Micro 200 - Two Chances (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Vote Count

Xegarus (2): Empking, DrDolittle
Empking (2): Xegarus, Does Bo Know

Does Bo Know (1): JKMatthews

Not voting (2): Blue Yoshi, Madi

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is July 24th, midnight CEST.
In post 120, Xegarus wrote: [Bold]Mod, can prods be requested? If so can I request a prod on BY[/bold]
No, they can't. He'll be prodded if he is inactive for more than 72 hours.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 123, DrDolittle wrote:This is silly. Empking's arguments are good. I'm not going to preach cause I ain't no Jesus.
What kind of answer is this?
I told you to tell me what his argument is, cause i dont see shit. Why the fuck does no one do what people ask them to do?
In post 123, DrDolittle wrote:Except its not true because I'm town.
I told you not to say that.
In post 123, DrDolittle wrote:I don't need to convince anyone that I'm not scum
WAIT WHAT?!
Yes, you do. Thats part of the game. That's exactly what you are supposed to do. I also asked why is emp town to you.

Now i will ask you again.

1. What is Emp's apparently not sucky argument. If you agree with it at all, you should be able to explain it to some degree

2.Why is Emp town? You just called him town and gave no reason. You calling the most scummy person town definitely requires an explanation.

3. How are you town?
Dont bullshit us with a "i dont need to convince anyone" cause you do. 2 people have you on their scum list. Regardless of their alignments, you can not only make yourself look better by explaining your townee side but also make them look bad. I am all ears bro. You just need to talk.
In post 123, DrDolittle wrote:DrDolittle's arguments are weak and I've yet to see any good reasons to vote you
This is scummy why? You trying to say disagreeing with your argument means they're scum or something? Or does this just lead into the next few quotes?

In post 123, DrDolittle wrote:"Drdolittle is a bit scummy for me, putting someone to L-2 for no "reason", though granted there are still 2 votes to go, it still seems a bit scummish."
But he's partially right here. You did put me onto L-2 for no reason. You sheeped. And not only that, you actually went as far as saying you didnt think anyone was scummy when you did vote.
:D
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 119, Does Bo Know wrote:@Empking: you say that we can look at his ISO and determine scummy things from it. Point out two specific things, with quotes, whenever you can. I want that from you first, because I've looked multiple times, still haven't found what you seem to see. Hopefully by then, the rest of the players will have put in some stuff.
What part of 'any post by itself would be fine' don't you understand? Choose any point he makes and pretends to care about, then see if he every brings it back up himself. Repeat until you're convinced it's a scum pattern.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 am

Post by Madi »

In post 123, DrDolittle wrote:This is silly. Empking's arguments are good. I'm not going to preach cause I ain't no Jesus. And this also is supported with my numbers. I don't see why my vote is invalid.
I'm saying that Xeg's perspective 117, specifically when he says "This is my perspective" makes sense. Except its not true because I'm town. I don't need to convince anyone that I'm not scum - My theories are all completely valid. You DBK agrees with my theory makes sense, yet you place me below Maki is appalling.

Here is Maki. 3rd scum lets go
"DrDolittle's arguments are weak and I've yet to see any good reasons to vote you"
"Also I think Dr. or Emp is scum, not sure who as of now"
"Drdolittle is a bit scummy for me, putting someone to L-2 for no "reason", though granted there are still 2 votes to go, it still seems a bit scummish."
So You think I'm scum, but voting me is not good eh?
Other than that there is no scum hunting whatsoever - rather commenting on people's activities. Wut?

SO BAD.
I don't want to vote anyone else without consulting my other hydra head (aside from the RVS vote I did), also while yes, I do consider you more scummy than most people out there, so long as I don't find any good proof of you being Mafia, I have no reason to put up a vote on you. + You confuse Shadi's points with mine, get your facts straight and start analysing us as different people as we haven't been talking at all about this game yet. Also you're getting on my nerves for being stupid.

