NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

let's quicklynch scum and ruin RBD's plans
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2465, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2459, Rainbowdash wrote:Im not confident enough in Syryana town to break apart the wagon. I actually moved off him in part due to that lack of confidence because of im wrong HD is town.
why does everyone's alignments depend on each other? why can't HD and Syry be town together?
Because at that point it just becomes constant and blatant bussing which even players who like bussing probably wont do. Rule of hoof is a bus buys you a couple days, so even three busses probably cant take you to the endgame. It doesn't make him "100% awesome town" or anything but im not voting him because "he had to have just bussed everypony" or something like that, especially when he just pushed into the "bulb-syryana" chain which makes more sense from middling scum or at least somepony who has resigned giving control of the game to DGB (prob town in HD+syryana-scum case) and having them do the work for them hoping/assuming they will get wrong and bear the brunt of the damage.

Essentially read me in an older nightless as scum, build up lots of towncredit fairly early and chain myself with another vocal player who also got the same credits who is scum but in a way they will take fire over me. It ended in them getting lynched in a F3 endgame where nopony even batted an eye at me.

Scum cant really bus hard that long in this game. Credit wears off over time. Same reason I don't think HD-DGB are scum together. One is scum is HD hiding behind DGB using her to take the bullets or DGB trying to suck the town read away from HD.

@DGB - We may have played. I dunno, im one of the more prolific alt posters around. I think we have but its been a while? Either way all alts for me are different enough as at some point in my zillion step borderline skitzophrenic thought process I intentionally look at things different ways depending on what account im on.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Rainbowdash your post reminds me of something.

Once I had a scumbuddy who was noob and I advised him to write posts, and not submit them until he mixed up the sentences in the wrong order.

No one understood a word he said, and after a while no one read his posts. No one voted him, either.

I have no idea what you're trying to say in #2476.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 4:19 pm

IN other words, please stop the word salads.

Bullet points please.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Nope.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2478, DrippingGoofball wrote:IN other words, please stop the word salads.

Bullet points please.
If Syryana scum HD town. HD not dumb enough to bus that much. Don't work long run.

No more than one of HD-DGB scum. One as scum is using the other as shield.

I may have played with you. Not sure. Three accounts at/above 2k posts.

My insane ramblings work though more often than not. Ive actually had a situation where I replaced into a game with a bizzare mechanic, broke it instantly in a way that the mod didn't even understand fully and caught the entire scumteam in about two posts with most of the town thinking I had to be scum because of how complex my thought process was. Then the crash killed it.

Just imagine a busy intersection, add in a laser show, techno music and explosions but everything constantly is flowing in a way that makes sense when you start stripping away the extra stuff. Its why I can do my job fast but have immense problems coming up with a good email, getting rid of that extra stuff is difficult and time consuming because I start typing flow of thought type stuff. Like im starting to do now.
You don't earn
loyalty
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2479, BBmolla wrote:Nope.
after Syryana?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 5.05:

Syryana - BBmolla, Arcangel, DCLXVI, RainbowDash, Metal Overlord
DCLXVI - zdenek
DrippingGoofball - Master Mew
Rainbowdash - Human Destroyer, Syryana
Metal Overlord - Jennifer
Master Mew - DrippingGoofball, Nachomamma

Not Voting - Metal Overlord, RainbowDash

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-05-15 13:16:00) or by 12: 15 PM on May 15thth, 2013.

WHEEEE 100 PAGES WHEEEEE!
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2481, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2479, BBmolla wrote:Nope.
after Syryana?
Sure
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:19 am

In post 2480, Rainbowdash wrote:If Syryana scum HD town. HD not dumb enough to bus that much. Don't work long run.

No more than one of HD-DGB scum. One as scum is using the other as shield.
I'm town, and I read HD as town.

Your decision tree doesn't sit right with me. I don't get the last sentence. On what basis do you think one is scum, instead of scum among all the other players in the game?

You don't think HD has "bus'ed" enough already? He needs to bus one more? You think I needed to "bus" TUA that hard on Day 2?

RD I've found you scummy since the Marangal/Antilles fiasco. I read their bet as null and ignored it. You had a fit over it, and called it justice when they were modkilled. I hold that against you.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 10:48 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

^ WoW, that was just one post for last 24 hours. this a dead game.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 2439, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:

Anyone calling me scum or have me as a scum read still at this point of the game should either retire from mafia, or give themselves up as scum.

1. I am a 3rd counter wagon to the 2 scum wagons day 1(Fact)
2.Bulbazak, a town, read me as town(fact)
In post 717, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 693, Human Destroyer wrote:end of day distancing at its finest
Except, HD, I don't bus. I don't know how Nero plays as scum (you'd have to ask him), but bussing NEVER works out in my favor, so I don't do it. So I'm delivering an ultimatum.

MO and TUA cannot be scum together.
Pick one, run with it. Who is the scum, who is the town.
(Right from the mouth of scum)

These 3 are enough to make me a 100% town, and should be communally viewed in all the eyes of the town. Read: I get a free pass for the whole game

Jennifer, if you still continue to vote me after these evidence, please get voted out. If you happen to be town, you really need to retire.

