Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Zdenek »

So I read.
I think scum are lurking. Except for maybe BulbaFenix, but they're voting Stevie, so they're in my good book again.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1198, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 1148, Rift Adrift wrote:Our vote is on Doc Hollday.
Umm, no it isn't.

Or do you mean in a more 'This is where a town block should vote' sense?
I assume you found my later post explaining the current vote.

Syr and I will discuss whether and where to move that vote tonight I hope.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Serene »

I see the scum went and brought the rage out of the garden of peace.

No world is without white and black

Scum like Bulba is what allows us town to exist and have purpose
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Serene »

hehehheh
HhehAHHE
A

AHEHAHAEHAHAHH
A
A

WWHAT

WHATS THIS

BULBA IS REALLY TRYIGN TO PUSH US ON THAT HORSESHIT "THEYRE AFRAID TO BE LYNCHED" LINE?

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOURE UP AGAINST

I CAN

TATSE YOUR FEAR BULBA

I CAN TASTE YOUR FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Caught up and have snuck onto a computer. Disappointed with Fenix, as he was supposed to help me by getting me live reads while I read through the game. Anyway, here is the official reads list and catchup post:

Town

Rift Adrift
: 1 of 2 strong town reads from when I was initially skimming the thread before we replaced in. They are actively scumhunting, and all of their posts read genuine.

Calcifer
: 2nd of the strong town reads from initial skim. Same as Calcifer, only not as strong.

King Crabd
: All of their posts read as genuine. There is no attempt at fakery here.

Ankamius
: There is some genuine thought here. I was a little nervous about his mention of LYLO in #328, but I get the sense that he's the type of player to consider that as town.

DOMO
: Not as much of a gut read as the others. They appeal to the logic part of me, and they are actively scumhunting. Everything they do comes from town motivation. Therefore, they're town.

Metal Sonic
: Trust me, he's town. I wish he'd post more, though, without me having to tunnel him to death...

Baby Spice
: What little she's posted has consisted of actual scumhunting. I'd like to see more, but I'm willing to call her town for now.

BROseidon
: Everybody who thinks he's scum needs to have their heads examined. Calling out a stupid anti-town plan is not scummy. Self-voting is not scummy (contrary to popular opinion). Heck, in Voided's Nightless Mountainous game, there were 4 self votes (including myself). Guess what? They were all town. He's doing some genuine scumhunting here. He's town. Deal with it.

Null/Town

Zdenek
: I almost want to call him town. However, he's done a few things that I've never seen from him before when he was town in Voided's game. I want to observe him a little bit more first before I put him fully in the town pile.

TheIrishPope
: Fenix convinced me to put him more in the null section. Personally, I like him for town. I'm not sure I see the scum motivation in his posts. Regardless, he makes me laugh, so I'm not keen about lynching him anytime soon.

Null

Orcinus_theoriginal
: Not sure how to take this one. On the one hand, I like him for town, due to him actively scumhunting. On the other hand, I'm not agreeing with a lot of his reads, and he's been too eager lately to jump on some really fishy wagons. I think I'll need more time to sort this one out.

Serene
: Personally, I'd love to list this slot as town, not only because I liked the Newbie rage quit from their predecessor, but also because I like the idea of all the hydras being town together. However, I really do not like #646. Normally when I've seen town super secret hydras, they are not worried about being lynched should the heads become known, rather, they're worried about being NK'd. The fact that Serene said lynched suggests that they're not worried about the NK. I also do not like their push of Calcifer. The only reason they are null is because I see reasons why they could be town, and I originally wanted to put them as null/town. However, Fenix wanted to put them as scum. We compromised, hence the null.

The Goat
: Nothing much has been posted from this slot. The closest we get to anything alignment indicative is #461, which feels slightly town to me. Interested in what we get from his replacement.

TSO
: Honestly, I keep flip flopping on him. He'll post something I'll believe is scummy, such as some of his initial cases, or his attack of Metal Sonic, or his recent push for town cred. But then he'll post a bunch of things that are strongly town. I'll probably watch him and see what I think about him tomorrow.

Nero
: Eddie likes him for town. I have a bit of a scum lean on him. However, I'm not sure if this is due to actual scumminess or a difference in playstyle. He posts similarly to TIP, but he's not doing so to be funny. He doesn't explain any of his reads, he attacks players without basis, and I'm sure I've seen him arbitrarily sheeping at points (I need to check this one out later.). At best his play is anti-town. I'm just not sure if it's actually scummy.

