kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:16 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

do i need to dig through my post history to find at least 10 instances of me saying id lynch someone for being bad and not actually meaning it? is this a real thing thats happening here?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 125, kanyeknowsbest wrote:do i need to dig through my post history to find at least 10 instances of me saying id lynch someone for being bad and not actually meaning it? is this a real thing thats happening here?

No, you don't. I know you have a history of doing it, but this one feels different. I've played with you before, I'm basing this on feeling and Gut! >=D as much as I am logic.

So what I want you to do is tell me 3 people you'd lynch right now other than BB and why.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 96, kanyeknowsbest wrote:vote sajin

how is not reading the pre role pm draft alignment indicative? if anything i would expect scum to be more aware what everyone has drafted (you better believe i knew exactly who drafted what when i rolled sk before. otoh i def dont have the draft memorized this time having rolled town.) an argument could be made for pretending to not know the draft but thats not what youre doing.

inte looks scum too. agree w. hito on phd not bein scum. hito likely town.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

huh i just realized i didnt bold that vote
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:35 am

In post 127, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 96, kanyeknowsbest wrote:vote sajin

how is not reading the pre role pm draft alignment indicative? if anything i would expect scum to be more aware what everyone has drafted (you better believe i knew exactly who drafted what when i rolled sk before. otoh i def dont have the draft memorized this time having rolled town.) an argument could be made for pretending to not know the draft but thats not what youre doing.

inte looks scum too. agree w. hito on phd not bein scum. hito likely town.

But that's not what he said. That's a misrepresentation of his logic. He's not saying Hito's slot didn't read the draft, he's saying he MISREAD it and then voted someone because they're a BP. The logic that the draft is not alignment indicative applies to Jeremy's vote, not Sajin's. Sajin's vote is for voting someone because they chose BP, simply because they chose BP. And while I don't find it to be particularly AMAZING logic, it IS good enough to warrant a page 3 vote.

So you're gonna need to do much better. Why is inte scum?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:36 am

Like I wanna work with you here. Trust me, the LAST thing I wanna do in this game is lynch you day one and be stuck with Radioactive Wolf and BB alone (minus Hito, <3 you Hito).

So give me something to work with. Give me a reason to kill something else.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 1.4

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

PhDScar (2): inte, Toogeloo
Sajin (2): hitogoroshi, Radioactive Wolf
inte (2): kanyeknowsbest, Dry-fit
hitogoroshi (1): Sajin
Symphony (1): DTMaster
DTMaster (1): Blue Bonnet
Blue Bonnet (1): PhDScar
kanyeknowsbest (1): Lady Lambdadelta

Not Voting (2): Symphony, shaboostein

Deadline is July 12th, 2013, at 2:00am EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2013-07-12 01:00:00)

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 110, PhDScar wrote:
In post 85, Toogeloo wrote:
I like inte currently.
Why?
Because my inte vote was an RVS and I dislike your position and reasonings for voting jeremy/hito, and inte (somewhat) appears to have the same thoughts, ergo... I unvoted, gave my reason why I unvoted, and then voted elsewhere.

We're barely moving out of the RVS... think of it as drawing a line in the sand. People on my side of the line, I currently like, while people on the other side don't get cookies.
Blue Bonnet
Blue Bonnet
Goon
Blue Bonnet
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Blue Bonnet »

You know you love us, don't lie.

~Edward Cullen~
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Speaking of which...
In post 85, Toogeloo wrote:So now that he's replaced what's your read on the "gambit?"
I noticed you managed to read my posts since quoted the top part... yet you failed to answer the question I asked you in the very same post. Enlighten please.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 121, Blue Bonnet wrote:Kanye- "We don't have throw away lynches"

Asks for a PL.

Good point. Liking BB much more.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 93, shaboostein wrote:
Your (Symphony) last sentence looks like you're conceding under pressure and then trying to explain yourself with pretty obvious reasoning. Makes me feel weird.

and
UNVOTE
Why isn't there a vote for Symphony here?
In post 95, Sajin wrote:
In post 67, hitogoroshi wrote:Hi cats and kittens.

It's a damn shame alignments were only given after the draft. Yeah, Sister Mary doesn't work with alignments before draft, but I love having the draft as a scumhunting tool, and instead it's worthless.

On the other hand though, it does mean that the scumteam might have shitty, unsynergistic powers, which would be excellent.

This post really bugs me:
In post 54, Sajin wrote: Draft was alignment independent but his/your vote was after draft. Your predecessor clearly did not pay full attention to the draft because he identified the wrong person with his stated reasoning. I was also trying to identify if he did not like the person or the role with my question. I think pressuring a BP pick solely because of the role is scummy because kills are only scum based (there are no vigs in the setup, only SK and mafia) and certainly worth a vote. I think the excessive VLA is null though, people do VLAs for lots of reasons. Do you disagree with my logic here?

I still want to ask you the follow up question I was going to ask him: How much if any should role be a factor for lynching in smalltown?
Sure, pressuring the bp pick prima facie is a bit of a problem. That's not what you voted him for, though. He picked someone else when he meant to vote the person who picked gangster, and you said
that
was worth voting. Why?

