Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3022, Ghostlin wrote:Oh. For discussion purposes and because I want my stance out there:

Vote: Sajin
Whacha got against Sajin?
He's not that powerful of a voice, I think. When was the last time Sajin said something?
Feels like he might be taking a backseat.
Turns out he's not a super Sajin after all.

Anyway, I was sure I'd live 'till today because I wasn't being lynched and scum would rather kill people they think are PRs/good town players. I'm playing way too off-the-wall to ping as either, I'd imagine. Scum likes that I'm paranoid/misread 2. Scum wants me in a lylo situation. That's why I'm bulletproof. Or, at the least, seen as a weaker NK.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

Because he's looking at more things that just that which is in front of him.
Easy to get wrapped up in the big thing; its much harder to do the things that aren't in the open.
nacho wrote:It's a little dangerous, yeah, but picking on towngods early isn't necessarily a bad idea as scum. Yeah it's hard to tango with, but TD is a man that is occasionally a little hard to understand and so makes a great mislynch; arguing with me about it to win my support so he doesn't get blamed seems like a perfectly viable scumtactic.
Remember, I have little meta on everyone here but you.
I still think its a townthing.
nacho wrote:Hard tunnels the fuck out of TMT day 1.
He's not the only one who came down hard on TMT.
aj wrote:Says that BRO should be the day 3 lynch and the hydra should be the vig shot?
Ok yeah that's bad.

Tunnelling not necessarily a scumtell.
nacho wrote:but drops him in his next reads list without any explanation whatsoever
Ok yeah that is bad.
nacho wrote:That's fine. But his original work wasn't very good anywhere.
I'm still a big fan of original work.

Yo, Nacho. You make good points. I'm just not sold.
Its like Breaking Bad. I finished S1 today. It was good. Not sold.
I said I'd follow you if you asked it of me. I'll vote with you on AJ and take responsibility for my townread on AJ if he flips scum.
But I'm still holding onto this at the moment.
I'd reread but this thread is a monster.
And I'd like to keep the rereads down to a once-per-game deal.
ghostlin wrote: I don't like Vashoon's play. I don't like the uncertainty principle he creates: for example, after his gambit with 2 and another player: he calls 2 town due to the reaction to the gambit. He even used phrasing like '2's playing better than most of you' (a paraphrase, I admit) and the gambit created a false positive result, while it didn't fool anyone, if it did it would of cleared 2.
...apparently I missed a gambit

In post 3004, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2985, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2975, Varsoon wrote:hum. Didn't get what I quote tagged from the first page of ISO.

Regardless, B&B, why aren't you scum?
lol

I am going to love reading this scumboard

you said yourself you think 2 is a better player than all of us why the fuck do you think I would bus them like that. like that does not even make sense.
VARSOON DOES NOT MAKE SENSE
IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS TOWNGAMES (EVERY SINGLE ONE)
HE GETS LYNCHED D1
EXCEPT FOR ONE
WHERE I SAID THIS TYPE OF THOUGHT PROCESS CAN'T BE FAKED
IT'S TOO FUCKING CRAZY TO BE FAKED
AND IS THERE REASON FOR HIM TO FAKE IT
NO
HELL NO
UNLESS HE KNOWS I WILL TOWNREAD HIM FOR IT AND I WILL NOT BE AROUND FOREVER
SO IT'S A SHIT SCUM STRATEGY
VARSOON'S SCUMGAME IS BORING
boring as hell
he's sensible, he's too helpful, he doesn't rock the boat
when varsoon is town
he rocks the fuck out of every boat because his thought process is free. he has no reason to keep it inside; it's absolutely everywhere. that's what he is this game. at all.
I don't know what to say to most of this.
It reminds me of the 'shotty cant be scum because its shotty and his play is just shit'.
nacho wrote:UNLESS HE KNOWS I WILL TOWNREAD HIM FOR IT AND I WILL NOT BE AROUND FOREVER
Well you're around now.
I wondered if you'd make it this far, to be honest.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3025, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3022, Ghostlin wrote:Oh. For discussion purposes and because I want my stance out there:

Vote: Sajin
Whacha got against Sajin?
He's not that powerful of a voice, I think. When was the last time Sajin said something?
Feels like he might be taking a backseat.
Turns out he's not a super Sajin after all.

