Dr Who: The Last Great Time War GAME OVER!!

Doctor Who
Doctor Who
Goon
Doctor Who
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Doctor Who »

Holy cow I've got 8 votes? For what exactly. I'm back at post 865 or so.
Hunt scum or be hunted.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

*laugh*
*prepare gallow*
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

Spoiler: .
Saved this for after my mini theme.
unvote

In post 560, ac1983fan wrote:
In post 559, Iecerint wrote:
In post 557, ac1983fan wrote:Why are you posting so much fluff Iecerint?
That ain't fluff dude.
You're posting every other post with one-line responses which aren't saying anything. What else would you call that?
It's a result of him being a top wagon choice. Rereading, he kicked into posting high gear once the wagon on him picked up (after his initial response to the first votes was to laugh them off casually). He posts constantly instead of condensing posts because that tends to be something that town do in order to not stand out. Him pointing out that he's doing that to seem towny-er doesn't actually make him town.

Snake and IAI are uninspiring

M7 wagon is good
In post 660, Swift Justice wrote:I hate everything waynegg posts and I don't understand the relevance of anything doctor who posts, which I guess I could call scummy but I'd probably be lying and it'd just be an excuse to have a read on them. So, I guess waynegg still looks town despite trying his hardest not to be (at the very least his strategy's lines up well with the rest of the way he posts).
My opinion.

Ghosttown for p28, will eventually re-organize iecescum discussion as it looks like it's died down boo
Equinox wrote:What do you think of the fact that a counterwagon (or even counterwagons) to Iecerint happened?
Typical of a large game w. >20 people, iece posted a ton of fluff and a little fauxcontent here and there until the heat was off him while other people got pursued doesn't change my read on him. Still think a lynch of iece is possible and am planning on getting my head back into this game before deadline to work towards that. Plus i recall some decent points from zdenek and something from Gut about iece too so those'll come into consideration, though thankfully i have other scumreads so if something i can pursue him tomorrow or something
In post 857, Zdenek wrote:I would not vote Canadillan. There is some stuff in his ISO early that I don't think that he'd try to get away with saying as scum, and I'm reading his recent play as frustration over being called out on his Gut read (and I think that the shift there is something that people do easily when they are speaking naturally) and then Mutley, who he's been worried about, mocking his suspicion of him.
Mostly my opinion of Kandy

OMGUS is not a scumtell this isn't a newbie game come the hell on

they're cute and all yes but more attention needs to be on Rach/Twin Flames - NS, posts like
In post 880, Twin Flames wrote:Wat a minute WHAT? Nacho get your butt back in here that is not good enough....

-Rach
after a whole bunch of nothing and excuses are crappy. The massive amount of ellipses might just be her being dramatic too but I have a pet scumtell I'm itching to prove right and this might be a contenderrr.
In post 1035, DeasVail wrote:Because I think your avatar is cool and I'd like to be friends this game. :]
NO GO AWAY DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HE'S LYING

Nacho analysis is cool and the chk votes are good
In post 1091, dramonic wrote:Deasvail is kind of horribly unsettling?
My issue with the chk wagon is that he can't defend himself, but at the same time he never will be able to so I understand the basis of it as well.
erp
Agree
Deasvail wrote:Shii I just don't read you as town yet unfortunately. I still have ~25 pages to go though, so your chances are good. Well you're probably a weak townread for saying that, but maybe that sounds convenient on my part? Actually, is it scummy for me not to read you as town?
It does sound convenient, which is exactly what's eating at me, remember LaLa Land? I replaced out because of the hurricane but iirc you were my pocket megatownread, so when I checked back later and you were scum it hit my confidence to read you pretty hard. As for you not reading me as town, I feel looking back I've been behaving p. close to how I always have with the games we've been in together as metown, so you should be able to read me at least to some capacity.
(Might just still be sad about La La land though, lol. You're acting all sortoffake smiley-woohoo now too and that took me back)

