Mini 393- Vegas Showgirls- Game Over! Showgirls Win!

Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:51 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

evilandy wrote: And in the space of 2 posts and no extra votes you have gone from
"Please remind me why I'm scum again because I can't be bothered to trawl through all your witterings"
to
"Seriously though... if someone can remind me what I did, I'll do my best to explain it."

Another suspicous little U-turn - a dangerous manouver that often topples baseless bandwagoners.
Yeah that is an incredible piece of scumhunting. I've gone from "Remind me what I did" to "Remind me what I did". The cracks are really starting to show here.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
evilandy
evilandy
Goon
evilandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:05 am

Post by evilandy »

Tone!
WldHrtCgd08
WldHrtCgd08
Townie
WldHrtCgd08
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:07 am

Post by WldHrtCgd08 »

Glork wrote: As far as I can tell, WHC never really brought up Sailor Jerry's failure to defend himself (though I can see where you're coming from). It's entirely feasable that WHC simply didn't think about the fact that SJ hasn't posted to defend himself.
That was true. I didn't really bring that into account, because a lot of people weren't posting.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'll get a votecount done tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of mod attention. I didn't think this semester would be as packed as it is. :) I have 2 11 hour days, 2 9 hour days and a 2 hour day!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:29 am

Post by Adele »

Try harder, SJ. You expect everyone to post exactly why they suspect you, post attacks on other players too for parity, and all you have to do is say "oh yeah, that's not proof"? If you wanna defend yourself, you have everything you need right there in the thread - and it's not everyone
else's
job to trawl through and summarise it for you.
vote: Sailor Jerry
for hypocrisy.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:20 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Adele wrote:If you wanna defend yourself, you have everything you need right there in the thread - and it's not everyone
else's
I don't have any special desire to defend myself, in all honesty. I tend to find it easier to just claim. I'm happy to do this in due course. I'd do it now, but experience tells me that this doesn't tend to abate the angry mob, and I'm better off waiting. At least this way the lurkers have to at least
, even if you're preventing the idea of them being placed under any pressure :)

I think that in situations like this, where there's really no base to a bandwagon, it's a useful exercise to ask to have the reasons summarized.

The main reason for doing this is because you've all actually forgotten why you're voting me, and are now just doing so from the lack of any other viable option. Asking for a summary would bring home to you all exactly how shaky this bandwagon is.

And beware the peril of voting a player because you don't like his attitude! It doesn't make him scum!
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:34 am

Post by Adele »

Sailor Jerry wrote:
Adele wrote:If you wanna defend yourself, you have everything you need right there in the thread - and it's not everyone
else's
I don't have any special desire to defend myself, in all honesty. I tend to find it easier to just claim.
So, you don't even care about what's good play, what's good for your team; you only want to follow the easy route? I'd recommend you look into other forums to play this game on. I hear they have lower standards elsewhere.
evilandy
evilandy
Goon
evilandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:58 am

Post by evilandy »

Lurker hunt...

Its now been:
- 6 days since Ameliaslay posted - posted Sunday on another game
- 19 days since ubertimmy posted - posted on Friday on another game
- 28 days since Lucresia posted - seems inactive on the forum

Please mod:

It seems that we need a replacement for Lucresia (is she supposed to be still in the game?) and a prod for Ameliaslay and ubertimmy.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:30 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Adele - please don't quote me out of context.

I'm telling you that you'll find it a useful exercise to sum up the accusations against me. You'll discover that there wasn't really anything there in the first place.

I'm also telling you that the most useful thing for the town is to cast a wide net and put pressure on more people - as even evilandy appears to be doing. I suppose tenacity is admirable, but don't be blind to other possibilities. Is this a recurring trait in your mafia playing?

Again, I'd politely point out that I think the main reason you're driving my wagon so hard is that you don't like my attitude, rather than the fact that you think I'm scum. Consider whether that's smart play, and whether it meets the "high standards" that this forum apparently demands.

