[Mini 1447] Misaligned Malignant Multi-verse Mafia (abandon)

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by Empking »

Votecount 2.7

Empking (3) - Riningear, Tammy, Whiskers
Whiskers (2) - PimHel, Arc
Tammy (1) - Empking

Not Voting (4) - Nachomamma8, Serrapaladin, The Avering, FuDuzn

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

PimHel has requested replacement. Seeking replacement.

In post 974, Whiskers wrote:It's not that particular thing, that is confirmation bias. It's your unceasing but unconvincing attack.

For instance this--
In post 935, Empking wrote:Unless Avering knows Tammy is Hitler? And also has that rolename?
Mentioning Tammy out of nowhere when she has nothing to do with the situ (am I right?) just looks bad. Like you can't possibly be bothered with anything else BUT TAMMY.

It's super late and I don't remember what your previous attack on her was, but it was very "meh." I said, "back off, Emp, and attack her again when there's more" but you ignored me-- I guess that's ok. But since you can't seem to
lay off
, and you haven't convinced
anyone else
with your tunnelling-- yeah. Having convinced yourself is confirmation bias.
, /quote]

Ah, I see where you're going wrong.the people hat have confirmation bias are the ones that have been convinced that she's town after her half-hearted AtE. Who do you think is less willing to admit they're wrong? Somebody who misread a town player as scum, as one is liable to do every game when town, or people who were taken it like gullible fools by a silly put-on tantrum? Remember that before the tantrum Tammy was a top suspect; I don't need to convince the town that I right, I need to convince the town that its not embarrassing to admit they were right before Tammy dropped her bouncing AtE bombs.
Last edited by Jebus on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Whiskers »

Accidentally put the votecount here. whoops!

No, I'm not convinced that she's town. but I'm also not convinced that
you're
town. and I'm not convinced by you that she's scum.

Her AtE made her look a lot worse, to me.
You attack on her makes YOU look a lot worse, to me.
So, her going from a townread to maybe even a null read for AtE (but not really, since it shouldn't affect her alignment or my perception of her at all). And then Her going back to a townier read, for defeating your weakass argument-- and she
defeated
it, not just "lalala, you're wrong". You actually
lose
points for pushing the weakass argument like it's valid.
Last edited by Jebus on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Empking »

In post 976, Whiskers wrote:No, I'm not convinced that she's town. but I'm also not convinced that
you're
town. and I'm not convinced by you that she's scum.

Her AtE made her look a lot worse, to me.
You attack on her makes YOU look a lot worse, to me.
So, her going from a townread to maybe even a null read for AtE (but not really, since it shouldn't affect her alignment or my perception of her at all). And then Her going back to a townier read, for defeating your weakass argument-- and she
defeated
it, not just "lalala, you're wrong". You actually
lose
points for pushing the weakass argument like it's valid.
I'm neither a Survivor or Scum. Unlike Tammy or you, I don't care about losing points.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Empking »

Urgh, and you're continuing the 'I found Tammy town' lie, she claimed for a reason because (collective) you did not find her town.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Jebus »

hp [leaves] replaces PimHel
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

First and most important question: why haven't we lynched Whiskers yet?
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Tammy »

ITT Empking continues to distort, misrepresent and outright lie. I hope you all see what he's doing.
In post 978, Empking wrote:Urgh, and you're continuing the 'I found Tammy town' lie, she claimed for a reason because (collective) you did not find her town.
False. I never had more than three votes on me. I was not a top suspect as you try to proclaim nor was I run up and forced to claim as you tried to previously characterize. I made a mistake by thinking it took 5 to lynch.

TCS suspected me but removed his vote and said I wasn't a good day one lynch before any of that happened.

The Avering suspected me because I don't have a changeable role and figured I must be scum, which doesn't have anything to do with my play. Also, I'm Tammy and he is contractually obliged to find me suspect in every game we play. He then correctly concluded that my refusal to be leashed was an indication that I am town but then today remembered I'm Tammy, probably got hit with a fine for thinking I was town, and continued to abide by his contract.

You suspected me.

Ringingear suspected me because I'm active and aggressive or something. (This is probably an oversimplification of why she suspected me.)

That, my dear, is not the collective town suspecting me and running me up to claim and then changing their mind because of my claim. No one else said that I was their top suspect or that they were willing to lynch me. Fuduzn was cautious about me but that's about as far as that went. The majority of town did not express suspicions of me in the first place, so what it actually comes down to is people who didn't suspect me, or at least voice that, not suspecting me after my claim.

The fact that you need to lie and distort to make me look like scum is really pathetic.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 976, Whiskers wrote: Her AtE made her look a lot worse, to me.
I get accused of this sometimes. I'm just saying what I think. It's not intentional, I sometimes get flustered when I'm suspected as town, and it's worse when I'm under stress anyway. It is partly responsible for my only mislynch though.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Empking »

If four people had you as a top suspect, counting TCS, then you were quite obviously
a
top suspect and quite likely
the
top suspect.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Tammy »

TCS had me as A suspect, definitely not a top suspect...his top was FourTrouble.

