Micro 200 - Two Chances (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Post by Empking »

Madi's town; no possible reason to play this way as scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:10 am

Post by IceGuy »

Vote Count

DrDolittle (2): Madi, JKMatthews

Xegarus (1): Empking
Empking (1): Xegarus
JKMatthews (1): DrDolittle
Madi (1): Does Bo Know

Not voting (1): Blue Yoshi

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is July 24th, midnight CEST.

Blue Yoshi has been prodded.
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:30 am

Post by JKMatthews »

In post 150, Empking wrote:Madi's town; no possible reason to play this way as scum.
So much WIFOM...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Empking »

In post 152, JKMatthews wrote:
In post 150, Empking wrote:Madi's town; no possible reason to play this way as scum.
So much WIFOM...
Scum don't WIFOM; although I se your point.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Sorry, JK, I missed 143 somehow.

@Emp: no possible reason to play that way as scum...you mean too dumb for scum, basically?
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Empking »

In post 154, Does Bo Know wrote:Sorry, JK, I missed 143 somehow.

@Emp: no possible reason to play that way as scum...you mean too dumb for scum, basically?
No. Keeping quiet does not require brains. They're (unpushed) playing honestly and brashly and that's the town way to play.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Ehhhhhh

Unpushed. Why do you consider Dolittle's pressure on Madi "not pushing?"
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Empking »

Broadly because most of it happened before Dolittle's responded
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by JKMatthews »

Mod, I need replacing

Just got news that a close friend of mine died in hospital yesterday, so naturally MS is going to be low on my list of priorities. Best of luck and enjoy the rest of the game everyone.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by IceGuy »

JKMatthews is being replaced.
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Madi »

Welp. And now the game's dying out. Waiting for JK & BY's replacement to see what they think, I'm very interested in JK's as I read him as villager
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 160, Madi wrote:Welp. And now the game's dying out. Waiting for JK & BY's replacement to see what they think, I'm very interested in JK's as I read him as villager
Got nothing to say about Dr's shity line of thought in 142 or DBK voting you in 148?
:D
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Madi »

In post 161, Xegarus wrote:
In post 160, Madi wrote:Welp. And now the game's dying out. Waiting for JK & BY's replacement to see what they think, I'm very interested in JK's as I read him as villager
Got nothing to say about Dr's shity line of thought in 142 or DBK voting you in 148?
Dr's post is retarded but then again, I find everything he does retarded so it doesn't surprise me one bit.

DBK votes me on the fact that I deflect the whole Maki & Madi thing, however it is true that I don't like my opinion to be confused with someone else's and I don't find it's a valid enough reason to vote someone. But then again, I can see some bussing incoming between DBK & DrDolittle. DBK has been playing on the safe side all game long, never trying to get someone voted out or anything and even though he replies pretty often giving arguments, he's never ever trying to get people to vote with him on someone. Feels like he's fence sitting.

-M
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

hurr durr. ^ did you know know that scum had day talk? Cause that some fucking news to me.
"I don't like my opinion to be confused with someone else's "
Why the fuck are you playing a hydra then?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 163, DrDolittle wrote:did you know know that scum had day talk? Cause that some fucking news to me.
So? That's your own fault.

In post 163, DrDolittle wrote:"I don't like my opinion to be confused with someone else's "
Holy shit, something we can agree on.
:D
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Madi »

In post 164, Xegarus wrote:
In post 163, DrDolittle wrote:"I don't like my opinion to be confused with someone else's "
Holy shit, something we can agree on.
I do discuss few things with my hydra partner and the reason I played one on the first place is to see how it would work out with him & whether I like it or not. However , you don't go forming an argument against my opinion using something someone else said, doesn't make sense. But k, feel free to compare our posts, won't sign them anymore :')

Yes I did know scum had day talk, anyone that pays attention woulda seen it. It's not my fault if you can't notice something as simple as that lol
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

@Empking: Actually, if you could, go ahead and ISO Dolittle and Madi side-by-side, and start from . That's where I first see Dolittle pushing at Madi. Before that, Madi's statements of honesty are like 70% hydra problems, and I don't see any, brash moves. After 123, and continuing from that, Madi's been much more brash, even going as far as calling Dolittle names for his flawed logic or whatever. Madi hasn't given reasons as to why Dolittle is
scum

I'd like to direct people to this post:
In post 128, Madi wrote:I don't want to vote anyone else without consulting my other hydra head (aside from the RVS vote I did), also while yes, I do consider you more scummy than most people out there,
so long as I don't find any good proof of you being Mafia, I have no reason to put up a vote on you.
+ You confuse Shadi's points with mine, get your facts straight and start analysing us as different people as we haven't been talking at all about this game yet. Also you're getting on my nerves for being stupid.

