NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2945, BBmolla wrote:You suddenly put me back in the scumlight after saying I'm probable town, then confirmed town, now I'm 1/4 to be scum

I mean, I get it, it's just annoying cause I can all too easily see this town suddenly randomly lynching all it's "confirmed towns" and losing.
I couldn't eliminate you with the wagon analysis, is all. I still said you're a town read. And I said that the scum's MO (pun?) is bus-bus-bus, and that TUA hadn't uttered your name.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

K we good
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Nacho mind explaining why the stuff I thoguht MO was scum for trumps stuff you thought he was town for
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 pm

AA9 is gone again.

She auto-magically appears at L-1.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2952, BBmolla wrote:Nacho mind explaining why the stuff I thoguht MO was scum for trumps stuff you thought he was town for
it clicked
i didn't figure MO was scum because i didn't think the bussing situation was that crazy
and the fact that people thought the bussing situation was that crazy surprised me, and I was like "hell no".
so i understood why he was going "i'm town, i'm town, i'm town".

but then i reread these past few days, and he's going "i'm town, i'm town" and not really scumhunting at all
while it was us being pushed with jennifer as the sleeper wagon, he was fucking silent
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:28 pm

I also find AA9's meltdown fake and too well-timed to be sincere. But MO first.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DGB, you are bad at reading AA >.>
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

I dunno, AA is a bit off tilt but im not sure she is scum.

Upset, emotional scum (if she thought she was just lynched) probably reacts differently.

DCL is town
MO is town
DGB is town

Nacho is probably town
AA is probably town
HD is probably town

Vote Molla

I would guess last is in molla/zdnek/HD actually. Basically I don't believe that DGB vs TUA day two had only one scum not bussing. This is also (apart from RM actually not reading scum) why DCL is town. EVERY SINGLE SCUM would have needed to be trying to get DGB lynched there. I don't buy it when TUA would have gone next and they would get romped.

How about that? One of those three. Well start with molla/zdnek. Then work up the other list.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2957, Rainbowdash wrote:molla/zdnek/HD actually.
god no

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

actually, i can't talk about that.
i want to test mo because he's been out of step.
if he flips town, i'm just gonna give up on this game for a while.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 8.03:

arcangel - DCL, Metal
Metal - arcangel, Bbmolla, Nachomamma, Dripping (L-1)
BBmolla - Rainbowdash

Not Voting - zdenek, Human

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-04 01:44:16) or by 12:45 AM on June 4th, 2013.

The vote in post 2923 is not counted as per Rule 5c.[/b]
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:07 pm

In post 2957, Rainbowdash wrote:I don't buy it when TUA would have gone next and they would get romped.
Please explain, I'm slow.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2958, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2957, Rainbowdash wrote:molla/zdnek/HD actually.
god no
^
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

also i just wanted to say that arc disappearing after she was hammered is a towntell. i would've returned by now if i were scum and got away with a fake gambit thing like that.

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2957, Rainbowdash wrote:I don't buy it when TUA would have gone next and they would get romped.
Please explain, I'm slow.
Because of this
In post 1573, Voidedmafia wrote:
Votecount 2.17:

DrippingGoofball - Titan, DCLXVI, Underachivers, Jennifer, Bulbazak
Antilles - Rainbowdash
Ms Marangal - Antilles
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal
Underachivers - DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek, BBmolla, Syryana, Metal Overlord

Not Voting - Arcangel, Klick
[/b]
Do you really think TUA got bussed by just one partner here? This VC im using as both why DCL is town (apart from the whole RM thing) and why I think one of HD/zd/Molla are scum (guess MO too, but with Jen scum im not too keen on that one now).

If you get lynched, TUA goes soon either way and the entire wagon on you will soon be dead. Heck with you NOT getting lynched the entire wagon on you is almost dead.

There is a point where I think scum would rather bus. Keep on your good side, pick up town credit and then see if they can dump you later. At that point they would have needed a whole lot more mislynches than possible, town credit and making others look bad is better.

Least that's how I would have approached the situation, not bussing there is extremely dangerous (as we have seen), im expecting that more than syryana took the conservative approach. If one didn't its AA as Nacho is town due to Klick.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Or MO is scum

?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:33 pm

In post 2963, Nachomamma8 wrote:also i just wanted to say that arc disappearing after she was hammered is a towntell.
no

she'd be back to gloat

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:41 pm

In post 2964, Rainbowdash wrote:not bussing there is extremely dangerous
Mmmmmmmmmm

Except *I think* that their strategy was to bus one scumpal Day 1 for town cred, and distance from all the others as insurance for the future.

