Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Chevre »

Keybladewielder, I'm afraid I can't put any faith in your vote if you can't provide examples to back it up.

Doc Holliday, OK. And I agree with you. In what I've read people are always like "X is town" or Page 2 or 3 and it just comes off as hasty and arrogant. But I feel so many people think it's "cool" to do that it isn't suspicious.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 138, Keybladewielder wrote:Hoopla, I want a logical explanation of your vote.
I already gave one.
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Nul »

In post 127, Doc Holliday wrote:
As I said very early in the enosis wagon, I think he's reacting very badly to pressure and not getting better. Squirming under the spotlight and splitting hairs is not a way to redeem oneself.

Chenoan is pretty null for me. Not really getting the wagon.

KBW is really confusing. I get a chain sawing kind of vibe from him defending one of the wagons, but he's so incoherent I'm not even sure who he's defending. Leaning towards a scum buddy suspicion.

Monkeyman seems null-Town to me. The people voting him seem to be focusing to on scummy things, but rather on the low-hanging fruit of his oddities and idiosyncrasies.

Elyse's post just now was good

PE: Already was writing it. Town points for caring enough to pay attention. Scum are more likely to fire and forget their challenges
You didn't answer the question;
would you be happy with an enomis lynch?

Nul, could you answer the same questions you posed to Doc Holliday? For reference: would you be happy with an enomis lynch, and what is your read on Chenoan?
I haven't even voted enomis so I'm not sure why you are asking me the first question. No, I wouldn't be happy with lynching enomis, that's why I haven't voted him.

I'm leaning on a light scum read on both Chenoan and Doc Holiday. I don't like Chenoan's vote on Monkey at all, and the reasoning behind it. Monkey wasn't pushing a wagon as Chenoan suggested (quoted #73: "Pushing what looks to me like a BS wagon is probably the scummiest thing I've seen so far this game."), he was asking for pressure (quoted #63: "enomis is being very OMGUSy. More votes on him please."). Post #73 by Chenoan shot out a lot of questions but no real answers, seems to me like a scum creating fake content and leading discussion in the wrong way. I don't like how he talks about possibilities without delving into details (quoted: "Random Elyse vs Mario tension is random. Either town v town or maybe forced distancing. I can't decide."), I feel as though he is trying to put ideas into people's head without being the one responsible for them if anything happens to go wrong.
Show
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Nul »

@jmo, can you elaborate on your vote on Monkey? It looks like it was simply because he gave Hoopla a town read (judging from your questions at #132). Do you have any town reads yourself? I don't like how jmo seems to be floating under the radar. You didn't even address #88 by KBW.

@blue yoshi, what do you think about #73 by Chenoan? By the way, mario has language difficulties in case you haven't noticed.

@Chevre, would you be happy with lynching Chenoan? Or is your vote for pressure? Town reads?

@Doc, if you think enomis is scum, why are you not pursuing your case or even asking questions from enomis? It looks to me like you casted your vote on enomis and left it there just to have your vote somewhere. Why do you think Monkey prematurely assuming Hoopla as town is "fine"? Are you saying that early town assumptions is pro-town? By the way, you ignored #96 by KBW. What do you think about #73?
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Just an FYI: Yes, calling Hoopla town was premature, but, it has forced people to take sides and give opinions in a more positive, town oriented way than say, self voting or other stupid things people do early day one.
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by Nul »

VOTE: Unvote
VOTE: Chenoan
In post 77, Chenoan wrote:Because half the points in my post were questions. Isn't like half of scumhunting asking the right questions? Presenting opnions only gets you so far in a game that's based off of people's interactions so far.
Not having a stance and fence-sitting is scummy as I explained. It seems like you are presenting possibilities without trying to be the one responsible. Another interesting line from #77 is; "So why the concerted effort to try to misrep my post, Zionite?" Again, another question is presented without assuming a stance. This feels like you are subtly hinting to town Zionite is suspicious but you don't want to be the one to pursue it.

