Goodbar
Goodbar
Townie
Goodbar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Goodbar »

In post 848, ArcAngel9 wrote: WOW, so are you trying to say that your reasons were solid then mine? see, this is how it works. I do find your reasons faulty.
This is irrelevant? Not to mention I stopped pushing on you as scum since the end of day 2. I have more than once now given you hard evidence that the basis for your fos on me is really bad. You don't need to start a vendetta against me...
In post 849, rmpeacoc wrote:It's okay Arc he said that my fos on him was shit as well... yet he doesn't really have a solid argument on me other than what bomberman already said.
I have argued over the course of 3 days now. Your ability to be opportunistically ignorant in this game is breath-taking. Again I hate to be rude but the number of logical inconsistencies you've made in this game really makes me hope and think you'll flip scum.
rmpeacoc
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by rmpeacoc »

Lets talk about what you've had to say about me...

Spoiler:
In post 124, Goodbar wrote:rmpeacoc I was townreading in the beginning and I don't remember specifically why besides looked like they were legit scumhunting so yea I'm also not reading back.
In post 315, Goodbar wrote:rmpeacoc = bomberman > psyche > petapan > Pacifist all leaning town, nero and nbt are null, Demon = archangel = Nunez lean scum. As of the end of day 1, so we'll see what happens today. Don't feel like (re?)explaining any of those reads now
In post 450, Goodbar wrote:hmm a post like this makes me feel insecure about my former town read I'll have to check back into this one and read Jake's long wall of text
^^because of my post about Nero's OMGUS

(never checks back)

Oh and at this point Goodbar is also against the Nero lynch.
In post 533, Goodbar wrote:um if you're not ok with this why aren't you saying anything against it? would you like to enlighten?
on my not wanting an arcangel lynch, when at this point i honestly wanted to lynch someone who was more scummy and didn't feel like an arcangel lynch was a good idea
In post 541, Goodbar wrote:
In post 535, rmpeacoc wrote:because there are much better lynches...

I'd be cool with Nero for not supporting himself and saying things like the above... and SafetyDance isn't much better than Nunez was... I'm just saying at least ArcAngel is participating... and she doesn't really come of a scummy to me. More of a null read right now.
Ok so why did you take your vote off Nero? And if you don't want to lynch him in particular then what's the problem with someone leaning null right now? That is not exactly a good thing for a poster with content.
In post 544, rmpeacoc wrote:yeah, you're point?

I'm not entirely convinced that nero is scum. i want to be convinced before I place my vote again. I'm certainly not going to let my vote sit on someone I'm not sure is scum. I don't play like that.
In post 548, Goodbar wrote:actually i have given reasons and your main participation in this game has been asking other people why they fos you. in the end your vote is actually the one that comes off as remarkably opportunist to me since it comes at a time where a couple people are leaning towards him and he was agreeable to lynch you.

sorry but there is literally nothing redeemable to me about arcangel, null is even a mediocre read to me
In post 550, Goodbar wrote:
In post 542, rmpeacoc wrote:I took my vote off of Nero because more votes were going on him and we still have plenty of time to find real scum.

I find Nero more scummy than Arc. I don't want to lynch someone I find null because I'd rather lynch scum. Why is that hard to understand?
Sorry I don't buy that at all - if you wanted to wait and draw the day out why bother voting in the first place? Also when his vote was at L-1 you were one of the last ones to unvote, so your words come off as disingenuous to me and I'd sooner believe you just unvoted because you knew the wagon was failing. Also you just likened a null read to being town so congrats (and arcangel is not null, certainly less so than nero).
In post 557, Goodbar wrote:@rmpeacoc considering you've had some contradictions/weak points today I could probably add to the case that's already been made against you and I'd have no issue lynching you even if you are one of the more active players, but I still have arc as a preference and I still haven't addressed my earlier townread on you so I'm more doubtful about it.
In post 584, Goodbar wrote:rmpeacoc - you were actually the third person to unvote out of a grand total of 5. this was about 2 full pages after Nero reached L-1. the more i read your posts the more i doubt you're being genuine - add to that list the fact i still can't fathom why you'd be so opposed to an angel lynch to the extent where it looks contrived, the fact that your only substantial read in the game is still nero who you're not sure if you want to lynch (also a shitty one considering he's probably the most null person in the game), and the fact you act like you have immunity because you've participated more than others seems to me like a bullshit way to keep votes off you (like a guilt trip of sorts). also bomberman explains well how I felt about rmpeacoc's stuff with Nero. didn't think i'd do this but i'm going to change my vote and potentially look into this more (not sure if there's a point because confirmation bias is a bitch but then i'd have a little more to say about my vote i guess)
In post 585, Goodbar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: rmpeacoc
In post 586, Goodbar wrote:A couple of reasons I'm unvoting Arc for rmpeacoc are A) I don't think they're on the same team. I can't see Arc (kind of) buddying rmpeacoc the way she did as a partner nor can i see rmpeacoc null-reading her partner and firmly stating she opposes the lynch as well B) Some people have made me doubt Demon a bit recently and I don't see Arc/Demon together either. I still doubt some things about Arc so idk we'll see how things play out. At the end of typing this I practically regret my switch and idk.
In post 592, Goodbar wrote:
In post 589, rmpeacoc wrote:also it wasn't 2 whole pages post 479-521 and less than 12 hours. To be exact it was 10:38pm-8:55am my time, perfect amount of time for me to get some sleep and then get up, get ready, and get to work (I work at 8:30am) and get settled in. I never realized that Demon's vote was on Nero. It's my bad.

