Micro 200 - Two Chances (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Empking »

In post 99, Xegarus wrote:Yeh? What part of it?
All of it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Xegarus »

The words "fuck you" come to mind.

VOTE: Emp

Dr hasn't said enough for me to be sure about him. You, you're just trying to fuck town over.
Your arguments are baseless yet you're grasping at anything you can.
You haven't provided any evidence, especially when asked.
Heck, you don't even have the decency to clarify thigs when I asked. There is absolutely no town motivation for such things. There is however a lot of scum motivation.

I want to hear from JK, BY and Madi.
What are your reads atm?
:D
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:36 am

Post by IceGuy »

Vote Count

Xegarus (2): Empking, DrDolittle

Does Bo Know (1): JKMatthews
DrDolittle (1): Does Bo Know
Empking (1): Xegarus

Not voting (2): Blue Yoshi, Madi

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is July 24th, midnight CEST.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Empking »

In post 101, Xegarus wrote:The words "fuck you" come to mind.

VOTE: Emp

Dr hasn't said enough for me to be sure about him. You, you're just trying to fuck town over.
Your arguments are baseless yet you're grasping at anything you can.
You haven't provided any evidence, especially when asked.
Heck, you don't even have the decency to clarify thigs when I asked. There is absolutely no town motivation for such things. There is however a lot of scum motivation.

I want to hear from JK, BY and Madi.
What are your reads atm?
Your posts are the evidence. Taking them out of context does nobody, but you and your buddies, any favours.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Xegarus »

Its incredibily broad to say my posts are the evidence. Specify.
I also specifically asked you to NOT take them out of context the first time I asked.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Empking »

In post 104, Xegarus wrote:Its incredibily broad to say my posts are the evidence. Specify.
I also specifically asked you to NOT take them out of context the first time I asked.
If I tell you what to look at and you then look them you'll be looking at them out of context. The whole psathology behind your posts is that individually they're fine. It's the complete lack of a sustained pattern of thought that is truly scummy.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Xegarus »

Is that your way of getting off the hook of actually doing something?

Fine what ever.

To everyone, read through everything, iso me and emp together, iso me alone, go to a lawyer and get him to read it then tell me what you find. (Ott sarcasm aside, actually iso us)
Only then can we find an end to this.
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Madi »

In post 79, Does Bo Know wrote:
My 79 is coaching Madi to be a better hydra, since the last thing a game needs is two heads fucking up everyone's reads. My other two posts show my belief in Madi-scum. It's diminished a little since my latter point against them was apparently hydra confusion, but they're still a weak scum read.
Hydra dissonance is not necessarily a bad thing.

Me (Shadi) has not yet given reads and that's what I wanted to highlight to you; I think it's pretty common to not have united reads but I guess we'll come with a list later.

- Shadi
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 107, Madi wrote: Hydra dissonance is not necessarily a bad thing.

Me (Shadi) has not yet given reads and that's what I wanted to highlight to you; I think it's pretty common to not have united reads but I guess we'll come with a list later.

- Shadi
After all the hectic arguments all you can say is this?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 97, Does Bo Know wrote:Meh, I've always thought you both were scum, mainly because I think Xeg is town and that if you two weren't scum, there would've been at least another vote on Xeg by now.
That's got to be the most -------- thing. Do you really think a three man scum team would all vote for one guy? No WIFOM, but really.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Actually the fact that no one is jumping is making me more convinced of Xegscum (rather than empking's arguements).
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 109, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 97, Does Bo Know wrote:Meh, I've always thought you both were scum, mainly because I think Xeg is town and that if you two weren't scum, there would've been at least another vote on Xeg by now.
That's got to be the most -------- thing. Do you really think a three man scum team would all vote for one guy? No WIFOM, but really.
I never...said that? You sure you're reading my post right?
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 110, DrDolittle wrote:Actually the fact that no one is jumping is making me more convinced of Xegscum (rather than empking's arguements).
No one is jumping on who?
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

You.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Xegarus »

Let him answer, cause that's pretty fucking stupid if that is his answer.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 111, Does Bo Know wrote:Meh, I've always thought you both were scum, mainly because I think Xeg is town and that if you two weren't scum, there would've been at least another vote on Xeg by now.
By bad. I read it as such. "I think Xeg is town and that if you two
were
scum." I guess it felt more natural reading.
Anyhow, Show me why Xeg is town. Because if Xeg is not town, which is probably true, then this argument doesn't hold at all.