Chenoan is also pretty jumpy when suspicion is directed towards him, shown in the above and shown when KBW places a vote on him (#91). I don't like the feel I'm getting from Chenoan, it's not genuine and I don't see the basic thought process I would expect from a townie. He keeps mentioning that Monkey is not addressing the cases against him, but he doesn't present them to Monkey. Are you talking about #76 because that's the only post it seems that Monkey didn't reply to and I don't really see how he could reply to that.

Scum typically only explain themselves when questioned, but town will actively try to convince others of their own reads. His unwillingness to show us what he sees without us consistently asking is a reliable scum tell.
I feel this applies more for scum reads than town reads, which is the case for Monkey. The reason why a townie would actively try to convince people of scum reads, is because they want to lynch them. Town reads are a different story.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
Goon
Doc Holliday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:19 am

Post by Doc Holliday »

In post 152, Nul wrote:
In post 127, Doc Holliday wrote:
As I said very early in the enosis wagon, I think he's reacting very badly to pressure and not getting better. Squirming under the spotlight and splitting hairs is not a way to redeem oneself.

Chenoan is pretty null for me. Not really getting the wagon.

KBW is really confusing. I get a chain sawing kind of vibe from him defending one of the wagons, but he's so incoherent I'm not even sure who he's defending. Leaning towards a scum buddy suspicion.

Monkeyman seems null-Town to me. The people voting him seem to be focusing to on scummy things, but rather on the low-hanging fruit of his oddities and idiosyncrasies.

Elyse's post just now was good

PE: Already was writing it. Town points for caring enough to pay attention. Scum are more likely to fire and forget their challenges
You didn't answer the question;
would you be happy with an enomis lynch?

Nul, could you answer the same questions you posed to Doc Holliday? For reference: would you be happy with an enomis lynch, and what is your read on Chenoan?
I haven't even voted enomis so I'm not sure why you are asking me the first question. No, I wouldn't be happy with lynching enomis, that's why I haven't voted him.

I'm leaning on a light scum read on both Chenoan and Doc Holiday. I don't like Chenoan's vote on Monkey at all, and the reasoning behind it. Monkey wasn't pushing a wagon as Chenoan suggested (quoted #73: "Pushing what looks to me like a BS wagon is probably the scummiest thing I've seen so far this game."), he was asking for pressure (quoted #63: "enomis is being very OMGUSy. More votes on him please."). Post #73 by Chenoan shot out a lot of questions but no real answers, seems to me like a scum creating fake content and leading discussion in the wrong way. I don't like how he talks about possibilities without delving into details (quoted: "Random Elyse vs Mario tension is random. Either town v town or maybe forced distancing. I can't decide."), I feel as though he is trying to put ideas into people's head without being the one responsible for them if anything happens to go wrong.
It's too early for an actual lynch, what's wrong with you? Right now, I have a strong enough scumread on enomis to justify my continued vote and pressure on him.

As for not pushing anything, look at my post history over the last couple of days. It's been Memorial Day weekend, and I'm just treading water and catching up in my games. I'll be 100% in a day or so.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Keybladewielder »

Will be V/LA until Firday or Saturday
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:34 am

Post by enomis »

In post 123, Elyse wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: BlueYoshi
It's obvious that he isn't an A-lister as far as skill and communication are concerned. He only said that he thinks two people are working together. One of your assumptions is flat out wrong, and the other you interpreted wrong.
I like your vote. But why is his assumption wrong. I am talking about this: " Says both chenoan (who was v/la) and monkeyman (who is at L-4) are scum.". When M&L says they are working together, is can't be town working together this early in the game when they don't even have reads? So M&L must mean that they are scum. But why do you say that the assumption is wrong?
In post 130, mario and lugi wrote:
@ everyone i'm not voting till you can prove you are lyching scum and not a town member. because if you lynch a townie then the scum will have a chance to pick one of us off in the night phase so pick you victum carfully.
So we are gonna do the scumhunt for you and if you think we our points derived from scumhunting is valid, then you would vote for the guy? So you would sit and the sidelines and watch.....?
In post 132, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 130, mario and lugi wrote:
@ everyone i'm not voting till you can prove you are lyching scum and not a town member. because if you lynch a townie then the scum will have a chance to pick one of us off in the night phase so pick you victum carfully.
You realize even if we lynch scum, they can still kill one of us as night?

