[Mini 1447] Misaligned Malignant Multi-verse Mafia (abandon)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Votecount 2.9

Empking (3) - Riningear, Tammy, Whiskers
Riningear (1) - Arc
Tammy (1) - Empking
The Avering (1) - hp [leaves]

Not Voting (4) - Nachomamma8, Serrapaladin, The Avering, FuDuzn

With 10 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

In post 1000, Tammy wrote:And I'm not stupid. You don't know by play I'm town?
I do, but your claim should sell it for everyone else.
In post 1000, Tammy wrote:Getting? I'm waiting for you to do something though. Take this game by storm, get that surge you get sometimes and make a big play. But I'm standing in the rain on the wrong corner, huh?
Help me. I'm convinced at this point that Empking is third party, Avering is third party, and Whiskers is third party.
Riningear is probably town, you're town, Arc's town.
That leaves serra, hp leaves, FuDuzn. None of those look even moderately close to the scum that Empking/Avering are acting like right now, and out of all of them I suspect FuDuzn and hp leaves most but that's because they've mostly been lurking and off the radar.
In post 1003, Empking wrote:Nacho: How often do scum claim D1, without a role-assisted gambit, and survive to endgame?
It's not all that uncommon. What's rare is scum claiming VIGILANTE and using their only kill in order to shoot people who are suspicious instead of people who are actually threats to them.
In post 1012, Tammy wrote:if Avering does leave afterwards then it's taking out two potential threats for the price of one.
And if he doesn't, then...
In post 1015, Whiskers wrote:to believe that there even was a daykill.
There probably was one, yeah.
hp [leaves wrote: post_id=5037162 time=1371371737 user_id=10128 post_num=1018]Whiskers, just vote the avering. He'll die if he's indeed lying.
If someone else lost their vote, they can counterclaim him and we can kill Avering. Otherwise he's probably telling the truth.
Last edited by Jebus on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1025, Nachomamma8 wrote:It's not all that uncommon. What's rare is scum claiming VIGILANTE and using their only kill in order to shoot people who are suspicious instead of people who are actually threats to them.
TCS was hardly that suspected. What he did do was
suspect
scum like the infamous Tammy.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 775, FuDuzn wrote:FourTrouble (5) - Empking, The Central Scrutinizer, The Avering, Riningear, PimHel
The Central Scrutinizer (5) - Tammy, Nachomamma8, FourTrouble, Arc, FuDuzn
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1027, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 775, FuDuzn wrote:FourTrouble (5) - Empking, The Central Scrutinizer, The Avering, Riningear, PimHel
The Central Scrutinizer (5) - Tammy, Nachomamma8, FourTrouble, Arc, FuDuzn
If its nearing deadline the counterwagon will gather more steam than it deserves.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Both wagons gained more steam than they deserved, but they were still the most commonly suspected people at the time.

Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Arc »

The majority of the people on that wagon suspected him from at least midday, we just didn't have a reason to push for him because of the possibility of him being third party.

Also, Empking, this post in particular implies two Nightkills were used on him.
In post 794, Jebus wrote:
To clarify, flips are bolded and color-coded.

Everyone gathered around the center. Everyone was still here! But something wasn't right. Everyone turned to one man, who was fading fast. He had tears in his eyes; clearly traumatized. It was too late for him to drink his own piss. Hypothermia had already set in. Also a gunshot wound.

The Central Scrutinizer, aka Bear Grilles the Modified Survivor, died of hypothermia and a gunshot wound Night 1.

He fell to the ground and faded to nothing...

It is now Day 2. The deadline will be posted shortly. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Now, The fact that he died of both Hypothermia and a gunshot wound implies two nightkills, both at the same target. also, Tammy was a heavy supporter to lynching TCS, and since multiple people asked her not to shoot whiskers, jumping over to a heavy scum read is not an illogical thing to do.

Now, if you really want to support lynching tammy, put it off for a day, if two nightkills don't happen tomorrow, it is likely that Tammy is lying. If you continue pushing it today, I will see you as scum intentionally trying to get us to mislynch a power role. Which honestly, I think you are anyway, but Rin looks far more suspicious.

Also, another thing in favor of the multiple god thing, is that FT was bulletproof, which implies that I wouldn't have been able to kill him with my shot.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Empking »

TCs may have been one of the most suspected person at the time, but it is
far
from likely that that would make it easier to lynch him after a Night to collect your thoughts. If he was onto her and some other members of her team, or if they thought he had a good PR themn I don't think 'was a last minute counterwagon' counts as a convincing reason to avoid killing him.

P-Edit: Bear Grilles did not randomly get killed by a magical hypothermia demon.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1031, Empking wrote:TCs may have been one of the most suspected person at the time, but it is far from likely that that would make it easier to lynch him after a Night to collect your thoughts. If he was onto her and some other members of her team, or if they thought he had a good PR themn I don't think 'was a last minute counterwagon' counts as a convincing reason to avoid killing him.
No offense to TCS, but he was playing like shit if he was town and I seriously, seriously doubt that Tammy would be afraid of him over me, you, serra, Arc...

