[Mini 1447] Misaligned Malignant Multi-verse Mafia (abandon)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

Votecount 1.20

Empking (2) - Arc, Riningear
FuDuzn (2) - FourTrouble, Empking
Riningear (2) - Serrapaladin, FuDuzn
The Central Scrutinizer (2) - Nachomamma8, Tammy
Whiskers (1) - PimHel
FourTrouble (1) - The Central Scrutinizer

Not Voting (2) - Whiskers, The Avering

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

In post 499, Empking wrote:You don't actually think that using the word 'vig' in a sentence is synonymous with "Tammy is a Vig". Your AtE tantrum means you're not getting lynched today. My hope is that when you fail to 'non-mafia'
You literally said "there is more evidence for you being a vig" I mean it's right there in black and white. You can hope whatever all you want. I'm town...that's a fact.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
empking wrote:
In post 498, Tammy wrote:Awe I feel like pouting for you empking.

You do realize Nacho's role makes it certain there's a vig in this game
No it doesn't. If this was a role-madness theme game, or even a theme-flavoured theme game then maybe, but it isn't. Its a b game and there's nothing in Nacho's role suggesting a vig.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know what my role pm says.

empking wrote:
So, sorry about your wrong read and your inability to admit when you're wrong.
I can admit when I'm wrong, I had a mild town-read on you for most of the game (well a week in the middle). I admitted to myself that you were not town once you stopped scumhunting and started badgering. I then confirmed that with you inability to post anything remotely honest; other than when you knew Nacho knew about that Leprechaun game.
I've questioned people to try to determine their alignment. Part of the reason for that is "oh my gosh *gasp* my night actions matter".

Like for serious. No really, for serious? I don't even know right now if Nacho knows about the leprachaun game. Yes, he referenced it, but since both fuduzn and I have referenced it, there's no indication to me that nacho "knows" about the leprachaun game.

And I'm sorry to break this to you empking, you didn't confirm anything dishonest about me. I've told the truth here completely. It's your thing if you don't actually want to hunt for scum, not mine.
Last edited by Jebus on Mon May 20, 2013 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 477, Empking wrote:
There's more evidence of you being a vig
than you being Patrick Bateman. That's just begging the question.
In case you don't understand what I was referring to.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun May 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

Empking - what I'd your read on TCS/fourtrouble and serraoaladin?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 500, Tammy wrote:I know what my role pm says.
You make me want desperately to vote for you.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 1:47 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

I'm going to have to bookmark this game so that I can mimic it when I (finally) get a Jester role. Grumble grumble.

Tammy: I'm sorry if my playstyle has become more "pithy" over time, but it is what it is. I am generally a terrible scumhunter if I over-analyze, and have come to detest walls of text, so I have been trying to simplify my style.

FourT still looks like scum... I am also finding a rini lynch acceptable at this point. He sayeth nothing.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 am

Post by Empking »

TCS is town. The other two names you gave were null.
In post 501, Tammy wrote:
In post 477, Empking wrote:
There's more evidence of you being a vig
than you being Patrick Bateman. That's just begging the question.
In case you don't understand what I was referring to.
lol
U 50 funny

Now, if we can play mafia rather than YouTube trolling, there's evidence for any hypothesis. The fact that you being Patrick Bateman is even less likely than you being a vig does not make it likely that you're a vig.

You have not been honest in this game. You have frequently played dumb. You have frequently played hysterical. You have frequently 'misinterpreted' on purpose, and yes you've frequently outright lied. You've been faking all game and my only hope is that you won't get to day three.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 2:48 am

Post by riningear »

I don't mind being targeted as much as being targeted without explanation. :/ Seriously, stop saying I'm scum without at least explaining why. I mean, the turnover will speak more than any defense I can give, but I'd at least like an opportunity to explain why you're wrong and why this is a shitty bandwagon.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Jebus »