Ringingear had me as A suspect along with you.

I cannot help the Avering deciding I'm scum because I don't have a specified changeable win condition. That has nothing to do with my play, and everything with him assuming what's true for him is true for everyone.

The Avering still suspects me today because I'm Tammy and so do you. Ringingear might suspect me too, but the way your categorizing this is completely false. The rest of town did not voice these same suspicions to just change their mind after I claimed. And IF I had actually counted correctly, I might never have had to claim.

The only person here to raise some doubts about my claim that is rational is Serrapaladin. I still don't see myself fakeclaiming vig as SK, but I can see people being worried about that. And if you were town, you wouldn't be resorting to lying and distorting.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Jebus »

Mod Cutscene 2.1

askldgj;kjdahtkausjdf

He twists his arms over, replacing one with another. The other dove, fangs bared. He was ready to sink his teeth into victory, it was so close he could taste the blood. In a poof of smoke, the one disappears, and the loses sight of his target. Furious, he starts clawing at himself not even sure what to do - he had wasted his one shot!

With 9 able to vote, it now takes 5 to lynch.

Carry on.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Tammy »

Anyone care to explain?
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Jebus »

Deadline is posted for 11 days from now.

To clarify, the voteless person will not be revealed - they know who they are and if they vote it will still look like they voted, but it won't count.

And nah, no explanations.
The Avering
The Avering
Townie
The Avering
Townie
Townie

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:36 am

Post by The Avering »

So I've been fucked.

Okay so my primary wincon is to KILL HITLER (I can achieve this whether I am Town or Survivor). I can either do this via SHOOTING or HAMMERING him. I namecop'd Whiskers (he is Hitler) and then tried to use my single daykill on him. It was redirected back onto me, but apparently I can't kill myself, so instead I've lost my vote for the day.

I tried to win this way because I am scared on becoming a survivor and being killed.

PLEASE. Do not lynch or kill Whiskers or me. Allow him to survive to tomorrow, and allow me to hammer him.
I beg of you. I beg of you, naked and grasping at your sympathy.

I will win and leave the game, and not risk dying to survivor status :(
Please~
Begging naked for sympathy.
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Arc »

So we have two proven day vigs, both with extremely specific kill target and limited shots....

The multipage argument that stole all the interest I had in this game isn't as important now, I have new interest.

I knew that would happen again.

So, Avering, interesting power you have there....
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Yeah, the whole "Info/Hammer" thing was BS. I had info that Hitler was in the game from the start. My role is;

(a) Info on Hitler and the related Wincon
(b) Namecop
(c) Kill

I swap between Town/Survivor with 80% chance each night - didn't change last night, but THE FEAR is there.

Jebus-edit: This post was made by The Avering. This is his alt account.
Last edited by Jebus on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Empking »

I'm willing ton forgoe lynching Hitler today. Who to lynch instead?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Aurousvox = The Averning?

I feel better at killing Hitler know, don't keep around those you don't trust I say.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yes AV is the Avering.

And with all this craziness, *someone* still wants to outguess the mod? :facepalm:

I love how we have two now anti-town roles who care more about their personal win condition, and that's just OKAY. But, I make it clear that I don't even want to know your names because the only win condition I care about it my town win condition, and *someone* still actually wants to claim I'm somehow scum.

Maybe Nacho was onto something with Empking wanting me dead for his role.

Speaking of Nacho? Where the hell are you Nacho? You've been around and ignored this game for two days. I'm starting to worry about you!
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by riningear »

Don't lynch Hitler. Not yet.

Avering, you're cool, but I give no shits about your wingoal.

The finger-pointing role shit's getting dragged out and I'm really goddamn frustrated. Roles are important, but we're focusing too much on it, and we're just gonna leave the scum chilling out in their goddamn little beat-up Cadillac while we run around like headless chicken trying to figure each other out, completely distracted from scumhunting.

Every time someone outs their role in this thread, the entire focus shifts to that person for about twenty posts. For example. Yes, it is quite concerning that we have Patrick Bateman in our presence, but is Tammy scum? Why, in any universe or game, would a vigilante also be mafia? I even asked Jebus, he thought it was the dumbest fucking question he ever heard. Vigilante is third-party. End of story. If you can give a straightforward, better argument than Empking (who I still refuse to believe is town) that she isn't vigilante, then we can talk.

Give it another day. ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ

I'm still content with my vote on Empking because he has given me literally no reason to vote otherwise.

Right now, Empking is top of scum list. I feel like given what Avering has revealed thus far, he's safely not scum, and Whiskers has been straightforward about his role, which would be suicidal for mafia but in reality is a pretty third-party move.

