Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Red Dragon »

I don't like how this drath wagon is getting insta support right now. It seems like people were looking to hop. Some many vote hops in such a short time is fishy. I nmean, I agree that darthe isn't the most townie player, but it doesn't seem right.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Red Dragon »

some = so....
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Elyse »

This game is a clusterfuck right now.

I see Miss Stranger's points, but I still don't think Darthe is all that scummy. I find myself agreeing with a lot that he says. (Yes I know this isn't a towntell, but it shows it's coming from a town perspective)

But we've had not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, but SIX major wagons form today. That's one short of over half the playerlist.

Future (Sunny Days), Red Dragon, Elyse, Nachomamma, Baezu, Darthe.

What's up with that? I've never been in a game like this before and it's really baffling. I'm betting there are one to two scum in here and one to two scum outside of it. What does this tell us? Absolutely nothing. :neutral:

Out of the six wagoned people, RD/Baezu seem the scummiest.

Out of the seven non wagoned, I guess the scummiest would be PV/Ztife. PV for doing nothing and Ztife for Grim's case.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Let's totally lynch someone soon.

Totes.

Someone totes scum. <3
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Oh, sorry, just re-read the past few pages again.
Vote: Baezu

Vote's final for this day.

<3

I love you Nacho. To each game its own, but this game for now I support you

Man why does every day have to be so different hehehehehe
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Also, Nacho, if you're wondering why you aren't feeling all warm and tingly....

maybe it's you iznt here

<3
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Darthe »

Nacho, stop being fucking retarded plox.

I'm not surprised at four speed votes on me, two of which are essentially baseless. At the risk of quoting Elyse, "clusterfuck" doesn't begin to describe it.

Put simply, I am clueless as to how this dynamic even formed and Grim has unfortunately fallen to the status of derptown. Will examine more when my headache is gone.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Examine dynamics? Just start with this.
In post 657, Grimgroove wrote:But it's not a contradictory statement, using hypocrisy as an argument against someone is very common practice. I've never seen it happen that when someone uses it, he gets a scumread on him instead of a townread as a result. Yet it happened here.

I'd ask which other statements you find blatantly poor, but given the tipping point has not succeeded in convincing me, I don't think the others will either.

Is RD your only alternative scumread?
Or alternatively, this:
In post 669, Miss Stranger wrote:
Darthe:

Then comes this:
Fuck, I really wanted you to be town. How did this drivel make its way into a case? How can you admit to doing one thing and simultaneously continue to accept it in yourself while condemning it in another? Worse, using that as a point against them.

I want this day to end, I want info, and it is tiring to watch continue.

unvote vote: beazu
All this game, throughout the entire game, you build a case against Red Dragon, you are certain he is scum and all that jazz. Suddenly Baezu looks like a sizeable wagon and you instantly forget about Red Dragon and hop there immediately, based on completely nonexistent scum read. I'm sorry, but that's as scummy as it gets. Refer to Antagon in Newbie 1391 and Honest Abel in Newbie 1344.
There is one thing that could potentially absolve Darthe, and that's his fakehammer. That was a very townie-thing to do and a real good find. People are usually honest post-hammer, and probably Darthe was trying to find out something in this way, by messing with SunnyDays' head.

So he's done one very townish thing and one very scumiish thing. This should make him null I guess, but it's easier to fake townish things (and there's also no point in faking scummish things), so the quotes above summary pretty well why he should be lynched.

If anything was derp Darthe, it was your switch to Baezu for no decent reason at all. Regardless of your alignment.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

IMO, town-Darthe is very clearly town.

Here, it hasn't happened yet.

Vote: Darthe
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 683, PeregrineV wrote:IMO, town-Darthe is very clearly town.