I'm gonna cut off here at 1092 because it's late, but I'll be caught up by tomorrow, mobile catchups what uppp
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Swift Justice »

In post 1375, Doctor Who wrote:Holy cow I've got 8 votes? For what exactly. I'm back at post 865 or so.
Unvote, Vote Doctor Who
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Swift Justice »

THE DOCTOR IN THE TARDIS DOESN'T KNOW :D
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

In post 1375, Doctor Who wrote:Holy cow I've got 8 votes? For what exactly.
For being scummy as all get out
Not a dayvig.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Swift Justice »

(Equinox)
In post 1265, waynegg wrote:14 Swift Justice- is so easy to read! like looking in a mirror!
It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me

Seriously, though, waynegg, why were you so insistent on getting that quote from jasonT1981? Was it only because you wanted to make sure it actually existed? Because if it is, you still have yet to answer why you think scum would have made it up, and me playing like you doesn't quite justify reading Swift Justice as town.

Also, can you explain what you found as "pretty clear town intent" (1270) in Doctor Who's posts?
In post 1302, SnakePlissken wrote:I don't think so. 3rd parties operate in a distinctly different way than a scum team. Scum work together which changes the way they post (Distancing etc.) However 3rd Party will in general lean town because they also want rid of scum as with everyone, but their separate agenda works best for them if Scum are wiped out and they are left generally in a town sense to get on and complete their objective, so they don't come across scummy at all.
You're separating third-party from group scum, but you haven't answered the bigger question at hand here: How do you differentiate between a plain ol' "not scummy" and "not group scum but definitely not town"? What kinds of things are you looking for
on Day 1
that helps you differentiate these two categories?

I mean, your town read of PeregrineV in post 1304 boils down to not reading him as scum, yet you have him in your town category. I'm not seeing the difference here, so it looks like you decided this arbitrarily.
In post 1318, Twin Flames wrote:Told you all I would tie him up and make him post.
Yes, that's nice. Why did you ignore
repeated requests
for
your
reads, specifically?

Frankly, I'm getting really annoyed because you did this in Mafia in La-La Land, as well. I understand you had more urgent matters during that game that kept you away at the time; however, considering you ignored my demands for reads in that game, you ignoring our requests for your reads in this game at least
separate times makes me wonder if you have trouble faking your reads as scum, which would explain why you kept insisting on waiting for a whole week for Nobody Special to catch up.
In post 1343, I Am Innocent wrote:And defending him again, are you? I replaced out of one game. I was scum. I was behind, it was a large game, and I was starting to get pressure due to my lackluster play from being behind. It wasn't fair to my team. But I don't believe a VT would care that much day 1 and a power role could just claim to save himself. Yeah, likely scum.
What makes you think a vanilla townies and power roles "
[wouldn't]
care that much Day 1" about being behind? In this post, you're basically claiming from a sample size of 1 that scum are more likely to replace out for being lackluster and behind.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Swift Justice »

In post 1381, Swift Justice wrote:I replaced out of one game. I was scum. I was behind, it was a large game, and I was starting to get pressure due to my lackluster play from being behind. It wasn't fair to my team. But I don't believe a VT would care that much day 1 and a power role could just claim to save himself. Yeah, likely scum.
Well this one time I was in a game and someone called me scum and they were scum. So fuck you, you're scum too. Gotcha, owned.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Swift Justice »

(The fuck you is a joke, obviously. But uh, yeah that's kinda of a dumb 1 game meta thingy?)
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Twin Flames
Twin Flames
Goon
Twin Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by Twin Flames »

No I was waiting for him to catch up so we could solidify our reads, and yeah it takes me a while to figure out reads, especially with so many peeps. So no I am not ignoring you, just have not had enough time on the computer to do it. RL has been kicking me in the ass... Tomorrow I should be getting the bed desk from Amazon and I got the chair pillow today, so hopefully I will be able to use my computer in bed and keep my legs and especially my sprained knee up.