And as I said. I think that Emp is town. I know I am town fo' shizzle. Therefore by logic similar to yours, If Xeg is town, there would be at least another vote on Xeg by now.

However, by guess is better than yours because you have to estimate the alignment of 3 people, while I, only 2.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Xegarus »

Ok, so you are saying what convinces you more than emps argument is the fact that others are not voting me.
Do you understand what you are saying?
You are saying the mere fact that people havnt called me scum apart from emp and yourself is infact a reason I am scum.
What kind of backwards logic is that?
There are 7 players. Now then if you label me as scum and take me out of the equation you have 6 players who can vote for me.
Remove you two and let's just imagine the 2 of you are town. That leaves 2 town and 2 scum. And the mere fact that these 4 are not voting me at all is further proof, to you better evidence than emps baseless argument you still have yet to explain with me, that I'm scum.

This is an incredibly stupid argument. The fact that you said yourself that it convinces you more than emps argument shows that
A. His argument sucks
B. You didn't believe it to begin with hence the sheeping.
C. You're chatting shit to look as if you are doing something productive.
D. You are delusional to think that emps argument was good enough to convince everyone to vote me when you yourself are not convinced by it yourself.
But maybe you're not delusional, maybe you're just lying scum.

Now, if you at it from my perspective.
I'm town. You 2 are scum. So 1 scum not voting and 3 town remain. If all 3 scum flat out vote for the same person, then that person flips town, you guys are fucked. So someone isn't voting and you are spinning this web of feaces. To try and get perhaps a town to vote so when questioning time does come, a scum could get off for a while.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 117, Xegarus wrote:That leaves 2 town and 2 scum. And the mere fact that these 4 are not voting me at all is further proof, to you better evidence than emps baseless argument you still have yet to explain with me, that I'm scum.
Two town not vote because they are not here or they don't see the beauty in the argument. Two scum don't want to bus. Makes perfect sense. You're right. I'm not 100% sold on empking's argument. But it's the best one out there, and I don't find your responses sufficiently adequete.

Your perspective is good but one thing doesn't hold. I know I'm town.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

*sigh*

Dolittle and I are going in WIFOM circles, it seems. Dolittle isn't reliant on Empking's reason for Xegscum. He's reliant on numbers. The difference between his logic and my logic for Xegtown, is that his logic involves his own alignment on the Xeg wagon; my logic involves my faith in Xegtown, something I don't have as much faith in, as town-Dolittle would have infinite faith in his town alignment. Dolittle could be lying through his teeth, but Dolittle scum probably would've pretended to be more moved by Empking's "case."

UNVOTE: DrDolittle

However, Xeg's reaction to Dolittle's logic looks natural. Unlike myself, Xeg is sure of his own alignment, so his opinion on that front should sound more forced, and it does.

I don't think Xeg is scum, but Dolittle brings up the point about why others haven't jumped on. I feel like Empking's case is completely, 100% utterly stupid.

Dolittle: do you actually agree with the content of Empking's case, or do you think Emp is town
only
because of how forcefully he's presenting it? Because I'm feeling Empking is scummier than Xegarus, looking at the content of the case. I don't think the way he's presenting his case looks townie to me. It's also entirely possible that other players (Madi, BY, JK) aren't able to be a part of either of our logical theories, because they're lurking/not doing much.

If I had a hunch Xeg was scum, I'd definitely question that more. But with the little activity from other players now, I'll be pursuing Empking.

VOTE: Empking

@Empking: you say that we can look at his ISO and determine scummy things from it. Point out two specific things, with quotes, whenever you can. I want that from you first, because I've looked multiple times, still haven't found what you seem to see. Hopefully by then, the rest of the players will have put in some stuff.