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1032, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1031, Empking wrote:TCs may have been one of the most suspected person at the time, but it is far from likely that that would make it easier to lynch him after a Night to collect your thoughts. If he was onto her and some other members of her team, or if they thought he had a good PR themn I don't think 'was a last minute counterwagon' counts as a convincing reason to avoid killing him.
No offense to TCS, but he was playing like shit if he was town and I seriously, seriously doubt that Tammy would be afraid of him over me, you, serra, Arc...
I don't think anybody's got great day play this game. If they thought they could take away the best night-threat then that's sensible. If they thought TCS was a night-kill frit SK then that's make a sensible kill for the scum team.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1033, Empking wrote:I don't think anybody's got great day play this game. If they thought they could take away the best night-threat then that's sensible. If they thought TCS was a night-kill frit SK then that's make a sensible kill for the scum team.
No one's gotten great day play because scum hasn't been lynched yet.
But there are still people who make greater threats than others.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1034, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1033, Empking wrote:I don't think anybody's got great day play this game. If they thought they could take away the best night-threat then that's sensible. If they thought TCS was a night-kill frit SK then that's make a sensible kill for the scum team.
No one's gotten great day play because scum hasn't been lynched yet.
But there are still people who make greater threats than others.
Yes, and a suspected night power role is the foremost threat.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OK. "Why is she still alive?" is a stupid argument on Day 2 though.

riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by riningear »

In post 1021, Arc wrote:Rin has been acting less scummy, but Zd didn't come out looking too hot before he left the game, and she didn't handle day one very well at all, makes her look scummy. Also, Her claim seems unlikely if there are multiple gods in the game, which appears to be the case. I would really like for her to die this day. This is of course if there isn't some type of mafia group led by a god and her win condition is to protect the leader of that faction. My current working theory on this game is as such.

Going on that train of thought, Her little outburst when I shot at Nacho makes him look a bit bad, but I doubt it is any sort of scum slip, as such a god would have died to my shot, and any other gods in the game would likely be given the restriction that FT was given that he couldn't actually say that he was a god.

UNVOTE: VOTE: RIN
In post 1022, Arc wrote:Stating it better, I think Rin counts as scum, but doesn't have a scum win condition, or any secondary win condition. If the leader of the scum dies, I believe she will lose with little chance for winning.

If it turns out there's a God that's a leader of another faction, I guess it'll depend on their faction. If they're Mafia (which I find out the night I'm told I've found the God) then I'll be in a tight spot, but I'll work it out. Most likely tell you guys.

If it's just a third-party then I'd really have no obligation to tell you guys.

Under all circumstances I'm definitely scumhunting for a town win. I have no reason to not play as town and hunt for scum given my wincons.

Now you, Arc, on the other hand...

God, or at least one of the possible Gods (that we unfortunately killed) was confirmed Town. If I were trying to protect a God, at least one of whom is a Townie, why the hell would I be anti-town (which I think is the term you're looking for)? The fact of the matter is that now that you know at least one God's alignment, you're starting to come after me for countering your wingoal, which is to kill.

This is a ridiculously stupid wingoal to be shooting after someone for.

I believe that you may not only be anti-town, but scum as well, because someone who wants town-God
and
their protectors dead can only be bad news or worse.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1020, The Avering wrote:
In post 985, Jebus wrote:
he had wasted his one shot![/i]
What else does this mean, Whiskers?
Good point.
In post 1021, Arc wrote:Rin has been acting less scummy, but Zd didn't come out looking too hot before he left the game, and she didn't handle day one very well at all, makes her look scummy. Also, Her claim seems unlikely if there are multiple gods in the game, which appears to be the case. I would really like for her to die this day. This is of course if there isn't some type of mafia group led by a god and her win condition is to protect the leader of that faction. My current working theory on this game is as such.
Let me start by saying it took me until riningear's next post to figure out who the hell "Rin" is, but
What is the evidence of there being multiple gods? FourTrouble saying that he knew
A
god was town-- being him. Leaving the possiblity open for other gods. Your role power, you say, is ambiguous-- that it also leaves the possiblity for more than one god.

But as we discussed with my role, leaving the possiblity of more than one anti-town faction (implicated in my role) or more than one god (implicated in your role), doesn't mean that that is the case.

I guess I'm just saying, we don't know. Unless someone else claims a God, or something similar, we can't really assume there must be more than the one we lynched.
In post 1023, Empking wrote:
In post 1021, Arc wrote:From Day one, I suspected Empking, and Empking has been continuing to act the same way as on day one, overly aggressive and tunneling towards a player that is very likely a town power role.
How is she very likely a town power role? Give me one reason why her claim is believable.
Well, for one thing, scum wouldn't claim it. Yeah, yeah, wifom, but "scum wouldn't claim vig" makes "vig" a more believable claim.

Next page
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1013, riningear wrote:
In post 1011, Tammy wrote: Ringingear - You might have mentioned this already, but is your personal wincon still going? You were on the FT lynch yesterday, and you're supposed to keep God alive, right?
Yeah, I mean, it
should
be,
if
there's another God role out there.

