Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Your so called defence was an attack on me and Inf. Do try again.

Also, you're terrified to throw a vote down on scum reads unless prompted. Coupled with the fact that you kept apart from Ank and Horus got a town read on you, you're the most likely scum here today.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Votecount 3.2

BeastCharizard [2]
- Fegelein, Infinity 324.

Not Voting [6]
- Palmar, roflcopter, Zhero, BeastCharizard, T S O, Bacde

With 8 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2013-05-31 16:23:01)[/i][/area]
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 1:56 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 549, beastcharizard wrote:How am I scum exactly?

I would like that question to be answered by both Feg and Infinity.

Personally I believe that either Feg or Infinity are the actual scum. The hammer on Fegs part could be part of the mafias plan to clean Feg and for him to slide into an easy victory. Infinity who has said I was not paired with Horus since he started playing is now saying I am paired with Horus. It just stinks of an opportunity to get me lynched which means that he is not lynched.

vjiwheihkgbuih

This is terrible logic. I agree fegel could be scum because of my alignment tells, but that means he would have
hammered his only scumbuddy D2.
Who do you know that would be bold enough to do that as scum? For that reason, I don't trust my alignment tells and I am instead going with process of elimination/gut to conclude that you are the last scum. (This issue was addressed in my first post of the day look harder please)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

alignment tells -> aligned tells
Palmar
Palmar
Goon
Palmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Palmar »

VOTE: Beastcharizard

Mostly for infinity being part of his "possible scum" reads. That'd be a massively long shot.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 552, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 549, beastcharizard wrote:How am I scum exactly?

I would like that question to be answered by both Feg and Infinity.

Personally I believe that either Feg or Infinity are the actual scum. The hammer on Fegs part could be part of the mafias plan to clean Feg and for him to slide into an easy victory. Infinity who has said I was not paired with Horus since he started playing is now saying I am paired with Horus. It just stinks of an opportunity to get me lynched which means that he is not lynched.

vjiwheihkgbuih

This is terrible logic. I agree fegel could be scum because of my alignment tells, but that means he would have
hammered his only scumbuddy D2.
Who do you know that would be bold enough to do that as scum? For that reason, I don't trust my alignment tells and I am instead going with process of elimination/gut to conclude that you are the last scum. (This issue was addressed in my first post of the day look harder please)
tbh there are plenty of players on this website who would be bold enough to do that as scum

I dunno if fegel would though, I don't think he would
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 7:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

i got neighbored last night, but the qt link was sent in the "its day now" pm so there is no discussion in the neighbor thread except a long sad stream of consciousness message for dead hd to read.

solid-est town reads: fegelein, bacde, palmar
solid townreads: zhero, infinity,
not townreads: beast, tso

though probably there's only one scum left. so i think that if either beast or tso is a 1-shot vig that shot ank on night one you should claim and be removed from the lynchpile. we are so far ahead that we should start collecting some conftowns.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Fegelein »

Who exactly had beef with Ankamius though during Day 1? I don't think the Vigi would just randkill, which makes me think it may be third-party.
AngryBeavers
AngryBeavers
Goon
AngryBeavers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 8:04 am

Post by AngryBeavers »

In post 556, roflcopter wrote:though probably there's only one scum left. so i think that if either beast or tso is a 1-shot vig that shot ank on night one you should claim and be removed from the lynchpile. we are so far ahead that we should start collecting some conftowns.
agree w/ this
Hydra of Daggett and Norbert
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 558, AngryBeavers wrote:
In post 556, roflcopter wrote:though probably there's only one scum left. so i think that if either beast or tso is a 1-shot vig that shot ank on night one you should claim and be removed from the lynchpile. we are so far ahead that we should start collecting some conftowns.
agree w/ this
hydra slip, this was me
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 8:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

actually i think 1-shout vig should just come out and claim regardless of who it is
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 8:41 am

Post by T S O »

I can tell you, I'm not a 1-shot Vigi.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

TSO is town. Read his ISO and tell me that's noob scum.

Scum is in {palmar, Rofl, beast}.

Should we just massclaim? If there's an SK they will just claim vig and the info about whether there's a doc will help us determine if there's a vig or an SK.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Feg answered my question which i appreciate.

I would like to point out that i did have a vote on Horus at the very beginning. You are probably just going to say that it is busing or whatever but it wasn't since I believe i gave good logic for the vote. Another thing you are going to claim is that I am 1 of 2 people who had not voted before the hammer went down and that I had promised to post soon but didn't before the hammer fell. Me not voting makes it seem like I was just trying to by time so that I didn't have to vote Horus. This is false. I didn't really have time to focus on this game at the time because I was busy trolling another game on another site. (not like any of you care but if you troll a game expect to get lynched). Feg can a test to me putting in time in that game.

You probably also don't like that the two people who were voting me are the two people I said were potentially scummy. Their votes on me while slightly justified in the case of Feg just stink of taking hold of an opportunity especially in the case of Infinity. His reads change as fast as day changes into night and night to day. He has yet to settle on whom he thinks is allied with whom or whom he thinks is really scum and not scum.

Palmar is also taking advantage of the vote on me. Their logic for voting me is that they don't like me accusing Infinity. Infinity is probably the only player in this game who has not had pressure on them at all. They have not had the opportunity to crack under pressure.

