Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Scum didn't hold their kill. No reason not to.
Don't think we have a town RB since they probably would have claimed to block me to prevent varsoon's lynch.
Unlikely that red team shot Ghostlin.
Blue team's not dead. 14:3:3 makes perfect sense for a 20player game.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I think it's bit too early for a mass claim.
Tomorrow maybe.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

Just throwing it out there.

In that case:

I'm a JoaT.
Shot varsoon N3.
Protected Nacho N2.
Watched Nacho N1.

Thought he was town, probable kill target. Was quite surprised to see that NO ONE targeted him N1, and (obviously) no one killed him N2.

YES MOLLIE IM SORRY I LET YOU DIE
I THOUGHT I COULD GO OUT WITH THE GUYS FOR A DRINK
AND THE MINUTE I DO YOU WIND UP DEAD
THATS ON ME
thats on me honey
;_;

And yeah cabd too.

Man its like I'm Brynden Tully.
Spoiler: GAME OF THRONES 3.9 spoilers
I STEP OUT FOR ONE MINUTE TO TAKE A PISS
AND MY FAMILY AND KING AND PEOPLE ALL DIE

In other news Nacho not being dead AND not even being shot at yet makes me wonder. Like, after D1, I'd be hard pressed to pick ANYONE but him to be shot.
Anywho.

brb grabbing my breadcrumbs
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

Like, DayKill: bork is only so good. This game has flavor, so something like Monado Buster: bork would be more expected and legit.
Monado Buster is the name of my vigkill.
We can do whatever we want. BY THE POWER OF THE MONADOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I wield the Monado.
so let's chat and enjoy a sunny day well I am just loving this breeze what do you think.
‘The breeze feels so good. …You know, Shulk, I hope every day could be like this. Always.’

;_____; mollieeeeeeeee

Nacho you've been rather unloved lately but you've also been away right before deadline.
Unloved = no one targeted you N1.
I'll see you here tomorrow, Nacho.
That's a promise.
He’ll be here because I’m protecting him.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3478, Andrius wrote:I'll see you here tomorrow, Nacho.
That's a promise.
This one was quite obvious imo.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Anyway continuation from where I left off:

Despite what I said few posts ago, this post felt very town:
TMT wrote:GIF can you do me at the same time because we can do it in real time, we may not be on at the same time like this for a while
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3468, TiphaineDeath wrote:Option one: It was a protective role, and they didn't protect ghostlin. The only other person I can see being reasonably protected last night is our claimed joat. One of the shots could have been on andi and thus prevented, this is a credible option.
Option two: It was a role block based role. If this happened, role blocker come forward now with your target, we have likely caught scum unless roleblocker missed and one of the other options is true.
Option three: We have a BP in the game who someone tried to shoot. Relatively straightforward.
Option four: Scum Crossshot, I can see this as a possibility because the kill was a conf town.
Option five: The blue scum team is dead. I haven't done the math on this but in a twenty person game if there were only four scum total wouldn't they likely all be on the same team? I know this is setup spec, and that is dangerous, but 3 and 3 feels more likely, Simply because I've never seen a multiball game with 3-2, and 4-4 would be mega-imba.
Option six: Scum held their kill. Honestly this one seems like the least likely, just because like, why would you do it? Spinach suggesting this sets off alarm bells for me, may need to go re-read tmt.
I'm fine with mass claim and I like Nacho for today's lynch.

wayne
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by spinachattack »

I need to know one thing before I ISO please. Is English the second language for anyone left in the game?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Me.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Anybody else that you know of?
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Anyhow, in doing ISO work on every living player I will be using proven techniques that we used while doing investigations while I worked in the prison system. As flaky as some of the sound, they're all quite legit. Instead of spending time trying to convince you of these techniques, I'll just link you to a source where you can read it from someone else...

http://liespotting.com/liespotting-basics/words/
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by spinachattack »

TiphaneDeath
In post 901, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ok, I'm back, I am going to explain this to you all one more time and if you can't figure out the bloody obviousness of it all I'm going to give up because you're all a bunch of bloody dumbfucks.