For reference:

"MO voted a town read therefore he must be scum!" - Jennifer (Opinion)

LOL
... I need to retire? Wth? You're voting Syrana, who Bulb listed as a strong town read of his (fact). So you're being hypocritical in using Bulb's read as evidence as to why you are town. Not only should you not be voting Bulb's town read, but you should be faulting those who are, but you're not. Also, quoting scum WIFOM does not confirm your towniness.... Only point to consider that you mentioned in the Day 1 wagon, as chances would be that main wagons wouldn't all be on scum. That does cut in favor of you being town, but I'm not sure that chance alone is strong enough in light of all the other bad scum tells you've given off, topped with you trying to goad me into retiring. So my vote stays on you, and I'm not going anywhere.

@Nacho I went and looked at RBD's ISO (not Otter's because I'm getting overwhelmed in trying to do histories with all the different names posting for slots. I think that RBD's vote on Syrana is weird. First RBD says Syrana is too town to lynch, then voted HD, then wants to lynch Syrana because would clear up HD (I'm really not liking people saying they're willing to lynch town reads.. seems anti-town at the very best). Seems inconsistent, and I can't really follow. Currently if I had to vote between Syrana or RBD, I would vote RBD.

@Mew You asked where my cases were on MO and Molla:
Here is MO.
Here is Molla.

I'm also starting to get worried about AA9 because she seems to have stepped away from the game (though I know my posting rate hasn't been stellar either).
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 2486, Jennifer wrote: ... I need to retire? Wth? You're voting Syrana, who Bulb listed as a strong town read of his (fact).

Woops. Good point. I'll fix that. I wanted to vote DGB for being WRONG, but the town totally doesn't. Would you care to help?
In post 2486, Jennifer wrote: So you're being hypocritical in using Bulb's read as evidence as to why you are town. Not only should you not be voting Bulb's town read, but you should be faulting those who are, but you're not.
Syryana read me scum too she should get out asap

In post 2486, Jennifer wrote: Also, quoting scum WIFOM does not confirm your towniness....
Is that your opinion or what?

He basically made a bet, knowing himself is scum
(fact)
, came to pick me and betted with the town: "one is scum one is town", well you already chose him for scum
(fact, mind you)
, its unlikely that I will as scum too
(my opinion, you see I'm not pushing this without facts backing me up)
;

Unless you are implying that he chose 2 scum, and tried that, which is extremely unlikely considering that in conjunction I am the third counterwagon day 1.

Unless you are implying that TUA bussed two of his teammates Day 1(who the hell does that?), which is unlikely because he sucks so much
(my opinion again, but I have no idea how to prove this any further)

You'd better find evidence to support your theory, because you're pulling your theory out of thin air such as your subjective, non-universal, and unsupported "scumtells" right now.

In post 2486, Jennifer wrote: Only point to consider that you mentioned in the Day 1 wagon, as chances would be that main wagons wouldn't all be on scum.
Fact
That does cut in favor of you being town,
Fact
but
I'm not sure
that chance alone is strong enough in light of all the other
bad scum tells
Opinion
you've given off, topped with you trying to goad me into retiring.

Fact > Opinion. If you think that your fickle opinion, aka "scumtells", seems to be greater than the facts, yeah you really need to retire. or surrender as scum
In post 2486, Jennifer wrote: So my vote stays on you, and I'm not going anywhere.
lol ok
In post 2486, Jennifer wrote:
I'm also starting to get worried about AA9 because she seems to have stepped away from the game (though I know my posting rate hasn't been stellar either).
Despite me saying all that for Jennifer to take a break from mafia, I may have to agree with this^
Not necessarily a scumtell, but cause for concern.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by BBmolla »

If someone hammers I'll try to post at least once a day
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

Just to clarify: I hammered bulb to prove that DGB was wrong, as it so happens nobody had wanted to vote her. I mean, wtf?

I have a very good reason to have DGB out of the game, and I will be playing this card at a better time. So yes bulbazak theres no need to squirm in your grave. yet.
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

also

VOTE: Rainbowdash

I really have to discuss with kx on our viable lynch targets; TUA and keyblade were the easy scum; but we fell quite apart from there
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Like if Syr is town then it's almost GUARUNTEED that scum are on this wagon. At least one of them. Think about it.

Edit: MO that shit aint happening today.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Rainbowdash

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

k
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Incoming lurkfest.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Kill Nacho

Then kill Syryana

If Syryana is town kill HD and/or DGB. Also go back and look at the TUA town reads.

You should have only one scum left at most there.
You don't earn
loyalty
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 5:48 pm

In post 2495, Rainbowdash wrote:Kill Nacho

Then kill Syryana

If Syryana is town kill HD and/or DGB. Also go back and look at the TUA town reads.

That's probably a good plan from a scum perspective.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2495, Rainbowdash wrote:Kill Nacho

Then kill Syryana

Molla or Mew, then?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Also... you seem resigned a little early. Why is that?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Bump
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”