Did you catch up with the game? Have you got anything else to say?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 681, Darthe wrote:I'm not surprised at four speed votes on me, two of which are essentially baseless. At the risk of quoting Elyse, "clusterfuck" doesn't begin to describe it.
this is a clusterfuck fed by clusterfuck thoughts
paranoid thoughts feed more paranoid thoughts
resulting in a clusterfuck wagon which
regardless of whether the original wagons were good or bad
will result in a worse wagon

hence, the circle of clusterfuckery
aka
fuck this fucking wagon what the hell is going on in this thread
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Just lynch one of RD/Baezu/Elyse
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by Miss Stranger »

I voted Darthe because I believe I had seen a scumslip from him. A very strong scumslip I've already seen twice and both times it was coming from the scum; the only difference in Darthe's case is that he didn't have a wagon before I voted him. I don't think that makes the slip less important, to be honest; he voted a person he considered town the entire game. ONE post, which wasn't that suspicious to begin with, caused him to change his mind. Coincidentally, Baezu had a sizeable wagon at this point. Then he unvoted his strongest suspect (one he was 100% sure of being mafia) and blatantly sheeped Baezu. I said it before, and I'll repeat it; if this is the only scumslip a person makes, I'm willing to lynch that person no matter how town he has been.

I'll have to say, though, I was honestly a little surprised when I received such massive vote support in such a short time. Is it that everyone sort of suspected Darthe, or opportunistic jumps for an easy lynch?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Grimgroove »

If anythings is surprising, it's that there's not more support for his lynch. I don't see much of that massive vote support you're talking about.
Miss Stranger
Miss Stranger
Goon
Miss Stranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:05 am

Post by Miss Stranger »

It's not as huge as Future's lynch, but 3 instavotes (not counting yours since you already suspected him) is always alarming.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Elyse »

Where did Darthe scumslip
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Darthe »

^this. Beazu said something retarded. I have made clear that I don't put up with that, that RD wasn't getting lynched today as evidenced by the near total lack of support for that train, and that I want the day to end for info.

I couldn't possibly need more reason for the vote, which is completely valid and helpful in my eyes. The severe nature of the attacks on me from this strike me as contrived, especially from Grim (688 is terrible when I am at L-3 and closest to a lynch all from one post and in a single page) and Granger is talking out of his ass in 687 (The line "I would lynch anyone no matter how town they have been for blah blah blah" is simple logical fallacy).
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 691, Darthe wrote: Beazu said something retarded.
No.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Could you respond to 682 please?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 682, Grimgroove wrote:Examine dynamics? Just start with this.
In post 657, Grimgroove wrote:But it's not a contradictory statement, using hypocrisy as an argument against someone is very common practice. I've never seen it happen that when someone uses it, he gets a scumread on him instead of a townread as a result. Yet it happened here.

I'd ask which other statements you find blatantly poor, but given the tipping point has not succeeded in convincing me, I don't think the others will either.

Is RD your only alternative scumread?
Or alternatively, this:
In post 669, Miss Stranger wrote:
Darthe:

Then comes this:
Fuck, I really wanted you to be town. How did this drivel make its way into a case? How can you admit to doing one thing and simultaneously continue to accept it in yourself while condemning it in another? Worse, using that as a point against them.

I want this day to end, I want info, and it is tiring to watch continue.

unvote vote: beazu
All this game, throughout the entire game, you build a case against Red Dragon, you are certain he is scum and all that jazz. Suddenly Baezu looks like a sizeable wagon and you instantly forget about Red Dragon and hop there immediately, based on completely nonexistent scum read. I'm sorry, but that's as scummy as it gets. Refer to Antagon in Newbie 1391 and Honest Abel in Newbie 1344.
There is one thing that could potentially absolve Darthe, and that's his fakehammer. That was a very townie-thing to do and a real good find. People are usually honest post-hammer, and probably Darthe was trying to find out something in this way, by messing with SunnyDays' head.

So he's done one very townish thing and one very scumiish thing. This should make him null I guess, but it's easier to fake townish things (and there's also no point in faking scummish things), so the quotes above summary pretty well why he should be lynched.