I don't think they wanted TUA to hang on Day 2.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Come on Rainbowdash you can hammer MO.

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

just on my phone

lynch DGB once i flip town.

i'll be back to post my case later

just iso me in the meantime
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Hold your horses. Give me at least 16 hours.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:

No rush, here.
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:00 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 2765, Metal Overlord wrote:

As with DGB to Bulbazak, Jennifer is to me as a poo flinger with little evidence and justification to support her "scum read".

I request: a lynch of Jennifer; if Jen flips town, DGB along with me will be confirmed town; as parallels to the Bulbazak incident. However, if Jennifer flips scum, we can be a lot more certain that DGB is along the final scum member.

Can you see my logic?

This is what I am going to argue about.

Point 1

Jennifer was extreme pushing for a mislynch on me; meanwhile I was pushing for a lynch on her. Unless you guys think that it is possible that both of us are bussing each other at same time, (lol), it is unlikely that I will be in a scum team with her.

Anyway, please draw parallels to the Bulbazak lynch. Bulbazak was a powerful townie(self proclaimed "good scumhunter"). Unfortunately, he was mislynched (DGB pushed the lynch, VERY VERY HARD) before DGB proceeded to bus Syryana. In parallel, I also proclaim myself "good scumhunter" previously, with most of the town having a town read on me prior to this incident; once again similar as to Bulbazak. Bulbtown was pushed ASAP with relentless force by DGB, Jennifer pushed me with relentless force as well. Upon a flipcheck, Jennifer flips scum. This could be one of the prime mafia's method to kick out extreme townreads(Titan!), and thank goodness you followed my push which was right.

Point 2

I don't think many of you noticed, but DGB always overreacts and goes quite crazy(with OMGUS!) whenever I said she was "scum" <reaction test>, while afterwards voting me, spams bullshit about me being scum, then votes me. 1 - 2 pages later when I retract my vote, she retracts hers too.

I found this out by accident, when I accidentally put a typo error(genuine error!) saying Bulb and DGB was scum(i meant to say town).

My post:

In post 1879, Metal Overlord wrote:MS: Hi. KX hasn't popped in for a bit and I was waiting for him to pop in but he didn't, so I'll just pop in for a bit

@ RBD: Kx believes that HD is town. KX's views can be trusted (by me, at least), and he can substantiate this because he has played multiple games already with HD in the past. Basically, Kx metas HD to be town; as of what he last told me. Therefore I will take his word for it and believe he is town. You should too. Unless KX changes his mind.

@ Syryana lynch: I actually find the points against it quite satisfying and viable. However, Syryana has actually rebutted the points against her and her argument is sound, as well. I would have liked a syryana lynch, but the defense she made was quite good and I would put it on hold. I want to see how this argument turns out.

@Bulbazak vs DGB: For once, I actually saw DGB post at least an adequate argument against bulbazak. It was good, and unfortunately I can't say Bulbazak's response "misrep" wasn't up to par for once. I do not understand Bulb's tunneling on her for the self-vote; if I recall correctly Bulb himself was attacked for his own RVS self-vote. Granted, I did see Bulb's self vote as "townier" than the one DGB did, but I suppose I should not take this point into consideration when condemning DGB.

regarding the part where Bulb asks for evidence but DGB doesn't respond, I find it a null tell. Players are less willing to give their scum tells their reasoning; it is a waste of their time and just a futile my-word-versus-your-word scuffle.

"Why aren't you voting DGB, Bulb?" and "IF you vote for DGB I will vote for myself" are just totally stupid points, in my opinion, and is just a case of DGB using AtE which although I may not necessarily find scum, I find it rather annoying.

I believe both DGB and Bulbazak are scum. DGB has not noticably scumslipped, in my book, as of yet.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1866, Klick wrote:(I'm replacing out because I'm playing my last game and I want to only be playing that game right now, to answer that, Zdenek.)
Thanks, now I'll know your alignment here, from your flip in another game.

I HATE HATE HATE when people make allusions to ongoing, NO MATTER HOW INDIRECT they THINK these allusions are.

AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

YOU are going to make me

SET
YOUR
TOES
ON
FIRE

What the hell. DrippingGoofballs, I demand you stop this idiocracy or I will change my opinion and let myself vote you.

However I am very very fine with lynching Antilles.