Nacho and serrapaladin need to talk more imo.
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by riningear »

Also, yes, I just made a post that parallels the reason why I was suspicious of Tammy (aggression). Must be a frustrated-girl thing. #whoops
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 994, riningear wrote: Every time someone outs their role in this thread, the entire focus shifts to that person for about twenty posts. For example. Yes, it is quite concerning that we have Patrick Bateman in our presence, but is Tammy scum? Why, in any universe or game, would a vigilante also be mafia? I even asked Jebus, he thought it was the dumbest fucking question he ever heard. Vigilante is third-party. End of story. If you can give a straightforward, better argument than Empking (who I still refuse to believe is town) that she isn't vigilante, then we can talk.
Vigilante isn't third party. I have a town win condition, which makes me town. I can just kill people at night.

Sometimes mafia is given a VIG kill that is extra to their mafia kill. Hasdfgas once used a dayvig kill on his mafia partner and sailed to victory on it. Chesskid tried to do a similar thing during team mafia last year. They're rare, but they're not unheard of.
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by riningear »

In post 996, Tammy wrote:Sometimes mafia is given a VIG kill that is extra to their mafia kill. Hasdfgas once used a dayvig kill on his mafia partner and sailed to victory on it. Chesskid tried to do a similar thing during team mafia last year. They're rare, but they're not unheard of.
Ah, I've heard otherwise from others? Oh well. I was told that the vigilante role in general is implemented as third-party anti-town, so I'd really like to assume that you're being straight with us.

But the rest of my post still stands.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 957, riningear wrote:I totally believe that his alignment shifted, but I'm not sure what purpose that serves for him or us. Maybe not a good one, but he's certainly not scum the way he's acting. (・_・;)
It doesn't seem that way to me.
In post 966, FuDuzn wrote:I still say that lynching Whiskers is the smart move since he admitted he is not town and we can't trust to keep him alive to screw us over, especially in a game where who knows what the fuck is going on alignment wise.
There are probably going to be a lot of not-towns running around in this game, but I'm happier hitting scum.
In post 975, Empking wrote:Ah, I see where you're going wrong.the people hat have confirmation bias are the ones that have been convinced that she's town after her half-hearted AtE. Who do you think is less willing to admit they're wrong? Somebody who misread a town player as scum, as one is liable to do every game when town, or people who were taken it like gullible fools by a silly put-on tantrum? Remember that before the tantrum Tammy was a top suspect; I don't need to convince the town that I right, I need to convince the town that its not embarrassing to admit they were right before Tammy dropped her bouncing AtE bombs.
The convincing bit to me was the vigilante claim that means that she's probably not scum unless she's going for a really, really stupid claim.
hp [leaves wrote: post_id=5033063 time=1371242542 user_id=10128 post_num=980]First and most important question: why haven't we lynched Whiskers yet?
Because he's probably not scum?
In post 988, The Avering wrote:Okay so my primary wincon is to KILL HITLER (I can achieve this whether I am Town or Survivor). I can either do this via SHOOTING or HAMMERING him. I namecop'd Whiskers (he is Hitler) and then tried to use my single daykill on him. It was redirected back onto me, but apparently I can't kill myself, so instead I've lost my vote for the day.

I tried to win this way because I am scared on becoming a survivor and being killed.

PLEASE. Do not lynch or kill Whiskers or me. Allow him to survive to tomorrow, and allow me to hammer him.
I beg of you. I beg of you, naked and grasping at your sympathy.

I will win and leave the game, and not risk dying to survivor status
Please~
Why didn't you claim this before?
In post 993, Tammy wrote:Speaking of Nacho? Where the hell are you Nacho? You've been around and ignored this game for two days. I'm starting to worry about you!
Tammy.
This game is getting boring :(
In post 997, riningear wrote:Ah, I've heard otherwise from others?
Who the hell told you this?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 997, riningear wrote:
In post 996, Tammy wrote:Sometimes mafia is given a VIG kill that is extra to their mafia kill. Hasdfgas once used a dayvig kill on his mafia partner and sailed to victory on it. Chesskid tried to do a similar thing during team mafia last year. They're rare, but they're not unheard of.
Ah, I've heard otherwise from others? Oh well. I was told that the vigilante role in general is implemented as third-party anti-town, so I'd really like to assume that you're being straight with us.

But the rest of my post still stands.
Some people have personal viewpoints that vigs are inherently antitown roles and they do tend to hit town more often than scum. It's still a typically town role, and if played carefully is not necessarily antitown. But that's a matter if viewpoint.

A serial killer is typically a third party antitown role, and maybe that's what you're thinking of. Serial killers don't care who they kill because they need to eliminate mafia and town. Whereas vigilantes are typically town who are trying to kill mafia at night. But vigilante is a typical fake claim for serial killer. It's not very smart because a vigilante can't hope to make it to endgame once claimed and it's tough to kill townies repeatedly and get by with it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”