You may even find that my suggestions could be useful were I not forced onto the defensive by people pointlessly campaigning for my lynch, without even entertaining any other possibilities.

unvote, vote: ubertimmy
. This is exactly the sort of lurking that Adele's behavior encourages. ubertimmy's been active in other games I've been in, and is obviously taking advantage of the fact that so few people are required to contribute to this game. This is called lurking, and it's a genuine scumtell.

These are the things we SHOULD be looking for. Let's get on with it.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

The
The Mod Apologizes for Being Such a Slacker
Vote Count
Ubertimmy (2)- MeMe, Sailor Jerry
Totem (3)- Timmy, Lucresia, Glork
MeMe (1)- Ameliaslay
Sailor Jerry (2)- evilandy, Adele

I will poke Lucresia and Timmy. Deadline will be 2 weeks from today, 2/12/07 at 10pm EST.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:55 am

Post by ubertimmy »

Totem voters! Sailor Jerry voters! Lend me your ears!

It has become apparent to me that
both
Totem and Sailor Jerry are scum!

See here how Totem fishes:
Totem wrote: I still think the main question we should ask is:
Why somebody wanted to quickly kill Twito?
Somebody used a powerful ability to either stop Twito from doing something or to create confusion and cover something we are missing in the thread. Ubertimmy was the last one to disagree with Twito, but it doesn't look to me as a reason to kill. Maybe it's a delayed kill as Adele stated.
Here is where Sailor Jerry covers his scumbuddies tracks.
Sailor Jerry wrote:I have to agree that I think the idea of wagoning Totem for FOSing everyone is a but silly. Adele's right that it's nonsensical and petulant, but if that's a scumtell then I'm probably scum in every game I'm in :)

I agree that actively attempting to cast suspicion on everyone is scummy, but a line like "FOS: everybody" cannot really be taken seriously.

unvote, vote: Glork
. For making mountains from molehills.
Based on this and previous evidence, I suggest we lynch one of these fellows posthaste.

I, personally, lean towards Totem being the first lynch, however I am not against a Sailor Jerry lynch.

As to the question of other scumbuddies, I cannot currently say. Perhaps only time will tell.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Adele »

If we should back off someone because they straight-up tell us that they refuse to contribute (rather than, for example, lurking), what tactic do you think will be picked up by the scum? I can't trust someone who refuses to play the game, and I don't trust you. I believe that you're scum with a bad attitude.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Adele »

:oops: above was aimed at SJ
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:43 am

Post by Totem »

I second the request to prod/replace Lucretia.
ubertimmy wrote:Totem voters! Sailor Jerry voters! Lend me your ears!
All four of them not counting inactive Lucrecia. The rest should skip the post? (irony:off)
Ubertimmy shows up right after being accused of lurking and gives us two targets to choose from instead of putting pressure on him. How convenient. Win win situation for him.

I will go with evilandy and
vote: Ameliaslay
, the next person on lurkers list.
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by Glork »

Yeah, Timmy wins this one. I'm also liking my Totemvote, but I'm willing to let Sailor Jerry hang.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
WldHrtCgd08
WldHrtCgd08
Townie
WldHrtCgd08
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by WldHrtCgd08 »

I have to agree. After rereading everything I've come to the concusion they are both probably scum. I'm going to go ahead and
vote totem
for now. Then worry about SJ later.
evilandy
evilandy
Goon
evilandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:04 pm

Post by evilandy »

Well I'm up for either a SJ or WldHrtCgd08 vote. So what you say WldHrtCgd08? You switch your vote to SJ and if he is mafia you are then whiter than white?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:02 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

ubertimmy wrote:Totem voters! Sailor Jerry voters! Lend me your ears!

It has become apparent to me that
both
Totem and Sailor Jerry are scum!

