Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by Twito »

Amb wrote:I didnt mention modkill at all! And if trying for that is a scum tactic - why would I post it in the thread anyways, when I could just PM the mod with impunity.

My voting you, btw, has more to do with the reasons I listed earlier, not my argument over style of play.
Ah so your voting me aswell?
You must be scum!
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Twito wrote:RR isn't in this game the argument is being held on another game.
Argh... got myself confused about which game I was posting in. Point remains the same though I just really haven't had anything new to add about what is going on.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

Vote:BM
the only reason your defending him is because the three people who voted you are voting for him? Yeah right, your scum.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:29 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Plus you forgot to mention the fact that his comment came in a long post in which i wasnt quoted, nor mentioned in any way. Just a jibe, because he's jealous. :wink:

Amb wrote:
BM you are a moron and non of your logic makes sence.
Degrading other players etc is not on. This is a game, not a chance to insult people. I am contemplating PMing the mod to intervene on this. Mafia can be a very entertaining game, but to call someone a moron because you don't like their logic (even IF their logic is wrong) is (or should be) out of bounds. This is true regardless of how scummy or unscummy BM's role is.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:45 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

#6 Vote Count:

theopor_COD- 8 (Kelly Chen, Twito, DragonsofSummer, scotmany12, Chibo, KaleiÐoscøpe, Cheesefan, OverTheUnder)

Battle Mage- 2 (Riverwind23, Rand Althor)
Twito- 1 (Amb)
Kelly Chen- 1 (theopor_COD)
Cheesefan- 1 (Battle Mage)

Not voting (5): Shamrock, phita23, yellowbounder, water_foul, ~N9V~

10 to lynch.

Please be wary of Rule 8, although I'm not punishing anyone yet.
#greenshirtthursdays
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:25 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Okay been away for a couple of days see my wagon has escalated. I've played pretty foolishly since the start of this day, I posted a pathetic reply to Kelly the other night whilst drunk, I guess it was to try and make it look like I didn't mind being attacked and didn't want to appear over defensive.

Anyhow being as I'm two from the lynch I'll reveal my role, not that it will save me much if people don't believe me, I'm a Vanilla Townie.

Kelly Chen response coming.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:41 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Kelly Chen wrote:It's true that Twito was late on LG, but reading his posts I am inclined to believe that Twito was just being a good townie. Notice that he didn't just hop onto LG, there was clear reason that made him confident about it.

There should be more votes on theopor_COD.
Let me do a post by post recap...

Jan 29:
Hello everyone.

Interesting start.
Feb 1:
Kelly Chen wrote:Question for: theopor_COD

What did you find interesting about this game's start?
Just seems to have provoked plenty of reaction early. Looking at other games this one seems to be lively.
Note lack of content. Note several days' separation.

Feb 8:
Good night on the whole only one down, no serial.

First of all I'm amazed Livingod was a Godfather, complete shambles from his point of view, I'd also be inclined to think a few of his buddies gave him up and jumped on the lynch, just to make themselves look slightly more innocent. However I also think some of those not voting him look pretty sus aswell.

Having looked at the previous day's voting Rand Althor, Scotmany, Phita and Battle Mage worry me the most.

This post from Scot one reason why
Right now, the only vote that I am even considering is the one that my gut is telling me. Even though I know that you will all most likely attack me for this vote simply because I have a gut feeling, I feel it is the right thing to do.
Vote: Twito
I guess I just don't trust you.

However, if more information comes of on livingod being scum, then I am willing to switch.
Just seems like he knows Livingod is scum and votes Twito (due to his gut feeling) but also uses the old willing to switch line if it appears Living appears doomed. As such Vote Scotmany12
Note 1. noting town's good luck, 2. setup speculation (no SK), 3. wishy washy paragraph of suspicions before getting down to it (these are basic scumtells related to looking for stuff to post without actually helping the town or making commitments).

I admit I did #1 myself.

In my humble opinion this case against Scotmany sucks, although it doesn't necessarily mean theopor_COD is scummy. "I'm willing to switch" strikes me more as something that would be said by scum looking to move
to a townie
, not fellow scum. I'd expect scum looking to switch to scum to say "I do think LG is fairly scummy" not "I need to see the case," since this latter just invites more discussion on LG.

Also, there's nothing wrong with voting on gut; his Twito vote certainly wasn't out of nowhere (look at his earlier posts); and so it seems to me unnecessary to look at this Twito vote as a move to save LG or whatever might supposedly help scum.

