Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:33 am

Post by SafetyDance »

pm fail
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:40 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

HunterxHunterxMafia: Yorknew City
is now accepting pre/in's.

It will be a 2 faction game between
Hunters
and
The Phantom Troupe
, with characters from the Yorknew City arc of HunterxHunter. There will be spoilers for this arc, but no spoilers for the following parts - if you don't want the game to spoil you, make sure you've watched up to episode 59 of the 2011 anime or read up to chapter 120 of the manga by the time it starts. It is currently a Large Theme with 23 players, although I reserve the right to change the size before the game comes out if I deem it necessary for balance.

Whatever the final setup is,
the size of each faction will be publicly announced at the start of the game
. As a consequence of no third parties, there will be no serial killers, jesters, cults, lynchers, or the like. No player will have their win condition change from what it is at the start of the game.

I anticipate running the game in
Summer 2013
. The exact timing depends on if I need to move for a job or not. I'm announcing it early so players who want to play it can adjust their schedules knowing they'll have a Large Theme to commit to, and watch the 2011 anime.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Oh shit hunter x hunter :o
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Calvin and Hobbes Mafia
is now accepted pre-ins.

I am in the process of game design and finding reviewers. It will be for 21 players and I anticipate a starting time in one to two weeks. Expect some interesting roles and game mechanics in accordance with the theme.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - a 20 player game.
Modded by borkjerfkin
Backup modded by Kdub

I am currently in the process of getting one more reviewer for this game. I will be putting this in the queue as soon as this is finished.

I will accept 8 pre-ins for this game (1 already has been filled).
I will accept 2 additional hydras (the first pre-in was a hydra).
beefycheese
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

/in for Xenoblade Mafia.
/in for Calvin and Hobbes.

I like both of these things.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Xalxe »

PMs, guys.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by zoraster »

The Fortnight

A large theme game that will last no more than 14 days.

Are you ready for a challenge that'll show off your true scum hunting skills? Look no further.

This game is difficult on EVERY player, but skill will prevail.

Game Description

16 player game that lasts
14 days
. 14
Town
, 2
Mafia Lovers
. 14 day total deadline (though slightly more for last choices).

Day 1 works normally. If town lynch mafia, they win.

However, if they don't lynch a mafia member, all town members become
Third Party Independent Private Investigators
. At this point, the mafia must pick one of their two members to kill. This is announced. There is no night, players may continue to speak to each other until 14 days after the game start.

At the end of the 14th day, each Investigator accuses one player. If that player is the remaining mafioso, that Investigator wins. If it is not, then he loses. Multiple Investigators may win.

One caveat: The townie with the most accusations against him, if he has as many or more accusations against him than the mafioso has, automatically loses and their accusation is ignored. In the event of a tie, no player automatically loses.

The mafia only win if the mafioso is not selected by any private investigator that is not ignored.

THIS GAME WILL START IN THE VERY, VERY NEAR FUTURE. PRE-INS WELCOME

Pre-ins (5/8)
  1. MattP
  2. GuyInFreezer
  3. kuribo
  4. BBMolla
  5. Kid A

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2013 10:14 am

Post by zoraster »

Just an update that the above mentioned game is now in sign ups. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28206
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

TIME
04/07/2081 11:57:35

He stood atop the roof of the Government Center Tower, fifty stories above the crowd gathered below, in Radioactive Free Plaza. The winds swirled strongly, but he was not concerned; his custom-made grip-feet had more than sufficient grip to ensure the wind wouldn't blow him over the edge. Even if, somehow, he were to fall, the grapple gun attached under his right arm would arrest his fall, and once touching the sides of the building, his gloves and grip-feet would allow him to cling to the wall. Of course, it would take his modestly-superhuman strength and dexterity to climb his way back to the top.

It was no wonder that the public had come to call him the Gecko. Ninja-Acrobat of the Surfaces. Proud member of the Bureau of Superheros. Mutant and Tekka, combined. What wasn't to like?

A female voice spoke through his earpiece. "This is Superhero Central. T-minus two minutes to go-time. All birds, report in."

"This is Bird One, all clear."

"Bird Two, all clear."

"This is Magloricent," drawled a male's bass voice. "Not a thing, Super-S."

Gecko rolled his eyes, hidden behind dark scanshades. "
Bird
Four, all clear."

"Bird Five, all-- hold on."

Gecko immediately looked to his left, at Sunwell Tower. The scanshades zoomed in on Girlgoyle--Bird Five--standing on her perch atop one of the panther/eagle/monkey-shaped gargoyles overlooking the plaza. Her leathery wings, protruding out from her purple skinsuit, stood unfurled and at the ready.

"What's wrong, Bird Five?" Super-S inquired.

"Hold on, Super-S. I thought I saw something near Bird Four's location. Gonna fly by quick and check it out."

