Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Zhero was doing exactly that, though. Look at this post.
Horus
Horus
Townie
Horus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Horus »

Yes. Right after he got yelled at for his #333.
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into." –Jonathan Swift

"Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe that it's enough." –Robert Heller
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I see your point there, but his 333
did
come off as a defense to me (and also had attacks on others btw). I'll believe for the moment that you saw what Zhero and Ankiamus were doing as different.

Why didn't you give any explanation on your beastcharizard townread?
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun May 12, 2013 9:36 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Votecount 2.4

Zhero [3]
- Fegelein, roflcopter, Horus[/color]
T S O[2]
- Human Destroyer, Zhero[/color]
Horus [2]
- Infinity 324, Bacde[/color]

Not Voting [3]
- Palmar, BeastCharizard, T S O

With 10 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2013-05-23 06:25:38)[/i][/area]
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Horus
Horus
Townie
Horus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Horus »

In post 452, Infinity 324 wrote:I see your point there, but his 333
did
come off as a defense to me (and also had attacks on others btw). I'll believe for the moment that you saw what Zhero and Ankiamus were doing as different.

Why didn't you give any explanation on your beastcharizard townread?
Because I thought it was obvious. I still don't understand why anyone would read him as Scum.
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into." –Jonathan Swift

"Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe that it's enough." –Robert Heller
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I don't see how anyone can read zhero as scum, but they still do. I don't think you should assume everyone has the same read on him as you do. The only reason I mention this is because I think you'd know better and that you're just trying to avoid making up BS in order to buddy beastcharizard. Personally I had beast as null-leaning-scum before your unexplained town read on him, which is another reason I thought you saying that was weird. Did anyone else get town vibes from that post?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Horus case

Post 42:

This felt really fabricated to me. What exactly was intriguing about it? Why didn't you either look back to see what was scummy or just trust fegelein? Were you afraid of being called out for BS reasoning or for being a sheep?

Following posts sound a lot like "why is there a wagon on me based on things I can't defend myself against" which is scummy because townies shouldn't have to defend themselves.
In post 106, Horus wrote:Zhero's #98 felt somewhat opportunistic, piggybacking on roflcopter's questioning of Fegelein without really adding anything substantive (the implied slip was a serious stretch in my opinion). Something about the timing of that post, in the midst of Zhero's otherwise near-absent activity level, seems a little too fortuitous.
I really don't like this. I agree that Zhero's reasoning was a stretch, but his post really had no relationship to rofl's questioning of fegel. Also, changing reads in the middle of the post is weird, especially when the read in question is the next-biggest wagon.

I don't like this post because horus misrep's what TSO is doing in that post. Horus accuses TSO of "fighting for a null read" but TSO was really pointing out how it's weird that bacde put him as scum when bacde couldn't find any specific reason to call him scum, when I don't think it has been clarified that it was a reaction test. He also accuses TSO of "deflecting" by prodding lurkers and asking a question, when those statements had nothing to do with the attack on him.

As I said, the beastcharizard thing is really weird if I'm not the only one who didn't think he was obvtown.

Also if zhero is town the point about this post still stands.

Plus there's my gut which is usually good at finding scum especially when I'm not playing. (I had a scumread on horus before I replaced in)
Horus
Horus
Townie
Horus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Horus »

In post 455, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't see how anyone can read zhero as scum, but they still do. I don't think you should assume everyone has the same read on him as you do. The only reason I mention this is because I think you'd know better and that you're just trying to avoid making up BS in order to buddy beastcharizard. Personally I had beast as null-leaning-scum before your unexplained town read on him, which is another reason I thought you saying that was weird. Did anyone else get town vibes from that post?
As I said, he sounded like a flustered Townie. I'm sorry if you were expecting something profound and thought I was holding out on you, but I already addressed this.

His frustration in that post read as strikingly genuine and not something Scum-charizard would have needed to bother with.

Horus
Horus
Townie
Horus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Horus »

In post 456, Infinity 324 wrote:Post 42:

This felt really fabricated to me. What exactly was intriguing about it? Why didn't you either look back to see what was scummy or just trust fegelein? Were you afraid of being called out for BS reasoning or for being a sheep?
No, I was intrigued because Fegelein was claiming he'd drawn a strong read out of RVS when I hadn't yet, so I wanted to know what he saw that I was missing. I think that was pretty self-evident, but apparently not since this keeps coming up.
Following posts sound a lot like "why is there a wagon on me based on things I can't defend myself against" which is scummy because townies shouldn't have to defend themselves.
What post are you referencing here? I remember pointing out that the reasoning behind the wagon on me was clever because I couldn't defend myself against it, but the point wasn't to whine but rather to suggest there were likely Scum behind the wagon. Again, I think that was pretty clear at the time, but maybe you're referencing a different post?
I really don't like this. I agree that Zhero's reasoning was a stretch, but his post really had no relationship to rofl's questioning of fegel. Also, changing reads in the middle of the post is weird, especially when the read in question is the next-biggest wagon.
It may have been "weird" (though I don't think it was, since I explained why my read changed in that very post), but how is it scummy?
I don't like this post because horus misrep's what TSO is doing in that post. Horus accuses TSO of "fighting for a null read" but TSO was really pointing out how it's weird that bacde put him as scum when bacde couldn't find any specific reason to call him scum, when I don't think it has been clarified that it was a reaction test. He also accuses TSO of "deflecting" by prodding lurkers and asking a question, when those statements had nothing to do with the attack on him.
Pretty sure he was fighting for a null-read, and he did look like he was deflecting - trying to change the subject by pointing out inactivity.
As I said, the beastcharizard thing is really weird if I'm not the only one who didn't think he was obvtown.
Again, weird is not scummy, and again, I've explained why I thought he was Town.
Also if zhero is town the point about this post still stands.
:neutral:
Plus there's my gut which is usually good at finding scum especially when I'm not playing. (I had a scumread on horus before I replaced in)
:neutral:

