Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 3546, GuyInFreezer wrote:
I can see that SAD's posts are bad
but how are those fluff?
Good, you'll have no problem explaining why they're bad then?
In post 3547, Metal Sonic wrote:*
bad posts
+ instant lurking = scum sandwich
Good, and you'll have no problem explaining why they're bad then either?
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3389, Nachomamma8 wrote:SAD lynch should be easy by now. What thing has that slot done the entire game?
1) Made a shit case on Venmar
2) Called Varsoon out for fencesitting, then defended Varsoon after a confirmed not-bulletproof was shot and didn't die
3) Told everyone "gj with the catch on Rach"
4) Starts pushing a case on me because my scumread on you is TOO STRONG to be coming from town, even though it's in neither scumteam's interest to mislynch today.

If you want to dance with me, you can. I've been calling your slot scum for a while now; meanwhile, you've been ignoring me and not contributing shit to the game at all. I don't have to hold your hand and have you refuse to be dragged through the game to determine that you're scum.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2605, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Okay ISOed MS. I totally agree with whoever said that the TD vote where he voted after one minute of saying he was going to ISO someone is scummy and artificial as hell. I also really don't like their early play where he seemed to not interact with anyone really and just throw up reads without reasoning. While I have done that in the past in large games just so I have something to look back on if I'm ever lost, he does nothing to really push his scumreads. Definitely willing to vote.
You ISO'ed MS and the only thing you could come up with is reasoning that had already been discussed in thread plenty? Bullshit.
In post 3542, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:After ISOing Rach feel one of MS or TD is last blue. Mayyyybeeee GiF but kinda stretching it and not really feeling it. Gonna look at Orc in a bit.
This sort of thing is seriously useless you show your work. Otherwise, it looks like you faked it. You did some for Rach, sure, but not for Orc. And why aren't you looking for redscum at all?
In post 3598, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Anyway, though, if you really think I'm not posting enough or w/e, I think town you would try to pressure me to post more or just to engage something or ask questions. Instead, you camp a vote and yell every once in a while "Oh yeah lynch SAD". Pathetic. Don't really see you as trying to figure out my alignment as much as just trying to push a mislynch.
There's not that much of a difference between voting you and lynching you and telling you to vote more. I haven't had my vote camped on you, and I haven't just yelled every once in a while "oh yeah lynch SAD". You could see that if you read my posts! It's also laughable that you think your lurking somehow makes you immune from a lynch.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Welp nacho stole my answer.

I also had the "oh rach forgot MS" thing as bad post because I had MS as town at that time. Now, no.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:16 pm

In post 3601, Nachomamma8 wrote:4) Starts pushing a case on me because my scumread on you is TOO STRONG to be coming from town,
even though it's in neither scumteam's interest to mislynch today
So you're thinking I'm scum that's on the team you're not, or?
I've been calling your slot scum for a while now; meanwhile, you've been ignoring me and not contributing shit to the game at all.
Really? Your first indication that you had a
scumread
on me (note the italics, please don't pull some bullshit thing where you said I was doing nothing - because to any person that should be "null") was here. And then you've really done nothing to push the lynch expect for once in a while poking at it.
I don't have to hold your hand and have you refuse to be dragged through the game to determine that you're scum.
Cool. If you're town this is basically the most dumb thing in the world. When I flip town please reconsider you philosophy on lurkers. Tyvm.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3599, Nachomamma8 wrote:it comes immediately after he drops the TD read and Ghostlin votes Sajin, meaning that it's sheepy and he's trying to get away from the him-TD slapfight, which isn't good
Well he've been sheepy for a while. I mean, there's no way he can read 700 posts within 15 minutes and make reads on his own. He probably saw someone saying "hey this guy is town" and used it as his own.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3604, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:So you're thinking I'm scum that's on the team you're not, or?
It would be a better attack if you were trying from this angle, sure. But saying "oh there's no way he's scumreading me!" is stupid.
In post 3604, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Really? Your first indication that you had a scumread on me (note the italics, please don't pull some bullshit thing where you said I was doing nothing - because to any person that should be "null") was here. And then you've really done nothing to push the lynch expect for once in a while poking at it.
I had a scumread on your predecessor. I had a scumread on you. The hope was that you would start doing something eventually. When people are in the game and they get replaced because they aren't doing anything, they are null. When people are in the game and post absolutely nothing of use yet still manage to stay in the game? That is scummy.
In post 3604, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Cool. If you're town this is basically the most dumb thing in the world. When I flip town please reconsider you philosophy on lurkers. Tyvm.
What are your reads? Why are you actively defending yourself instead of trying to find the last scum? I don't want names; I want reasons.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3605, GuyInFreezer wrote:I mean, there's no way he can read 700 posts within 15 minutes and make reads on his own.
he certainly acted like he could; he definitely didn't sheep the reads of any of his "strong townreads".

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3606, Nachomamma8 wrote:trying to find the last scum
Um
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3608, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3606, Nachomamma8 wrote:trying to find the last scum
Um
the plural of scum is scum

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SAD, did you run away so quickly?

