Micro 181: Everyone's being watched (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:28 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Vote Count 1.5

L-1
[4] Zionite: Miss Destroyer, Malakittens, Fuzzybutternut, Does Bo Know,
[1] Fuzzybutternut: Horus,
[1] Miss Destroyer: RachMarie,
[1] RachMarie: Wisdom,
[1] Wisdom: Grimgroove,

Not voting: Zionite,

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-06-07 15:08:42)
Last edited by JasonWazza on Wed May 29, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't feel that I have to respond to it.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 152, Wisdom wrote:I'm not sure about Zionite, I have to reread all those walls that have been posted. I don't really like the wagon though.
Why don't you like the wagon?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 146, Wisdom wrote:So what are your reads, Rach?
What are yours?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

Because I don't really agree with the cases on Zionite.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Good morning everyone.

I'm gonna spend some time tearing the large wall into pieces so it's less of a wall and more of responding only to the questions Grim left.

This will probably be the last game I get to though, so stay patient.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

@Grim:

- I'm sorry for calling it "more hypocrisy" at the time. It was a mistake. I thought when I said that, that there was an instance in my catch-up that was different from the "second" instance, but there wasn't. My point was, that it still looked like hypocrisy to me. But this point isn't relevant to me anymore.

- If you didn't know I was posting from my phone, then yes, it probably gave the intention I was being vague between my L-1 vote and my catch-up post. But when I first said in that I'm at my laptop, I thought it could've been inferred that I wasn't able to give a long enough post before then.

I'll say this now: mornings are my good times to respond to things at large from my laptop. I want to say that after hours, like around 5 pm CST, I'm usually not home, so I'll post simple questions or responses from my phone.

Okay, I'm about halfway done with responding to the wall. Just wanted to update in case Grim was still waiting.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

@Grim: I removed certain parts of the wall that were irrelevant to my answers to your questions, but if you feel some parts shouldn't have been removed, feel free to include them. I feel like I did a good job, though.

Spoiler:
In post 116, Does Bo Know wrote:
Also, Fuzzy does state later that a "town response" would be to ignore...something. I don't know exactly where, but it's in his ISO, and ignoring Horus's 22 could be his own interpretation of a "town response."

Do you agree with this take on a town response? Also, don't you find it odd that fuzzy's action would stem from an interpretation on "how to act as town", rather than from a natural reaction to things being discussed?
Not really, because someone shouldn't think of town responses to things based on their thoughts; they should think of town responses based on how the player interprets it, reacts to it, etc. Fuzzy always thinks that, but this is the first time that his ignoring a vote is a specific example of thinking that's how town responds. (Remember when my first vote was a policy lynch on Fuzzy? It's because I find him impossibly hard to read.)
Are we to assume you agreed with everything you did not mention? Duly noted though.
I like to point out my thoughts on things that I agree or disagree with, whether they determine alignment or not. Think of it like this: the catch-up summary I make is 90% based on my thoughts at the time of reading that post, as if I would've made a post in real-time at that time. (I say 90% because sometimes my catch-ups could be after a lynch and my thoughts would be altered based on a player's flip.)
This is one of Horus's questions that I liked because it got the game out of RVS, and it looked like it could give Fuzzy some pressure.

What do you make of fuzzy not answering these questions?
At first I would've thought it was scummy, but his interactions with Zionite made me feel like Fuzzy found that more important than answering an RVS question. Remember, Fuzzy thought the question was invalid later in the topic, and he probably thought that at the time, too.

Note: was
Wisdom's
post, so I don't see why I should answer the question about Fuzzy thinking Horus is overreacting, when Fuzzy never said that in the first place.
In post 116, Does Bo Know wrote:: He’s not flailing. Jesus.
The addition of he who died for our sins does hint at a certain difficulty to understand Zionite's stance. Same question as above: Do you think it's scummy that he's trying to construe Horus' reaction as flailing? Or do you see it as an honest interpretation that you happen not to agree with?
I just disagree with Zionite. I don't think it's scummy, because if it was, I would've said something in my summarized thoughts on why Zionite is scum. That's why the summary is there. :igmeou:

So, Zionite's reaction to Horus out-of-RVS-questions to fuzzybutternut are the only real argument we should remember from this segment. What do you think of other people's reactions to these questions?

Everyone active except Wisdom thought Horus was town for that shit. I think Horus is town for that shit. It's hard not to see Horus is town for that shit. I'm actually going to tell you right now: I'm not getting into details because that's going to be a chore and I highly doubt it's going to help advance the game forward.
In post 116, Does Bo Know wrote:: Eh. Wisdom normally asks questions like that, so I don’t agree with the vote.
Did you meta search every player here? do you seriously expect other players to do this for the others?
Nope. I didn't expect you to meta search Wisdom when you made your vote, but when I say that Wisdom normally asks questions like that, you could either trust me, or go look for yourself at Wisdom's games. But if you wanted Wisdom lynched for being Wisdom, then yes, I would've expected you to meta search Wisdom first.

