[Mini 1447] Misaligned Malignant Multi-verse Mafia (abandon)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

Votecount 1.16

The Central Scrutinizer (3) - Nachomamma8, Arc, Tammy
FuDuzn (2) - FourTrouble, Empking
Tammy (2) - The Avering, Riningear
Riningear (2) - Serrapaladin, FuDuzn
Whiskers (1) - PimHel
FourTrouble (1) - The Central Scrutinizer

Not Voting (1) - Whiskers

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

The vote in post 383 (Empking for Tammy) does not count because lack of unvote.

PimHel is V/LA until 5/20

In post 397, Empking wrote:
In post 394, Tammy wrote:
In post 393, Empking wrote:
In post 392, Tammy wrote:Like for effing serious empking you are not new to mafia. You have to know that the person who is pretty active and aggressive and trying to move the game forward and figure out alignments is far more often town than scum. You're not a moron. I could totally see a newbie going "oh that makes me paranoid it's could be scum trying to fool me" but you're not a newbie and don't have that excuse.
I'm not so sure you're trying to find out alignments. It seems more like you've got set alignments to begin with and are badgering people who step out of them.
Do better than that Empking. You're sounding really fake right now. And I want you to do better. You show the town what you're really made of. It might not matter tomorrow, but if I'm actually lynched, it will be examined later if any member of the town is still alive and smart, and I want you to make it clear why obvious town is suspect in your eyes.
You're not obvious town. You're clearly not obvious town. You're just trying to badger people into saying your obvious town. THe Vig claim is also very convenient for that badgering approach.
And just so you know this does not actually answer the question. But why am I not surprised. It's easier for you to just spout bs than actually come up with a real answer.
Last edited by Jebus on Sat May 18, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh and if it isn't clear. Empking just basically scum claimed.

I was probably right at the start that Empking and TCS did that thing as part of a partner dance.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 400, Tammy wrote:
In post 397, Empking wrote:
In post 394, Tammy wrote:
In post 393, Empking wrote:
In post 392, Tammy wrote:Like for effing serious empking you are not new to mafia. You have to know that the person who is pretty active and aggressive and trying to move the game forward and figure out alignments is far more often town than scum. You're not a moron. I could totally see a newbie going "oh that makes me paranoid it's could be scum trying to fool me" but you're not a newbie and don't have that excuse.
I'm not so sure you're trying to find out alignments. It seems more like you've got set alignments to begin with and are badgering people who step out of them.
Do better than that Empking. You're sounding really fake right now. And I want you to do better. You show the town what you're really made of. It might not matter tomorrow, but if I'm actually lynched, it will be examined later if any member of the town is still alive and smart, and I want you to make it clear why obvious town is suspect in your eyes.
You're not obvious town. You're clearly not obvious town. You're just trying to badger people into saying your obvious town. THe Vig claim is also very convenient for that badgering approach.
And just so you know this does not actually answer the question. But why am I not surprised. It's easier for you to just spout bs than actually come up with a real answer.
You didn't ask a question.

You're acting like a crazy person demanding answers to questions never asked. You're just trying to save your skin, its an original gambit but not one I wish to indulge.

(The whole
Post A: One of TCS or Empking are scum.
Post B: Empking is scum so don't listen to him, but I'm not lifting my vote from TCS because I've magically decided that they're partners.
is as fake as anything too.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh and here's the flavor in case it just isn't obvious that everything I've said is leading up to this is true. I'm Patrick Bateman. (misaligned anyone? Got a kick out of finding out I was a vig and not a serial killer). The two people mentioned in my personal win condition are Paul Allen and a hooker. But, I kinda don't think either of them are in the game anyway, but it's pretty humorous regardless.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

Um Empking, just because there wasn't a question mark, doesn't mean that telling you to make it clear why I'm suspect isn't a question, but nice way to skirt the issue.

You're scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 402, Empking wrote: You're acting like a crazy person demanding answers to questions never asked. You're just trying to save your skin, its an original gambit but not one I wish to indulge.

(The whole
Post A: One of TCS or Empking are scum.
Post B: Empking is scum so don't listen to him, but I'm not lifting my vote from TCS because I've magically decided that they're partners.
is as fake as anything too.)
So, scum fake claim vig on day one these days? OOOOOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYYYY. You're not a moron. Or are you?