"Negative on that flyby, we are at t-minus one, no time. Bird Four, clear your location."

"Roger that, Super-S." Gecko looked down the front of the GCT. "Bird Five, what did you see?"

"I thought I saw someone climbing up the west side of the tower. Whatever it was vanished out of my view."

"How far up?" Gecko started sprinting to the west side of the roof.

"Tenth floor area."

Gecko peered down the west side. "Nothing but glass. Must be Five's eyesight--wait--" His scanshades suddenly highlighted a small section of a fourteenth-floor window and flashed the words "BREACH DETECTED" at him. "Breach detected. Running down to check it out."

"Acknowledged," Super-S replied.

With that, Gecko got on his hands and feet and began skittering down the side of the building as quickly as possible. Absolutely no one was on the ground-street below, though traffic on the e-way, eight stories above the ground, seemed as congested as ever. In any event, no one seemed to notice him scrambling down the side of the Government Center Tower

"T-zero," Super-S announced. "The package is at the podium. Hurry up, Bird Four."

At that moment, speakers positioned all over the city of Refuge blared a monotone, genderless voice saying, "Attention, citizens of the great city-state of Refuge! Attention, citizens of the great city-state of Refuge! Attention, citizens of the great city-state of Refuge!"

Gecko was now at the thirtieth floor and still scrambling madly. Suddenly, his scanshades flashed, "HEAT SOURCE DETECTED" and a blinking red arrow at the bottom of his field of vision. Braking to a halt, he peered through the window indicated. Inside, a woman was bent over a holodesk, with a man standing directly behind her; the scanshades identified the woman as "ANNETTE T. JABBERBANX" and the man as "CLAUDE F. MULGREW". Both had their pants on the flexwood floor, draped around their respective ankles.

They abruptly stopped, looked at Gecko, and scrambled to cover themselves. Grunting disgustedly, Gecko resumed descending the GCT.

"Did you say something, Bird Four?" Super-S asked.

"Oh, nothing. Scanshades picked up a false heat positive."

"You're sure it was a false positive?"

"Uh...yeah. Just two people having close encounters of the human kind."

"Oh...kay, then. Make sure you file an improper use of government time charge when this is done. You know how they get when we don't report things like that."

"Yeah huh."

Finally Gecko reached the location of the breach: a circular section of a window was entirely missing. "I'm at the breach. Looks like a cut-in. Going in." He crawled through the hole and into a hallway.

"Roger that, Bird Four. Um, what floor?"

"Fourteenth. Don't worry, I know the protocol about Floor Thirteen. Anyway, searching for the target."

Speakers within the building spoke, "Citizens of Refuge, your Director of Refuge, Mickel Lenin." Gecko ran across the ceiling, head swiveling left and right to afford the best view for his scanshades. From the intel, he knew this floor should be deserted, its occupants at the viewing balcony on the sixteenth floor. Thus, there should be few, if any, false positives.

"Citizens of Refuge, I greet you," spoke the crisp, feminine voice of Director Mickel Lenin. "Fifty-seven years ago, on the twenty-fourth of March, in the year 2024, an extraterrestrial species commenced their invasion of our planet. Billions of lives were lost in the war that followed, but after seven long, arduous years, in our bleakest hour, we claimed victory over the alien threat."

The scanshades abruptly flashed "UNKNOWN POWER SOURCE DETECTED" and pointed Gecko to the first of several plotted navpoints to take him to the correct room.

"That victory came at the cost of our planet, for our nuclear arsenal was key in destroying the alien threat. Some survived in underground shelters, but many perished at the whims of change that the radiation brought. Our planet will never be as beautiful as the pictures in our archives depict.

"But some emerged from the radiation alive. Alive, but changed. Some used their changes to help restore civil order to those around them. I speak, of course, of the first superheroes, the mutants. Because of them, humanity still lives, and here we stand today, in this great city-state of Refuge."

Gecko climbed left at an intersection, into the hallway with the door to the target room. He didn't need the scanshades to detect the black-suited figure exiting the target room, a mere three meters away; his eyes saw the person readily enough. The dark figure turned to face Gecko; its face was entirely wrapped up in black cloth.

"I figured that it would only be a matter of time before a pawn from the bullshit society appeared," a gruff, metallic voice growled. "Judging by the fact that you are crawling on the ceiling, you must be Gecko."

"Yeah?" Gecko nimbly dropped down to the floor. "And who are you?"

"Call me Teela."

Gecko shook his head. "C'mon, dude, what kind of lousy-arse nickname is that? Alright,
Teela
. Why did you break into the GCT?"

