Mini 1452 - Inevitable Mafia (Game Over)

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Rob14 »

Again, bullshit. You can't even explain how #49 is a "glob of text with bad formatting".

Vote: DCL
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:47 am

Post by jmo16mla »

So he's scum because your glob of text with bad formatting was a glob of text with bad formatting?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:48 am

Post by jmo16mla »

obviously it didn't hold its value with other players. Maybe it isn't so great.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

@rob are you having any lingering anger issues toward me cause of m140
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 101, jmo16mla wrote:So he's scum because your glob of text with bad formatting was a glob of text with bad formatting?
In post 102, jmo16mla wrote:obviously it didn't hold its value with other players. Maybe it isn't so great.
And now you are defending DCL? Curiouser and curiouser. His case was easy to understand. I just didn't agree. How either of you failed to understand when pretty much everyone else did is baffling.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

I never said I didn't understand?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

By the by - is there a reason for this? Perhaps a post or some meta reasons causing you to lean Town on JMO that I wouldn't understand?
It's actually more of a meta reason. I've replaced him when he was town before, and also checked his meta to verify; he is getting very angry, which is something he usually does as town but not as scum.

I also feel like the people voting him are primarily voting him because of the aforementioned anger, rather than because of his tunneling. The tunneling in question also makes him look townier rather than scummier, as in my experience town are more likely to tunnel than scum.

Also, I am committed to seeing my current wagon to fruition. With that said:
Basically, I think your post was an effective way of trying to get us out of RVS which is town motivated. I don't believe you had any reason to call radiant town though. You just chose the first player to vote.
Is there some particular strategic advantage you get from withholding useful logical information from the towN?
Not sure yet, I've only seen him as town, not scum. I will say that a TMT scum flip would look really bad for him though.

@rob, if you write a glob of text with poor formatting, don't try and act surprised that someone misinterprets your case.
I like how you're subtly pushing this TMT lynch without getting behind it.
I also like how you act like his well ordered post was a "glob of text" with poor formatting.

Or should I say dislike?

@Everyone who is not currently voting DCLXVI, why? Do you see a town motivated reason for his repeated deflections?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 93, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think we should get DCLXVI up to L-1.

But that's just me.
Personally I'd prefer lynch -0.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

What exactly is so scummy about D?
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by gorckat »

Hey Cooldog...do you think jmo is doing with DCL that thing I did with you in our recent game together?
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Note that I am reading the last 3 pages and formulating a response. Please stand by
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 58, Rob14 wrote:TMT - read my posts. It's already been explained. You ignored all serious discussion in favor of staying in RVS. It didn't seem like scum-hunting.
I understand your reasoning, but I really didn't realize that we were out of RVS. And that doesn't explain DBK's reasoning.
In post 69, Rob14 wrote:Also, Avatar: The Last Airbender was a great show. This has nothing to do with the game. I felt it worth saying based on JMO's avatar, though. Rob out.
Note I say this with extreme caution lest you believe that the frivolous content of this is an anti-town action, but Doctor Who is a great show.

Also, from what I understand, DCL is being called scum because

1. Confidence in gorkcat being town
2. Subtly pushing lynch on yours truly
3. Dodging questions

I really only think number 2 is a legit scumread on DCL, unless I missed something.

Also, DBK, I'm still interested in your vote on me, as it obviously has to be different from Rob's, because you made it clear that you thought I was scum before I posted my mistimed RVS vote. You said you would explain, so please do so.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Note that I did later revise my thoughts on you TMT. More I thought about it, less likely it is that what you did means you're scum, especially considering your join date (many newbs feel obligated to RVS because they've read that it's the first step of the game on the wiki - they're also less likely to know HOW to get out of RVS, so they take a back seat for that). It's still anti-town, but probably not scummy. It was, on the other hand, scummy by JMO's stated scumtells, which is why I went after him. If that makes sense. Either way, DCL is worse right now for strawmanning my case on JMO and then not being able to explain why exactly he did that. All he said was that I wrote a messy post, which isn't true, and he couldn't say anything further or explain WHY he perceived it as messy. JMO then leapt into action defending DCL, who also soft-defended JMO by trying to shift me onto TMT in the early-game. Suspicious interactions, for sure.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

No, you're just an idiot. Your case on me is shit. I've already told you why TMT was not gone after. Admit you're wrong rob.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 106, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is there some particular strategic advantage you get from withholding useful logical information from the towN?
I didn't want to put words into gorckat's mouth. I would rather have heard his reasons for his actions before talking about them.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 106, RadiantCowbells wrote:I like how you're subtly pushing this TMT lynch without getting behind it.
In post 54, DCLXVI wrote:
vote:TMT

I think Rob's point about him is accurate.
I am behind a TMT lynch, please don't misrep me.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I'm not liking how radiant is so eager to see me lynched and so lacking in his fact checking not to notice were my vote is.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 2:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 24, DCLXVI wrote:
vote:cooldog

cause you're a dog.