Anyway, I was sure I'd live 'till today because I wasn't being lynched and scum would rather kill people they think are PRs/good town players. I'm playing way too off-the-wall to ping as either, I'd imagine. Scum likes that I'm paranoid/misread 2. Scum wants me in a lylo situation. That's why I'm bulletproof. Or, at the least, seen as a weaker NK.
. It's a wall, but explains everything I don't like about Sajin.

In fact, the argument is how he using his voice. Also, being bulletproof because you're too kooky to be NKed doesn't really help us that much if we end up mislynching you anyhow.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2846, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2832, Andrius wrote:MELIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not as bad as fucking game of thrones tonight, but still
MELIAAAAAAAA
andy should be lynched for this alone. that episode had a lot of character development.
Also Reverend died like I hoped he would, but I'm a bit surprised it was by a
face mechon
, which probably means 2 scumteams.

YEAH UM YEAH 2 SCUM
YEAH
VARSOON WHAT NOT
WHAT
NOW

Vote: varsoon

Because yeah wishywashy defense of 2.
nope, reads as an independent especially with how the gameflow is going going

also where was nacho unloved
Scum.
Unless there's another miller claim but we're a bit late for that.
reads as a possible independent. from wiki:
echon (English dub: /ˈmekˌɒn/) are a "race" of mechanical beings who reside on the giant Mechonis, and are constantly at war with the Homs on Bionis.
It is unclear what their overall intentions are
, but they are a serious threat to any character unable to wield the Monado or an anti-Mechon weapon, as Mechon are impervious to almost all attacks. A stronger type of Mechon would be Ancient Daedala.
yeah, defo thinking indie
Wait what's with the sudden AJ wagon?
Did I miss some important information?
^ this is terrible
In post 2908, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2878, Andrius wrote:Nope. Nice try jiffy.
I'm personally thinking the second half of the wagon; scum bussing once they realize that 2 can't be saved.
andy.

my skin is really soft and I smell nice how come you can't tell when you are talking to a girl

I think you can

meh. venny looks like a derp hammer and the L1 vote looked natural.

so who are you thinking. varsoon? I don't think so.

how you are not scumreading aj. like you are really working hard at it
Again, I loved the GoT episode.
Still bad in the </3 sense.

I still don't think SK_FaceMechon makes sense unless Mumkhar.
But why would the mod reveal that in the flavor? That hurts the SK, if anything.

So sue me for missing things.
B2B wrote:andy.

my skin is really soft and I smell nice how come you can't tell when you are talking to a girl

I think you can
You give me too much credit.
B2B wrote:so who are you thinking. varsoon? I don't think so.
As scum? Yes, I'm considering it.
B2B wrote:how you are not scumreading aj. like you are really working hard at it
What is it with games recently and me defending someone hard against everyone else only for me to be right?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3016, Cabd wrote:
In post 3015, Andrius wrote:
In post 3014, Nachomamma8 wrote: TD and Andrius differences I can live with (Andrius especially, since mollie)
...someone explain this
because all I hear is cabd's voice in my head
Why is my voice in your head?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'll be around for a few more minutes then I'm off to Galahad Fortress.

That damn FORTRESS DEFENSE UNIT is seriously kicking the shit out of me.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3026, Andrius wrote:...apparently I missed a gambit
I know you said you wouldn't reread the thread, but I'm referring to the process he works out in .