If not, then... well, fuck. Just gotta scum hunt.
Ask. Because I know that when a win condition became unfulfillable for me, and I asked if that was the case, Jebus straight up told me.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1031, Empking wrote:P-Edit: Bear Grilles did not randomly get killed by a magical hypothermia demon.
I wouldn't be so sure. The way my current power (that delayed day-roleblock) is flavoured, a hypothermia-flavored kill isn't out of the question.
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by riningear »

In post 1039, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1013, riningear wrote:
In post 1011, Tammy wrote: Ringingear - You might have mentioned this already, but is your personal wincon still going? You were on the FT lynch yesterday, and you're supposed to keep God alive, right?
Yeah, I mean, it
should
be,
if
there's another God role out there.

If not, then... well, fuck. Just gotta scum hunt.
Ask. Because I know that when a win condition became unfulfillable for me, and I asked if that was the case, Jebus straight up told me.
He says he's not allowed to tell me.

[
screams in frustration
]

[deep breath]

This can either mean he's being a pain and not telling me that the only God is dead or he's being a pain and not telling me that there are other Gods. It can be either realistically.
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Arc »

I am not trying to kill you because Your role is the opposite of mine, I was a one shot power, and I can only achieve a personal win if my shot hits god, so you trying to protect god means absolutely nothing to me. And in reality, it would mean nothing before because I was a dayvig and my power could be used spontaneously, meaning as long as I lived, I would be able to wait for the right opportunity.

I am trying to kill you because you are acting scummy, and I see a definite scenario where it could make sense that you would be scum.

Multiple gods could make sense based on the ambiguity of my role PM, and the fact that as of now, the only viable target I could have aimed at is bulletproof, which would likely stop my daykill from working. Now, I don't see Jebus doing this in a game without putting in another god for me to actually be able to kill.

Your wingoal adds nearly 0 actual motive in my pushing your lynch, I'm bringing this up because I'm trying to figure out how this game works..
Arc
Arc
Townie
Arc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Arc »

In post 1037, riningear wrote: I believe that you may not only be anti-town, but scum as well, because someone who wants town-God
and
their protectors dead can only be bad news or worse.
Now this is a stupid argument, the only TOWN god we know of was bulletproof, which I do believe would have blocked my shot. So I clearly am not aiming at killing him, and I'm working under the theory that you are scum, so I don't want the protector of a town god dead, I want a possible scum protector of a alignment unclear possible god dead.

Also, may I remind you that my role was one shot? Since I've already used it, on a non-god suspect, I no longer care about my personal win goal, I'm playing completely under a town win condition. This means I'm just trying to kill scum.

Back when I used my shot, I said I was afraid my first win condition would be detrimental towards my second win condition, which I care about more because I find town/scum wins far more fun than personal wins. So I used it to try and convert nacho into town, if his claim worked the way he said it did.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1040, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1031, Empking wrote:P-Edit: Bear Grilles did not randomly get killed by a magical hypothermia demon.
I wouldn't be so sure. The way my current power (that delayed day-roleblock) is flavoured, a hypothermia-flavored kill isn't out of the question.
Bear Grilles being targeted by it though? The likely answer is that TCS role is to blame for the 'died of hypothermia', that's especially true if you don't think scum-Tammy would kill TCS.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1037, riningear wrote:I have no reason to not play as town and hunt for scum given my wincons.
Your hope is finding a third party/mafia God. Meaning that every time you lynch non-town, you're potentially killing a god you're supposed to protect. That's a pretty good reason to not play for town.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Whiskers »

For all we know,
all
of any potential "god"-roles are town.

Like, we have literally no information besides FT's flip. I'm fine with you guys lynching him for being scummy-- that's perfectly all right. But it makes me really uncomfortable to see you pushing on him based on
pure speculation
. Not to chainsaw defend, but attacking someone using
pure speculation
makes me wonder if Arc, Nacho, aren't scum.
riningear
riningear
Goon
riningear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:50 am

Post by riningear »

In post 1046, Whiskers wrote:For all we know,
all

Like, we have literally no information besides FT's flip. I'm fine with you guys lynching him for being scummy-- that's perfectly all right. But it makes me really uncomfortable to see you pushing on him based on
pure speculation
pure speculation
I didn't know how to word it, thank you Whiskers.

I just think that it's kind of a crummy push to lynch. Especially when, you know, one of the people I was potentially supposed to be helping was town.

I mean, if you can come up with a better reason than "oh noes my poor wincon u scum," come at me bros. ヽ(´ー`)┌
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

all

pure speculation
pure speculation
>.>
Whiskers.
Am I calling Riningear scum?
In post 1047, riningear wrote:I didn't know how to word it, thank you Whiskers.
You didn't know how to word "maybe there is another town god"?

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1048, Nachomamma8 wrote:
all

pure speculation
pure speculation
>.>
Whiskers.
Am I calling Riningear scum?
Uhh... someone was. Maybe Arc, but I can't be assed to check.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”