I hope you can see this clear misunderstanding.
Uh it was 10pm on the 21st with the first unvote and 8:55am on the 23rd, so 36 hours... Also constitutes what is likely your biggest gap in posting in this game. I can't say it's majorly influential in my fos either way. As for the foses you pointed out, I did notice however one quote isn't really a fos and the other is a fairly trivial read the way I saw it. I can believe you didn't see Demon unvote so w/e, it felt like you were attacking me on it though.
In post 599, Goodbar wrote:
In post 593, rmpeacoc wrote:You're right. I was looking at it so closely I forgot to check the date.

Anyway. I'm not usually gone that long, you're right. Thinking that is a scumtell is silly.

I had a long busy weekend (and thought the game was still day) and then monday I had a long day at work and passed out for like 13 hours over Monday night.
the fact that you were gone isn't so much a scumtell (slightly convenient it was during L-1 and lasted till your first perceived unvote from Nero) as the fact that you've now multiple times changed your story about things. in this case, you forgot about 24 hours and acted as if you clearly recalled everything (hell you went back and checked even). now you have a whole new story.

i might iso you later though based on memory there was in fact other posts/things i didn't like about you
^^ I didn't change my story here. I elaborated. I was literally sleeping when I wasn't at work that day. Also there are other things you don't like about me but you don't state them again. You don't HELP town by showing how someone is scum, you just vote them.
In post 600, Goodbar wrote:you know what fuck it i might as well try to push on my scumtell that is less useful and talkative but i'll still iso rmpeacoc hopefully this weekend at the latest...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ArcAngel9
In post 627, Goodbar wrote:
In post 610, rmpeacoc wrote:Goodbar please do an ISO on me like you said you wanted to
I might not do this very soon tbh. I want to just give up on it for day 2 and I'm gonna be kind of burdened but I'll see.
^^ You never did ISO me. Please do. You need some clarity.
In post 710, Goodbar wrote:I told myself I wasn't going to sheep again today, especially someone I have pseudo-defended often in this game, but I'm really tempted to do it for the sake of "knowledge". I have nothing else to say for now except that rmpeacoc's fos is full of shit. You spent all of day two townreading me even when I was fosing you and now you're gonna come out today and completely change that over what exactly?
In post 741, Goodbar wrote:I don't particularly think it was a bus.
In post 761, Goodbar wrote:The reason I didn't think it looked like a bus because I suppose I thought the whole "is he trolling" reaction seemed genuine, but considering your case and why I fosed her to begin with, I think you've given me a clearer and more accurate picture and a reason to once again pursue my top scumread I've had in the game.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: rmpeacoc

And for the records calling out baboon on a joke post is not an inhibiting "bus" and post 580 is day 2, not day 3. OMGUSing Bomberman for "freaking out" is terrible and come to think of it this is not your first really bad OMGUS that I'm pretty sure you've bashed someone/people for before. Bomberman is right, you're awfully inconsistent.

The site went down I might finish that but I might not... Regardless I don't think he said much else against me.

I do want to do a vote analysis as well...

Okay lets look at it this way. Goodbar thinks I'm scum because:
1. I called Nero out on OMGUS
2. I unvoted Nero (thinking he was at L-2)
3. I didn't want an ArcAngel Lynch
4. Apparently I townread ArcAngel (which I hadn't at that point
5. Because of contradictions/weak points (btw he never calls me out on the contradictions and has no support that my points are 'weak' other than the fact that I disagree with him and he finds them to be weak, which is apparently scummy)
6. He continues to say I didn't unvote Nero because I thought he was still at L-2... when I clearly explained that I didn't realize Demon had been voting Nero.
7. Apparently I act like i'm immune because I've been participating. My point right there is that I prefer when I have a ml to get rid of people who aren't helping the game. This gives me time to get a better read on people who ARE participating. All I was saying is I was a poor lynch decision because the game would literally die without me (and it really would, lets face it).
8. I changed my story about why I didn't see Demon's vote (Doesn't matter what I said. I didn't see demon's vote. Regardless I was sleeping or at work and wasn't online.
9. My FOS is 'full of shit'
10. Okay beginning of day 4 all of a sudden Goodbar trusts ArcAngel and I'm his 'top scumread of the game' when day 2 ArcAngel was his 'top scumread'

I'm really just over this. If you consider any of that a solid argument you should self delete. That's not a solid arguement on me being scum.

You know what, tomorrow is the deadline. if scum isn't Goodbar than hammer whoever it will at least give you a good idea.

