Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 95, mnemonicdevice wrote:@Zhero: you voting me is not necessarily scummy. We are still in RVS/RQS stage, and so voting me without a good reason isn't a tell either way. How is initiating a RQS a scumtell?

@Feel It: Nevermind, you did answer the question.

@HC: your not doing a good job of convincing anyone that your town.
First off, we left the RVS stage a long time ago.

Secondly, I'm not trying to convince anybody that I'm town; I'm trying to convince everybody that you are scum.

Thirdly, that being said, pitoli and 2birds have both said that they think I'm town and nobody has called me scum, so it appears I AM doing a good job of convincing people that I'm town.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Toomai »

In post 95, mnemonicdevice wrote:@HC: your not doing a good job of convincing anyone that your town.
I don't see a precedent for putting this out. What was it?
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
mvmafia
mvmafia
Goon
mvmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by mvmafia »

VOTE: feel it

let the wagon start!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:15 pm

In post 102, mvmafia wrote:VOTE: feel it

let the wagon start!
Really now?
Really
really?
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by pitoli »

In post 93, Captain Corporal wrote:At the moment I'm leaning towards a Pitoli + MD scum team. Pitoli moreso. In 41 Pitoli dismisses Monkey's vote fairly quickly and seems to take it far too seriously, especially considering it was on page 2. The whole answering for MD isn't a scumtell as such, but Pitoli's response just doesn't work. In #49 she quickly agrees with Monkey on the fact it was only an observation, then dismisses it as a null tell. Also the latter part of #50 half condemns anyone who calls her out on the fact she answers another question for someone. Answering the question isn't scummy, but fact she felt the need to add the last part of #50 in starts to ping the scumdar.
The second half of #50 wasn't condemning anybody who calls me out about answering questions "out of line" perse. I didn't condemn Haschel when he did it and I don't particularly care if others do it.

The "/inb4" was clearly meant to be a joke, but apparently you guys don't like my jokes, so maybe I'll cut it out.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by pitoli »

Captain
, I just realized I wasn't voting you due to the server rollback. Can you explain why you didn't like me dismissing omgus as a null tell? Would you disagree with that statement? Anyway, gut feels like you actually believe your vote (maybe Monkey too, to a lesser extent).

But I think Feels is sheeping so VOTE: FeelIt
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

In post 93, Captain Corporal wrote:Also I think the fact that Toomai posted the vote log is a null tell, and I'm not sure why 2birds feels the need to make a deal out of it.
He brought up information irrelevant to the game under the guise of helpful information. It's the ultimate way for scum to appear to help town without actually contributing.
In post 72, Toomai wrote:I keep this stuff behind the curtains every game I do, and why would I make information more available as scum?
Toomai's reply continues the "I was being useful" facade, rather than acknowledging the non-usefuleness of the information.

Nope, Toomai's a fine place to park my vote.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
N64Lord
N64Lord
Goon
N64Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:26 am

Post by N64Lord »

VOTE: Pitoli
Showing an over readyineesss to please people, including the pointless vote made by mvmafia. Your early behavior had you bring an argument against yourself (answering questions) to "prove" your helpfulness, and you've not done much to stop town from getting information on any one suspect.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 am

Post by pitoli »

In post 107, N64Lord wrote:VOTE: Pitoliand you've not done much to stop town from getting information on any one suspect.
The fuck does this mean?
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Feel It »

In post 105, pitoli wrote:
Captain
, I just realized I wasn't voting you due to the server rollback. Can you explain why you didn't like me dismissing omgus as a null tell? Would you disagree with that statement? Anyway, gut feels like you actually believe your vote (maybe Monkey too, to a lesser extent).

But, you just did what you accused me of...
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Toomai »

In post 106, 2birds1stone wrote:
In post 93, Captain Corporal wrote:Also I think the fact that Toomai posted the vote log is a null tell, and I'm not sure why 2birds feels the need to make a deal out of it.
He brought up information irrelevant to the game under the guise of helpful information. It's the ultimate way for scum to appear to help town without actually contributing.
In post 72, Toomai wrote:I keep this stuff behind the curtains every game I do, and why would I make information more available as scum?
Toomai's reply continues the "I was being useful" facade, rather than acknowledging the non-usefuleness of the information.
So you're saying that voting patterns near the end of the random voting stage are unimportant? If so, I disagree. Yeah it might not have been necessary to bring up the entire random voting history, but it's not like people have to care about it. Nobody other than you seems to.

Unvote
from random vote
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Toomai »

Oh yeah and.