- Maki.
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 am

Post by Madi »

Also, the only reason I commented on people's activity was because I was asked, before trying to even say something, as I said before, get your freaking facts straight because all you've been doing this game is just a load of bull in my opinion.

Also I don't feel the need to get an avatar and I'm extremely lazy to do it even on my main account, Shadi can feel free to add one up though. I don't really see why an avatar is required.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 am

Post by DrDolittle »

PLZ HYDRA CANT B LYNCH3D CAUS3 THEY HAEV DIFARENT OPINIONS!1!1! OMG WTF LOL
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 am

Post by DrDolittle »

What I am doing is scum hunting. I am helping town. And I'm doing good. Emp has been scum hunting. He is helping town. And Hh's doing good. You have not been scum hunting. You have been OMGUSing. You have been deflecting. The votes on your don't makes sense if you are town. You're not doing good.

I did sheep at first. But the vote is good before. Now its better.

You say emp is scummy. I think emp is town. What bro. why does only your opinion count. Oh wait. You're scum. Stop confusing me.
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Madi »

You want me to scum hunt ?
VOTE: DrDolittle

kthx
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Madi »

I forgot to sign, you must understand who's annoyed at your retardation in your posts though, don't you?
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Overreaction by Madi looks terrible. He's simply denying things that Dolittle is saying.

Dolittle telling Madi that it's wrong for only his opinion to count is hypocritical; Dolittle's been making lame opinions on Empking, lame opinions on Xeg's reactions, etc.,
in my opinion
, and he hasn't really done anything to convince us why his opinion is better. He just expects us to believe so.

@Empking: I'm not convinced there's a scum pattern there, sorry. You know, it must sound perfect for you to have a "scum case" on someone that you don't have to prove yourself. Also, what's your read on me? You haven't given reads on any players except yourself and Dolittle, IIRC.

The entire game is about opinions, everyone. Don't expect me to jump on a wagon just because you think it's right; convince me that it's right, too. And if you're doing all you can and you still can't convince me, try something else.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Makiavel »

No, the reason I voted him is because he's a freaking annoying person, using retarded ways of speaking like
DrDolittle wrote:PLZ HYDRA CANT B LYNCH3D CAUS3 THEY HAEV DIFARENT OPINIONS!1!1! OMG WTF LOL
because people don't want to vote on someone, I can't be bothered with his trash way of speaking. Sorry if I can't see the reasoning behind his vote and I didn't want to vote on someone without talking to my hydra partner but honestly, when someone acts as stupidly as he is, he deserves to earn my vote.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Makiavel »

Also woops, wrong account, oh well.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 131, DrDolittle wrote:What I am doing is scum hunting. I am helping town. And I'm doing good. Emp has been scum hunting. He is helping town. And Hh's doing good. You have not been scum hunting. You have been OMGUSing. You have been deflecting. The votes on your don't makes sense if you are town. You're not doing good.

I did sheep at first. But the vote is good before. Now its better.

You say emp is scummy. I think emp is town. What bro. why does only your opinion count. Oh wait. You're scum. Stop confusing me.
While I'm still at it (yes I'm not on the hydra account, w/e) You are hunting someone I don't believe to be scum, therefore in my mind, you're not scum hunting but town hunting, see the difference?
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by JKMatthews »

Hey all! Sorry for my prolonged absence. I've been reading the game on my phone where I can, just kept finding myself without time to post. I should've just posted a prod dodge explaining this, sorry I didn't. It won't happen again!

Ok, so I'm very much on the Xeg side of things... Emp and DrD seem to be speaking in riddles and nonsense without actually saying much. The only problem I have is that Xeg is doing a lot of "you're accusing me with things I can't refute, so I think you're scum", which is kinda just OMGUS. It would be interesting to know if he'd be so passionate about his case if Emp and Dr were looking at someone else, but that's besides the point I guess. If I had to pick a side (and it's starting to look like that's where the game is headed), I'd say Xeg is town and the other 2 are scum. However, I'm not discounting that given that scum can talk whenever, it's
possible
I suppose that it's orchestrated with Xeg being DrD being scum, and DrD sheeping Emp to create this dichotomy so scum come out good either way. Probably just paranoia speaking there though...