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:35 pm

In post 3606, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3604, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Cool. If you're town this is basically the most dumb thing in the world. When I flip town please reconsider you philosophy on lurkers. Tyvm.
What are your reads? Why are you actively defending yourself instead of trying to find the last scum? I don't want names; I want reasons.
It should be pretty obvious by now that I work much better by gut? But to quickly try to put gut into words, TD because Rach attacked him weakly (or rather had him as slight scum?), something I would expect from a partner especially since she had another partner as strong town. MS for similar reasons, though somewhat stronger because she calls him scummy then chainsaws him. One thing that is making me hold back on voting him though is:
In post 2595, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Okay what on earth is this metal sonic wagon

This seems so weird
In post 2595, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Okay what on earth is this metal sonic wagon

This seems so weird
In post 2597, RachMarie wrote: umm Orc i really have no clue why the MS wagon... could be a counterwagon? Especially if there are two scum teams....
Umm... somewhat dubious that 2 scum would have this conversation about a partner? I mean, maybe, since Rach does kinda contradict her earlier read on MS, so eh.

And GiF because of a gut feeling when Rach said he was scummy (IIRC?). But again, that was really weak.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:36 pm

In post 3610, Nachomamma8 wrote:SAD, did you run away so quickly?
Umm... sorry for thinking, and typing, and stuff. Y'know, things human beings have to do.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 3604, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3601, Nachomamma8 wrote:4) Starts pushing a case on me because my scumread on you is TOO STRONG to be coming from town,
Holy hell! He did something productive! Nacho is looking out for scumteam's interests and not town interest. This doesn't clear SAD as scum, but it confirms Nacho is. In fact I just got through doing vote analysis and saw SAD was on ZERO wagons, so he can be conf scum as well along with Nacho.

Other interesting points from vote analysis is that MS and TD have each been on just one wagon each, BRO scored the exact same as SAD, and GIF and Andy are the only players who can be conf town.

SAD or Nacho? Who are we lynching today?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3611, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:It should be pretty obvious by now that I work much better by gut?
It shouldn't be that hard to list everyone and put a reason with them.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3613, waynegg wrote:Nacho is looking out for scumteam's interests and not town interest.
I'm pointing out that there's no reason for anyone in this game to try to get a mislynch, so his original accusation was stupid.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3611, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:One thing that is making me hold back on voting him though is:
And the fact you have me as a scumread.

spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Keep forgetting to login as Spinach.. Sorry
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3613, waynegg wrote:
In post 3604, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Holy hell! He did something productive! Nacho is looking out for scumteam's interests and not town interest. This doesn't clear SAD as scum, but it confirms Nacho is. In fact I just got through doing vote analysis and saw SAD was on ZERO wagons, so he can be conf scum as well along with Nacho.

Other interesting points from vote analysis is that MS and TD have each been on just one wagon each, BRO scored the exact same as SAD, and GIF and Andy are the only players who can be conf town.

SAD or Nacho? Who are we lynching today?
Quoting for ISO
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3553, waynegg wrote:
In post 3552, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi andi, what do you think of my proposed scumteams?

MS=blue

Spinach/bro or Spinach/GIF as red?
Yes Andy. What do you think of TiphaneDeath throwing a big pile of shit and hoping it sticks on anyone but himself? I too would be interested in your thoughts on this.

And where has Nacho been
lurking
hiding the past couple of days?
Quoting for ISO
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:47 pm

In post 3614, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3611, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:It should be pretty obvious by now that I work much better by gut?
It shouldn't be that hard to list everyone and put a reason with them.
Er... if I had more reads I would certainly share them, do you not think? I'm not secretly holding back on SUPER SECRET READS. It's dumb to think that?

Ftr though I have Andrius as town. Like, they sound extremely genuine in their posts.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3508, waynegg wrote:Ummm... We're only on page 141. I'm assuming 147 is the post? Who else do you like Nacho? If TD isn't one of them, why not? SAD is super low hanging fruit. Hell, he may even get the MKay if he keeps the no postie thing up. Why target him when he might go for free?
Quoting for ISO
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

oh yay discussion about me <3

nacho, 2-scum-fferylit was also able to iso TD quite fast, why have you never taken that into account?

hydra dissonance within their red team is highly unlikely, so its unlikely i'm on red

and then if so, rach and orcinus talking about me so blatantly in the thread if i was a scumpartner is also unlikely, so its also unlikely im on blue

but i indeed am mecha sonic, not metal scum <- different
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:48 pm

In post 3613, waynegg wrote:In fact I just got through doing vote analysis and saw SAD was on ZERO wagons, so he can be conf scum as well along with Nacho.
HAHAHAHA

I laughed so hard I scared the cat.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3620, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Er... if I had more reads I would certainly share them, do you not think? I'm not secretly holding back on SUPER SECRET READS. It's dumb to think that?
It's also dumb to think that you somehow have three scumreads, a townread, and nothing else. What's your read on spinach?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”