and are both defenses of 2, including one where he says 2 is more Town than most players. I wanted his thought process because these posts clang and it seemed to be that it'd be more like town if Vashoon slid in his heels.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3026, Andrius wrote:I don't know what to say to most of this.
It reminds me of the 'shotty cant be scum because its shotty and his play is just shit'.
Privately, I enjoyed trying to lynch shotty, vezok and werewolf555 for this reason whenever possible. Sometimes I was even right.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3026, Andrius wrote:Because he's looking at more things that just that which is in front of him.
Easy to get wrapped up in the big thing; its much harder to do the things that aren't in the open.
There's easy, there's hard, and there's "simply not coming from scum". I could call going off on a tangent of his own hard, but there's no way in hell for him to sheep when we're lynching his scumpartner.
In post 3026, Andrius wrote:I'm still a big fan of original work.
What original work? And I would argue Varsoon has given us a hundred times the original work that AJ has, and yet you don't find him town? Why?
In post 3026, Andrius wrote:It reminds me of the 'shotty cant be scum because its shotty and his play is just shit'.
But it's not. I'm saying his towngame is fucking insane as shit, his scumgame is extremely calm. It's one of those smoking gun meta tells (like mollie. aggressive as town, passive as fuck as scum. Tierce: engaged, fierce, aggressive as town. Passive and coasty as scum.)
In post 3026, Andrius wrote:Well you're around now.
I wondered if you'd make it this far, to be honest.
Every day I breathe is a day I kiss the ground in front of me and drink from the clear waters that were given to me by the Almighty. But if Varsoon's strategy is "make Nacho townread me and carry me through endgame"? I'll be impressed, but it's not exactly longterm. I'm going to lynch scum until I see green, and then I will reanalyze. That's when I start to bend on the reads like Varsoon, that I have to defend from hell and high water but everyone else is begging me to throw him into the fire.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Thanks for having my back, for now, Nacho.
I assure you, I'm town in this game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

@Ghostlin:
I'll give this thread one reread.
You can cash that in now or you can wait for D4/D5 when tons of people are dead and I am in serious need of ENERGIZERBUNNY in the game.

PREDITS:
Nacho wrote:There's easy, there's hard, and there's "simply not coming from scum". I could call going off on a tangent of his own hard, but there's no way in hell for him to sheep when we're lynching his scumpartner.
Fair enough.
Nacho wrote:Every day I breathe is a day I kiss the ground in front of me and drink from the clear waters that were given to me by the Almighty. But if Varsoon's strategy is "make Nacho townread me and carry me through endgame"? I'll be impressed, but it's not exactly longterm. I'm going to lynch scum until I see green, and then I will reanalyze. That's when I start to bend on the reads like Varsoon, that I have to defend from hell and high water but everyone else is begging me to throw him into the fire.
So this is me asking you.
Do you want me on this wagon?
ghostlin wrote: Privately, I enjoyed trying to lynch shotty, vezok and werewolf555 for this reason whenever possible. Sometimes I was even right.
We destroyed vezok in a D1 quicklynch in the game that got Nacho his title.
Funfact: In shotty's first ever game onsite we lynched him D1. Was scum.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3035, Andrius wrote:So this is me asking you.
Yes.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

varsoon wrote:2 (or Buildermar, at least) lost his mind and went so far as to call me retarded for suggesting it, as it seemed like a good way for 2 to get out of being wagon'd.
Both of their reactions and interests in it read as town to me.
/shrug.
WIFOM it if you want, but each player saw it as a way to finally confirm themselves as town (to some extent, at least), and were both quite upset that it was totally illegal.
I don't see how it suggest that they were TOWN.

wait.
It involved posting role pms yes?
So scum would confirm by posting their role PM, thus they couldn't do it because they have scum role pms.

One word:
Fakeclaims.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3036, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3035, Andrius wrote:So this is me asking you.
Yes.
You have my sword.
Unvote, Vote: AJ the Epic
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3037, Andrius wrote:
varsoon wrote:2 (or Buildermar, at least) lost his mind and went so far as to call me retarded for suggesting it, as it seemed like a good way for 2 to get out of being wagon'd.
/shrug.
WIFOM it if you want, but each player saw it as a way to finally confirm themselves as town (to some extent, at least), and were both quite upset that it was totally illegal.

wait.
So scum would confirm by posting their role PM, thus they couldn't do it because they have scum role pms.

One word:
Fakeclaims.
The idea was that they couldn't fake-claim their flavor because other people would have three examples to use to scrutinize it.
/shrug
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3039, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3037, Andrius wrote:
/shrug.

wait.

One word:
Fakeclaims.
The idea was that they couldn't fake-claim their flavor because other people would have three examples to use to scrutinize it.
/shrug
Now you're just being overly dumb. Any mod worth their salt made the fakeclaims along with the role cards, so the flavor would match perfectly.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by Sajin »

In post 2898, Ghostlin wrote:So, in my read of the remaining four/five people on 2's wagon, I started with Sajin. (The following people had no connection to 2: BRO and Mac and I had cleared them of associative tells/nothing clanging wrong in their ISO. Venmar/don't fucking care...well, honestly, DFC did NOTHING day 1, and Ven's not be indicatively telling.)