Reactions(5 posts in a row by DGB):
In post 1881, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1879, Metal Overlord wrote:I believe both DGB and Bulbazak are scum.
Great! I came in the game, immediately proceeded to avoid your wagon, bus my other buddy KBW, then get distracted by even bigger bus of TUA, then bus'ed myself in frustration, and now I'm bus'ing Bulbazak!

Zoom! Zoom! Beep! Beep!
Greyhound bus #4 coming through and breaking the sound barrier.

Bulbazak will flip scum, that's going to be 3 scumlynches in a row, and I think I know who to bus next. It's going to be a surprise. Sheep me!
In post 1884, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1671, Metal Overlord wrote:
dgb shut up or else I may consider lynching you

those posts are getting irritating
In post 1879, Metal Overlord wrote:MS: Hi. KX hasn't popped in for a bit and I was waiting for him to pop in but he didn't, so I'll just pop in for a bit

@ RBD: Kx believes that HD is town. KX's views can be trusted (by me, at least), and he can substantiate this because he has played multiple games already with HD in the past. Basically, Kx metas HD to be town; as of what he last told me. Therefore I will take his word for it and believe he is town. You should too. Unless KX changes his mind.

@ Syryana lynch: I actually find the points against it quite satisfying and viable. However, Syryana has actually rebutted the points against her and her argument is sound, as well. I would have liked a syryana lynch, but the defense she made was quite good and I would put it on hold. I want to see how this argument turns out.

@Bulbazak vs DGB: For once, I actually saw DGB post at least an adequate argument against bulbazak. It was good, and unfortunately I can't say Bulbazak's response "misrep" wasn't up to par for once. I do not understand Bulb's tunneling on her for the self-vote; if I recall correctly Bulb himself was attacked for his own RVS self-vote. Granted, I did see Bulb's self vote as "townier" than the one DGB did, but I suppose I should not take this point into consideration when condemning DGB.

regarding the part where Bulb asks for evidence but DGB doesn't respond, I find it a null tell. Players are less willing to give their scum tells their reasoning; it is a waste of their time and just a futile my-word-versus-your-word scuffle.

"Why aren't you voting DGB, Bulb?" and "IF you vote for DGB I will vote for myself" are just totally stupid points, in my opinion, and is just a case of DGB using AtE which although I may not necessarily find scum, I find it rather annoying.

I believe both
DGB
and Bulbazak are
scum
. DGB has not noticably scumslipped, in my book, as of yet.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1866, Klick wrote:(I'm replacing out because I'm playing my last game and I want to only be playing that game right now, to answer that, Zdenek.)
Thanks, now I'll know your alignment here, from your flip in another game.

I HATE HATE HATE when people make allusions to ongoing, NO MATTER HOW INDIRECT they THINK these allusions are.

AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

YOU are going to make me

SET
YOUR
TOES
ON
FIRE

What the hell. DrippingGoofballs, I demand you stop this idiocracy or
I will
change my opinion
and let myself vote you.

However I am very very fine with lynching Antilles.
Hey kids

Notice something interesting?
In post 1885, DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys, I'm sorry, I apologize. You guys were right, and I was wrong. But at least now I see the error of my ways.

MetalOverlord is, indeed, scum. I'm very sorry for derailing his wagon.

==============================

Twice MO threatens to vote me for behavioral quirks.

The first threat is telling me to shut up because of behavioral quirk of channeling Marvin the depressed robot.
The second is demanding that I stop complaining about other players mentioning ongoings under threat of his vote.

Meanwhile, his his latest post he calls me scum (scum that has yet to scumslip!), and says he will CHANGE HIS MIND about me (being scum or town, he can't make up his mind which way he wants the wind to blow) and vote me. I'm scum but I'm town, I'm scum that hasn't slipped, I'm a policy lynch, blah blah blah he can't keep his story straight
ergo
he's scum.

Then, look at his opinion of Syryana. Points are good! But aw, they have been rebutted. He would have liked to have bus'ed Syryana! But his rebuttal is good.

Then look at his opinion of Bulbazak. I made a good argument against him, his response not so good, null tells all around, Bulbazak's case against me is crap. Yet, we're both scum... presumably bus'ing?

MO is either scum, or on crack. Gonna say scum.

Well, could this be an isolated incident?

Apparently not. I found DGB's reaction interesteing, so I decided to test that again in the next few days

This is intentional:
In post 2108, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
Okay so I talked to KX today and apparently he was unwell so we couldn't discuss much. He has given me his top 3 scumreads and townreads which I will keep secret for now. I have instructed him to keep constant tabs on HD because we all agree he is acting weird, but as Kx has a good meta knowledge of HD I believe he is reliable. As of now, KX isn't seeing HD as scum yet so RBD can calm down, we'll get to him if KX's radar pings.

