Micro 181: Everyone's being watched (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 812, Egg wrote:I skimmed. Wisdom, it doesn't make sense that i'd rather lynch my scum reads than my town reads?

If I was scum why wouldn't I just go "meh, deadine" and vote Rach?
Because I'm a much bigger threat than Rach, who you can easily push in lylo.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Vote Count 2.11

[3] RachMarie: Malakittens, Grimgroove, Sword_of_omens,
[2] Miss Destroyer: RachMarie, Wisdom,
[2] Wisdom Miss Destroyer, Egg,

Not voting:

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-06-21 14:25:49)

That deadline is closing in, any votes that aren't in BEFORE the deadline will not be counted regardless of how late i am.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by RachMarie »

hey now I am not THAT much of a pushover.

GOOD NEWS I HAVE MY NEW COMPUTER

Sorry for not getting back sooner but it took a while to set it all up.

The antivirus was being a pain and it took 3 tries to get it loaded and I was not gonna go on the computer without protection :P

Grim jeez I am not some master manipulator. In general when I play scumz I try to lie as little as possible. I was telling the truth. Even with the page zoomed in like 500 % to help me see, that orange barely shows up on sepia background that the site uses.

Considering deadline I would understand iffen ya all lynched me though I would rather hit scumz.

I am VT.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 756, Miss Destroyer wrote:
god, drawing scum twice in a row must suck.
In post 794, Miss Destroyer wrote:Hey guys, it's wisdom

He's scum

Die Scum die
In post 814, Ms Marangal wrote: You're scum
In post 817, Miss Destroyer wrote: you are scum and you must die
This is what I am talking about.
It's scum who do this thing, spamming "scum scum scum" all the time, because what they want is to convince the others to sheep them, and it usually works.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Actually Thor does that a lot in either alignment. Picks someone and keeps saying so and so is scum.... And tries to get the town to sheep him, and it works well even after he has led the town to a mislynch or two.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Seriously guys, there's nothing even remotely resembling town Mara in her posts.
Her contradiction that Grim points out in says it all. Look at it Mala, she contradicted the same way in Popcorn, you were there, you know it.

ffs guys. If we didn't stop to wait for a Horus replacement she would be long dead by now. Why can't we just lynch her?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I would but I am already voting for Miss D

Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

Yes, absolute certainty is a scum-tell that can be applied to everyone and I was scum in this game
In post 592, Minimal wrote:lol,

I really, really do think that I caught scum though and I feel like a kid at Christmas ATM.
In post 639, Minimal wrote:
Pedit: or we can actually get scum today.

why is Guille bad?
In post 690, Minimal wrote:
I only need 5 more people to join this wagon and we will get scum lynched today.

Pedit: :|
and this game
In post 484, Ms Marangal wrote:yes... that's how you win these things. You can't win unless you lynch scum and I think you're scum so...
In post 553, Ms Marangal wrote:DP, you're scum and you're only getting scummier. stop talking

Citro is your buddy.

we explained it already, in fact we already covered what would happen if there was a doc/JK

if there was one of those roles, we would be in the exact same position as we are in today. If there isn't a doc/JK we lose Autti who is our conf. town.

the fact that you are unwilling to confirm Autti when it's clear that TAM bread-crumbed an investigation on her and got an inno is scummy.
In post 578, Ms Marangal wrote:DP, that's a stupid Idea but that's ok because you are still scum.

You say Citro is probs scum, but then say that you still prefer the no-lynch so yeah. I really, really think that you should die
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 829, RachMarie wrote:Actually Thor does that a lot in either alignment. Picks someone and keeps saying so and so is scum.... And tries to get the town to sheep him, and it works well even after he has led the town to a mislynch or two.
Again it's all in the way you do it. It's the circumstances around it. And in this case it's terrible exactly because her reasoning for me being scum is weak.
Its another thing if you've made a big case against someone, you're certain they're scum and you keep emphasizing it, possibly to frustrate them and make them scumpost more, and another thing to have practically nothing on someone, and keep spamming "scum scum scum" after everything they post.
Bacde's play in this game was exactly that. And he was scum.
Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

(hint I was not scum in either of those games, absolute certainty that someone is scum isn't a scumtell)

~Mara
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Mara you're only proving my point.
Compare these quotes you just posted to the way you've been spamming "You're scum" this game.
There is an obvious difference.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Ok, just arrived at work, so back. Going to catch up on the latest developments.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by RachMarie »

ugghs Bacde....

Dude tried hard to convince them to lynch me when I was the watcher in the Goonies game (that just ended), he even fake claimed a PR.... we lynched him and sure enough he was scumz, that night I watched one of the BFFs who turned out to be Lovers, and caught the other scumz red handed and we won.

he also railed a lot at Absta in another game where he was scumz. And NKed me instead of Absta cause he found me intimidating? Even though Absta was gunning for a Bacde lynch to the point of fake claiming cop to do it?

Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

No there isn't.

Your point it, being absolutely certain that a person is scum and continually calling them scum is a scum-tell. I state that doing that isn't, I bring up two games that back up my stance that being absolutely sure that someone is scum isn't a scumtell.