A bit of background: I liked an early post by Sajin in my catchup, but nothing he had done recently had really meshed well with me. I was, however, expect in general a townish push in 2's direction, interaction. For example, BNB was mentally cleared by me from a null due to his fight with 2, I couldn't see the fabrication there. I found some things that bothered me. I did share this with Orc last night, although I am changing it up a little bit in case of the whole 'thou shall not quote outside this thread' is a rule.

I'll sort this into two categories: things that are more having to do with association, and general tells for me, so the players not buying 'scum on the 2 wagon' can ignore any ravings I have in the second half.

Things that bother me in a scummish way:

*No reads post. While he does have some stances, Town players are quick to have a progression of reads with set reads. He's missing the 'set reads' part of 'progression of reads'. I'm not sure this is the same thing that Nacho and BnB talk about when they talk trajectory. (I will talk more about progression of reads in a part below.)

*He rolefishes Sven by asking point blank what his role name was. (I'm talking about 190, if you want to play along.) Admittedly, this could be taken out of context. I'm not thrilled 100% of him asking more information about how our neighborhood works either or AJ doing the same, but I concede that might be paranoia talking. Yes, I answered the questions he posed mostly because they don't give scum a huge advantage.

*There's some causal cogitive dissonance between his stance in #2060 with KBW and his stance later in #2086. Granted, you could argue he's talking mostly about fluff in his stance in #2060 and #2086, but the very essence of not contributing to Town is not posting hardly anything at all; so the stances to me read awkward. (Note: I didn't share this with Orc, I just noticed it myself.)

Associative Things (2 wagon):

*He votes 2 in #2060, but the remainder of his push, the person he most interacts with the remainder of the day is Venmar. He even mentions accusing Venmar in one post. He doesn't push 2 at all except to mention it'd be ok for SAD to vote them in #2556. The posts don't indicate any interest in attacking 2 further. There's no natural progression there, not even a half-way passive '2 is scum' post. In other words, he votes someone and doesn't seem that interested in their lynch. He's more interested in cross-examining Venmar (which, my read last night made me think he thought Venmar was scum).

Also, he forms a causal link in #2556 to BnB, who is generally seen as town by saying to SAD 'You may sheep me and BnB today...'. This is a 'town by association' trick. Smooth.

*There's no other interaction between him and 2, and the reasoning for the 2 wagon is incredibly weak. He mentions that Fery is defensive (which is almost verging on tone), can't read the other half of the hydra; and doesn't ask another question. In fact, if 2 asked him a question, he doesn't answer it, and 2 took swipes at a lot of people, Nacho and BnB among them. It makes no sense and is tied with the bullet point above. If you can't read half of a hydra, why wouldn't you interact with them as much as possible.

More to come, and I will be voting but I want an answer from Varshoon about my question.
If your logic is rolefished Sven, therefore scummy that is a horrible horrible logic fail. If you would call that rolefishing, then I would rolefish a miller claim again and again and ask for clarification on a claim again and again. That is what I did with both miller and neighbor claims. I laughed when I read this logic. Please, tell me how if I was scum I would gain an advantage by doing those? Sven/rev was obvious town.

I disagree with your logic about hydras. I had a scum read on fery due to meta, but I could not read the other half. I also have a town read on mollie due to meta but I cannot read majiffy. But BECAUSE they are hydras that is perfectly fine because they only have one alignment. I have no need to get a read on the one half applies to the other. This is the great thing about hydras. Why would it matter if I cannot read the other half of the hydra in both of these cases? It doesn't....

@Ghostlin: clarify why my handling of Sven or my stance on reading one head of a hydra should be remotely considered scummy.Also, how experienced of a player are you? (And if you would not mind, let metal sonic reply to the case/my response first)
In post 2883, Venmar wrote:By the way, I did answer it before.
In post 2564, Venmar wrote:
In post 2559, Sajin wrote:
In post 2558, Venmar wrote:
In post 2552, Sajin wrote:@Venmar- Have a spine please. If it is a gut feeling and you felt like posting about it, it must be because you were trying to convince someone else of your position. Yet you have nothing to backup your position. This earns scum points from me.
- Lol wtf is this.
It is a proper reasoned accusation. What is the point of your post? If you disagree with what I said, say so and explain.
- No, it's nitpicking, and your reasoning is incredibly stretched to say the least.
Here I think.
Really venmar? Really? You know that was not good enough for me. I would think you would be willing to give a few more words on the subject rather than what I can obviously see for myself already.