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 458, Horus wrote: No, I was intrigued because Fegelein was claiming he'd drawn a strong read out of RVS when I hadn't yet, so I wanted to know what he saw that I was missing. I think that was pretty self-evident, but apparently not since this keeps coming up.
Except he didn't claim to have a strong read, he just thought palmar was the scummiest. They're different things.
What post are you referencing here? I remember pointing out that the reasoning behind the wagon on me was clever because I couldn't defend myself against it, but the point wasn't to whine but rather to suggest there were likely Scum behind the wagon. Again, I think that was pretty clear at the time, but maybe you're referencing a different post?
I was referencing multiple posts, that and posts where you asked people to explain it when it was pretty evidently gut. Gut is a viable reason to start a wagon in RVS imo.
It may have been "weird" (though I don't think it was, since I explained why my read changed in that very post), but how is it scummy?
Weird from a town mindset, therefore probably coming from scum. You explain why you changed your read, but I thought it was bad reasoning since zhero's post didn't have anything to do with rofl's questioning of fegel and I don't think he was in any way "piggybacking" on what rofl was doing.
Pretty sure he was fighting for a null-read, and he did look like he was deflecting - trying to change the subject by pointing out inactivity.
Nope.
Again, weird is not scummy, and again, I've explained why I thought he was Town.
In this instance, I think weird
is
scummy, and it looks like buddying to me when people normally explain their reads but one random time they don't.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Posting to say I will be responding tomorrow. Didn't have time today but don't want to be prodded.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Prodded Rofl, Palmar and Zhero
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Palmar
Palmar
Goon
Palmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by Palmar »

VOTE: T S O
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Palmar, TSO is probtown. Join the horus wagon please.

Horus, do you hold that you've done nothing scummy all game?
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 1:44 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Votecount 2.5

Zhero [3]
- Fegelein, roflcopter, Horus[/color]
T S O[3]
- Human Destroyer, Zhero, Palmar[/color]
Horus [2]
- Infinity 324, Bacde[/color]

Not Voting [2]
- BeastCharizard, T S O

With 10 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2013-05-23 06:25:38)[/i][/area]
Last edited by JacobSavage on Wed May 15, 2013 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Bacde »

Horus wagon has the official Bacde Seal of Approval

we need to lynch here today
Palmar
Palmar
Goon
Palmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Palmar »

In post 463, Infinity 324 wrote:Palmar, TSO is probtown. Join the horus wagon please.

sure I'm not going to be very productive anyway

UNVOTE: T S O
VOTE: Horus
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Zhero »

In post 449, Horus wrote:Ankamius was pushing a counterwagon and actively resisting the CES wagon.

Compare this to Zhero's 333, where he says just enough to be able to point back and say he knew CES was Town without risking actually dismantling the wagon.
You think is actively pushing a counterwagon more than ? TSO was a compromise lynch for him, he's not even pushing his supposed top suspect.
-Zhero
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Zhero »

In post 466, Palmar wrote:sure I'm not going to be very productive anyway
Why not?
-Zhero
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Fegelein »

Ugh, generally losing interest in the game. Someone present the case against Horus here.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 6:48 am

Post by T S O »

In post 466, Palmar wrote:
In post 463, Infinity 324 wrote:Palmar, TSO is probtown. Join the horus wagon please.

sure I'm not going to be very productive anyway

UNVOTE: T S O
VOTE: Horus
So you vote me, and then blankly unvote and vote Horus, with no reasoningg either time? Come on Palmar, you're better than this.
In post 469, Fegelein wrote:Ugh, generally losing interest in the game. Someone present the case against Horus here.
The case was presented already, see above.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah fegel here is the case on Horus. Here are the responses to horus's responses.

TSO, what do you think of the Horus wagon? What do you think of my case on zhero-town?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 469, Fegelein wrote:Ugh, generally losing interest in the game. Someone present the case against Horus here.
if you have no interest why do you need a case?

why not just vote?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Tired of illogical wagons? Introducing the all-new...Horus wagon! With the official Bacde™ Seal of Approval, you'll never have to sheep newbs again! With an official case brought to you by our very own Infinity 324, it is guaranteed to be 100% more effective than the Zhero wagon! If you're scum looking for town credit, Horus is the wagon for you. You're guaranteed to get two (2) days' worth of town credit! But hurry! There are only three more spots left! And the offer ends soon, on May 22, 2013 at 6:25 am EST! So don't wait! Join the Horus wagon now!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Bacde »

^^lol

if you don't think that's town then I don't even

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”