I will agree Bacde seems to be confirmed town. I am not sure anyone is going to be able to argue them as not being town at this point.

VOTE: Infinity 324

This is to put some pressure, probably not a lot since I need 2 more votes until I am gone, on him. Add to this my logic of how he is potentially scummy.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 562, Infinity 324 wrote:TSO is town. Read his ISO and tell me that's noob scum.

Scum is in {palmar, Rofl, beast}.

Should we just massclaim? If there's an SK they will just claim vig and the info about whether there's a doc will help us determine if there's a vig or an SK.
If the vig claims, then yes we should massclaim

if not, then probably not, because that would indicate an SK OR that the vig doesn't want to out
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Bacde »

honestly I don't think scum would be ballsy enough to vote for infinity right now

I'm still seeing beast as town, esp. with what hoopla said about beast (she said some good stuff at the beginning of the game that I agree w/)

I think Palmar's reason for joining the beast wagon is bogus, plus he waited til the bandwagon was going strong

VOTE: Palmar
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 563, beastcharizard wrote:I would like to point out that i did have a vote on Horus at the very beginning. You are probably just going to say that it is busing or whatever but it wasn't since I believe i gave good logic for the vote.
Bussing can have good logic.
Another thing you are going to claim is that I am 1 of 2 people who had not voted before the hammer went down and that I had promised to post soon but didn't before the hammer fell. Me not voting makes it seem like I was just trying to by time so that I didn't have to vote Horus. This is false.
Ok

Why didn't you put a vote down in these posts? Couldn't you vote but just unvote later if necessary?
His reads change as fast as day changes into night and night to day. He has yet to settle on whom he thinks is allied with whom or whom he thinks is really scum and not scum.
Um

I changed my reads based on PoE

And I'm ignoring aligned tells for now because that means fegel would be scum which I refuse to believe

This is to put some pressure, probably not a lot since I need 2 more votes until I am gone, on him. Add to this my logic of how he is potentially scummy.
Uhh...how am I expected to respond to this if I know it's a pressure vote? I mean, if I know it isn't intended to lynch how do you expect me to react as scum?

I'm getting a weird feeling that beast is town. I'll iso him in the morning.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Zhero »

In post 565, Bacde wrote:honestly I don't think scum would be ballsy enough to vote for infinity right now

I'm still seeing beast as town, esp. with what hoopla said about beast (she said some good stuff at the beginning of the game that I agree w/)

I think Palmar's reason for joining the beast wagon is bogus, plus he waited til the bandwagon was going strong

This, plus Horus's vote for Palmar early Day 1 was bus votey.

Conversely, Horus calling beast town without explanation is weird, but doesn't look like scumbuddy talk. Being so insistent on the read without any stated reason reads a lot more buddying with town than anything.
-Zhero
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 12:27 am

Post by Fegelein »

I've seen Beast Town, and it really doesn't correlate with his current play. He's not afraid to put down a vote as Town.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok I iso'd beast+ank+horus and beast is town. It doesn't really click into place with beast scum, whereas with beast town it does.

Roflcopter has used bad logic throughout the game. The way he wanted to lynch zhero regardless of CES's alignment looks like setting up mislynches.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Roflcopter

red toads

beastcharizard, you think fegel is scum. But fegel has been exposed to large amounts of pressure throughout the game and dealt with them in a towny way. Do you see fegel as a person that would be bold enough to hammer his only scumbuddy D2?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 4:12 am

Post by T S O »

I see Fegelein as a person who's not afraid to put down decisive gambits. I wouldn't put that past him, especially since I'd already stated intent, so it's highly doubtful Horus would have survived.

Funny story. I was a PL in one forum game with him and Fegelein was the BG. Town was being massacred so Fegelein claimed neutral to try to root out some bads, though I didn't know this at the time. The two of us stupidly forgot Mafia was connected, leading me to PM him an excellent Beethoven claim. He then got me lynched in the thread and died the next night.

Point is, he's certainly not afraid to play riskily. If I was him, I'd have hammered too.

I doubt the serial killer would forget to send in a kill. Either we have a 1-shot Vigi or SK got PL'd/Jailkeeper made a nice play. You would assume that with us having an Odd-Night Tracker and Neighbouriser, we still have one or two decent roles (possibly an odd night Vigi?)

Sorry for set-up speculation but yeah.

Also, does anyone else think that when Horus knew he was gonna be lynched, he set up a Beast mislynch by saying Beast was "obv-town?"
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 4:13 am

Post by T S O »

* If I was his scumpartner, I'd have hammered too.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 570, T S O wrote:Also, does anyone else think that when Horus knew he was gonna be lynched, he set up a Beast mislynch by saying Beast was "obv-town?"
This

If rofl and palmar are town, we'll consider lynching fegel.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Fegelein »

I am not getting the roflcopter bandwagon, he's been fairly consistent and Town throughout the game. Albeit a little lazy, but that's something I've been guilty of in the past.

Beast still remains the best lynch. Just because Horus called Beast obv-Town doesn't make him not scum. In fact, that's a WIFOM defence of Beast's actions, which is therefore a paradox, therefore equalling a null tell.

Getting some minor scum vibes from Infinity setting up lynch targets, as if he's pulling our strings a little. Doesn't displace my town read on him.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 4:51 am

Post by JacobSavage »

bump
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”