How do you feel about post ?

I don't agree that Zionite was trying to turn it into a lynch. But...ugh, from anyone else, 56 would be scummy, but I don't like playing with Fuzzy because I can't read him. There's literally no better way to say that.
Normally, yeah, I slightly town read people that follow my processes.

Normally, but?
This is one of the instances where I slightly town-read you for following my processes up to that point.
Yeah, I guess this would be sort of a scum point. My most recent question is an attempt to see if he only responds to questions that require little effort to answer.

How did that work out?
It isn't. :( I really despise that Wisdom is asking someone else to do something he won't even do himself. I may vote Wisdom for that to pressure him to do more.

Why would there be a problem. I don't see any reason to call [Malakittens and Zionite] a "non-pair", and I am curious as to what your reasons to do so are. Why not just answer the question?

Because I thought I gave a decent answer when I first explained my thoughts on 110. But basically, if Zionite is scum, Malakittens probably isn't scum because she probably would've tried to derail the wagon on me (she literally said she would've voted me but liked her vote on Zionite better). If Zionite is town, Mala
could
be scum sticking to Zionite's wagon, giving reasons to stick to it that looked similar to what other players said. I only say
could
because that's how it felt gut-wise. The previous non-pairing of Malatown/Zionscum has actual logic to it.

It isn't as big as the walls previously, but chances are, you won't need to read it thoroughly if you don't want to. (I may refer others to this later if I need to.)

Also,
UNVOTE: Zionite
Here's the deal: if we remove the wagon from Zionite and his scumhunting afterward seems genuine, I'll leave Zionite alone. If his scumhunting still shows to be lacking, I'll pressure him back on with a vote again.

VOTE: Wisdom
He needs more pressure; thing is, yeah, he isn't answering every question, but when he asks Rach to give reads when Wisdom won't even give his own
when asked to
, that's a problem.

Grimgroove is asking a lot of questions with plenty of effort to make sure every detail is panned out. I'm also thinking Grimgroove is town.

...and now I have no strong scumreads. :(
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't want to give them before Rach does, nope.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 208, Wisdom wrote:I don't want to give them before Rach does, nope.
Would you give your reads after Rach does, then?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Wisdom »

Maybe
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Helpful.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I can't see any town-reason not to give reads.
Can you, Wisdom?
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:26 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I can?
I do it all the time.
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

No reason to give your town-reads(which is what I mostly have) to scum.
You know who I scumread.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 214, Wisdom wrote:No reason to give your town-reads(which is what I mostly have) to scum.
You know who I scumread.
If you would've just said that, we wouldn't be in this situation. I know that some players don't like revealing town reads for that exact reason.

Is Rach your only scum read at the moment?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

More or less.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Okay. So you said earlier you don't like the Zionite wagon. Do you have a specific person or specific people in mind that you think are likely scum on Zionite's wagon?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

Miss Destroyer maybe. We need to hear from them.
Zionite
Zionite
Goon
Zionite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Zionite »

In post 214, Wisdom wrote:No reason to give your town-reads(which is what I mostly have) to scum.
You know who I scumread.
It makes it easier for town to give town reads. For example, a player giving town reads makes it much harder for themselves to switch later when it's convenient, something scum like to do.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

I agree.
However, when everyone gives out town reads, scum can just copy the most common ones and give those as their reads.
Like how Rach had to state that Horus is a town read for his efforts, after a bunch of people stated it.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by RachMarie »

yeah cause we all know I never have reads of my own right [/sarcasm].

Yeah and who will you look at when I flip TOWN eh? Wis iffen you are town in this game you need to take off the confimation bias glasses and look at the big picture... You tunneling on me so hard core is either

You are town and misreading me due to the bias

OR

You be scumz going for the easy peasy mislynch...

yeah I see Horus as prob town... the fact that he turned out to be an alt of Mew's kinda solidifies that read for me even more since I have played with Mew before.

I also see DKB as prob town....

I am not yet sure of Wis still trying to peg him...

Still leaning toward Zionite as scumz but some of his more recent posts feel more towny...

Still working on pegging Fuzzy and Grim both of whom are good players and dont let the join date fool you on Grim.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I already stated I am not liking the fact that miss D hydra (and I know and have played with both heads of that hydra several times though HD more completed games than Mara) just not posting

at mod is it possible to use a large cattle prod on the hydra? This is getting ridiculous

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 221, RachMarie wrote:Yeah and who will you look at when I flip TOWN eh? Wis iffen you are town in this game you need to take off the confimation bias glasses and look at the big picture... You tunneling on me so hard core is either

You are town and misreading me due to the bias

OR

You be scumz going for the easy peasy mislynch...
Holy shit, that's an overreaction if I ever saw one
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by RachMarie »

yeah I am a tad annoyed you do this every game, get me mislynched. So far I think we have not had a game where I was scum and you were town...

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”