?Null/Scum?

Shadi1337
: To be honest, I'm beginning to like him more, so he may move up before long. I just didn't like his flail earlier, as I didn't think that it felt like town flail. Fenix and I struggled real hard on his placement. Actually, screw it, he's plain null. Fenix, we can talk about it later.

Actual Null/Scum

StubbsKVM
: Fenix and I went back and forth on this one. Admittedly, it's a gut read. I don't think that a lot of his posts feel genuine. Definitely going to watch this slot as the day progresses.

Brian Hollywood
: Fenix fought for his placement closer to the scum pile. Brian hasn't posted anything game related. All of his posts have avoided what was actually happening at the time. I also don't buy his reaction to Zdenek's fake day kill, as that gambit is common enough that Brian's reaction could be faked (I've actually seen it at least twice before, and I'm relatively new to the site.).

Scum

TMTOLBTWNTOF
: I actually agree with our predecessor on this slot, although I get the feeling that Fenix is not convinced. TMT is active lurking. What he posts appears to be content at first glance, but it is actually saying nothing of importance.

Doc Holliday
: I don't like his blatant opportunism. I also feel that he and TIP are not on the same team, due to his #75 and TIP's response. If Doc is actually town, I'm actually going to take a second look at TIP.

StevieT92
: His reasons for voting and suspecting slots near the beginning of the day were bad, and I also didn't like how he said that no one should be townreading anybody so early in the game. It felt like he was trying to keep town from finding each other for as long as possible, and instead wanted them to focus on who he deigned as scum. His posts since then have not improved.

Dramonic
: His posts have contained absolutely no content. #734 feels more like knowledge than actual setup spec. He feels sure in his answer, where anybody speculating would use language that indicated that they were unsure or guessing.

ProHawk
: Post #10 was really bad, as has been repeatedly explained. However, I can understand why people are hesitant to use that as their only reasoning. His later posts, though, do not feel like town. They have a slimy quality to them, and it feels as if he's trying to manipulate people when he addresses them so that they say something that he can attack as scummy. He's scum and needs to be lynched as soon as possible. I'll be addressing some of his posts soon.

Going to address a few more recent posts before I go. Any questions?

-Bulba
Some quality scum tryharding up in this thread.

BOKO WO MITE

BOKO WO MITE

I LISTED READ ON EEEREYBODY IN DA CLUB.

PICK THESE APART AND YOU SEE THESE READS FOR THE SHALLOW SACKS OF CONTENT THEY REALLY ARE.

"dramonic has posted almost no content" = "THE GRASS IS FUCKING GREEN AND GUESS WHAT THE SKY IS BLUE"

and theres so much dissonance and excuses to be on the fence on about a 100 people its not even funny

this shit

needs

to BURN

VOTE: BULBAFENIX
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Serene »

oh shit

you guys woke up head #3
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Serene »

We are not lynching Bulba scum at the moment. We await are death at the hand's of him and his partners, and hope we pass into the other realm with warm wishes and the promise of Bulba's head at a future date.

For now, we will let Bulba lead us to his own partners

Unvote:
Vote: Stevie

As one who wants to stay in the good graces with a black mask is wont to do.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Serene »

IM TIRED OF THIS HIPPIE BULLSHIT

YOU LEAVE A TOWN TO ITS OWN ACCORD AND THEY GO AND DRIVE THEMSELVES OFF AF UCKING CLIFF

I SWEAR TO GOD WE CAN SHOUT THAT BULBA IS SCUM EVEN AS A CORPSE AND PEOPLE WOULD JUST SHRUG IT OFF AND KEEP ON KEEPING ON RIGHT INTO THEIR OWN HELL

BULBA

IS

A
SLIPPERY

SCUMFUCK

WHO WILL KILL US

AND WILL DO IT WITH A SMILE
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

I like all three of the serenes, and I approve of their bulba vote. The stevie vote, not so much.