See here how Totem fishes:
Totem wrote: I still think the main question we should ask is:
Why somebody wanted to quickly kill Twito?
Somebody used a powerful ability to either stop Twito from doing something or to create confusion and cover something we are missing in the thread. Ubertimmy was the last one to disagree with Twito, but it doesn't look to me as a reason to kill. Maybe it's a delayed kill as Adele stated.
Here is where Sailor Jerry covers his scumbuddies tracks.
Sailor Jerry wrote:I have to agree that I think the idea of wagoning Totem for FOSing everyone is a but silly. Adele's right that it's nonsensical and petulant, but if that's a scumtell then I'm probably scum in every game I'm in :)

I agree that actively attempting to cast suspicion on everyone is scummy, but a line like "FOS: everybody" cannot really be taken seriously.

unvote, vote: Glork
. For making mountains from molehills.
Based on this and previous evidence, I suggest we lynch one of these fellows posthaste.

I, personally, lean towards Totem being the first lynch, however I am not against a Sailor Jerry lynch.

As to the question of other scumbuddies, I cannot currently say. Perhaps only time will tell.
Anyone who thinks this post made ubertimmy
less
scummy needs to go and find those other forums of Adele's... the ones with the lower standards in scumhunting...
WldHrtCgd08
WldHrtCgd08
Townie
WldHrtCgd08
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:49 am

Post by WldHrtCgd08 »

evilandy wrote:Well I'm up for either a SJ or WldHrtCgd08 vote. So what you say WldHrtCgd08? You switch your vote to SJ and if he is mafia you are then whiter than white?
Not quite. More like I didn't switch my vote to him, I switched my vote to someone else. I am now suspicious of him, and I was not before.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

Lucresia has yet to pick up the poke. 24 hours before I look for a replacement.
-Susan Ertz

Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:35 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

I did note my absence in the V/LA thread.. btw. Mock trial Regionals to anyone who cares...
And I really never got a reply from Totem…
Adele wrote:I'd recommend you look into other forums to play this game on. I hear they have lower standards elsewhere.
Ouchie… but in sentiment I agree, looking for the easy way out helps no-one.
evilandy wrote:Well I'm up for either a SJ or WldHrtCgd08 vote. So what you say WldHrtCgd08? You switch your vote to SJ and if he is mafia you are then whiter than white?
Why WldHrtCgd08 again?
totem wrote:I will go with evilandy and vote: Ameliaslay , the next person on lurkers list.
Awfully coincidental that vote
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
evilandy
evilandy
Goon
evilandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:42 am

Post by evilandy »

Initially because in post 137 I asked WldHrtCgd08 to explain her suspicions of me and she never replied.

However now mostly because I detect she is shifting her posture to allow a vote on Sailor Jerry as she notices the winds changing agaisnt him:
WldHrtCgd08 in post #154 wrote:Well, the last couple of pages shifting everything to push for a lynch on Sailor Jerry, and I havent really seen anything to be that suspicious.
Then without ever mentioning SJ between these two posts:
WldHrtCgd08 in post #190 wrote:I have to agree. After rereading everything I've come to the concusion they are both probably scum. I'm going to go ahead and
vote totem
for now. Then worry about SJ later.
She has done this without ever explaining her reasons for being suspicious of him. So I suspect she is the scum partner of Sailor Jerry and is distancing herself from him.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:59 am

Post by ubertimmy »

I still believe Totem is the primary choice for a lynch today. I felt his last post was a sort of demoralizing attack, attempting to get me to unvote by saying LOL LURKER ON WAGON OBV WRONG. then voting a lurker. He didn't even address my attacks on him. Has anyone else noticed that Totem has not commented on Sailor Jerry either?

The two are clearly scum.

Totem's post also seems to suggest that I am scum. Interesting idea, although incorrect. However, Totem, if I am scum, why don't you vote for me?

WHOA. Just reread the page, and uh, Evilandy, what are you TALKING about? WldHrt votes totem... so you attack her for suspecting Sailor Jerry? I can KINDA see that you get that logic there, but.... it really sucks.

I'd rather lynch Totem, SJ is definitely a possible choice.
evilandy
evilandy
Goon
evilandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:47 am

Post by evilandy »

I think Totem is too busy trying to appear useful by lurker hunting to even consider voting for you Ubertimmy.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Glork »

evilandy wrote:I think Totem is too busy trying to appear useful by lurker hunting....
*coughuberscumtellcough*
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”