Fact the first: I have never been in a game where scum fake claim miller early. After an investigation, sure, but I have never seen the gambit actually happen.
Fact the second: Nacho voting sven for his miller claim felt horribly opportunistic because of fact one.
Fact the third: When Nacho presented me evidence that this kind of thing does in fact occur, occurred in a game he was in, and is not a myth perpetuated to gain mislynches I FOUND THIS "INTERESTING" AND REMOVED MY VOTE.
Fact the fourth: The way sven is playing out this miller claim is not town. His multiple if I was scum if I was town posts really ping the scumdar for me, thus I voted him. I completely disagree with the stated fact that any miller claim creates wifom, that's bullshit.
Fact the fifth: This game moved so fast that when I got back from rehearsal last night I saw much more than I expected, some votes on me, and was already under an awful lot of outside the game pressure. This is not an excuse for that terrible post, merely an explanation.

Now that I'm done yelling at the people voting me, maybe I can worry about the rest of this stupid thread.

I'll admit to some amount of skimming here, I'm doing my best to read it all, but honestly a day and a half for this much is not reasonable. My best work comes from re-reads anyway so I'll work with what I've got for now. Aside from the sven scumishness two things stand out to me from the rest of this, post number 588, and 742.

588 screams scum at me. I don't know if this is completely true, see aformentioned skimming, but it feels like ghostlin is rehashing a bunch of points other people have made to make them look like his own thoughts. do not like this.

742 on the other hand earns my vote. We have self centered, wifom based, wagon hopping. If that isn't a bloody scumtell I don't know what is. And if you call omgus on me so help me I will reach throught he computer and punch you in the nose. You do not get to get off with that kind of bull because you happen to be voting the guy who caught you at it.

Vote Varsoon
Fact the sixth- when people are being deceitful they stop using contractions to stress their "truthfulness"
Fact the seventh- when people are being deceitful they speak in strict chronological order
Fact the eighth- when people are being deceitful they take a defensive tone; all of TD's fact the # posts were defensive as shit. What followed in the quote were his personal opinions and he reverted to normal speech patterns.
In post 962, TiphaineDeath wrote:I will not lurk X_X.

No actually varsoon if you had continued to push me after that post of mine I would have felt much less certain of my read on you.

See when I specifically tell you doing something would be omgus, i.e something generally considered anti town and bad, if you are willing to do it anyway that probably means your read is real and you honestly believe me to be scum. When I confront you with that obvious setback and you drop it, it feels like either your read was weak in the first place or your read was fake. I'm going for option two here.
In post 970, TiphaineDeath wrote:His catchup posts feel like they are all made of sheeping other people already stated opinions. Don't like it.
Again, lack of contractions until it gets back to his opinion.
In post 1217, TiphaineDeath wrote:I quite honestly have no idea what is being discussed here, and suspect about half the playerlist is with me X_x.
When someone's lying they over emphasize their truthfulness
In post 1497, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ok, Ima spell this out nice an clear in small simple words so maybe people other than nacho will pay attention. I want you to tell me in what reasonable universe a thoughtful isolation read takes less than a minute. Even go read my iso from that point back, for content not just skimming, and see how long it takes you.

This is a bonified bloody scumslip and I don't get how you people aren't seeing it.

You can't all be scum, and I'm reasonably sure you aren't all stupid either, so somebody tell me why I'm wrong.
Overly defensive...

There's plenty more, but I see no need beating a dead horse. If you want more examples, pick up his ISO at 1714. TiphaineDeath is scum.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 2605, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Okay ISOed MS. I totally agree with whoever said that the TD vote where he voted after one minute of saying he was going to ISO someone is scummy and artificial as hell. I also really don't like their early play where he seemed to not interact with anyone really and just throw up reads without reasoning. While I have done that in the past in large games just so I have something to look back on if I'm ever lost, he does nothing to really push his scumreads. Definitely willing to vote.

Will ISO some others later today.

PS: I'm in favor of a 2 lynch just so they would stop posting.
In post 2611, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 2607, Metal Sonic wrote:"one minute iso is scummy"

"reading fast is scummy"
Well no I think the point I'm trying to get across (and probably others?) is that saying you're going to ISO someone and then one minute later vote them means you really had no actual interesting in getting a read on them, and that you had already determined they're scumread and put in that BS about "ISOing them" to look like you're a townie genuinely attempting to figure out someone's alignment.
In post 3328, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Heh, good catch on Rach.