Even if we lynch scum twice in a row, they can still NK us.
Pointless argument about logic which does absolutely nothing to scumhunting. Why discuss about the topic?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Nul can you stop with the post number thingy. Because it is very irritating to keep two tabs on and switching between them to know what you are referring to. It would be nice if you could quote the main parts or explain briefly what they talked about. You did that in some parts and it was good. But for other parts without brief summary or quotes......
In post 154, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Just an FYI: Yes, calling Hoopla town was premature, but, it has forced people to take sides and give opinions in a more positive, town oriented way than say, self voting or other stupid things people do early day one.
So are you pointing this out to give you town points. Are you trying to say that premature calling Hoopla town was a PLAN to start discussion?
In post 113, enomis wrote:
In post 112, Keybladewielder wrote:This isn't a wagon. This is a genuine scumhunt case. enomis jumping off a wagon this early on a legit case seems fishy, as well.
You say this isn't a wagon then say enomis is jumping off a wagon.... OK. Nah. Don't feel like he is scum. The case is weak too.
Cheonan. ANSWER.

Hmmmm.... That being said.
Lets go with: VOTE: Blueyoshi
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 3:01 am

Post by Nul »

In post 156, Doc Holliday wrote:
It's too early for an actual lynch, what's wrong with you?
Right now, I have a strong enough scumread on enomis to justify my continued vote and pressure on him.

As for not pushing anything, look at my post history over the last couple of days. It's been Memorial Day weekend, and I'm just treading water and catching up in my games. I'll be 100% in a day or so.
You have a vote on enomis so I was simply asking if you would be happy if enomis was lynched. There was nothing wrong with the question, you make it seem like I wanted to jump in with you to lynch enomis. Are you saying that if enomis was on L-1, you'd remove your vote? You haven't answered all the questions asked in #153.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 3:12 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

enomis wrote:Just an FYI: Yes, calling Hoopla town was premature, but, it has forced people to take sides and give opinions in a more positive, town oriented way than say, self voting or other stupid things people do early day one.
So are you pointing this out to give you town points. Are you trying to say that premature calling Hoopla town was a PLAN to start discussion?

I'm not trying to get points for anything, I'm explaining the intent of my actions. I do think Hoopla is town, I said it in the manner I said it to provoke discussion, yes.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 3:41 am

Post by enomis »

In post 73, Chenoan wrote: Random Elyse vs Mario tension is random. Either town v town or maybe forced distancing. I can't decide.
Why not Town x Scum? Unless you have information we don't have? Hmmmm...
Sorry Chenoan, this is the post.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Chenoan »

Prod dodge. Sorry y'all, I've been cavorting with friends every day since friday and just haven't really had time to do anything but skim new posts in this game. My plan is to be back later today to respond to questions and things and stuff.

Sorry for the slowness.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Elyse »

@Chevre
I didn't like how enomis just said "no" as a response to a vote on him.

@enomis
His assumption was wrong when he said that mario and lugi called you scum, not when he said two people have been working together.

If you thought that assumption was wrong, why are you voting for BY?
SoraAdvent
SoraAdvent
Goon
SoraAdvent
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by SoraAdvent »

If you're gonna waste your time, at least entertain yourself/me. It'll be better in the long run, trust me.
What, you're not?
Then you might as well start SEARCHING FOR EVIDENCE OF MY DEATH or something.

Votecount 1.5

Voting Nul
-mario and lugi(L-6)
Voting MonkeyMan576
-Chenoan, jmo16mla, Keybladewielder(L-4)
Voting mario and lugi
-Blue Yoshi(L-6)
Voting enomis
-MonkeyMan576, Doc Holliday(L-5)
Voting Chenoan
-Chevre, Nul(L-5)
Voting Keybladewielder-
Hoopla(L-6)
Voting Blue Yoshi-
Elyse, Zionite, enomis(L-4)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in ten days from now: June 7th, at my former post's(read first post) hour.