Toogeloo, do you think Kanye is scum?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
shaboostein
shaboostein
Townie
shaboostein
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:05 am

Post by shaboostein »

I don't like how inte is pressuring for the phD wagon, looks scummy. And people seem to jump on the fact that I say something looks weird and don't immediately throw my vote at it. I like to be more convinced of someone's guiltiness before voting. Im not the kind to go reaction-testing with votes.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 134, Toogeloo wrote:Speaking of which...
In post 85, Toogeloo wrote:So now that he's replaced what's your read on the "gambit?"
I noticed you managed to read my posts since quoted the top part... yet you failed to answer the question I asked you in the very same post. Enlighten please.
Sorry I missed that.
Null. I was reading more into it then I should have. Also I really like Hito he is my biggest town read this game.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 137, shaboostein wrote:I don't like how inte is pressuring for the phD wagon, looks scummy. And people seem to jump on the fact that I say something looks weird and don't immediately throw my vote at it. I like to be more convinced of someone's guiltiness before voting. Im not the kind to go reaction-testing with votes.
I understand this is a philosophy you can subscribe to; I did myself at one time. But it's pretty much objectively incorrect as far as mafia play goes.

Everyone understands that your first votes will probably be less substantial than your later ones. That's fine. But unless you're casting an L-2/L-1 vote, there's no harm in voting for someone you think is only a little more likely scum than everyone else. The point is to get your vote in play, even if it's only a weak conviction, because that is the single easiest way
we
can read
you
, and I really don't want players in this game I can't read, savvy?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 138, PhDScar wrote:
In post 134, Toogeloo wrote:Speaking of which...
Sorry I missed that.
Null. I was reading more into it then I should have. Also I really like Hito he is my biggest town read this game.
Hito and jeremy are the same playerslot, you know that, right?

In post 136, hitogoroshi wrote:Toogeloo, do you think Kanye is scum?
He's not a town read, but I haven't committed it to a full blown scum read yet.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Toogeloo »

TOWN[]=========================================================kanye===================[]SCUM

Somewhere around there I imagine.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:29 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I mean, maybe I'm just not understanding what you're going for, but it seems to me like 135 only makes sense if Kanye is scum?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't like his posts, no. A lot of what he posts is scummy and/or anti-town, however, though all of kanye's posts, they come off to me as if he doesn't think before he posts them. It's hard to imagine scum doing this since I imagine scum typically have some sort of plan in place, and are more methodical with their posts.

He stated his agreement with your position on PhD, when you never took a stance on PhD, and his post that we should PL BB, but then says we don't have throw away lynches... I think he's just posting off the cuff.

My 135 is more that I feel BB is more likely to be town is based on his rebuttal towards the attacks and that particular point I quoted in particular.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Man, my articulation sucks. That last sentence is pure trash the way it came out.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:44 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 140, Toogeloo wrote:Hito and jeremy are the same playerslot, you know that, right?
I know that’s why I said it. I was basically saying "the last guy was null and the new guy is town so I really doubt it being a scum move".
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:14 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 143, Toogeloo wrote:I don't like his posts, no. A lot of what he posts is scummy and/or anti-town, however, though all of kanye's posts, they come off to me as if he doesn't think before he posts them. It's hard to imagine scum doing this since I imagine scum typically have some sort of plan in place, and are more methodical with their posts.

He stated his agreement with your position on PhD, when you never took a stance on PhD, and his post that we should PL BB, but then says we don't have throw away lynches... I think he's just posting off the cuff.

My 135 is more that I feel BB is more likely to be town is based on his rebuttal towards the attacks and that particular point I quoted in particular.
can you explain what aspect of my posts you believe to be antitown. pls note you used plural so quoting just the "durhur i dont like bb as a person(s) lets lynch them" post wont cut it hhere.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't like your posting in particular, but these are the posts that I find the worst.
In post 18, kanyeknowsbest wrote:policy d1 inte lynch for bein a shit head?
anti-town (pre-game though, so strike it)
In post 96, kanyeknowsbest wrote:if anything i would expect scum to be more aware what everyone has drafted (you better believe i knew exactly who drafted what when i rolled sk before. otoh i def dont have the draft memorized this time having rolled town.) an argument could be made for pretending to not know the draft but thats not what youre doing.
Scummy. Especially the part where you state that scum know who drafted what, then you mention you don't know, and then say it's possible to pretend they don't know.
In post 98, kanyeknowsbest wrote:symphony strikes me as eager town w. poor judgment i guess
Scummy. It's not a definitive stance since you add "I guess" at the end.
In post 113, kanyeknowsbest wrote:id be okay w. policy lynching blue bonnet.
anti-town.
In post 122, kanyeknowsbest wrote:holy shit you are retarded
scummy. Pretty much the "No, you." argument.
In post 128, kanyeknowsbest wrote:huh i just realized i didnt bold that vote
Scummy. Realizing you didn't bold a vote, but not doing anything about it, so your vote is still technically sitting in the RVS stage (albeit on someone you have been calling scum, just not Sajin).

For the first couple pages, I just figured you for a troll tbqh. Still, your inconsistent thought pattern doesn't quite make sense as scum which is why I'm not totally sold yet.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:39 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

oaky so youre just bad.
Radioactive Wolf
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Radioactive Wolf »

In post 93, shaboostein wrote:Sorry for the absence. Freak internet problems.

On the topic of Hito's slot, and jeremylu's V/LA; it is a null tell for me.
In post 89, Symphony wrote:UNVOTE: hitogoroshi

Im taking my vote off of hito for now, so that I can watch and see what else is going on.
My vote on jeremylu wasn't very solid before, they were just the most suspicious in my eyes.
Your last sentence looks like you're conceding under pressure and then trying to explain yourself with pretty obvious reasoning. Makes me feel weird.
In post 88, Radioactive Wolf wrote:Oh, don't worry about it.

My vote bores me and I don't like it anymore...
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sajin
Cause reasoning is so 2012...
In post 85, Toogeloo wrote:PhD's vote and response to my query is total BS. His post was completely null, and you are trying to back up both sides of your vote. Vote him because you think think it's a scum gambit, but also because you hope it gets him replaced? Really? So now that he's replaced what's your read on the "gambit?"
^ This

and
UNVOTE
too

many

scum

not

enough

rope

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”