I can show you a number of links of me as town taking a while to figure out peeps.
Hydra of RachMarie and Nobody Special
If a post contains 'lol' or 'peeps' or 'scumz' it's Rachael.
If a post is unsigned, it's Rachael.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Post by Mac »

hey guys! I'm in catchup mode for a couple of large games atm but should hopefully be done tomorrow and have some sort of reads formed.
Twin Flames
Twin Flames
Goon
Twin Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by Twin Flames »

1 DeasVail still figuring out

2 waynegg as I said before annoying but prob town

3 Iecerint not sure on this one will probably go with whatever NS picks.

4 Rubicon Need to read his ISO

5 SnakePlissken Got vibes on this dude, but need to do some meta stalking

6 Ghostlin This guy is really good as scum based on the game we just finished... Need to look at him closely.

8 Doctor Who eeh seems to be the lynch flavor of the moment... Need to look at his ISO for sure.

9 chkflip Still leaning scumz on this dude...

10 PeregrineV Scum read, he is reminding me of other games where he was scum and kinda stayed under the radar. Usually more proactive when town.

11 Gut I am leaning town on this slot, especially after what NS said about some things he saw in the posts by the Chamber head.

12 Zdenek hmm another one I have seen do well both as town and scum and need to read ISO.

13 I am Innocent NS thinks he maybe scumz, and I am not so sure going to compare his play here with his play in the Gonzo game.

14 Swift Justice Leaning Town... Just feels towny to me. Still need to read through ISO though. I do know that Equi is big on being uber town no matter what role she has.

15 Orestes* Does this dude still exist??? Null and probably will get replaced.

16 dramonic I have never played with dram in a game so will defer to NS on this one.

17 Magical7 Dude is a newbie, replacing out is a null tell, and in the game he and I were in together he was mislynch fodder.

18 Mac Ehh need to read his ISO hes usually town in the games I have been in with him.

19 The Rufflig Possibly scumz? NS is more confident of this than I am.

20 Vi He is a very good player from what I know, will defer to NS since I have not really played with him.

21 Rift Adrift Fery is definitely feeling like town fery to me, and that recent post by Syr is pure trollin Syr so feel good about my town read here.

22 Nachomamma8 This is one I want to watch carefully... I know he is VERY good as both alignments, and I also know I usually can peg him and he usually pegs me well, especially when he is Town. Leaning Town for now....

23 Candillan Another newbie who I am somewhat familiar with from our recent partial then restart and reroll Newbie game. Prob town.

24 ac1983fan Town read here... Dayvig dude really...

25 Shiidaji* I dont have much experience playing with Shi, will discuss with NS for sure on this one. The whole basing a case on my making a typo on the ellipse really does not impress me though.

26 Twin Flames This one iz us duh

27 Mutleyddmc Another one that both NS and I got vibes on so will pay close attention on his ISO. Leaning scumz...

Its not much but there you go Equi.

--Rach
Hydra of RachMarie and Nobody Special
If a post contains 'lol' or 'peeps' or 'scumz' it's Rachael.
If a post is unsigned, it's Rachael.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 70, waynegg wrote:Thanks to those who unknowingly participated. Two of these are likely scum, in order of my suspicions:

Candillan 20, 36
ac1983fan 39, 46, 52, 56
Rubicon 10, 14

The numbers are the posts where they exhibited what I was looking for.
In post 400, I Am Innocent wrote:@wayne, re: 70, as someone who has been scum in two of Jason's large theme games, you are aware that Jason gives scum fake claims right? If you weren't, do you still feel the same way about post 70?
In post 403, waynegg wrote:Nooooooo...those last 332 posts since then have had no change in my perspective on anything. Especially the 90% conftown 1983 /sarcasm
In post 1003, waynegg wrote:Originally I was feeling Candyland, Rubicon, and ac1983fan. I said I think there are two scum in that list, and I still do.
You still do, yet early your sarcasm in 403 hinted that your reads changed as ac1983 was 90% conftown. Didn't you call zdenek scummy for being a flopper earlier? Would you consider this flopping?
In post 1004, Zdenek wrote:Waynegg, meta links please. If you could direct me to evidence for this habit, it would be helpful.