Vote: Venmar

In post 3005, Nachomamma8 wrote:Varsoon town:
In post 51, Varsoon wrote:I'd rather lynch the newb. Why? It prevents you underestimating them, and, furthermore, you can meta the experienced ones. Every scum has the same level of power in the game (that is, a night kill) outside of PRs, so if it's equally likely that both are scum, the question becomes not so much who holds tangible power but what the nature of intangible power is.
Varsoon scum:
In post 23, Varsoon wrote:
In post 22, JasonWazza wrote:Oh right, now i get you, it read like scum sitting there forgeting that confirming someone town means confirming the scum

Makes sense.
Still, I don't want the time issue to make us over-rush things. We should be really sure about who we lynch. I'd rather not risk a mislynch on something that isn't substantial, or a fluke.

That said, I wish Voided could come in and make some comments. It hasn't been that long since his last post, but I feel like it's better to have a lot of posts and interactions to look at and garner reads from rather than just a few.
Varsoon town:
In post 81, Varsoon wrote:
In post 79, PimHel wrote:No, you didn't. But if you start talking about 'not-so-talkative' people, you should have at least players in mind.
Because it's way too early to talk about things like that. Take me for example. Just after you posted it, I was done with dinner. Before I started posting, I only had 1 post. Why? Because of my sister's birthday, staying over at my boyfriend's and work. People have lives and calling them out after one day of playing is bad.
I want the pre-game over and you, Serra and Untrod caught my interest during it. For me, it's good enough to look at it.
Pre-game is over.

Let's keep our personal lives out of the game. ATE comes up sometimes and I'd rather it not in this one. I've seen games where scum has lurked 15 pages and made clever dodges about family and loved ones in order to dodge suspicion. We all, as players, understand that people are busy and can't lurk the forums 24/7. I think that we can also agree that if a player makes no post within about 5 days, they should be scrutinized.

With as many power roles as there are, it's an interesting set up. We, however, should play as if there are just town and mafia for now. PRs can become an issue to think about after the first day. Talking about it today will only lead to fluff discussion and won't get to the core of what needs to get done--scumhunting.

I'm going to go on a limb and say that one of the people posting so far is scum. Why? Scum often posts early on in threads instead of waiting to introduce and post. Also, it's statistically likewise, too, assuming a 1 to 3 scum/town ratio.
Varsoon scum:
In post 57, Varsoon wrote:@Orozorro: I don't like participating in RVS. I'd rather do something to get players engaged and out of random voting and flinging baseless accusations until something sticks.

Yeah, that should definitely read "I'd rather not give them that pleasure."

I'm kinda curious as to what AA means about balancing it out, myself.

Orozorro, what do you think of the other players?
I like this post. This is exactly what I felt day 1 too from some different posts. I think Varsoon is town though.
In post 2825, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 2811, Cabd wrote:No fucking way waynegg would be scum and forget mac is dead. He'd have read the shit out of his quicktopic. Twice for good measure.

Townslip
It might have been on purpose

Sajin, put it into credit for me kthx

I may need to re-iso aj again
Interesting. Callous disregard to my previous comment.

Metal Sonic: What do you think about what ghostlin posted about me? What do you think about my response?

(I would prefer to have metal sonic's opinion on that case before you reply, ghostlin if you do not mind).
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sajin, what do you think about AJ?

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh come on not even a single laugh for my funny lolpost?

Fine. I see how it is.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3043, Cabd wrote:Oh come on not even a single laugh for my funny lolpost?

Fine. I see how it is.
I did enjoy it but I didn't want to quote it in my wallpost then got sidetracked by Andrius.
I am very sorry :(

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3044, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3043, Cabd wrote:Oh come on not even a single laugh for my funny lolpost?

Fine. I see how it is.
I did enjoy it but I didn't want to quote it in my wallpost then got sidetracked by Andrius.
I am very sorry :(
I forgive you, how can I stay mad at you?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Especially on your scumday.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm 4 years old!

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

Just you wait mollie. Kidnap him and take him to Sweden, and he'll be legal in only 11 years!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Happy Scumday Nacho! :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”