Teela was silent. In the background, Director Lenin's voice droned on, "And so the Tekka superheroes helped build Refuge. However, the enmity between the Mutants and the Tekkas. The radiation-born resented the technology-forged. In 2058, twenty-five years ago, we created the Bureau of Superheroes, in part to bring peace by forcing both sides to continue to work together. A side effect of this law was that any superhero not affiliated with the Bureau of Superheroes was forced to live outside of the safety of our city-state..."

"Bird Four, what's going on?" Super-S demanded to know. "Talk to me!"

Gecko ignored the demand. The "UNKNOWN POWER SOURCE" indicator flashed consistently in Gecko's vision as he stared at Teela. "Not going to answer? Very well, then. I guess I'll just have to go in that room and see what you've put in there."

Teela stood resolutely in front of the door. "I will not let you do that."

In less than a moment the sliver gun holstered at Gecko's right hip appeared in his left hand. "You don't have a choice in the matter. You have five seconds to get out of--"

Without warning, Teela launched herself off the door and rolled-cartwheeled across the floor, towards Gecko. He pulled the trigger--and immediately the scanshades flashed the word "JAMMED" at the top of his vision. Grunting, he tossed the gun aside and, with a vocal command, extended the short blade concealed atop his left arm. As the black bundle of acrobatic energy called Teela came close to him, he stepped in and sliced at her.

He missed. Again, and again, and yet again...

Unheeded by either of them, Director Lenin's voice continued, "Thus, we have come to an important crossroads: do we allow the so-called "Outcast Superheroes" entry into Refuge? It may seem cruel of us to exclude a certain type of people from our city-state, but consider this: after the creation of the Bureau of Superheroes, supervillain crimes within the city proper fell to less than five percent of all total crimes per year. Compare that to the thirty-nine percent
average
endured by our city prior to the Bureau..."

Gecko somehow found himself lying on his back, his scanshades cracked and useless. Angrily he grabbed them and hurled them away from his face. His crimson eyes glared at Teela, standing above him at his feet, holding his sliver gun. "You're blind. How did you--"

"I am not blind. I am one of the few that can actually see."

"Oh, really? You think you've beaten me, little cur? This isn't over!"

"Amusing," Teela replied. "You sounded like a supervillian for a moment. Fitting, I suppose." With that, she turned around and ran off down the hall.

"Get back here!" Gecko growled, leaping to his feet and dashing after Teela. "Super-S, we have a bogey, repeat, a bogey! Pursuing now!"

"...now that you have seen how much better our life is now," said Lenin, "do you think we should risk the stability of the many for the pleasure of the few? Absolutely not!"

Teela whirled down a corridor to the right, Gecko hot in pursuit. At the end of the corridor was another wall-sized window; no other exits were present. Just barely ahead of Gecko's outstretched hands, raised his sliver gun and aimed it at the window.

"It won't work, you know!" Gecko hollered. "It's built to only respond to my touch! You're trapped"

Said Lenin, "Thus, I now announce the decision of the Board of Refuge:"

Teela pulled the trigger.

"Rule 901.b.7 will be upheld."

Microslivers of aluminum, repelled by electromagnetic force, spat forth from the muzzle of the sliver gun and impacted the window, shattering it into thousands of pieces.

"The outcast heroes will
not
be allowed access to Refuge, not even if they wish to join our Bureau of Superheroes."

Tossing the sliver gun aside, Teela bolted for the splintered window and leapt out, arms and legs outstretched.

"Even if they wish to join the Bureau, they cannot enter Refuge."

Desperate, Gecko extended his right arm, intending to grapple Teela and use his strength to keep both of them from falling.

"Thus the Board of Refuge have spoken!"

"Cazzo che merda!" Teela yelled. "Cazzo che merda!"

And with those words Gecko suddenly found himself accosted by two incredible sensations of force: one on his backside, ripping his grip-feet off of the floor and sending him tumbling headlong out the window; the other on his frontside, a solid, violent impact that completely arrested his movement. Where they came from and what they meant were things he was not able to resolve before his mind succumbed to the blackness...

SaintKerrigan Presents

Revenge,

Refuge,

-and the-

Real
____BS____

Confessions of a Superhero

a 13-player mini-theme

__FEATURING__

- flavor crafted by a veteran storyteller
- a bizarre setting for said flavor
- unique, exciting power roles
- and much, much more...

COMING SOON

- Accepting pre-ins now! -
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Post by shos »

_^^^

When is this planned to take place?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 2:11 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

In post 510, shos wrote:_^^^

When is this planned to take place?
As soon as I get to the top of the Mini-Theme Queue.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Note: Revenge, Refuge, and the Real BS: Confessions of a Superhero is now full on pre-ins, but feel free to ask me to let you know when the game goes into signups. ;)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Run you clever boy, and remember!

