Micro 170 - Empking Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 10

Varsoon (2) - Hiraki, Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1) - orozorro
Hiraki (1) - JacobSavage

Not Voting:, Varsoon, The Acting Method,

(expired on 2013-05-11 06:24:32)

4 to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

I agree with Nero on the WIFOM, but if you know someone is town, and you flip cop, then we can have that person as confirmed town and we don't risk a mislynch on them.

@Jacob: Are you still sure Hiraki's scum? Whyso, or whyno?
@Oro: I think you're grouping Nero in the scum pile too soon. I do suppose we only have 18 hours, but you seem eager to claim there's a scum-team of him and someone not-you. I agree that I don't like how the cop-claim turned out, but I'd like to discuss something other than Nero's to-cop or not-to-cop scenario
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 222, orozorro wrote:Nero, the scum know who town are but the town don't. Therefore not confirming a player as town is detrimental to the town. Knowledge is power in this game and you're leaving us weak. That or you faked your role claim and are hoping people will forget because it's a short day.

As for being inactive, there wasn't much going on at first so I focused on one of my other games and then at the weekend I was busy so didn't get online at all.

Now I've cleared that up for you are you even going to bother to reply to my previous post and explain your actions or shall I just accept you as certain scum and start looking for your partner?
Yea, I already replied to your other post. Varsoon replied to my reply. What do you think of Varsoon chainsaw defending you? So why don't YOU reply to my reply instead of lying and claiming that I didn't?

Town don't know who the other town are, true, but there's still no reason to out a confirmed townie. Now sure, if said confirmed townie was about to get lynched then yea, I could justify outing my read but outing it for shits and giggles? Hell no.

I'm also calling bullshit on you being gone last weekend. You posted like 5 times on Saturday. Why did you lie?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:16 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Pro's of you outing your result:

We go into tommorrow with a clean.

Cons:

The town knows what it is doing...?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 228, JacobSavage wrote: We go into tommorrow with a clean.
and you know that the inno won't die b/c?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:42 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Even so you'll be alive.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dat deflect

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

TAM, oro.

Do some service for your fellow townsmen.
orozorro
orozorro
Goon
orozorro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 7:29 am

Post by orozorro »

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 217, The Acting Method wrote:I'm going to let a cop confirm himself first.
and how would I do that?
In post 221, JacobSavage wrote:Okay so Nero when you die, we lose your result.

I can understand not outing it if you hadn't claimed but you have so...

Also why wouldn't they just kill you?
I don't see why I "have to". Not a single person can tell me how outing my cop zult helps the town.

Also your "why wouldn't they kill you" is just echoing Varsoon. Why did they HAVE to kill me? By not killing me it creates a shitload of WIFOM. Kinda like whats happening now.
Are you trolling? Do you seriously not know how confirming a player as town is beneficial to town? We have about 16 hours left of this day to try to figure out who's scum. If you can tell us who's town then at the worst it'll confirm they're town if you're lynched and flip cop and at the best will help prevent us from suspecting someone wrongly and wasting our time.
In post 227, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 222, orozorro wrote:Nero, the scum know who town are but the town don't. Therefore not confirming a player as town is detrimental to the town. Knowledge is power in this game and you're leaving us weak. That or you faked your role claim and are hoping people will forget because it's a short day.

As for being inactive, there wasn't much going on at first so I focused on one of my other games and then at the weekend I was busy so didn't get online at all.

Now I've cleared that up for you are you even going to bother to reply to my previous post and explain your actions or shall I just accept you as certain scum and start looking for your partner?
Yea, I already replied to your other post. Varsoon replied to my reply. What do you think of Varsoon chainsaw defending you? So why don't YOU reply to my reply instead of lying and claiming that I didn't?

Town don't know who the other town are, true, but there's still no reason to out a confirmed townie. Now sure, if said confirmed townie was about to get lynched then yea, I could justify outing my read but outing it for shits and giggles? Hell no.