We need to lynch someone anyway and Goodbar is blinded if he is town.

VOTE: Goodbar
Phenenas
Phenenas
He
Goon
Phenenas
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Phenenas »

Vote Count 4.3

rmpeacoc - 3 (Bomberman, Goodbar, MontyWhittaker) L-1
Goodbar - 3 (ArcAngel9, Belisarius, rmpeacoc) L-1

Not Voting: RachMarie

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch. The deadline is May 22, 10 PM CST.
There are some who call me...Tim.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by RachMarie »

oh great it is all up to me?

Bel and Arc can you state your case on Goodbar? cause I really am not seeing it.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
rmpeacoc
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by rmpeacoc »

If you're seeing the case on me just hammer me.

I'd rather a lynch on Monty tomorrow.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Belisarius »

My vote on Goodbar is PoE.

Also I want rmp alive.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 am

Post by RachMarie »

could you explain why you want rmp alive?

Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Belisarius »

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

There's been a lot of pressure on rmp without sufficient evidence to back it up; this makes the push on her look incredibly scum-driven and if the scum want her dead, I want her not-dead. Same goes (albeit with lesser intensity) for AA9 and Monty. That leaves Goodbar, Bomberman, and you as possible lynches, and there's more support for Goodbar.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:14 am

Post by RachMarie »

ok peeps that last post feels very towny from Bel.... so yeah

INTENT TO HAMMER

Goodbar claim

Sorry Bomber but yeah I dont do well with peeps being all emotional and trying to railroad me into voting

and seriously that push on her from Nemo was not a typical scum buss not sure why you saw it as such.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 am

Post by RachMarie »

EBWOP Nero not Nemo

rmpeacoc
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:45 am

Post by rmpeacoc »

@mod happy birthday!!!!
rmpeacoc
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:47 am

Post by rmpeacoc »

that didn't work sorry

Happy Birthday Phenenas! << BETTER :D
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Nero »

Happy Birthday Phenenas!
Goodbar
Goodbar
Townie
Goodbar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Goodbar »

rmpeacoc you quoted me before I had strong reads on everyone. Your points are just completely butchered things I've said about you so you're either opportunistically slandering me or completely lacking self awareness.

I claim even-night Jailkeeper (EM nurse). Hooray, the first real PR! I only had one night to save and it was Bomberman (and then peta my second choice died eff me)

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Belisarius

I trust the rmpeacoc situation will smooth itself out when I'm dead. I might as well lead my own individual vote while I can and expect an explanation soon.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by RachMarie »

hmmm even night JK???

not sure I buy it... bah

there is no time

VOTE: Goodbar

Da Hammer

Why did you switch at the last minute to someone who had no votes on them

Phenenas
Phenenas
He
Goon
Phenenas
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Phenenas »

In post 861, rmpeacoc wrote:Happy Birthday Phenenas! << BETTER :D
In post 862, Nero wrote:Happy Birthday Phenenas!
Thanks, guys. :D

Final Day 4 Vote Count

Goodbar - 4 (ArcAngel9, Belisarius, rmpeacoc, RachMarie) L-0

rmpeacoc - 2 (Bomberman, MontyWhittaker) L-2
Belisarius - 1 (Goodbar) L-3

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch. The deadline is May 22, 10 PM CST.

Goodbar, the
Even-Night Jailkeeper
, was lynched.

Night choices are due by May 24, 11 PM CST.
Phenenas
Phenenas
He
Goon
Phenenas
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Phenenas »

ArcAngel9, the
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 4.

Day 5 begins now. Deadline is June 7, 10 PM CST. With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
rmpeacoc
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
rmpeacoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by rmpeacoc »

Interesting Kill... not sure why? It's not like everyone in the game was town reading her... Rach would be harder to frame as scum in this instance... in my personal opinion.

I'd like to hear everyone's reasoning for why ArcAngel would die?

FOS Monty... for reasons stated yesterday.

P-edit: Okay I suppose Rach wouldn't be a good kill... scum thought they could frame her because of the hammer? OR she is scum, but I don't think she is.
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Bomberman »

massclaim
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Belisarius »

I'm fine with massclaim, it's probably lylo.

Who starts popcorn?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:04 am

Post by RachMarie »

I will

I am an even night tracker...

I tracked Nero when I replaced in during night time he did nothing so that means his partner did the NK.

I tracked rmp last night she did nothing

not sure what my pred did before I replaced in....

that was why I was huh about the claim yesterday because 2 even night PRs seems a tad odd, and with him switching his vote at the last minute I had no choice but to hammer him there was not time enough to hammer rmp... but looks like she is town.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:04 am

Post by RachMarie »

popcorn to bomberman

Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Bomberman »

vanilla townie popcorn to monty
MontyWhittaker
MontyWhittaker
Goon
MontyWhittaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by MontyWhittaker »

I am a Vanilla Townie, and I'll pass it on to Belisarius.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Belisarius »

Vanilla Townie here. Popcorn to Phenenas.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”