I'm still concerned about DBK sort of just being friendly with everyone and taking the odd potshot from the sidelines... I'm not a fan of changing my vote at this point, but those are my thoughts of the game so far!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 128, Madi wrote: You confuse Shadi's points with mine, get your facts straight and start analysing us as different people as we haven't been talking at all about this game yet.
is equivalent to
In post 130, DrDolittle wrote:PLZ HYDRA CANT B LYNCH3D CAUS3 THEY HAEV DIFARENT OPINIONS!1!1! OMG WTF LOL
Playing as a hydra does not give you a get out of jail for free card. You have two voices, therefore, you must deal the inconsistencies. Not me. If not, fuck off and don't play the hydra.
the reason I voted him is because he's a freaking annoying person
This is terribad. You vote for people because they are scum. Not because they are annoying or stupid. I think you're stupid. But I'll only vote you because you're scum. So far you provided no content on anyone being scum, posted loads of fluff, and did generally nothing.

Also, I'm not being hypocritical. I'm fine with people voting me because of my posts. Makaviel is not.

@JK. What about the hydra?
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Madi »

In post 128, Madi wrote:
In post 123, DrDolittle wrote:
Here is
Maki.
In post 139, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 128, Madi wrote: You confuse Shadi's points with mine, get your facts straight and start analysing us as different people as we haven't been talking at all about this game yet.
is equivalent to
In post 130, DrDolittle wrote:PLZ HYDRA CANT B LYNCH3D CAUS3 THEY HAEV DIFARENT OPINIONS!1!1! OMG WTF LOL
Playing as a hydra does not give you a get out of jail for free card. You have two voices, therefore, you must deal the inconsistencies. Not me. If not, fuck off and don't play the hydra.
the reason I voted him is because he's a freaking annoying person
This is terribad. You vote for people because they are scum. Not because they are annoying or stupid. I think you're stupid. But I'll only vote you because you're scum. So far you provided no content on anyone being scum, posted loads of fluff, and did generally nothing.

Also, I'm not being hypocritical. I'm fine with people voting me because of my posts. Makaviel is not.

@JK. What about the hydra?
HERE IS MAKI you said, not MADI. Maki =! Madi, Maki = Makiavel, Madi = Shadi & Makiavel, see the difference or you need glasses ?

I vote you for the fact that you ARE a potential scum and that stupidity loses games. Those two together give me a very good reason to vote you, not to mention that in my opinion, you're scummier than ANYBODY here.

-Ma
k
i.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I see you signed maki so I wrote maki. besides maki madi, close enough . I don't see what's the big deal. why am i scum?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Nvm look at this.
I'm not discounting that given that scum can talk whenever
I did a doubletake when I saw this. So I went back to check the role PMs. And indeed it says that scum can talk whenever. But actually, an average player would not read the first post containing the role PM - since the setup is open, they would have already visited the wiki page to know the setup before signing up. Furthermore, standard Mafia games, scum can only talk at night. As JKM said this so matter of factly - he's most likely scum.

VOTE: JKM
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by JKMatthews »

In post 139, DrDolittle wrote:@JK. What about the hydra?
Annoying that we're expected to keep track of who's posting what. I completely agree that it should be the rest of the game's problem sorting out their differences.
Lots of shouting loudly with limited content is annoying, but some people are just annoying. Only getting away with not being scum to me at the moment by PoE...
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Xegarus »

Came to say i'm going VLA for 3 days
, then i saw this.
In post 142, DrDolittle wrote:Nvm look at this.
I did a doubletake when I saw this. So I went back to check the role PMs. And indeed it says that scum can talk whenever. But actually, an average player would not read the first post containing the role PM - since the setup is open, they would have already visited the wiki page to know the setup before signing up. Furthermore, standard Mafia games, scum can only talk at night. As JKM said this so matter of factly - he's most likely scum.