Feb 8 (response to me saying he was suspicious for not posting day 1):
Apologies for not being much help for the first few days, one I can't get on every day, two the speed of the lynch was quicker than lightning, the guy didn't even have the chance to offer a claim.
making excuses

Feb 8:
Unvote, Vote Battle Mage

If he's not mafia then I think Cheesefan and Kaleidoscope most definately are.
WTF is this???? This is why I first voted theopor_COD, what is this stuff here --^^^ ??

He was also asked about this by Cheesefan, and he hasn't answered.

As before, I find the above scummy because Battle Mage was one of theopor_COD's suspects. And if Cheesefan and Kaleidoscope's pursuit seems scummy to theopor_COD, why in the hell would he want to go along with them?

My theory is that theopor_COD wanted to gently hop from Scotmany to (the more popular) Battle Mage and felt he needed to say something while doing so. What a sneaky guy eh!

Feb 8:
Rand Althor wrote:Well BM deffently deserves a fos:BM, theopor_COD can you give a reason why I worry you?
Just the vote for Riverwind on page five, sometime after the no lynch discussion had expired.

Mind I worry myself most of the time.

As for Scott I think your half hearted vote for Twito same page and then the I'll vote for Livingod if it becomes evident he's for the lynch quote.
Possible scumminess in seeming to undermine his own suggestion that RA was scummy (e.g. "You just worry me because of something that sounds lame now that I say it out loud, and hey I worry myself LOL").

Feb 10:
Scotmany wrote:Um, I honestly had no idea whether or not Livingod was scum or not. I would really like to here why you think I knew that livingod was scum.
Just a gut instinct I guess, your post reeks of wanting to vote Livingod but not because he's your Godfather.
Feb 10:
Scotmany wrote:So as i see it theoper. You are voting for me because of my gut instinct on twito. However, you are voting off of a gut instinct too. Hypocritical, are we?
I wasn't the one who made out I was voting someone on a gut instinct, but would happily jump to another if he looked like being lynched.
I find this response awfully scummy, as Scotmany didn't say anything remotely similar to being happy to jump to LG if it looked like he'd be lynched.

confirm vote theopor_COD

Okay from the top -

Feb 1 - I'm unable to post every day, therefore unable to post vast amounts every day like some people, apologies if it seems I'm lurking I'm not, plus I didn't have much to add to the ongoing discussion. I've read several other games Yakuza being one and this game seemed to have shot out of the blocks. I didn't vote for LG basically because I wasn't online, not saying I would have done if I was because I wasn't sure on him.

Feb 8 - The first part Kelly herself said she did, with regard to amazement at LG being a Godfather, as for vote on Scotmany I looked back over the previous lynch to see if anyone stood out. There may not be much of a case against Scot or Kelly could be defending him by attacking me, however I just found his vote on Twito and subsequent comment with regard to LG scummy.

Feb 8 - As for the switch and subsequent vote for Battle Mage, this was just stupidity, I'll admit that, I guess my vote on Scot was pretty pointless and made an ill thought out comment to switch to BM because others were.

Lastly the vote on Kelly is OMGUS bigstyle, as I say I viewed the thread Saturday night whilst drunk and didn't like being attacked, does anyone town or scum, therefore I voted Kelly because I know she's wrong. However I do think after reflection she's town so
unvote

Last but not least I'm pretty dissapointed with the way I've played the last few days, I can only hope the town take me for who I am and believe me.

As for my wagon plenty of people seem happy to just have jumped on board I suspect two at least as scum.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:54 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

~N9V~, water_foul and Shamrock have 24 hours to pick up their prods before I look for replacements.
#greenshirtthursdays
Riverwind23
Riverwind23
Goon
Riverwind23
Goon
Goon
Location: Yeah it was a tragedy! Could you repeat the question?

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:55 am

Post by Riverwind23 »

sorry for not unvoting.
unvote:BM, Vote:theopor_COD

problem solved.
never survied a game! weee :P
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:23 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Im here, Im having problems with my computer.. It crashed, so I cabn only get on on Mondays-Fridays, for about half an hour. At school that is.

Heh, I want a claim from COD before I hammer him.
Riverwind23
Riverwind23
Goon
Riverwind23
Goon
Goon
Location: Yeah it was a tragedy! Could you repeat the question?

