to be addressing my comment towards you?

DGB, there's a chip in your armor...
And a crack in your bifocals.

I'm not scum.

Why did you take so long to vote me?
In post 182, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 180, kuribo wrote:DGB is right oversoul, that was a dumb question.
TWO dumb questions. Then some whining when called out on it.
What was the second dumb question?
In post 157, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Unvote, vote: DGb
Why did it take you so long to adhere to your meta, Cogito?
In post 277, Benmage wrote:and Oversoul falls bottom third for sure.. but it wasn't quite as bad as I original thought.
How bad do you think I am?
In post 269, kuribo wrote:I do want to know what oversoul hoped to accomplish with that ridiculous line of questioning.
All in do time, provided people actually answer my questions.

But you're more than welcome to join DGB on my wagon if you wish.

Just promise me you'll actually try to scumhunt.
In post 175, T-Bone wrote:As a matter of fact you can deduce approximately nothing from this desire to join this tech playlist.
Really? That is a matter of fact? I don't think so.

I have suspicions on multiple people, but my primary suspicion falls on Ghostlin. I don't understand his attack against Kid A for the pr talk and I don't understand why he is using the word null to describe other players. His opinions seem out of place with how the thread was going as a whole.

VOTE: Ghostlin
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 288, MattP wrote:DGB plays like a schizophrenic when she's town, she throws out bizarre theories and conclusions matter of fact and tries to dominate the town leader role. Here she is tiptoeing around on half scumreads in a part of the game she is fully aware is when we are trying to catapult ourselves into discussion. She's not a shitty player, and her play has been fluffy, noncommittal, and not active towards any goal
- I share a similar opinion about DGB. I don't think this is the usual DGB, my gut doesn't sit well right now.

I also find the Oversoul scumread a bit stretched, or at the very least I am not sold on it. To say OS is "flying under the radar" this early in the game just seems very weird. OS asking dumb questions doesn't necessarily = scum either.

PEdit: Hrm
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Just because you all don't understand how I work doesn't mean my questions are dumb.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Venmar »

Yeah, i've played with OS before, this looks more like his townplay that I know just for his reasoning for why he is asking the questions he is.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Matt how many times have you played with town DGB other than First Time?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I feel like Venmar is town for that post seeing as he could just ride anti-Oversoul sentiment. Plus, he is using a past game as a reference point for a read which I find town is more likely to do than scum.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Then go explain again how Benmage deciding he wants to join the game and making an effort to get that done in the sign up thread can possibly indicate his alignment.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”