Serenes. Sounds like a motown girl band.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Serene »

i just gotta say to my other heads

i love you guys, i really do

<3
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Serene »

HEY RIFT I LIEK THE CUT OF YORU JIB

BUT YOUR VOTE

ITS

IN A VERY NONBULBA PLACE RIGHT NOW

SO WHERES YUOR MONEY OR YOUR MOUTH SON
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Serene »

I MEAN

I WANT TO MURDER BUBLA AND HANG HIS INSIDES FROM A TREE

BUT I WAS SENT HERE AS PART OF A REHAB PRGORAM AND THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS I JUST CANT DO FREELY
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1203, Serene wrote:hehehheh
HhehAHHE
A

AHEHAHAEHAHAHH
A
A

WWHAT

WHATS THIS

BULBA IS REALLY TRYIGN TO PUSH US ON THAT HORSESHIT "THEYRE AFRAID TO BE LYNCHED" LINE?

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOURE UP AGAINST

I CAN

TATSE YOUR FEAR BULBA

I CAN TASTE YOUR FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
Paranoia is setting in I can see.
Serene wrote:
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Caught up and have snuck onto a computer. Disappointed with Fenix, as he was supposed to help me by getting me live reads while I read through the game. Anyway, here is the official reads list and catchup post:

Town

Rift Adrift
: 1 of 2 strong town reads from when I was initially skimming the thread before we replaced in. They are actively scumhunting, and all of their posts read genuine.

Calcifer
: 2nd of the strong town reads from initial skim. Same as Calcifer, only not as strong.

King Crabd
: All of their posts read as genuine. There is no attempt at fakery here.

Ankamius
: There is some genuine thought here. I was a little nervous about his mention of LYLO in #328, but I get the sense that he's the type of player to consider that as town.

DOMO
: Not as much of a gut read as the others. They appeal to the logic part of me, and they are actively scumhunting. Everything they do comes from town motivation. Therefore, they're town.

Metal Sonic
: Trust me, he's town. I wish he'd post more, though, without me having to tunnel him to death...

Baby Spice
: What little she's posted has consisted of actual scumhunting. I'd like to see more, but I'm willing to call her town for now.

BROseidon
: Everybody who thinks he's scum needs to have their heads examined. Calling out a stupid anti-town plan is not scummy. Self-voting is not scummy (contrary to popular opinion). Heck, in Voided's Nightless Mountainous game, there were 4 self votes (including myself). Guess what? They were all town. He's doing some genuine scumhunting here. He's town. Deal with it.

Null/Town

Zdenek
: I almost want to call him town. However, he's done a few things that I've never seen from him before when he was town in Voided's game. I want to observe him a little bit more first before I put him fully in the town pile.

TheIrishPope
: Fenix convinced me to put him more in the null section. Personally, I like him for town. I'm not sure I see the scum motivation in his posts. Regardless, he makes me laugh, so I'm not keen about lynching him anytime soon.

Null

Orcinus_theoriginal
: Not sure how to take this one. On the one hand, I like him for town, due to him actively scumhunting. On the other hand, I'm not agreeing with a lot of his reads, and he's been too eager lately to jump on some really fishy wagons. I think I'll need more time to sort this one out.

Serene
: Personally, I'd love to list this slot as town, not only because I liked the Newbie rage quit from their predecessor, but also because I like the idea of all the hydras being town together. However, I really do not like #646. Normally when I've seen town super secret hydras, they are not worried about being lynched should the heads become known, rather, they're worried about being NK'd. The fact that Serene said lynched suggests that they're not worried about the NK. I also do not like their push of Calcifer. The only reason they are null is because I see reasons why they could be town, and I originally wanted to put them as null/town. However, Fenix wanted to put them as scum. We compromised, hence the null.

The Goat
: Nothing much has been posted from this slot. The closest we get to anything alignment indicative is #461, which feels slightly town to me. Interested in what we get from his replacement.

TSO
: Honestly, I keep flip flopping on him. He'll post something I'll believe is scummy, such as some of his initial cases, or his attack of Metal Sonic, or his recent push for town cred. But then he'll post a bunch of things that are strongly town. I'll probably watch him and see what I think about him tomorrow.

Nero
: Eddie likes him for town. I have a bit of a scum lean on him. However, I'm not sure if this is due to actual scumminess or a difference in playstyle. He posts similarly to TIP, but he's not doing so to be funny. He doesn't explain any of his reads, he attacks players without basis, and I'm sure I've seen him arbitrarily sheeping at points (I need to check this one out later.). At best his play is anti-town. I'm just not sure if it's actually scummy.