WTF IS THIS. IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

The fact that he read the Role PM's is a sign that he's scum? AHA
Also, that shity line of thought is enough to convince you to unvote me and vote him instead?
Way to show faith in your own arguments. Or you know, you were chatting shit the whole time.
:D
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

laugh all you want. its solid
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by JKMatthews »

Yeah that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, DrDolittle.

What actually happened: It occurred to me that scum might want to organise a bus, so I went to the first post to see if they could chat before I proposed a theory that might easily be discounted by fact-checking first.
What could have happened: If I recall correctly, when I signed up for this game it wasn't actually in the wiki and just in the "Suggested Game Setups" thread (or whatever it's called). Either the existence of day chat was specified there and I came into the game knowing that, or it wasn't and so I thought it was pertinent information to check at the start of the game.
What also could have happened: I read the wiki and it was specified there (just checked, it's not), or I read the wiki and seeing it's not there, made sure to check when I came into the game.
What you are implying: The only way I could possibly be comfortable in my knowledge of that fact is if I were scum. There's no way I could have possibly have done the research, or been inspired to do the research before making that post.

UNVOTE:
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by JKMatthews »

Ugh...
UNVOTE:
To clarify my unvote failure...
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Madi is deflecting with the whole Maki/Madi thing. No one cares that much about that,
k
?

@Empking: opinion on Madi? If you think Xeg's deflecting, you should at least give a shit about this.

In fact
, I'm surprised Dolittle has more faith in Xegscum and JKscum than in Madiscum.

UNVOTE: Empking
VOTE: Madi
In post 142, DrDolittle wrote:Nvm look at this.
I did a doubletake when I saw this. So I went back to check the role PMs. And indeed it says that scum can talk whenever. But actually, an average player would not read the first post containing the role PM -
since the setup is open, they would have already visited the wiki page to know the setup before signing up.
Furthermore, standard Mafia games, scum can only talk at night. As JKM said this so matter of factly - he's most likely scum.

Link or it didn't happen.

I agree with Xeg: your logic for Xeg being scum (belief in Emp being town and no one jumping on his wagon) seems to trump your logic for JK being scum. The Role PM's and stuff is all we've had to determine the setup anyway, as JK had already pointed out.

Plus, JK's been the type to think of out-of-the-box scenarios so far. This latest knowing of scum having daytalk doesn't surprise me, really. JK's vote on Dolittle, though...ugh, my gut tells me that that's way too reactionary.

@JK: What do you think of Madi? You said that Xeg would keep thinking Dolittle and Emp were scum because he couldn't refute their cases (you really can't), but Madi seems to be choosing not to state a case at all, or refuting cases against him at all.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by JKMatthews »

In post 148, Does Bo Know wrote:Madi is deflecting with the whole Maki/Madi thing. No one cares that much about that,
k
?

@Empking: opinion on Madi? If you think Xeg's deflecting, you should at least give a shit about this.

In fact
, I'm surprised Dolittle has more faith in Xegscum and JKscum than in Madiscum.

UNVOTE: Empking
VOTE: Madi
This is an illogical sequence in my eyes...
In post 148, Does Bo Know wrote:JK's vote on Dolittle, though...ugh, my gut tells me that that's way too reactionary.
My fault for not posting for so long I suppose, but what actually was happening is that I wanted my vote to be on Xeg, Emp or Dr, but was struggling to find a reason to decide. My vote on you was fairly outdated, and was based on niggling suspicion of your actions (which is still there by the way), rather than for something as blatant as the shitstorm that the aforementioned three stirred up. Dr's vote on me was just so poorly justified, and then he still stuck to his guns on it, that I saw him as a good frontrunner to put my vote on. Reactionary sure, but it was a reaction to something scummy as hell that he did... my involvement as the target is incidental.
In post 148, Does Bo Know wrote:@JK: What do you think of Madi? You said that Xeg would keep thinking Dolittle and Emp were scum because he couldn't refute their cases (you really can't), but Madi seems to be choosing not to state a case at all, or refuting cases against him at all.
Did I say that...? And I've already said what I think of Madi in 143.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”