The jump to Gut-town just looks like an attempt to get out of an argument that Waynegg's worried will end up getting him lynched.
This right here.
In post 1049, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1047, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1031, waynegg wrote:Also, who are your town reads right now Nacho?
too early
the ones that matter are SJ, Rift, you, and Deas.
You are reading Deas as town?

UNVOTE: pending more discussion with Syr.
Why do you continue to rely on others for your vote? (And I'm not talking about your hydra partner...)

@Nacho, what about Rift makes you feel they are town?
In post 1062, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm also extremely depressed there aren't more votes on chkflip yet.
In post 1063, Rift Adrift wrote:heh

vote: chkflip
Did you discuss with your partner in this 2 min window between posts before making this vote?
In post 1110, Rift Adrift wrote:We've stopped signing our posts in all our ongoing games for the most part. Our writing styles are different enough that it's pretty obvious who is who.
Not true btw.
In post 1230, Twin Flames wrote:I have you and Syr down as town based on your posts they feel like town fery to me.... Syr is still a bit of a wild card since he has not posted much though...
Can you provide a few specific post numbers

Through page 50.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:09 am

Post by Swift Justice »

Muttley; you're lurking cos you're scum right?
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Swift Justice »

Don't worry, Rach. I think the last scum game I won on site was a year and a half ago - so yeah, if I look town I totally am.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:14 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 1388, Swift Justice wrote:Muttley; you're lurking cos you're scum right?

Pretty much
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:16 am

Post by Swift Justice »

Shoot Deasvail tonight, he's earned a factional kill by being so town.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:20 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1391, Swift Justice wrote:Shoot Deasvail tonight, he's earned a factional kill by being so town.
I haven't read up yet, so I'll just ignore any context and assume you're serious. <3
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:21 am

Post by Faraday »

Yes. I am.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 am

Post by DeasVail »

I love the new avatar by the way. (This is not me pretending to be fake by the way, I'm actually serious)
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 am

Post by Swift Justice »

In post 1393, Faraday wrote:Yes. I am.
me^

I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
I CAN'T POST
ON AN ALT, YOU SEE
WITH A GREAT BIG HUG
AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU
WON'T YOU PLEASE NOT ALT SLIP TOO

pedit: yeah, it totally owns :D
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:24 am

Post by Swift Justice »

lmao @ faraday account having more posts than peregrineV :eek:
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:45 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 1391, Swift Justice wrote:Shoot Deasvail tonight, he's earned a factional kill by being so town.

got it boss

DV prob scum
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:58 am

Post by DeasVail »

SJ, I probably explained that part of my townread poorly, but it doesn't matter much.

Also, I kind of know who's decent at recognizing me as town and who's not. You and Equinox have both been pretty good at reading me in the past I think? I actually have been considering you being scum with Nacho as a possibility, though now I'm not sure whether this is some reverse thing where you actually believed that I believed that, but are now saying you don't for the lulz. Ehhhhhh

I'm sorry. :(

SJ, now you've made people think I'm scum!!!!

Ughhhh this is so boring, and the [redacted] discussion, really? Swift Justice, please take me back. I promise I'll be good. If we don't start talking again I'll go insane!!!!

Rift's sudden returned scumread on me is weird.

Shii, that post with the smiley was meant to sound fake (although it essentially wasn't all that fake when it comes down to it), so please don't think I'm scum for that. I was wishing I was town in La-La Land because you were amazingly town Day 1 and I so wanted it to be real. I think that game shows though that I'm by no means averse to calling you town as scum. I'm still not very sure when it comes to you, but I don't think I've seen you as scum, and when that happens I sometimes tend to think that the person in question could do ANYTHING as scum, so that might explain it.

Um, why Mutley?

~~

Don't have much time now, but stuff will be sorted out later.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

I always think you're scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”