?Null/Scum?

Shadi1337
: To be honest, I'm beginning to like him more, so he may move up before long. I just didn't like his flail earlier, as I didn't think that it felt like town flail. Fenix and I struggled real hard on his placement. Actually, screw it, he's plain null. Fenix, we can talk about it later.

Actual Null/Scum

StubbsKVM
: Fenix and I went back and forth on this one. Admittedly, it's a gut read. I don't think that a lot of his posts feel genuine. Definitely going to watch this slot as the day progresses.

Brian Hollywood
: Fenix fought for his placement closer to the scum pile. Brian hasn't posted anything game related. All of his posts have avoided what was actually happening at the time. I also don't buy his reaction to Zdenek's fake day kill, as that gambit is common enough that Brian's reaction could be faked (I've actually seen it at least twice before, and I'm relatively new to the site.).

Scum

TMTOLBTWNTOF
: I actually agree with our predecessor on this slot, although I get the feeling that Fenix is not convinced. TMT is active lurking. What he posts appears to be content at first glance, but it is actually saying nothing of importance.

Doc Holliday
: I don't like his blatant opportunism. I also feel that he and TIP are not on the same team, due to his #75 and TIP's response. If Doc is actually town, I'm actually going to take a second look at TIP.

StevieT92
: His reasons for voting and suspecting slots near the beginning of the day were bad, and I also didn't like how he said that no one should be townreading anybody so early in the game. It felt like he was trying to keep town from finding each other for as long as possible, and instead wanted them to focus on who he deigned as scum. His posts since then have not improved.

Dramonic
: His posts have contained absolutely no content. #734 feels more like knowledge than actual setup spec. He feels sure in his answer, where anybody speculating would use language that indicated that they were unsure or guessing.

ProHawk
: Post #10 was really bad, as has been repeatedly explained. However, I can understand why people are hesitant to use that as their only reasoning. His later posts, though, do not feel like town. They have a slimy quality to them, and it feels as if he's trying to manipulate people when he addresses them so that they say something that he can attack as scummy. He's scum and needs to be lynched as soon as possible. I'll be addressing some of his posts soon.

Going to address a few more recent posts before I go. Any questions?

-Bulba
Some quality scum tryharding up in this thread.

BOKO WO MITE

BOKO WO MITE

I LISTED READ ON EEEREYBODY IN DA CLUB.

PICK THESE APART AND YOU SEE THESE READS FOR THE SHALLOW SACKS OF CONTENT THEY REALLY ARE.

"dramonic has posted almost no content" = "THE GRASS IS FUCKING GREEN AND GUESS WHAT THE SKY IS BLUE"

and theres so much dissonance and excuses to be on the fence on about a 100 people its not even funny

this shit

needs

to BURN

VOTE: BULBAFENIX
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at dramonic's posts to see that, before the claim of the mason pairing, there is NOTHING that he is contributing as far as the hunt for scum goes. In my opinion, that is a common scummy way of playing. Lay low, dodge prods, throw in votes/minimal content here and there. Are you going to contribute to the hunt of scum or are you going to keep this up?
Serene wrote:We are not lynching Bulba scum at the moment. We await are death at the hand's of him and his partners, and hope we pass into the other realm with warm wishes and the promise of Bulba's head at a future date.

For now, we will let Bulba lead us to his own partners

Unvote:
Vote: Stevie

As one who wants to stay in the good graces with a black mask is wont to do.
Grasping at straws here... But I have to ask about the final quote here because it makes no sense at all. What exactly are you trying to say?
Serene wrote:IM TIRED OF THIS HIPPIE BULLSHIT

YOU LEAVE A TOWN TO ITS OWN ACCORD AND THEY GO AND DRIVE THEMSELVES OFF AF UCKING CLIFF

I SWEAR TO GOD WE CAN SHOUT THAT BULBA IS SCUM EVEN AS A CORPSE AND PEOPLE WOULD JUST SHRUG IT OFF AND KEEP ON KEEPING ON RIGHT INTO THEIR OWN HELL

BULBA

IS

A
SLIPPERY

SCUMFUCK

WHO WILL KILL US

AND WILL DO IT WITH A SMILE
Caps fluff post... *yawn* Are you even trying to play at this point?
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Forgot to sign that last post

- Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Serene »

Remember, we use the term "gently reminded of your humanity." Rehabilitation has certain negative implications that do not apply here.