I made it clear when I joined this game that I was suspect of the interaction between you and TCS at the beginning of the game. I came around to thinking maybe you were town, but I was wrong on that. So was Pimhel. I've thought TCS was scum this whole time and he's not doing anything to make me think differently. I'd also be interested in a Zdenek replacement lynch or a you lynch. But a you lynch isn't going to happen because apparently to the people on this playlist, inactive means town, whereas active and trying to figure the game out means scum. I feel like I entered the twilight zone of mafia here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

I also think that Nacho would be a good lynch.
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by riningear »

In post 397, Empking wrote: You're not obvious town. You're clearly not obvious town. You're just trying to badger people into saying your obvious town. THe Vig claim is also very convenient for that badgering approach.
@Tammy: This sums up my argument for you. No if, and, ors, or butts [sic].

You act like you're holding a kitchen knife and screaming out the front door when you hear sirens in the distance. Asking questions to respond to questions, cussing out everyone like you're keeping the kids off your lawn, jumping around points... It's suspicious as all hell.

Your post mainly about self-meta ("oh, well THIS is how I play town") didn't help either.

Keeping vote on Tammy.

Also, how do I know about cults and third parties? I read through a lot of the mafiascum wiki when I realized that everyone seems to have a role (and because everyone tells me to anyway). Mine's odd as well but whatever. I'm getting my first taste of a bastard mod game. :U
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 404, Tammy wrote:Um Empking, just because there wasn't a question mark, doesn't mean that telling you to make it clear why I'm suspect isn't a question, but nice way to skirt the issue.
So you're calling me scum because I didn't give in to your badgering to do whatever you say, and to ignore the elephant in the room of your repeated declarations of being obv-town.

On day one, the question is whether your false claim is found at sooner or later. Your implicit 'vote me and I'll vig you' approach is why the vig claim is awfully convenient.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

^ mark that. mark anyone who's actually still voting the vig.

Oh don't join that game it's bastard my friend said. But, it's bastard that's why I want to join it I said.

But, did you look at the playerlist he said? Yeah, but some of them I like playing with I said.

Lesson learned.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 408, Empking wrote:
In post 404, Tammy wrote:Um Empking, just because there wasn't a question mark, doesn't mean that telling you to make it clear why I'm suspect isn't a question, but nice way to skirt the issue.
So you're calling me scum because I didn't give in to your badgering to do whatever you say, and to ignore the elephant in the room of your repeated declarations of being obv-town.

On day one, the question is whether your false claim is found at sooner or later. Your implicit 'vote me and I'll vig you' approach is why the vig claim is awfully convenient.
Dafuq? You can't be serious. You just can't. I actually think you're smarter than this Empking, which is why I'm having a problem with your play.

You do recall that you were the first person to declare yourself obvtown...do you not? Don't you? Here's a refresher:
In post 74, Empking wrote:
In post 73, FuDuzn wrote:
If I were to play devils advocate though, the interaction between empking/TCS seems a bit weird but there is little to no chance I would switch to one of them at this point.
Because I'm obvtown and TCS is your buddy?
In post 81, Empking wrote:
In post 80, Arc wrote:No, I think I have the strength of mind not to get on a mafia site when I'm drunk.

I have a question for you now, why are you "obvtown"? I haven't seen anything that points strongly towards either alignment yet, but I do find you suspicious already. So if you made an "obvtown" post somewhere and I missed it, I'd like to see it. :rollseyes:
The rollsseyes there is overcompensating btw.

I'm the only player properly invested in this game and trying to find the scum, ergo obvtown. Compare me to Whiskers, for example, I don't think he's said one word that could be construed as useful.

When I first said I was obvtown to you, it was partly in jest, to see how you might or might not respond because you were calling yourself obvtown for really weak reasons. You can't now use calling myself obtown against me, when sorry but I have been playing obvtown. I know my town play, and I know my obvtown play and this is it.