Keybladewielder is V/LA until Friday/Sunday.
Last edited by SoraAdvent on Wed May 29, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mario and lugi
mario and lugi
Goon
mario and lugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by mario and lugi »

@ enomis no i'm not going to let you scum hunt for me i was waiting and gaugeing the reactions of all players to figure out who the scum was. and judging by the last few post
monkeyman has something to hide

i'm guessing so do by the the way i'm not sure ?

what you playing with the way do you things but i do not trust you at all.
power seldom makes a man who he is ? but what he decides to do with that power decides what kinda of man he will become.
Zionite
Zionite
Goon
Zionite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Zionite »

Chasing ghosts is a town trait, in my experience.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 153, Nul wrote:@jmo, can you elaborate on your vote on Monkey? It looks like it was simply because he gave Hoopla a town read (judging from your questions at #132). Do you have any town reads yourself? I don't like how jmo seems to be floating under the radar. You didn't even address #88 by KBW.

first off, he calls hoopla town, on page three. Hoopla has been here for a bit and is a relatively good player.

Why is she town? she is being aggressive early on in the game. Why wouldn't scum be aggressive?

He tries to use OMGUS as a scum tell, but then doesn't really call it a strong tell, discounting it as "reliable as anything else"

He was really pushing the wagon hard, asking for more votes. Again. On page three.

It kinda tapers off from there. admittedly, my case isn't strong but I like Monkey for scum.

I don't see eno's actions as actions done by scum.

What do you want me to address in #88?
In post 88, Keybladewielder wrote:Why would your predecessor vote for himself? Trying to earn town points by showing he's brave enough to vote himself without a wagon worry? I've got my eyes on you.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Nul »

There are quite clearly questions asked in #88 that are being directed towards you.

Would you be happy if Monkey was lynched? Or would you retract your vote if the wagon comes to L-1?
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Chevre »

Nul
, I asked the questions you posed to Doc because you hadn't really touched on either issue yourself, and I wondered what you were thinking.
As for my vote, at this moment Chenoan is the person I would choose to lynch, but I think there is still more left in this day.
Finally, do I have town reads? Yes. However I do not want to share them because I feel that gives more information to scum as to who to NK.

MonkeyMan576's 154 is suspicious to me. By now several of us have distinguished that his calling town on Hoopla was rash but not scummy, yet he has to justify it himself by adding that it basically generated opinions and discussion. As I read on, I see that enomis has noted this as well.

enomis
, what is the reasoning behind your Blue Yoshi vote?
Zionite
, what do you mean by "chasing ghosts"?

After thinking about it overnight, I'm not so sold anymore about mario and lugi's bolded plea. Especially now that it seems he's treating it as something he threw out there to "gauge reactions."

Blue Yoshi
, what do you think about mario and lugi's recent posts?
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

And I'm supposed to know what my predecessor was thinking how?

It depends on how he reacts to pressure, his claim, who hops on the wagon and how. It's still too early for my likings to lynch someone.
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Nul »

In post 170, jmo16mla wrote:And I'm supposed to know what my predecessor was thinking how?

It depends on how he reacts to pressure, his claim, who hops on the wagon and how. It's still too early for my likings to lynch someone.
So you would retract your vote if Monkey's wagon suddenly got to L-1?
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Nul »

In post 153, Nul wrote:@jmo, can you elaborate on your vote on Monkey? It looks like it was simply because he gave Hoopla a town read (judging from your questions at #132).
Do you have any town reads yourself?
I don't like how jmo seems to be floating under the radar. You didn't even address #88 by KBW.
By the way jmo, you ignored this question. Who are your town reads and why?
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

I didn't ignore that question. I forgot to answer it. Typically I don't give out town reads. Everyone is scum until proven otherwise.

Your answer to your first question can be found in my reply.
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Nul »

@jmo, what is your read on Chenoan? Do you think he is scummy at all? You're acting really conservative with your opinions. Is there a reason why you haven't really been pressuring Monkey besides your questions at #115?
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”