You are a kind soul deep down,

please, remember yourself.

And remember you can only kill one scum at a time.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Serene »

Remember, we use the term "gently reminded of your humanity." Rehabilitation has certain negative implications that do not apply here.

Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Serene »

BUT

BUIT
T
BUT

HOL;Y FUCKIN SHIT

HES

YAWNING AT ME

WHY SO SLEEPY SCUM?

CANT WAIT TO GO TO FUCKING NIGHT TIME?

YOU CHEEKY SCUMFUCK
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1212, BulbaFenix wrote:Paranoia is setting in I can see.
BUT I THOUGHT I WAS SCUM?

ONLY FUCKING TOWN ARE PARANOID

YOU DISSONANT PIECE OF MAFIA
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1210, Serene wrote:HEY RIFT I LIEK THE CUT OF YORU JIB

BUT YOUR VOTE

ITS

IN A VERY NONBULBA PLACE RIGHT NOW

SO WHERES YUOR MONEY OR YOUR MOUTH SON
Our vote will be moving tonight. We're giving someone a little time to salvage their read atm.

Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1212, BulbaFenix wrote:It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at dramonic's posts to see that, before the claim of the mason pairing, there is NOTHING that he is contributing as far as the hunt for scum goes.
What has Nero or TOTPBWhatever contributed?
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1217, Serene wrote:
In post 1212, BulbaFenix wrote:Paranoia is setting in I can see.
BUT I THOUGHT I WAS SCUM?

ONLY FUCKING TOWN ARE PARANOID

YOU DISSONANT PIECE OF MAFIA
I think you're paranoid that we are seeing your slot as scummy.
Serene wrote:Remember, we use the term "gently reminded of your humanity." Rehabilitation has certain negative implications that do not apply here.

Tell me, what makes us so scummy to you??

-Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1220, BulbaFenix wrote:I think you're paranoid that we are seeing your slot as scummy.
I'm going to list all of the fucks any of us give about how you personally view our slot and they are as follows

Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1220, BulbaFenix wrote:Tell me, what makes us so scummy to you??
Your opportunism in attacking what you viewed as a vulnerable head (an accusation you later went on to attack someone else with after doing this yourself)
Your constant "POST READS NOW READS NOW READS NOW THOSE AREN'T READS READS NOW" while ignoring other players who have done jack and or shit
Your endless "ohhh you just wait till bulba sees this" fuck you and your bulba
Accusing people of posting fluff while again ignoring people who do the same
Your attempt to use the meta of a player who ISN'T EVEN IN THE FUCKING GAME to justify your anything ("I've seen kuribo as town and" no fuck you)

and thats just off the top of my head really

when you get to hell, tell them you're not quite fucking sure if kuribo sent you
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Serene wrote:
In post 1220, BulbaFenix wrote:Tell me, what makes us so scummy to you??
Your opportunism in attacking what you viewed as a vulnerable head (an accusation you later went on to attack someone else with after doing this yourself)
Your constant "POST READS NOW READS NOW READS NOW THOSE AREN'T READS READS NOW" while ignoring other players who have done jack and or shit
Your endless "ohhh you just wait till bulba sees this" fuck you and your bulba
Accusing people of posting fluff while again ignoring people who do the same
Your attempt to use the meta of a player who ISN'T EVEN IN THE FUCKING GAME to justify your anything ("I've seen kuribo as town and" no fuck you)

and thats just off the top of my head really

when you get to hell, tell them you're not quite fucking sure if kuribo sent you
I'm accusing you of the fluff part because you're adding nothing to context or actively scum hunting, which town does. Bulba is not accusing you of that. Are we REALLY ignoring players who haven't done jack/shit? I don't think so. I know how my partner plays and have danced against him when we sat on opposite ends of the table twice. When he has his sites set on someone, he's like a bloodhound with a scent that won't quit till it finds what its looking for. I've privately talked to Bulba about the meta thing and honestly, that's all speculation from his end. The "weak head" part we discussed earlier today in private. That has been sorted out.

-Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Serene »

YOU AND BULBA ARE THE SAME FUCKING SLOT