If anything was derp Darthe, it was your switch to Baezu for no decent reason at all. Regardless of your alignment.

I believe that I have stated several times now that I am very suspect of RD and BP. I am slightly suspect of Beazu.
I have town reads on: Elyse, Nachomomma, Grim, Cherynobyl, Pere, Sal, and Sunny. Beazu used to be on this list.
Stranger and Nachopop I am null on. Null really isn't accurate, because I have feelings about them, they are simply mixed. Stranger is likely bias on my part, because he does things that I don't agree with and is seeing the game so differently that it seems off but he presents it genuinely. Nacho is just all over the place.

Thus, since I doubt my list is fully accurate, I must assume that my town reads at least include a scum between them in one or perhaps even two slots.

Discussing why I switched on Beazu: It was simply a case of illogical confirmations on my side. Of course, these things aren't apparent unless I type them up in full, but simply stated Beazu struck me as town because I thought that his play was just inconsistent enough to fit the role of a general townie attempting to move through a game without giving it their all. The sort of play you see from people who are tired of being vanilla, who are playing in 3+ games at once, etc. Further, I was busy pushing RDscum at the time. However, literally attacking someone for something as you yourself do it is not the kind of illogical belief that I ever allow to go on without repercussion in a game. I had some doubts clearly about the player before, but not his alignment if that makes sense? Thus, when I saw his post my view had to change and with it and the realization that an RD lynch isn't happening, I switched and am further okay with my vote.

This is simple logic, it doesn't seem necessary to explain it IMO, but the frankly moronic play that I have seen thus far seems to indicate that I may need to spell everything out. If that offends you, it should. The entire game has floundered (aka apathetically evolved into a state of waste not beneficial to actual reasoning) because nobody is willing to strike out and achieve a lynch. Well, I am. I honestly couldn't give a damn if it is Beazu because he isn't a big town read for me, and thus this is the best means to an end that I have, viewed by me as my best available risk. Knowing my own alignment, I intend to naturally fight my own demise in this manner because I know that it can only cost the town. See the logic?

Past this I have no idea what you want me to respond to. The problem with your play Grim is that you attempt to elicit response from people and seem to find conviction in your beliefs if they do not immediately do so, but you fail to ask any questions. Everything above is my spelling out of my considerations, thoughts, and goals based on the assumption that these are the responses that you are looking for because you asked for a response to the quoted above and quite frankly their is nothing to respond to unless you were looking for me to explain in such detail why you are derptown?

The above was sarcasm, but also an example of a question. That is how this works. Since I had no clue that you wanted or needed response here it was unnecessary for me to give such until you asked.

I think that should about clear things up!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 692, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 691, Darthe wrote: Beazu said something retarded.
No.
Yes. Very much yes.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 684, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 683, PeregrineV wrote:IMO, town-Darthe is very clearly town.

Did you catch up with the game? Have you got anything else to say?
(remember when I said Peregrine can die whenever?)
(yeah)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Um, Nacho

I'm gonna cry if you die

<3
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Vote Count

Baezu (4) - Nachomamma8, Elyse, Darthe, Nachopappa (L-3)
Darthe (4) - Miss Stranger, grimgroove, Baezu, PeregrineV (L-3)

Nachomamma8 (3) - Red Dragon, PeregrineV, Ztife
Elyse (2) - Slandaar, SunnyDays
Red Dragon (1) - chernobylcitybus

Not Voting (0) - No One; yay democracy!
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or no lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2013-07-06 12:30:00)).
Ztife and chernobylcitybus will be prodded. If they do not post before the deadline they will be replaced during the night.
Not a dayvig.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Darthe »

Nachopop is officially the second worst player that I have ever encountered.

Ztife, what are you doing? Get on a decent train. Chernobyl: its dead, move on for now.

With a day left you guys have to pick Beazu or I.

Since I may not be around I claim Vanilla Town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”