I had a town read on Despers prior to attacking him like that, everyone thought my case against him was weak as fuck as you are saying my case here against you is right now.

and I'm not treating you any different here than I treated DP in the second game. there is no difference and you're making it look like there is one.

and look, you use "there is nothing resembling town mara" you know nothing of town mara, you only played two games with her and both are two different states of mind.

and, if we are going to talk about cases you barely even have one against me

~mara
Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

I also explained that contradiction, and what I meant.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by Wisdom »

@Rach
Yea my point is Bacde did exactly that thing in that game. He replaced in and went "omg Wisdom scum, omg this isnt usual Wisdom" and he never made a serious case, all while acting that he's completely certain that I am scum and that there's scum motivation behind my every post.

Which is no different than what Miss D is doing.
Her main points are "omg no usual town Wisdom" (the same as Bacde)
and "he's makiing connections" while I'm not even making connections because saying "x and y are the scumteam" is not making connections, when your case on x is independent of your read on y.
Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

No, you are making connections. making teams means you are making some kind of connection between those people, even if your reason isn't visible.
Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

I also stated all your weird switching on Rach doesn't make any sense at all what-so-ever from town perspective
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 838, Miss Destroyer wrote:No there isn't.

Your point it, being absolutely certain that a person is scum and continually calling them scum is a scum-tell. I state that doing that isn't, I bring up two games that back up my stance that being absolutely sure that someone is scum isn't a scumtell.

I had a town read on Despers prior to attacking him like that, everyone thought my case against him was weak as fuck as you are saying my case here against you is right now.

and I'm not treating you any different here than I treated DP in the second game. there is no difference
and you're making it look like there is one.
There you go again; you have to include one reason why I am scum in every post.

But yeah, Mara, there are differences. Your choice of words, the way you do it, even the fact that you had serious cases on those people in those games.
Maybe calling it a "scumtell" was wrong on my part, what I meant (and have explained it many times by now) is that the way you're doing it in this game is scummy.
and look, you use "there is nothing resembling town mara" you know nothing of town mara, you only played two games with her and both are two different states of mind.
I'm only saying it because there are people (Malakittens for example) who say that this is town Mara, when it's nothing like town Mara and it should be obvious to them. Sure, I only have 2 games with you-town, but they're enough to understand the differences from your scumplay.
Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

The bolded is a valid reason for thinking you're scum
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 841, Miss Destroyer wrote:No, you are making connections. making teams means you are making some kind of connection between those people, even if your reason isn't visible.
Except, again, I am not using any association tells. I am not saying "Miss D is scum because Malakittens did this and this." You are scum because of your own actions.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 827, RachMarie wrote:Grim jeez I am not some master manipulator. In general when I play scumz I try to lie as little as possible. I was telling the truth. Even with the page zoomed in like 500 % to help me see, that orange barely shows up on sepia background that the site uses.
Well, if that is the case this adresses one of the things you missed, the votecount. But what about my statement you were not at L-1? What about my bolded warning that my vote put you at L-1?
You say you're not a manipulator, but obviously that's also something a manipulator would say, so I'm sure you understand how this doesn't convince me.

I'm going to get into the other discussions after I see this post and see what is up there, but from what I've seen I also don't like your role in these discussions.

You're at L-1 right now Rach.
And what do you do? You simply state you can't see orange very well, and then join the discussion by talking about Thor and about Absta and about Bacde... who the hell are these people? Why do they matter here? You're looking active, hoping the heat on you will die down, but I for one hope it doesn't until you properly explain how it is possible you think you were at L-1 despite all the signs pointing to the contrary. I really don't understand why you're being given so much slack.

And if it were the only thing against you, but no, in fact, this "twilight-post" is the only thing you have going for you. But what about the other points raised against you? What about this visit to fuzzy? What about the strange way this all came into the light?
I'm not going to talk percentages here of how certain I am, but I'll say I'm flabbergasted (yes, again) to see such a lack of consensus on your case.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 842, Miss Destroyer wrote:I also stated all your weird switching on Rach doesn't make any sense at all what-so-ever from town perspective
Except it does. And I explained it.
How about you explain WHY I need to do all this weird switching, since people want to lynch Rach anyway? And the reasons people want to lynch Rach are NOT because of anything I did, too.
So tell me why scum-me would need to do all this.
All I could do is stick to the "We need to lynch Rach, period" stance and get it over with. Who would blame me?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 844, Miss Destroyer wrote:The bolded is a valid reason for thinking you're scum
It isn't, but that was not my point.
My point is that you're feeling the need to point out "you're scum" in every post of yours.
Which as I explained, shows scum motivation.
Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

I even stated that you denying that you made no connections between me and anyone, couple times before you showed me a game where you did make connections as town implies that you didn't want to be caught in a possible "scum wisdom" relative tell

Pedit: you made the connection between and Mala. If you think me and Mala are a team, you are connecting us together regardless if you explain the connection or not

Pedit X2: no one would blame you, but this weird tunnelXBackoff/buddying Complex is weird and I think you want town-cred for
not
being on the town-rach wagon

Pedit: I didn't state that you were scum in every single post I made. I stated it a few times, but not every single post I made

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”