I walked away from the last great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me. I’ve walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman.I’ve watched universes freeze and creations burn. I’ve seen things you wouldn’t believe.I have lost things you’ll never understand.And I know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken.Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze.
Dr Who: The Last Great Time War - Coming Summer 2013

Name: Dr Who: The Last Great Time War

Theme & Story: The Time-lock is fading and cracks in time are opening. History itself is being re-written in a bid to stop the time war from ever taking place, the whole Universe is on the verge of war, what was once a war preserved perfectly in time is now spilling into the entire Universe. It' s up to
YOU
to make history right....The fate of everyone depends on it.

Players: 27 with 11 pre-in slots

Notes: Characters from all 50 years of Doctor Who can appear in this game.. but you do not know who you can trust. Some time lords can be good, others will be bad. Alliances that time could never have imagined will be forged and enemies can be made out of those once thought to be friends.

Secure your place in the Time War by enlisting today! PM me to Pre-in.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Quilford »

----------
Large Theme -- Closed, power-light setup -- 15 players -- 10 pre-/ins -- soon
----------

KEWLBEN
KEWLBEN
Townie
KEWLBEN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 3:05 am

Post by KEWLBEN »

/in for Secret Alt
/in for The Fort Night
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 3:11 am

Post by Nexus »

Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone

Harry Potter was an ordinary orphan, living with his abusive uncle, aunt and cousin, before a giant arrived as his 11th birthday came around, and turned his life upside down.

Players: 13
Pre-ins left: 2
No cults. No bastard modding. No jesters. No lynchers.
I will be selective in who I let in. If you have ever flaked from one of my games, or I just plain don't like you, you're not getting in.
Trans rights are human rights.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 515, KEWLBEN wrote:/in for Secret Alt
/in for The Fort Night
Not the right place:
In post 0, mith wrote:This thread is for announcing upcoming games, and whether you will be accepting /pre-ins.
Furthermore, The Fortnight is already ongoing.

This thread is just for announcing games that are or will soon be in sign-ups. To request a pre-/in you have to send a private message (PM) to the mod of the game in question. Otherwise, you have to wait for the game to come up in the respective thread in the Queue forum and sign up for it there.
KEWLBEN
KEWLBEN
Townie
KEWLBEN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 3:38 am

Post by KEWLBEN »

Oh. Sorry. And Thank you for telling me..
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Modified the thread title to help avoid that in the future...
Retired as of October 2014.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed May 15, 2013 6:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 519, Mr. Flay wrote:Modified the thread title to help avoid that in the future...
The new title suits well :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Coming relatively soon to a Mini Theme Queue near you, Haschel Cedricson presents Legends of the Hidden Temple mafia!

This will be a nightless game consisting of 8 townies trying to retrieve the treasure from the Hidden Temple and the 4 Temple Guards trying to stop them.

Teams!

Every player in the game, regardless of alignment, is assigned a teammate. You can talk to your teammate privately at any time!

Challenges!

In a normal game, anybody can be lynched at any given time. Not in this game! If you want to lynch somebody, you're going to have to issue a challenge to their team! Once that happens, the pool of players that can be lynched is reduced to the team that was challenged AND the team that issued the challenge. Only one challenge may be issued each day, and they are non-retractable!

Friends!

I want teammates to utilize the daytalking as much as possible, so I'm going to let you choose who you are partnered with! Any /pre-ins must include the name of another player you want to be your partner, and you won't be added to the playerlist until BOTH of you sign up. Remember, though, even though you will be teammates, you are NOT guaranteed to share alignment!

To pre-in, both you AND your partner need to send me a PM listing both your partner and preferred team name. Team names will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Here are the six possible teamnames:

Red Jaguars

Blue Barracudas

Green Monkeys

Orange Iguanas

Silver Snakes

Purple Parrots
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

EBWOP: Pre-/ins are full!
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Venmar »

Dishonored Mafia:

- A simple Mini Theme
- Reviewed by Faraday and Mastin2
- No bastard qualities or roles. Lynchers, Survivors, Cults, Jesters, not included.
- 13 players big.
- Theme will be around the Video Game called
Dishonored
. Spoilers for the plot are imminent. Flavour wise, only the orignal copy of the game will be included, content like Daud's expansion will not be present. Flavour will also be much simpler than my usual games. Flavour knowledge is not needed in any shape or form.
- Pre-Ins available, pm me if interested.

( Those who MIGHT be wondering, I scrapped Ratchet and Clank mini theme in favour of this game. I will revisit that theme at some point. )
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

The
Red
Wedding Mafia

because having the mafia there makes it better

FEATURES:
- 14 players
- Wolves
- Trout
- Non-Bastard Game
- Book and TV Show elements
- ... oh yeah the wedding!

/pre-in Requirements:

- A wedding gift

Game will hit queue sometime after seattlemeet.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."

Return to “Queue”