I second the request for gorkat to explain, cause I'm not seeing whatever he claims to be seeing.
seems like wants to hop on pro-town sounding thing. I'm not a fan of parrots (although, I'm probably parroting someone now, seeing as this was on page 1)

to

is null to both parties.
In post 46, gorckat wrote:
vote: DCLXVI

Your 2, 3 and 4 go from wanting more info, not seeing why I make the statement and then being totes fine with my statement.
This. Except that 3 should be, I don't know how how he is town. Seems odd to ask about something that you are already okay with though. Seems like a mega waste of resources.
In post 55, Does Bo Know wrote:If Letters flips scum Rob could be a partner.
Too early for this.
In post 56, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
Does Bo Know wrote:It's because Letters is scum. Duh.
Rob13 wrote:Yes, I do.
Someone, please let me know what I did. I feel like it's one of those situations where people are talking behind your back, but in a way so that you can hear snatches of the conversation.
WHY ME!!!!?!??!?!?!??!?!
In post 60, jmo16mla wrote:Lol at rob. Dude, you were on me last normal. I was town. Change your ways cuz. Or, il post tomorrow when I'm sober. That woul probably help.
Stupid meta argument is stupid. Also, is your defense really that you were town in the last game? really?
In post 67, jmo16mla wrote:Ive been pushing for votes on you.

What is this "shitty meta argument and ATE"?

the first mini i played in, rob was convinced as fuck i was scum. i was VT. he was nearly the only one pushing for my lynch.

Obviously he cant read me well. That's not a shitty meta argument, that's a fact if he has misread me in every game we have played.

Is an argument like mine = scum?

Telling him he has shit reads on me is an AtE? oh. again, why is it scummy if its the truth?

Who's next?
I want to lynch this guy to prevent arguments like this from happening. Jesus. Do you actually think your argument is good? Or what?
In post 76, Yates wrote:VOTE: JMO
At first I thought Rob was creating a case to fit his read. JMO's responses to easy pressure have been - well - unimpressive.
In post 77, jmo16mla wrote:What pressure?
His point is that you act like you are under heaps of pressure. Which, as you point out isn't true.
In post 96, DCLXVI wrote:
@rob, if you write a glob of text with poor formatting, don't try and act surprised that someone misinterprets your case.
vote: DCLXVI
Wait, so you don't even try to understand his case... and then you attack it.
In post 99, DCLXVI wrote:Well, that's the truth...
probably not
In post 101, jmo16mla wrote:So he's scum because your glob of text with bad formatting was a glob of text with bad formatting?
why are you defending someone this early? How do you know they are town?
In post 102, jmo16mla wrote:obviously it didn't hold its value with other players. Maybe it isn't so great.
that post was made before anyone else could vote. It holds value for me btw.
In post 104, nhammen wrote:
And now you are defending DCL? Curiouser and curiouser. His case was easy to understand. I just didn't agree. How either of you failed to understand when pretty much everyone else did is baffling.
I hate it when I get behind in games... because people say the same thing that I want to say.
In post 109, gorckat wrote:Hey Cooldog...do you think jmo is doing with DCL that thing I did with you in our recent game together?
Which one is that? This one: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26258 . I think so a little bit. Although his point is a little less about the circumstances of the lynch. I could see him making the same arguments on page 50. Not saying that it isn't scummy, it is, but it is not the same thing. You took advantage of the timing of the wagon.
In post 113, jmo16mla wrote:No, you're just an idiot. Your case on me is shit. I've already told you why TMT was not gone after. Admit you're wrong rob.
and the ad-hom comes out

so, yeah, I'm cool with both a jmo or a DCL lynch.
after a wank.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 3:54 am

Post by DCLXVI »

L-1.... This is really stupid... While I would normally wait for an intent to hammer before claiming
.. all this unwarranted animosity makes me uneasy.

I am a mason

I'm very certain there is a significant amount of scum on my wagon. I will look at it more closely when I have time to say who.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:49 am

Post by jmo16mla »

I thought you were a PR with the way you were deflecting and such. Hence, my caution to see his scumminess
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

so you know who the other masons are, right. Then why did you have to ask about it?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 40, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 35, jmo16mla wrote:Maybe they had something to go on?
And what would that be? Unless they are masons together I can't see how gorkcat would know radiant is town.

@TMT you are an alt, don't deny it.
quote I was talking about.
after a wank.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 5:11 am

Post by DCLXVI »

That was one part of the breadcrumbing I was doing before I got ran up.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 5:30 am

Post by DCLXVI »

So... thoughts on my wagon.

Gorckat is town for reasons already given.

Radiant is town... And I don't particularly want to say why.

TMT is scum. He has parked his vote on me while not really calling me scum. Just look at his last few posts quoting while phone posting is hard.

Admiral is town. He is technically correct with his reason for voting me but the reason I left out the possibly of gorckat knowing radiant was town cause he was scum was because at that point I already had gorckat as a town read.

Rob is omgusing me cause of that glob of text comment. He makes sense as a tmt partner if tmt is scum.

Cool dog is scum. I'm not liking both his eagerness to see day 1 end so early and his leaving his boy on me after my claim.

I do have thoughts on people off my wagon. But phone posting is a pain in the ass so I'm done for now.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Rob14 »

Why do you seem to think your claim clears you DCL?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”