[Mini 1447] Misaligned Malignant Multi-verse Mafia (abandon)

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Empking »

Votecount 2.2

Whiskers (2) - PimHel, Arc
Empking (1) - Riningear
Tammy (1) - Empking

Not Voting (7) - FuDuzn, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Serrapaladin, Whiskers, The Avering

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

I don't think town would repeat 'I'm town' as often as you do, especially since you claim to consider me town. Your repetition of 'I am not town' gets in the way of the scumhunting process.
Last edited by Jebus on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Tammy »

Then you clearly have not been in or read many games with me. Yes, I call myself town when I'm town because it's the truth. Calling myself town when people are calling me scum does not get in the way of the scum hunting process, now you're just getting silly and you're overexaggerating again. And what does me considering you a town read have to do with anything? It makes more sense if I call myself town to someone I'm considering as town. I don't need to convince scum I'm town, they already know I am.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Empking »

In post 851, Tammy wrote:Then you clearly have not been in or read many games with me. Yes, I call myself town when I'm town because it's the truth. Calling myself town when people are calling me scum does not get in the way of the scum hunting process, now you're just getting silly and you're overexaggerating again. And what does me considering you a town read have to do with anything? It makes more sense if I call myself town to someone I'm considering as town. I don't need to convince scum I'm town, they already know I am.
Yes and you're not convincing me that you're town. You are simply asserting it repeatedly.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Tammy »

Well I'm sorry that my inserting logic into your wtf theory is so confusing for you. Hopefully the rest of town still has their brain cells intact.

And that's a lie and a stretch. I am not simply asserting it repeatedly. I'm explaining to you why your scenario does not make sense. You're acting as if you came up with this rock solid scenario, and I went "no, I'm town" instead of breaking down why it doesn't make sense.

But, I'm done. This isn't productive and I have work to do. You are not going to convince me that I'm the scum I'm not, and apparently logic does nothing for you.

I really really really really really wish you were scum this game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Tammy »

Also, I'm considering you as town because two people I'm town reading say you are. This level of engagement in the game and this weird scenario do not strike me as what you would do as town, but hey what do I know.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Empking »

In post 853, Tammy wrote:Well I'm sorry that my inserting logic into your wtf theory is so confusing for you. Hopefully the rest of town still has their brain cells intact.
Saying 'I'm not scum' isn't logic It's an assertion. Are your posts full of only that assertion? No, there are other baseless claims too.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 855, Empking wrote:
In post 853, Tammy wrote:Well I'm sorry that my inserting logic into your wtf theory is so confusing for you. Hopefully the rest of town still has their brain cells intact.
Saying 'I'm not scum' isn't logic It's an assertion. Are your posts full of only that assertion? No, there are other baseless claims too.
Huh funny, I was viewing all of your posts as being baseless assertions because that's what they actually are.

Explaining to you why they don't make sense was what I was doing.

Now you're just mudslinging.

So, empking, did your team withhold their kill so you could make this baseless assertion of me being scum? Here's my problem with you empking. I don't think you're a moron, so for you to actually double down on a scenario that makes no flipping sense whatsoever, is really making me doubt you. I just don't see how if you are town, you actually don't at least consider what I'm saying. Instead you make up even more implausible scenario's and then you say all I'm doing is asserting I'm not scum, when what I'm doing is driving holes in your stupid ass theory.

I said I was done right? Okay, I'm done now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Empking »

In post 856, Tammy wrote:
In post 855, Empking wrote:
Huh funny, I was viewing all of your posts as being baseless assertions because that's what they actually are.

Explaining to you why they don't make sense was what I was doing.
You have not been explaining anything. You have asserted that you were town. You have said you wouldn't have killed TCS, as scum, until you changed your mind and said you might. THe most important thing you've done is your constant 'nice town read I have of you. Shame if something happened to it' rhetoric.

The central point I have against you is the complete unlikelihood of there being a full Vig.
Your rebuttal: I wouldn't have claimed Vig in case there was a full vig.
My rebuttal: That wasn't a realistic risk.
Your claim: Look at the kill.
My rebuttal: It isn't what you promised to do yesterday, and it's a kill that could have come if you thought TCS was a strong PR.
Your rebuttal: I didn't think TCS was a power role. I thought he was scum, and I vigged him because I thought FT was the counter wagon to scum TCS.