As of now, under Kx's reads.

VOTE: DGB

he said so
Reaction(6 posts, this time!)
In post 2110, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1493, Metal Overlord wrote:
KX here
, wanted to wait for Metal before I posted much more, but looks like I can't. I'm finding DGB highly town
Just like TUA, MO is using hydra dissonance to justify shit votes.
In post 2112, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1671, Metal Overlord wrote:dgb shut up or else I may consider lynching you

those posts are getting irritating
Looking for shit reasons to vote a town read.
In post 2113, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1879, Metal Overlord wrote:What the hell. DrippingGoofballs, I demand you stop this idiocracy or I will change my opinion and let myself vote you.
Inventing more shit reasons to vote a town read.
In post 2114, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1887, Metal Overlord wrote:I believe both DGB and Bulbazak are not scum.
Exploiting hydra dissonance to vote a town read.
In post 2115, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2109, Bulbazak wrote:What did KX think of MM?
MO's buddy coaching to whip up the Marangal mislynch.

Goading

In post 2116, Metal Overlord wrote:Why are you so defensive, DGB?

Why can't you trust MS that he will make the right choice?

and why are you flipping over one placeholder vote

@Bulb, he finds MM townie, specifically a null-town read
In post 2117, DrippingGoofball wrote:With Bulbazak and MO now confscum, that means that I must be wrong about one of my other scum reads, namely, Titan & Syryana. One of them ought to be town.
In post 2118, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2116, Metal Overlord wrote:and why are you flipping over one placeholder vote
There is no such thing as a "placeholder vote," scum.

Bulb's comment:
In post 2121, Bulbazak wrote:DGB is flinging accusations like they're going out of style. I'm going to check the vote count again and think about this. DGB is definitely the stronger scum read, but the MM wagon may be in the town's best interest, since it would help create a united front. Also, MM is a scum read as well, so there's that.
After I retracted the fakevote:
In post 2127, Metal Overlord wrote:
In post 2126, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2121, Bulbazak wrote:DGB is flinging accusations like they're going out of style.
I have 3 scum reads, everyone else is town or prob-town, pretty much. That's hardly "flinging accusations" but you're scum, I shouldn't argue with scum. What am I doing...
Hmm this is a good post, exactly the post which kx said would make bulbazak scum and dgb town

Now this is the exact dgb post that kx said to look out for and bulb is scum

Vote:
bulbazak
In post 2128, Metal Overlord wrote:Dgb I think you're right and town

Part 2 TO be continued!
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:29 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

Okay Part 2 of the "Why DGB is final scum" wallpost.

Lets continue where we left off...

After my retract on DGB, DGB quickly removed her vote on me and returned it onto Bulbazak.
In post 2184, Voidedmafia wrote:
Votecount 3.12:

DrippingGoofball - Syryana, Titan
Bulbazak - arcangel, DrippingGoofball, zdenek
Syryana - Human Destroyer, Jennifer, DCLXVI, Metal Overlord
Ms. Marangal- Antilles, Bulbazak, BBmolla, Rainbowdash
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal

Not Voting - DCLXVI, Klick

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-05-05 00:37:43) or by 11: 40 PM on May 4th, 2013.

Searching for a replacement for Klick.

Jennifer is V/LA until Monday.
Bulbazak is V/LA until Tuesday
The metal Sonic head is V/LA from Monday April 29th to May 6th.

Game is currently suspended for the time being. The game will be resumed once all is resolved.
Please note the quickness of the unvote; and the post # of the votes.

In post 2187, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2185, Voidedmafia wrote:Antilles and Ms. Marangal, Vanila Townies turned Neutral Survivors, "Ritually cleansed" (aka modkilled) Day 3.
TOWNIES. The both of them.

DID I NOT SAY SO?

In other news, scum is:

Bulbazak
and 2 out of Rainbowdash, Titan, and Syryana.

VOTE: Bulbazak
MO is not in here! Too flimsy of a "scum read"?

I thought this reaction from DGB was consistent with the previous vote, but just to be sure, I tried this <reaction test> again. With three times consistent reaction, you can feel that the results are reliable. (On second thought, this third reaction test was more recent than I thought. Hmm, I thought I had posted that earlier)

In post 2670, Metal Overlord wrote:
Vote:DGB

Two wrongs make a super-wrong

The lynch of Bulbazak was unacceptable. Chasing away tammy was unethical. The lynch of MasterMew, I don't really care; but that you hammered a townie!