Vote: mnemonicdevice

I also don't like pitoli's recent posts, but tells me to vote over here. I don't really get how the given quotes add up.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Zhero »

mnemonic, who is scum?
-Zhero
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Dunno. Thinking Toomai for his "i keep this kind of stuff behind curtains"
Feelit seems kind of scummy too.
Not sure about pitoli
The rest read town currently for me

Huh that reminds me, I think that I should change my random vote to something better:

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Toomai
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

EBWOP: My sort of random vote.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Daemon is going to need a prod soon I think, because he doesn't have V/LA declared. Other than that everyone has been posting frequently enough.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 pm

You skipped post 101.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

No need sorry for some reason I was having problems logging into my account and couldn't get any emails sent to my own to fix it. Fixed now. Now to see what has been going on.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

In post 112, Zhero wrote:mnemonic, who is scum?
Honestly I feel your hiding behind someone you think (or know is town). Not saying your scum (yet), but I think it is pretty suspicious to just hang back this early on and wolf your way into sheep clothing.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

In post 105, pitoli wrote:
Captain

A few questions if I may. If by saying you weren't voting him because of the rollback did you have a reason to or suspicion against him? If so why? And also if so then why not vote him then?

Also I don't think Feels has been sheeping all that much or at least not as blatantly as Zhero. Can you give me some of your insight on why you feel Feels is sheeping?
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Feel It »

In post 113, mnemonicdevice wrote:Dunno. Thinking Toomai for his "i keep this kind of stuff behind curtains"
Not sure about pitoli

Huh that reminds me, I think that I should change my random vote to something better:

UNVOTE:

Explain how I'm actually scummy, don't just subtly sheep on the bw on me. That gives psychological encouragement to other players to bw on me too. Good going on that Toonami OMGUS as well. VOTE: mnemonicdevice

Personally I think the Toonami caution thing is a null tell. Lot's of players are cautious at the start of a game it's not much at this point.

N64Lord is probably town. Not many scum would stick their neck out and join a bw this early.

Hashcel is town, or a really aggressive scum who deters suspicion by constantly asking others questions.

mvm is a troll.

Nullish reads on everyone else so far.

Struggling to get reads on Captain Coporal and
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by pitoli »

In post 119, Daemon385 wrote:
In post 105, pitoli wrote: A few questions if I may. If by saying you weren't voting him because of the rollback did you have a reason to or suspicion against him? If so why? And also if so then why not vote him then?
I was voting Captain prior to the rollback because of his question about peoples' experience with forum mafia, as I thought it could be something to determine who the threats might be.
Also I don't think Feels has been sheeping all that much or at least not as blatantly as Zhero. Can you give me some of your insight on why you feel Feels is sheeping?
Why Feelit was sheeping? Look at #56 and tell me that any independent thought went into that vote.

And one question for you: if you think Zhero is sheeping why aren't you voting?
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

In post 121, pitoli wrote:
In post 119, Daemon385 wrote:
In post 105, pitoli wrote: A few questions if I may. If by saying you weren't voting him because of the rollback did you have a reason to or suspicion against him? If so why? And also if so then why not vote him then?
I was voting Captain prior to the rollback because of his question about peoples' experience with forum mafia, as I thought it could be something to determine who the threats might be.
Why Feelit was sheeping? Look at #56 and tell me that any independent thought went into that vote.

And one question for you: if you think Zhero is sheeping why aren't you voting?
Fair enough but I feel it seems like a careless whim though.

It will come I am gather my assessments first though.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

In post 113, mnemonicdevice wrote:Dunno. Thinking Toomai for his "i keep this kind of stuff behind curtains"
Not sure about pitoli

UNVOTE:

Huh, kinda OMGUSy.

Not quite sure what to make of this.

Possibly scum distancing, possibly me being wrong about Toomai (I suppose it's possible I'm wrong about Toomai and mnemonic is town too). Scum distancing is my current favourite, but I'm not normally good at picking that up, so it'd be nice if someone else could comment on the plausibility of it.
In post 110, Toomai wrote:So you're saying that voting patterns near the end of the random voting stage are unimportant? If so, I disagree. Yeah it might not have been necessary to bring up the entire random voting history, but it's not like people have to care about it. Nobody other than you seems to.
RVS didn't end until someone put out random questions, which only ever serves to muddy a game (rather than provide the clean break from RVS one would hope for). This wasn't voting history from 'near the end of RVS'.

This isn't about me caring or not caring about the information specifically. This is me caring about the fact that you were very obviously going to the effort of trying to look useful while contributing nothing. Town don't (ugh, shouldn't) do that.

Your posts are making me more sure of my suspicions, not less.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

Stealing top of page.
Last edited by Ankamius on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”