PEdit: You're not 100% sold...so you believe it holds some merit, Dolittle? Also, how can Xeg have a good perspective, yet his responses aren't sufficiently adequate?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Xegarus »

Sounds like you're not seeing the beauty in his argument either otherwise you would be 100% sold.
Emp does not have an argument. If he does, preach it. And neither do you have an argument.
All emp has done is tunnel me from the get go. The way you've been sheeping him, the way you've given him a obvtown is just baffling.
So while you're preaching the good word, mind filling me in on why emp is town? Or heck, why you are town? Try to avoid using the words "because I know I'm town".

[Bold]Mod, can prods be requested? If so can I request a prod on BY[/bold]

Madi, what are your reads? I find it strange that you only commented on what was directly related to yourself. Not even a peep about me or emp?
JK, what are your thoughts up to this point?
DBK, reads?
BY, anything?

My reads as you may have guessed are
Scum is emp and dr.

Leaning town with DBK

Not too sure about Madi.

Not got a clue about JK or BY.
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Madi »

In post 43, Madi wrote:I don't find Xegarus' post scummy as of now, I think his vote was pretty justified, we're still in the early stage of the game. I however could be wrong.

Drdolittle is a bit scummy for me, putting someone to L-2 for no "reason", though granted there are still 2 votes to go, it still seems a bit scummish.

I wonder though DBK, how are you so sure that JKM is villager ? Is there something you know that we don't ?

I have no opinion about the rest of the players currently.

Empking : could you explain why he seems scummy ?

- Makiavel
I still stand by the fact that I don't see Xeg as scummy as of now. DrDolittle's arguments are weak and I've yet to see any good reasons to vote you. DBK seems to be a confused villager. Yoshi's an AFK player yet visited the forum yesterday, can't get any read on him..
I also had totally forgotten JK was playing, I felt as if I was forgetting someone and just noticed him through the player list... No V/LA or anything yet visited yesterday.

I think JK & Yoshi are fading away too much from the game, perhaps trying to get the attention out of them ? Also I think Dr. or Emp is scum, not sure who as of now. I'll check post by post later, I'm in 3 games right now so it's a bit hard.

I'm not sure what Shadi's up to, I'll try to poke him up to do reads as he might not agree fully with me.

- Maki.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Towniest to scummiest:

- JK (I've mentioned this in the beginning, check my ISO somewhere)

- Xeg (hasn't done anything scummy, reactions have been natural)

- BY (Null as shit)

- Madi (isn't doing much, gave opinions but apparently hasn't been able to pinpoint any reads)

- Dolittle (numbers related to Xeg wagon, though not as scummy since we've discussed his Xegscum theory)

- Empking (case looks like strawmanning, won't give specific examples from Xeg's ISO, tunneling like crap, calling Dolittle town for no apparent reason, likely because Dolittle's on Xeg right now)

So yeah, scum team is in Empking/Dolittle/Madi/BY for me right now. I'd have a better idea if people would post more.

PEdit: Maka, why do I seem confused? Is it about the my logic vs. Dolittle's logic?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

This is silly. Empking's arguments are good. I'm not going to preach cause I ain't no Jesus. And this also is supported with my numbers. I don't see why my vote is invalid.
I'm saying that Xeg's perspective 117, specifically when he says "This is my perspective" makes sense. Except its not true because I'm town. I don't need to convince anyone that I'm not scum - My theories are all completely valid. You DBK agrees with my theory makes sense, yet you place me below Maki is appalling.

Here is Maki. 3rd scum lets go
"DrDolittle's arguments are weak and I've yet to see any good reasons to vote you"
"Also I think Dr. or Emp is scum, not sure who as of now"
"Drdolittle is a bit scummy for me, putting someone to L-2 for no "reason", though granted there are still 2 votes to go, it still seems a bit scummish."
So You think I'm scum, but voting me is not good eh?
Other than that there is no scum hunting whatsoever - rather commenting on people's activities. Wut?

SO BAD.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Also get an avatar madi.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”