I never said vote me and I'll vig you. But nice way to stretch, I'm glad your showing your obvscum ways. I'm pretty sure I said earlier the two people I considered vigging were whiskers and Nacho. OMG why didn't I tell everyone I had a scum read on Nacho? Because you don't effing do that. If you have been reading my posts, like you should be if you're town, you would see me talking about how important to me it is that my scum reads are correct, you would see that me not wanting for people to claim their characters so it doesn't interfere with my town win condition.

You would see all that if you were actually reading, but instead your making stuff up that I never even said.

I've never even badgered anyone to do what I want. Unless you consider people asking questions and getting people to participate badgering. IF I were badgering people to do what I wanted, when FourTrouble asked me about voting TCS, I'd have been like yes vote him, not he's who I'm voting for but I don't feel confident enough to tell other people to vote him.

Don't you dare try to twist the way I'm playing. You can call me aggressive if you want. But badgering people to do what I want? That's just complete made up bullshit. And I never ever threatened to vig anyone who voted me. This is completely made up and this is why you're more likely scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 407, riningear wrote:
In post 397, Empking wrote: You're not obvious town. You're clearly not obvious town. You're just trying to badger people into saying your obvious town. THe Vig claim is also very convenient for that badgering approach.
@Tammy: This sums up my argument for you. No if, and, ors, or butts [sic].

You act like you're holding a kitchen knife and screaming out the front door when you hear sirens in the distance. Asking questions to respond to questions, cussing out everyone like you're keeping the kids off your lawn, jumping around points... It's suspicious as all hell.

Your post mainly about self-meta ("oh, well THIS is how I play town") didn't help either.

Keeping vote on Tammy.

Also, how do I know about cults and third parties? I read through a lot of the mafiascum wiki when I realized that everyone seems to have a role (and because everyone tells me to anyway). Mine's odd as well but whatever. I'm getting my first taste of a bastard mod game. :U
If you're town, you should probably read through some games, so you actually know how town behaves. If you're scum, keep it up. You're predecessor was meh and so are you.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 410, Tammy wrote:But badgering people to do what I want? That's just complete made up bullshit.
Read your post 404, read any of your foulmouthed rants. Your strategy is badgering.
And I never ever threatened to vig anyone who voted me. This is completely made up and this is why you're more likely scum.
You've claimed you're the vig, and you've claimed that voting you is synonymous with being scum ("^ mark that. mark anyone who's actually still voting the vig."). If we take it as read that you'll 'vig' the player's you find suspicious then you're "threaten[ing] to vig anyone who voted [you]".

(On the point of my calling myself obv-town, post 74 was a question and 81 was a joke (back when I thought Whiskers had a post restriction.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

Well I'm sorry Im such a foul-mouthed badgerer who tried to get the game moving forward. I wouldn't want to make the game unpleasant.

mod - please replace me
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Woooooooooooow.
Wow.

K, nevermind. Townreads be damned. Freak out and have the mod replace your slot when you've just kind of licked the envelope on your own lynch?

Idk why you freaked out anyway. God forbid people be suspicious of one another in a mafia game.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri May 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Whiskers »

What I was
going
to quote before I read Tammy throwing a fit:
In post 395, Tammy wrote:TCS last few posts are just talking about TV or something but nothing to do with the actual game,
There are a bunch of things like this, that's why you don't know what to make of me. Things that are just kind of like, "Eeeh... that's...
kind of
scummy...? *shrug*" But nothing really solid. Like, can you tell me that when a player talks about video games, they're necessarily scum? No. It's anti-town-- but it's not really anything you can lynch someone over.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 12:50 am

Post by serrapaladin »

You'd think in a game about suspicion, people would have a thicker skin :(

Emp: why would scum-Tammy fakeclaim vig, when it's pretty easy to confirm? I'd say worst case is she's now a leashed SK, although I'm inclined to believe the vig claim.

Tammy: please don't replace out? Your activity was sort of refreshing...
Do you really think Emp/TCS would run this sort of show as scumbuddies? Any reason you suspect Nacho except his passiveness?
Wandering but not lost
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 1:51 am

Post by Arc »

Now I don't want Tammy in the game because after a freak out like that, she would be useless as a Vig or a Leashed SK, comeon, flipping your lid and claiming vig at L-2. Just....wow...Lets hope her replacement isn't going to flip their lid at nothing as well, though, honestly, I wouldn't want to replace into that.

