thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 795, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 793, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 756, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:mollie seems more passive than I'm used to
wat

how am I passive. I am mostly ignored except by you and os so there is not much to do and I am pushing on my scumread on matt.

why are you misrepping my play in this game.
why would you even respond to such a bullshit post?
okay this has been covered.

I have you, hd, molla and mebbe orc for town. thinking I am putting chik in there too. mebbe hoopla as well. that wagon was poorly timed for it to be town motivated.

not liking josh, hiraki or matt <----those feel the most out of step to me
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

what do you think kanye
whew!
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

let me give u a raincheck on that q
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

I just ISO'd Lyman and WOW it's somehow more uneventful then the PerV's ISO. I don't like either, but really, Lyman's is tons worse. 20 posts mostly baseless votes... yeah, you're scum.

And then there's this whole disappearing act after he's been wagoned up. Anyone play with him before to know if this is indicative of anything?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mollie I am willing to work with you
Why do you think I am actively trying to ignore you? That offends me on a personal level. If I am ignoring you it isn't on purpose and is a result of my lack of attentiveness

I still have niggling suspicions about Hoops, but her wagon went nowhere and I agree with the suspicions about Iec that she enumerated.
He was quick to come to Matt's defense which is what I found the most intriguing about his play

Josh looks like the only realistic option at this point. And it looks like I'm finally understanding what Sixty meant in that quote I read.

VOTE: josh
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 791, kanyeknowsbest wrote:orc can i take your vote change to mean youd rather lynch pv than chexflip now?
Sure
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:24 pm

In post 803, chkflip wrote:I just ISO'd Lyman and WOW it's somehow more uneventful then the PerV's ISO. I don't like either, but really, Lyman's is tons worse. 20 posts mostly baseless votes... yeah, you're scum.

And then there's this whole disappearing act after he's been wagoned up. Anyone play with him before to know if this is indicative of anything?
Hnnnmmg see see see

Scum scouring for easy lynch

I really dislike Chk right now especially with the whole "Nobody is listening to me" business after almost zero effort on his part. I mean that doesn't seem townie
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

any particular reason why your opinion on whos scum seems so very flexible orc? your last 3 votes have come in quick succession and appear to be going for whatever looks like it might shape up to be an easy wagon. and yet you still avoid the josh wagon like the plague?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:27 pm

In post 796, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 773, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 766, chkflip wrote:aka your emp vote was garbage.

now you've got someone that agrees with your "read" on me so that's more viable to be fruitful.

lolplease
See this is the kind of posting I find mre likely to be scum garbage than town garbage
I watched chikflip sub into a very townie slot and somehow managed to scummify it to the core, lol. if I was not so sure about my nachoscum read I would have voted for him if I was still in the game but I knew nacho was scum. I replaced out of that game unfortunately so did not get to play with chikflip he subbed in when I subbed out (he didn't replace me) I would have stayed in it if I knew chik was subbing in but I was just very sick of the brewing bromance between 2 players it drove me nuts.
So calibration on my end?

I mislynched Chk once before and was about to mislynch him another time, but that was fairly early in my career and I feel like I can read him better now.

The downplaying of his opinion and frustration seems faked and from a scummy angle

And he avoids me like the plague
You don't put Chk in your town bloc so I appreciate you reconsidering because he's not town I think
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 pm

In post 807, kanyeknowsbest wrote:any particular reason why your opinion on whos scum seems so very flexible orc? your last 3 votes have come in quick succession and appear to be going for whatever looks like it might shape up to be an easy wagon. and yet you still avoid the josh wagon like the plague?
I haven't been avoiding the josh wagon. I just don't find it productive. I gave my thoughts on it

I'm trying to shake things up because sitting on my hands waiting for a josh wagon or Chk or whatever does nothing and leads to a stagnated town

I don't have any strong reads because of the time I've been away from the thread. I'm trying to establish them right now

Votes IMO should be used liberally
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:31 pm

In post 807, kanyeknowsbest wrote:any particular reason why your opinion on whos scum seems so very flexible orc? your last 3 votes have come in quick succession and appear to be going for whatever looks like it might shape up to be an easy wagon. and yet you still avoid the josh wagon like the plague?
Also there are like five easy wagons in this game

If I wanted to be scum I could just do what you are Doing and slap a vote down on one of then and then shut up to let town die
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Moll:
Sorry I got the impression that you were being passive because I didn't catch up completely and your last few posts looked that way to me.