I'm also calling bullshit on you being gone last weekend. You posted like 5 times on Saturday. Why did you lie?
Please see above for a reason to out a confirmed townie. I don't see what you're on about saying it'll help scum find a townie to kill, they know who the townies are. And no you didn't respond to my post, I want you to explain why you didn't investigate me - your top scumread both before and after the night because the fact that you didn't is by far the biggest scumtell I've seen so far in this game.

As for Varsoon defending me, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. I assume you're referring to post 192 but I don't see any sign of defence there, he just saw my logic and didn't want to have to wait for me to come back online again to explain it to you.

In reply to me being away, in England we had a bank holiday (three day weekend) and I think I got a bit confused about which day was which, it was saturday afternoon to monday afternoon i was busy rather than friday afternoon to sunday afternoon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Follow me here. Scum kill those players whom they can't lynch. If I said "Hey town, never lynch player X 'cause he's confirmed town" Town will not lynch that slot and therefore harms the mafia b/c that's one less mislynchable player. So they'll eventfully kill it.

We have 16 hours and your plan is to have me confirm a town slot and then lynch me? That in no way helps the town at all. Whatever information that I give town, I'm also giving scum. Telling that that I have an inno read on Player X allows them to not try and push for a lynch on that slot and may help me (and others once I out said reads) judge reactions.. This whole "well we might waste our time by pushing our an innocent play!" But that hasn't happened yet, should that situation arise then that would be a valid argument but there's no point in discussing about perhaps and maybe situations.

For why I didn't cop you. Lets say I got a guilty read on you. It would be pretty easy for you and your scum buddy to go "oh, how convenient that you got a guilty on me." + there are other players in this game.

If Varsoon saw you're logic and I disproved his logic...what does that make you think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Follow me here. Scum kill those players whom they can't lynch. If I said "Hey town, never lynch player X 'cause he's confirmed town" Town will not lynch that slot and therefore harms the mafia b/c that's one less mislynchable player. So they'll eventfully kill it.

We have 16 hours and your plan is to have me confirm a town slot and then lynch me? That in no way helps the town at all. Whatever information that I give town, I'm also giving scum. Telling that that I have an inno read on Player X allows them to not try and push for a lynch on that slot and may help me (and others once I out said reads) judge reactions.. This whole "well we might waste our time by pushing our an innocent play!" But that hasn't happened yet, should that situation arise then that would be a valid argument but there's no point in discussing about perhaps and maybe situations.

For why I didn't cop you. Lets say I got a guilty read on you. It would be pretty easy for you and your scum buddy to go "oh, how convenient that you got a guilty on me." + there are other players in this game.

If Varsoon saw you're logic and I disproved his logic...what does that make you think?

orozorro
orozorro
Goon
orozorro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 10:27 am

Post by orozorro »

In post 234, Nero Cain wrote:Follow me here. Scum kill those players whom they can't lynch. If I said "Hey town, never lynch player X 'cause he's confirmed town" Town will not lynch that slot and therefore harms the mafia b/c that's one less mislynchable player. So they'll eventfully kill it.

Going by your logic, it'd be better to out that innocent player because it would make you a less likely NK and we'd be less likely to lose a PR. And you could get another chance to hit scum. And just because we haven't discussed said innocent as a possible lynch candidate doesn't mean that there's no benefit to us knowing. If we know for sure that a player is innocent, we can know for sure that he's not pushing for a mislynch and don't have to worry about scummy intentions.

As for not copping me, I'm afraid I don't believe you. The role of a cop is to find scum, not find town, so your investigation should have been on your top scumread, regardless of whether that player is gonna dispute it later.

I don't think that you have disproved his logic, and I'm not convinced by your explanation so my vote is staying on you for now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 236, orozorro wrote:
In post 234, Nero Cain wrote:Follow me here. Scum kill those players whom they can't lynch. If I said "Hey town, never lynch player X 'cause he's confirmed town" Town will not lynch that slot and therefore harms the mafia b/c that's one less mislynchable player. So they'll eventfully kill it.

Going by your logic, it'd be better to out that innocent player because it would make you a less likely NK and we'd be less likely to lose a PR. And you could get another chance to hit scum.