I'm going for this.

UNVOTE: VOTE: EMPKING

Wait, I only count two votes on Tammy, making her L-5......Am I missing something here? If this is correct, please replace out, I don't want to deal with this every time you hit L-5.

Serra, you said you didn't like how Empking ran day one, we don't have a lot of time to do anything, Care to join me here? And before you ask me the same thing you just asked tammy, No, I don't, at this point I think they are different factions, and they have a bit of information about the other team. Either that or Empking is scum and TCS is useless and plans to play antitown all game. Either way they should both die.

Fud, how do you like the way Empking handled himself against a crazed Tammy, would you care to join me here? I know you are likely to think I'm scum for this, but I don't really care. I want to kill my scumread, this is a trait we share, amiright? We can do Zd tomorrow.

Whiskers, join me here.

Anyone else, You should really join me here, Empking just pushed our claimed Vigilante's buttons hard enough to get her to go on a two page crazy train, BEFORE anyone really had a chance to counterclaim, not that I think that it would happen, but you should at least slow down enough for someone to have a chance at a counterclaim. Not to mention the argument he was making with Tammy is not standing on any solid ground. Not that his opponent did anything to try to knock it over, it was mostly screaming.

Sir Jebus Sir, could we please have an extension of a few days?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 3:42 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Seriously Tammy, chill out. Have a beer and maybe take the weekend off from this game. That being the key word, this is all just a game, don't let it get under your skin.

That being said, in the game I referenced before that I played with her(leprachaun mafia) she acted just as bucknutty, if not moreso, and she was town. So I don't like the who what when where and why's about her claim, I think she just let her emotions get the best of her.

Arc, I would much prefer Rinin over Empking. After reading through ZD I believe his scumminess to be much more blatant.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:05 am

Post by riningear »

Few things.

UNVOTE:

I was largely suspicious of the way she tended to question everyone as they questioned her more so than her coarseness, though her coarseness fueled the suspicion like oil in a fire, but if she's going to replace out then I'll give her and her replacement BOD.

With that said, Jebus said there's probably going to be an extension at this rate. He's gonna confirm later. So let's take our time hunting and try to re-eval--

VOTE: Empking

Whoops fingers slipped.
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Arc »

In post 418, FuDuzn wrote:Seriously Tammy, chill out. Have a beer and maybe take the weekend off from this game. That being the key word, this is all just a game, don't let it get under your skin.

That being said, in the game I referenced before that I played with her(leprachaun mafia) she acted just as bucknutty, if not moreso, and she was town. So I don't like the who what when where and why's about her claim, I think she just let her emotions get the best of her.

Arc, I would much prefer Rinin over Empking. After reading through ZD I believe his scumminess to be much more blatant.
I agree completely on Zd being far more blatantly scummy than Empking, But I want to push a lynch on Empking while these things are fresh, Rin hasn't really made herself look any better than Zd, so I think it'll be a bit of an easy lynch to go at her.

Right now I'm reading Rin and Emp as a scumteam, with TCS as an antitown 3rd party.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:24 am

Post by serrapaladin »

So you ask for a DL extension because you don't want to go after the easy scumlynch?
Wandering but not lost
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Arc »

No, I asked for a DL extension because I didn't think our largely inactive town would be around soon enough to lynch anyone.

I'll vote Rin if there is more support for that wagon, but I really want Empking dead before the next sun rises, I don't want him to slip out of this because we put too much time inbetween his recent actions and a wagon on him, too much time for support on wagons like Whiskers or the avering which have claimed survivor like roles to be formed because of anti town excuses.
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:47 am

Post by riningear »

I actually want Emp gone because it was either him or Tammy getting my "sure as scum" vote, and at this rate it sure as hell ain't Tammy anymore.
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Arc »

Do you really feel that starting a large argument with a claimed Vig, arguing that it is a fake claim before you even allow anyone to offer up a counterclaim, not to be scummy? He went through no verification process, gave no method of trying to confirm or deny the claim, but instantly attacked the claimed vigilante? This just feels awful.

Why would Town-Emp attack a claimed vigilante without trying to confirm the claim, or offering someone else the chance to prove that the claim is false?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”