Fundamentally, you haven't countered the fundamental point that a full Vig being put in the game is very unlikely.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Tammy »

So, what it boils down to is you outguessing the mod. In a bastard game. In which we've been told not to outguess the mod. Mkay.

And nice way to misrep what happened Empking. That is not town behavior at all. I said I wouldn't kill TCS and I wouldn't. You asked me a yes or no question based on a hypothetical situation, and I answered. I didn't change my mind and say I might. I answered your fucking question based on a hypothetical situation. Gods I hope town sees what you're doing.

I KNOW FOR A FUCKING FACT THAT A FULL VIG WAS PUT IN THIS DAMN GAME, BECAUSE MY FLIPPING ROLE PM SAYS SO.

Stop trying to outguess the damn mod because that's my role, that's a fact, and there's nothing you can say to change it.

And your scenario is stupid. Hopefully someone else here is operating with brain cells.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm actually getting to the point where I want to be fucking lynched.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Tammy »

Seriously guys, are you sure this is empking town?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Tammy »

And riddle me this empking. If I were scum fake claiming vig and were trying to protect myself through that claim, why are you alive? Why didn't I shoot you, and claim to have shot whiskers and oops must have been blocked. Because if you're going to claim I'm fucking stupid, why wouldn't I just go all the way dumb and hope people bought it.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Whiskers »

Er... When someone else is stupid, you don't lynch yourself. You hammer into them and lynch them.
Also, Empking, if Tammy is really scum, then you take a step back and hammer into her when there's a bit more info-- because right now you're failing.
Also, Tammy,
YOU!!!!!#sdrlfhgrtvq
said this is empking-town, so uh, wtf!? []I'M[/i] not sure this is Emptown, but YOU are. Why the fuck are you asking the rest of the town to confirm your town reads??

Basically: Empking's argument is shit IMO.
Tammy's reaction to Empking's argument is less than reassuring.

In post 837, The Avering wrote:So I got some information on Hitler last night. Do I divulge?
I'm interested in the nature of this information-- role? Alignment? Wincon?

Once two people (the role-bearer and you) have information about a role, then that person's role can be confirmed. So, yeah. What do you know about Hitler? You have my permission.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:50 am

Post by riningear »

V/LA 'til Monday.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't know how to read empking. All I know is that he barely contributed to one game and he was town, but in a game here he was scum he contributed more. I thought he was scum at first, based partly on a theory that turned out to be stupid, then started thinking he was townish and when my town reads said he was town and they know this based on meta, I figured he was town.

I gt town paranoia. I've been there, Ive had my pet theories before which don't make sense. I don't peg empking as a player that falls into paranoia like tha so it's throwing me offt. And he's twisting things and leaving things out, which makes no sense for town at all. I just cannot see how he's missing my point and then refusing to see what I'm saying and reduce it to something that leaves out the crux of he rgument. I want desperately for him to be scum because the this would be him doing his job, but my town reads sy this is him as town so I'm left to contend with this stupid scenario and a refusal to actually listen to logic and what is actually plausible.

And if he's town his refusal to actually look for scum and to instead try to outguess the mod in a bastard game in which alignments can change will hurt town. He's so far down the rabbit hole there's no way for him to see light, they are a liability and so is the person they are lazer focusing on because the scum have a place to hide in the resulting distraction. Although the last couple times I was tunneled on like this it was by scum, so I just don't know what to think.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Really getting bored by this Tammy/Emp thing. Don't think scumTammy would claim vig, and don't have a strong scumread on Emp, either. Still want to lynch Rining, really. Tammy still might be sk, but I'm not worried about that yet.

It's a bit surprising Emp anticipated the lack of kill except Tammy's, I guess.
Wandering but not lost
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 865, serrapaladin wrote:Really getting bored by this Tammy/Emp thing. Don't think scumTammy would claim vig, and don't have a strong scumread on Emp, either. Still want to lynch Rining, really. Tammy still might be sk, but I'm not worried about that yet.

It's a bit surprising Emp anticipated the lack of kill except Tammy's, I guess.
Thank you!

There is something I'm wondering though. TCS died of hypothermia and a shot. I can't understand why mafia would kill him, but is it possible we both did? I thought that it was just flavor and that's how Grilles died in real life, but I just looked it up and he's still alive as far as I can tell.