I think we need to sort out Chk and you need to explain to me why he's town other than "he's usually scummy". Talk to me about why I'm wrong wrt this game specifically

Why hiraki
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm avoiding you? That's adorable. All you've said is I'm "downplaying" myself which, hey, I do all the time. So I don't know what you want to hear from me. And you're just going to quote me and say "well this isn't from a town mindset imo wah wah wah" so I'm not particularly interested in reading you bitch about something you know nothing about. You can't read Harry Potter properly get off your horse, guy.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:55 pm

The "you don't know me" post

Textbook.

VOTE: Chk
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 804, Oversoul wrote:Mollie I am willing to work with you
Why do you think I am actively trying to ignore you? That offends me on a personal level. If I am ignoring you it isn't on purpose and is a result of my lack of attentiveness

I still have niggling suspicions about Hoops, but her wagon went nowhere and I agree with the suspicions about Iec that she enumerated.
He was quick to come to Matt's defense which is what I found the most intriguing about his play

Josh looks like the only realistic option at this point. And it looks like I'm finally understanding what Sixty meant in that quote I read.

VOTE: josh
jesus christ

I SAID YOU WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WASN'T IGNORING ME

do you find matt suspicious? if you do then why are you not voting him? if you don't then how does josh's quick defense of matt look bad?

if josh is town I think someone needs to sneak onto his wiki page and say, "player will make horrifyingly scummy posts, treat with CAUTION".

josh just moved to unsure with the speed of the bw

chik you are all over the place, talk to me. I liked your opinions in your big long catchup post I mean you actually gave some unlike scummy looking matt. what is your opinion on matt
whew!
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Also looking at chk's wiki page he gets NKd fairly often

Hmmm
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 808, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 796, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 773, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 766, chkflip wrote:aka your emp vote was garbage.

now you've got someone that agrees with your "read" on me so that's more viable to be fruitful.

lolplease
See this is the kind of posting I find mre likely to be scum garbage than town garbage
I watched chikflip sub into a very townie slot and somehow managed to scummify it to the core, lol. if I was not so sure about my nachoscum read I would have voted for him if I was still in the game but I knew nacho was scum. I replaced out of that game unfortunately so did not get to play with chikflip he subbed in when I subbed out (he didn't replace me) I would have stayed in it if I knew chik was subbing in but I was just very sick of the brewing bromance between 2 players it drove me nuts.
So calibration on my end?

I mislynched Chk once before and was about to mislynch him another time, but that was fairly early in my career and I feel like I can read him better now.

The downplaying of his opinion and frustration seems faked and from a scummy angle

And he avoids me like the plague
You don't put Chk in your town bloc so I appreciate you reconsidering because he's not town I think
okay I will leave him out unless I get a really good read. problem is I have no baseline cos I have never played against him as scum I just know he can look kinda scummy as town.

eta: orc, I know, that is why his lynch can wait
whew!
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

vote orc
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Okay

But using that same logic Matt also has instances of demotivated tkwnie
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:16 pm

In post 817, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote orc
Hmm
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 811, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Moll:
Sorry I got the impression that you were being passive because I didn't catch up completely and your last few posts looked that way to me.

I think we need to sort out Chk and you need to explain to me why he's town other than "he's usually scummy". Talk to me about why I'm wrong wrt this game specifically

Why hiraki
hiraki is a tough read to explain. in titanium he came in strong and actually did something that reminded me of what my very first mentor used to do as scum in games which is to teach people how to catch scum. then he skated for the rest of the game and everyone let him. I had him as scum, moved him to town at one point then moved him back to scum with the subtle ease in which he pushed my lynch.

he play here is definitely different but I want him more engaged, I have seen what he can do when he flies under the radar, hence my push.

talk to me about matt
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 818, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Okay

show me a game where he didn't give out town reads

not leading town isn't scummy. not giving out reads is
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 817, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote orc
you were treating orc as town like 5 minutes ago

can you give me your reads
whew!
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Was he town or scum in titanium? I assume the latter

During the short time I was here I think hiraki looked pretty townie for his (misguided) efforts to break the game

I don't know. It seemed so stupid I don't feel scumraki would've done it. Typically scum want to make boring and stereotypically townie posts to avoid attracting attention, yeah?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:32 pm

In post 821, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 818, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Okay

show me a game where he didn't give out town reads

not leading town isn't scummy. not giving out reads is
Okay I can live with that

I want to do some more sorting out before we settle on a lynch though

So we are looking at Matt/Josh together, and you think hiraki and I think Chk. Both of us have Kanye as town

Oh right

Talk to me about HD I have him leaning scum but that was a long while ago

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”