Gonna ISO Orc and Rach later today for relational clues, and maybe I'll get to 2 also (though I dread the day I'll have to read that ISO). Guessing it's 3/3/14, which makes the most logical sense.
Not many posts (12 in all), but in 1/4 of them he is overemphasizing. The rest of his posts are without content and/or hedging. SAD is probably scum.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3429, spinachattack wrote:
In post 3428, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3427, spinachattack wrote:Question before I vote. Do we want to utilize the full 13 days we have to work with? I'm starting to see this go in circles. With the lynch having been pretty much decided, I'm having doubts if there's going to be anything overly productive this day phase?
I thought I'd want to slow this day down because of the revelations to my D1 reads.
And then I realized that nah, not really.
You realize you just showed your hand, right? You didn't get that badge for being a slouch at this game. Much respect for that. If we lynch town, 2 town are killed by scum, and another by misguided vig it's game over scum wins. You've been hard on me throughout the game and then all of a sudden today you like me for town. I've been pretty susceptible to buddying in the past and I'm sure you read enough of that one game to know it. What was said earlier was right. With your credentials, as scum I would have just used my strongman kill on you and been done with it N1 if you were town. But you're still alive and kickin' 3 days in...
I stand by this. Nacho's is scum.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by spinachattack »

GiF I can't apply the same principles to and have no experience playing with. I find it odd all the Cop crumbs he seems to have laid down, yet says he's not Cop. A little help here would be nice. Everyone else comes up town. I was very surprised that MetalSonic came up town because I was sold on him being scum. So much so I read his full ISO three times. At the end of the day, though, town he is.

VOTE TIPHANEDEATH
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Oh yeah

~wayne
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3489, spinachattack wrote:I find it odd all the Cop crumbs he seems to have laid down, yet says he's not Cop.
Just a curiosity, but since I'm not a cop and you thought you saw my "cop crumb", what did you see?
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 809, GuyInFreezer wrote:Sheeping is not my style and
I'd rather find my own reason to vote/jump on wagon.

Even though I had a urge to just hardcore sheep Nacho/you lot of times.
In post 1238, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Erm I probably need something stronger than #1233 to be convinced
because I see replacing-out as null.

Also I have some games to catch up so I'll return with my thoughts on AJ later.
In post 1482, GuyInFreezer wrote:@Nacho: re: aj, ok. Re:cabd, ok. I can follow you there, even though
I'm kinda reluctant to accept it since I didn't came up with those myself.

Hey varsoon. Where are you?
In post 3196, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3194, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:GIF tell me what you are making of the game
idc what everyone says Varsoon is town.

MS is also town.
AJ can be scum even though i would like to find my own reason on him.
My townreads so far haven't changed yet.
spinach slot looks better imo.

I still think Sajin is town even with his awkward convo with Venmar.
I still think TD is scum, but it's just a gut now.

I'm being lazy but I just can't save myself from being tired tonight.

P-Edit: Oh that. I'll read it soon.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Eh.
I just had a uber-strong townread on Varsoon after talking with him at D1 and some read progression.
Now I know how to crumb cop next time I roll one :3
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Of course, of you're really not Cop the ones about having the need to find your own reason could also be scum slips. Town tends to act with a hive mind while scum tend to be more i dependent thinkers so tying a scum team together is more difficult. So, which is it?

~wayne
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3493, GuyInFreezer wrote:Eh.
I just had a uber-strong townread on Varsoon after talking with him at D1 and some read progression.
Now I know how to crumb cop next time I roll one :3
^Lol! That too!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

It's just that the "sheeping mindset" doesn't sit right with me.
It's probably because of my EM experience where ppl put sheeping as scumtell.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Sheeping rally isn't a strong scum tell. It's a double edged sword really. Without some form of sheeping a lynch would never happen, while sheeping without a strong set of town reads to work off can hand the game to scum. That makes it null IMO.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Yeah I learned that in this site. But the old habit die hard.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:53 pm