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:31 am

Post by Riverwind23 »

yeah, that would be kinda nice to have.
never survied a game! weee :P
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:12 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Read my second to last post. I've already claimed.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Twito »

~N9V~ wrote:Im here, Im having problems with my computer.. It crashed, so I cabn only get on on Mondays-Fridays, for about half an hour. At school that is.

Heh, I want a claim from COD before I hammer him.
Scummy.
Riverwind23 wrote:yeah, that would be kinda nice to have.
Scummy.

Why? Skimming and willingness to just lynch the one with most votes without reading case againts him or anything.

Unvote
This wagon is too happy.
Next vote must be thinked and my other suspicions reviewed.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Twito »

Vote: DoS

I'm pretty sure about this.
Show

~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:48 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Actually,
Vote: OverTheUnder
for the uncalled-for hammer on livingod. I beleive he is scum, hammering the Godfather, because he knew that he was already screwed. So he decided to make it look like he was town.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:52 am

[quote="Twito]Vote: DoS
I'm pretty sure about this.[/quote]

Could you elaborate on why you are sure I am scum?
-Tyler Durden
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:53 am

Post by Amb »

I wouldnt be upset with a lynch of OverTheUnder either. He was my number two under Twito.

Unvote Twito; Vote OverTheUnder
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:54 am

Post by Twito »

Amb wrote:I wouldnt be upset with a lynch of OverTheUnder either. He was my number two under Twito.

Unvote Twito; Vote OverTheUnder
I was coincidering him for a while but now that you are voting him he has some town points.

DoS is scum guys, really, vote him.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Twito »

DragonsofSummer wrote:[quote="Twito]Vote: DoS
I'm pretty sure about this.
Could you elaborate on why you are sure I am scum?[/quote][/quote]
The way you are following the thread so closely. Right now there being 8 minute difference between this post and the post I voted you. And earlier when you noticed the unvote missing and yet hadn't said anything useful for a good while. You are obviously here and watching and failing to contribute which is absolutely scummy.
Show

Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:10 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

I'd like to know WHO on his wagon theopor_COD thinks might be scum. If he's just assuming there must be scum on him because of the sheer number, it's quite useless to point out...
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:50 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

If I was mafia (Which I'm not) I wouldn't of been the last one to jump onto the bandwagon, I was suspicious of him for 1. Gut instincts, and 2. Because he hopped on a bandwagon himself and then when the bandwagon was on him he started pointing fingers at the people on his bandwagon claiming them scum because they bandwagoned. This was pretty clear to me, so I went ahead and voted for me. If I need to clarify more, let me know.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Amb »

I don't think the case against Theopor_COD is any stronger than anything else at the moment. My vote is cast with the intention of putting pressure on players who in my eyes have a higher probability of being scum.

I wouldnt bother arguing over Twito's sureness of DoS being scum. Im reasonably sure Twito is scum but can't get any traction on it. So hopefully he won't get traction on the things he is pushing as well.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:54 am

So you are saying that having not really added anything since page 10 is a while. I don't understand your claim that I am lurking because I have voice my opinions on everything that I have felt the need to throughout the game and just because the last substance I posted was on page 10 gives you no proof because not a lot has happened that would require me to change my opinions or state additions to them. Of course I am paying close attention to the game as it is important to me, but you have severely unfounded accusations here. Especially the part where you have been suspicious of me for lurking for a while when I posted good content 2 pages ago. That strikes against you as well. Let me reiterate. Nothing really game changing happened on page 11 and so I didn't voice any opinions there. Just because you choose to post in response to basically everything doesn't mean it is everyone's play style.
-Tyler Durden
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:58 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

The reason I chose to vote for Theoper is because once Kelly listed out some reasons he could be scum, he simply responded with a vote for her. Now he may have been drunk, or him saying that at a later time may just be a cover up for his scummy-ness. Also, ~n9v~ didn't read his whole post maybe because he already knows he's scum, or perhaps he is his scum buddy, only time will tell.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by yellowbounder »

~N9V~ wrote:Actually,
Vote: OverTheUnder
for the uncalled-for hammer on livingod. I beleive he is scum, hammering the Godfather, because he knew that he was already screwed. So he decided to make it look like he was town.
This is one of those really annoying WIFOM arugments, not to mention it fails to take into the possibility that OverTheUnder could have just been a townie hammering a godfather.

A Finger of Suspision maybe, but as I've been told, you can't second guess a WIFOM arugment.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”