So you think that I should out my read to give myself a better chance of staying alive when we'd be right in the same shithole we are the next day. With no confirmed town and this same cop or not a cop WIFOM bullshit that you keep pushing.
And just because we haven't discussed said innocent as a possible lynch candidate doesn't mean that there's no benefit to us knowing.

And the benefit of knowing that right now is?
If we know for sure that a player is innocent, we can know for sure that he's not pushing for a mislynch and don't have to worry about scummy intentions.
You wouldn't know if they are pushing for a mislynch or not all you'd know is that their intentions are pure.
As for not copping me, I'm afraid I don't believe you. The role of a cop is to find scum, not find town, so your investigation should have been on your top scumread, regardless of whether that player is gonna dispute it later.
There were 6 other players besides me and I don't trust a single one of you. I made a decision to cop someone else that I distrusted. Its always nice to hit scum but hitting town doesn't hurt either. So if you don't like my choice to not cop you, to fucking bad but if you actually think that it was a scumtell to not cop you then you are either scum or a moron.
I don't think that you have disproved his logic
:eek: The guy said he was wrong wich also means that you are wrong.

So.....you're basically threatening me to out my inno read and if I don't then you're going to lynch me. Great town logic there.

The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by The Acting Method »

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 217, The Acting Method wrote:I'm going to let a cop confirm himself first.
and how would I do that?
Well, when you get a guilty and said guilty flips scum (via lynch.)

Thus I'm willing to keep you alive until this can happen, right now I'm looking at Hikari

I'm going to take a look at the leading wagon and see if I agree. Then I'll look at the other two wagons.
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Theater Season Mafia STARTING SOON!!!!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 238, The Acting Method wrote:Thus I'm willing to keep you alive until this can happen, right now I'm looking at Hikari
Yo TAM

just because i'm on the outside

doesn't mean you have to be the cool guy with the third party

we literally have hours left now
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you two tools have town reads on Oro?

And I want to know what TAM thinks about Varsoon and Oro trying to push me as a role cop?

If you two can't agree on to lynch either of Varsoon/Oro we should at least be getting rid of fluffy/useless Savage.

The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:11 pm

I don't like that at all, and didn't realize that was their train of thought when I last posted.

I can get behind a Varsoon Lynch.

VOTE: Varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think Varsoon is scummier than Oro?

The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:38 pm

I see them as equally scummy, however, keeping the deadline in consideration, it takes 1 vote now to lynch Varsoon and not 3 more votes to lynch Orzo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wasn't suggesting...

they did...

I give up!!!

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:21 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 10.3

Varsoon (3) - Hiraki, Nero Cain, The Acting Method
Nero Cain (1) - orozorro
Hiraki (1) - JacobSavage

Not Voting:, Varsoon,

(expired on 2013-05-11 06:24:32)

4 to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:23 am

Post by Empking »

Pick a word out of 'nobody' or 'your hopes'. That's who you lynched today. Will it turn out to have been the right decision?

DAy Two ended without a lynch. Night Two begins now and end in 48 hours.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:46 am

Post by Empking »

Empking was shot. Empking was filleted. The magnifying glass fell from his pocket. The book of laws fell from his pocket. The handcuffs fell from his pocked. All in all, things suggesting the shot and filleted Empking was a cop departed from their cloth container. Who is this magical Empking? This sunshine on a cloudy day? It was Hiraki of course. The wheeping of the gathered crowd did not seem to be fake, but could you tell if it was insincere?

Hiraki was killed Night Two. He was Empking, Cop. Day Three begins now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 10.7

Not Voting: Varsoon, JacobSavage, The Acting Method, Nero Cain, orozorro

(expired on 2013-05-15 13:48:16)

Three to lynch
orozorro
orozorro
Goon
orozorro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 7:11 am

Post by orozorro »

lolwhat. Hiraki was cop but didn't counterclaim?

I haven't played many games here but I haven't heard of having more than one cop in a game. Can someone (that isn't Nero) correct me if I'm wrong about this?

Nero, feel free to share your 'results' from last night, you have one post or 24 hours (whichever happens first) to convince me that you're town before I vote you to be lynched. I suggest that in that post you explain in depth who you supposedly investigated each night, your reasons for choosing to investigate them and the results.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”