Deadline has been pushed back one week. Carry on.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 483, Tammy wrote:I'm still down for a TCS lynch, especially since I believe you about your role and feel like I can trust your reads more now. I read through a town game of TCS' last night, and I'm not the best meta researcher person, but he just read differently than he does here.
What do you think of his push on Whiskers for being a Jester? Starting Jester paranoia and being happy with leaving someone alive who is scummy as fuck usually sets my scumdar off completely, but then #333 happened and I started doubting myself a little bit.
In post 489, Arc wrote:Nacho, I'll trust you a bit if you explain your claim a little more, If you are targeted by a player, you switch to their alignment? So, if Tammy shoots you, do you counter it and switch to her alignment, or do you die? Does it have to be a kill? seems like an interesting role, but I'd like for you not to die if we can help it.
I won't die if targetted by a kill; all I do is switch alignment. And yeah, it has to be a kill.
In post 494, riningear wrote:you just seem off, but not quite in a scummy way.
I still don't understand when Arc went from being incredibly scummy to just being "off".
In post 499, Empking wrote:No it doesn't. If this was a role-madness theme game, or even a theme-flavoured theme game then maybe, but it isn't. Its a b game and there's nothing in Nacho's role suggesting a vig.
It implies killers of multiple factions or my role is boring as shit and mostly useless. Meaning that Tammy is vig or SK, and there's no way in hell that I would've outed if I thought she was an SK.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 506, riningear wrote:I don't mind being targeted as much as being targeted without explanation. :/ Seriously, stop saying I'm scum without at least explaining why. I mean, the turnover will speak more than any defense I can give, but I'd at least like an opportunity to explain why you're wrong and why this is a shitty bandwagon.
You know what would help me think that you're town a little more?
Actually looking for scum instead of complaining of there not being a case on you.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 3:55 am

Post by FuDuzn »

The whole Tammy/Emp/TCS just seems so muddy right now I can't really make much sense of who is what. I prefer to not lynch in the dark(imo) between them and stick with what I think is a safer target in Rinin.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 510, FuDuzn wrote:The whole Tammy/Emp/TCS just seems so muddy right now I can't really make much sense of who is what. I prefer to not lynch in the dark(imo) between them and stick with what I think is a safer target in Rinin.
Why is Tammy/Empking muddy?

Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Arc »

Nacho, does it list any specifications on the kill? Or does it just say that if you are targeted by a kill you change alignment?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:04 am

Post by FuDuzn »

The yelling an accusations back and forth just seems to being going in a circle and isn't really helping me figure either of them out at this point.

Though, I guess a lynch is one way of sorting things out in that situation, but I feel stronger about Rinin scum and as I said would rather go for what I believe is a better chance at hitting scum then going after two(three if you count TCS) who I don't believe to be scum.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 512, Arc wrote:Nacho, does it list any specifications on the kill? Or does it just say that if you are targeted by a kill you change alignment?
If I'm targeted by a kill, I follow the alignment of my would-be killer.
In post 513, FuDuzn wrote:The yelling an accusations back and forth just seems to being going in a circle and isn't really helping me figure either of them out at this point.

Though, I guess a lynch is one way of sorting things out in that situation, but I feel stronger about Rinin scum and as I said would rather go for what I believe is a better chance at hitting scum then going after two(three if you count TCS) who I don't believe to be scum.
Who do you think is the most likely to be scum out of the three people you named?

Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Arc »

Cool, That allows me to do this.

I claim Dead Philosopher(actual philosopher removed for the protection of the involved), I am a 1-Shot Dayvig who can kill God, and Only God. If I actually hit God with my shot, I win the game. Secondary win condition is standard town win condition.

Now, I really want town to win this, and I'm guessing God will be a town role, so I don't really want to try and actually hit him, so I'm gonna target you with my kill so the claimed vig can actually kill someone tonight. I believe Tammy's claim, even though I am also a vig, because I do not believe I can actually kill any scum with my shot. Also, if this works, We get a two verified town, and a vig that can actually shoot tonight.

Nachomamma8(GOD) is Dead
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Empking »

In post 508, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 499, Empking wrote:No it doesn't. If this was a role-madness theme game, or even a theme-flavoured theme game then maybe, but it isn't. Its a b game and there's nothing in Nacho's role suggesting a vig.
It implies killers of multiple factions or my role is boring as shit and mostly useless.
That's your role all right.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Arc »

Oh, forgot about this as well.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RIN

Nacho and FT, neither of you unvoted earlier, just to let you know. ;)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Rin

I hate required unvotes.

riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:12 am

Post by riningear »

Oh good my personal objective is dead. I'm out so this is all I have time to say.
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Arc »

In post 519, riningear wrote:Oh good my personal objective is dead. I'm out so this is all I have time to say.
Explain?
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:43 am

Post by riningear »

I also had to just figure out who God was. I assume Nacho isn't dead since he didn't address it, and therefore isn't God, so I lied, personal wingoal still going.

I just have to keep him alive. That's all.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I believe Rinin's personal wincon, if that means anything.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Empking »

Rin: Any info on God?
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Arc »

Well, I don't know what that means in regards to who I was SUPPOSED to shoot, but whatever. I was only one shot.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”