Reaction:

In post 2679, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2604, DrippingGoofball wrote:Lynches I would consider today:

MasterMew/Nacho
>>> ONLY ONE is scum. If MMew is scum, Nacho would be unlikely to bus at this point. If MMew is town, Nacho is very likely scum. This being said, with Syryana accusing me of single-handedly trying to discredit "universal town-read" Titan by goading her to quit means that MasterMew is probscum, and Nacho unlikely scum.
VOTE: Nacho

I could vote MO because his cricket posting style is very irritating to me and he wants to vote me for dubious reasons when I should get a free pass to endgame. Also, Syryana had a scum read on MO, and never, ever pushed it.
In post 2680, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum is between Nacho & MO.
In post 2690, DrippingGoofball wrote:Choo! Choo!

VOTE: MO

As we can see, DGB elicits an extremely OMGUS reaction when voted(I tested this twice, first one was discovery)

That is the end of
Point 2.

I still have Point 3 and 4

To be continued
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:59 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

Point 3:

The relentless pushing of extreme-town-reads.

I find this hard to describe, but generally victims of DGB's propaganda primarily feel agitated, angry and also flabbergasted.

I will use an extremely relevant example.
Case 1
In post 2931, ArcAngel9 wrote:DGB, Please kill yourself for being so worthless!!!!!!!
I am not playing another game with you...
In post 2907, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2905, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2903, ArcAngel9 wrote:Town is winning this game anywayz!!!!
Yeah then why are you having a fit right now?
becuz i am done with you derp play and pushing mis lynches in every game i play.
this is just horrible..and i am not enjoying anymore.

The reaction to DGB when he is super-town read.

Explanation for this behaviour is best summed up by Bulbazak, the second victim of DGB's propaganda(Reverse Choronological order)

In post 2284, Bulbazak wrote:
@RBD: DBG has been doing this since at least d2. She started with Titan, moved to me, and has started to move outward. No one is seeing it, because it hasn't happened to them yet. She's largely ignores you while simultaneously calling you scum.
In post 2121, Bulbazak wrote:DGB is flinging accusations like they're going out of style. I'm going to check the vote count again and think about this. DGB is definitely the stronger scum read, but the MM wagon may be in the town's best interest, since it would help create a united front. Also, MM is a scum read as well, so there's that.
In post 2130, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2126, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2121, Bulbazak wrote:DGB is flinging accusations like they're going out of style.
I have 3 scum reads, everyone else is town or prob-town, pretty much. That's hardly "flinging accusations" but you're scum, I shouldn't argue with scum. What am I doing...
Maybe accusation is not as precise a descriptor. How about this: You're flinging OMGUS like it's going out of style. Anyone who suspects you of being scum you immediately accuse of being scum themselves: Titan, Syryana, MO, myself, and who knows who else that I'm probably forgetting about at the moment. You're essentially widening your your list of scum for when one of your mislynches goes through. Seriously, is no one else paying attention to this game?

Finally, Tammy.
In post 1958, Tammy wrote:
TOWN - I AM SERIOUS, DO NOT LET DGB GET TO LYLO. DO NOT DO IT.

Now i've said my piece. Feel free to lynch me. I'm letting arthur take over from here if he's still around. I'm done.
In post 1957, Tammy wrote:
In post 1955, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1953, Titan wrote:I'd probably be fine with joining zdenek on satan kitty.
OK! That's good.

So DC-Satan is now conf-town, and Titan is back in the 100% scum pile.

Just fucking vote me and lynch me. I can't take it. I just really can't take it. If you're just going to continue to be a disruptive distracting troll and flaunt that you are not actually looking for scum and the rest of the damn town is going to let you do it, I don't want to play with you. I just don't.

You've been miserable and rude and distractive since you replaced in. I've tried to be respectful after you went haywire because I dared to ask you to explain reads and replaced out of Castle Zar, but I just can't take your attitude.

And you know what, it's probably indicative that you are indeed scum. Because I remember really enjoying playing with you in Ladies Night.

Arcangel, You have been another unfortunate target of DGB-Mislynch-Push.

Consistent play by DGB, pushing for the lynch of town-reads like some crazy mad lady, this phenomenon has also been displayed 3 times consistently, showing that the actions of DGB are reliable.

Tammy and Bulb flipped town. It is with certainty that Arcangel will flip town as well.

Point 4 right up

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”