(I still probably wouldn't fake claim vig as SK on day one unless there was no other avenue for me because it would pretty much ensure I wouldn't make it to endgame, but it's more likely that I would than as scum. And I can totally see where the SK suspicion would come from, especially with me being Patrick Bateman, so I'm not going to argue with you about that one. Just as a side note: I contemplated not even sending in a kill though because I was super paranoid that if I hit town I'd end up as an SK.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 839, The Avering wrote:
In post 826, Whiskers wrote:
In post 812, Whiskers wrote:I just want to survive long enough to have a shot at my third wincon, but that really depends on if the Town minds having a layabout living in their house.
I am a schizophrenic townie, I get powers at the start of each Day, maybe at random? My third wincon in based on that. Today I have a modified roleblocking power, the use of which I have detailed (or tried to) above.
Then why don't you mind if your powers are leashed?
I don't understand the question.
In post 801, Whiskers wrote:I'll gladly be put on a leash, at least until I've figured out if I can still win or not. At such time as I realize I can no-longer win, I will stop cooperating.
If I complete my tertiary wincon
(or or I gain some new wincon and complete it),
I will gracefully allow you to lynch me
, and I will exit the game.
Huh?

Are you willing to be leashed or not?

I don't buy Whiskers' claiming in the bolded above either (if you complete your wincon you would leave the game) but I also don't buy Tammy-as-vig. Happy for either to be lynched.

Unvote
Actually one other thing, I need to be the hammer on any lynches from here on out.
Why do you have to be the hammer? I don't trust you. I trust that you were town yesterday, but I have no reason to believe you still are.

I have a running theory. I think all you survivor types are among the threats to town that just be eliminated for town to win.

So, are you a modified survivor like TCS?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Empking »

Serra:
There are two possibilities.
1. Tammy lied and is scum. (Not a vig)
2. Tammy lied and is town. (No Whiskers kill)
Scum kept from killing for some reason.
The mod put in multiple killing roles including one full vig.

Use Occam's Razor for a second.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

I flove that the person who is coming up with complicated scenarios that make no sense is actually trying to apply occams razor.

I know for a fact the simplest nd most accurate reason is mine.

And I did not lie. Mudsling more.

And start fuckign scumhunting.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 869, Tammy wrote:I know for a fact the simplest nd most accurate reason is mine.
See this is a lie. You being town makes three assumption; you being scum makes on assumption (you didn't contest that) and one assumption is simpler than three assumptions.

You said you were going to kill QWhiskers. You deliberately didn't. That's a lie.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

That's false. I didn't lie.

Hey nacho, you're supposed to be town now right?

Explain to the fish why he's a bag of hot air...thanks.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 870, Empking wrote:
In post 869, Tammy wrote:I know for a fact the simplest nd most accurate reason is mine.
See this is a lie. You being town makes three assumption; you being scum makes on assumption (you didn't contest that) and one assumption is simpler than three assumptions.

You said you were going to kill QWhiskers. You deliberately didn't. That's a lie.
What didn't I contest? What huh? I have on contested every flipping stupid moronic dumb ass argument youve made.

So, empking do you ruin every game you're in?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 872, Tammy wrote:
In post 870, Empking wrote:

What didn't I contest? What huh?
That you being scum makes one assumption (thus is simpler) and that you being town make three assumptions (thus is complicated).

So, you've seen that your 'Keep voting me and I'll drop my town read of you' rhetoric has failed and you're going with 'you voting me is making the game unfun :pout:' the choosing the most effective mask is not classic town behavior, it's classic scum behavior.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

Why the fuck am I still arguing with someone who refuses to see logic.

This whiskers. This. Is why I want to be lynched. This will not stop. There is no chance in hell empking is ctually going to see logic in this game, and it's perfect for him if he's scum. No matter what I do or say this bulljit is going to follow me. You've got avering and empking literally refusing to do nything else, and it's going to stay that way until I'm gone.

And what further proof do you need than yesterday's lynch? I was pushing a non town lynch, but these fools refused to get on it in favor of a lynch on town. Can anyone guess what will happen today or tomorrow? Probably the same damn thing. That's why my lynch is a good idea because then maybe just maybe whoever is town can actually look for scum but it's almost definitely not going to happen while I'm alive. And I don't mind being the lynch if it will make people focus because I still win with the damn town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”