- Maki.
And then to this one, mere posts later, with
no reason or any good proof of Dolittle being Mafia
:
In post 132, Madi wrote:You want me to scum hunt ?
VOTE: DrDolittle

kthx
Continues to only talk about Madi and Maki differences, has yet to post any real reasons DrDolittle would be scum. So far he's only called his logic weak and stupid. Scum scum scum, needs to die, etc. I don't see why a frustrated townie would be acting this way; I feel like a frustrated townie would at least try to point out scum tells,
even silly tells
, but nope. He's not even putting in that effort.

---
In post 162, Madi wrote:DBK votes me on the fact that I deflect the whole Maki & Madi thing, however it is true that I don't like my opinion to be confused with someone else's and I don't find it's a valid enough reason to vote someone.
But then again, I can see some bussing incoming between DBK & DrDolittle.
DBK has been playing on the safe side all game long, never trying to get someone voted out or anything and even though he replies pretty often giving arguments, he's never ever trying to get people to vote with him on someone. Feels like he's fence sitting.

-M
Explain where you get your logic in the bolded statement.

Italicized...huh? I've been trying to say why people have been scum all game. Just because I don't say "Hey, everyone vote this guy!" doesn't mean I don't believe it or that I'm not sure about a read. I think your opinion on me right now is more fencesitting than I've ever done this game. How do you feel about that?

Also, I'm not voting you because of your hydra confusion. I'm voting you because you were seriously more worried about straightening up your hydra confusion, and DrDolittle being "stupid," than, you know, actually scumhunting.

---

Finally, just the way Dolittle's been confused about scum daytalk makes him much more townie to me. It looks honest enough not to be faked, IMO.

Towniest to Scummiest:

JKMatthews (vote for Dolittle felt wrong in the gut, but otherwise still get townish vibes)
DrDolittle
Xegarus
Blue Yoshi
Empking*
Madi

*I also think that if Madi is confirmed scum, Empking probably isn't aligned with Madi. I feel like Madi would've jumped onto the Xegarus wagon if he and Emp were on the same team.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by Empking »

Yeah, If anything Madi was less brash after the push.
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Post by Madi »

So far Dr.Dolittle also stands out to me (Shadi).

I am somewhat able to relate to #134 and I think Dr.Dolittle is trying too hard to lead us astray. Despite my other hydra head's weird approach I can agree to the ending result of it and I'll currently keep my vote where it is.

- Shadi

I also think DBK is town, he seems to be hunting several reactions in a good way and putting pressure when he finds out someone did a boo boo and not too quickly but with thought given to his points.
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Post by Madi »

Well move that - Shadi down a bit.
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Post by Madi »

And whoever asked for an avatar done, this is a combination of the two prettiest people alive.

- Shadi
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by Madi »

See, suck it up, my hydra head agrees. Even though I shit talk him (He deserves it, he got on my nerves), you can't disagree his behaviour of the "I'll follow Emp early game for no reason at all, he stands out as town after 40 posts where the 5 posts of Empking have no signs of him showing up as town" is bullshit. HOW CAN YOU SAY someone knows what he's doing and is 100% safe after a mere 7 posts where Emp gives close to no reason as to WHY he voted Xeg other than "disliking his posts".

If anything, it feels like Dr was fence sitting, then thought it'd be a good idea to follow Emp, for what reason ? None at all, he had given out no valid reasons back then.

Look post #68, He agrees with Emp, but he says before that that he was sheeping, then claims he's not sheeping anymore and agrees with Empking's reasoning (which to be honest, was non existant)

He then comes with this :
In post 110, DrDolittle wrote:Actually the fact that no one is jumping is making me more convinced of Xegscum (rather than empking's arguements).
So basically , if people disagree with his crappy reasoning (which once agains goes from the point Emp knows what he's doing so he's sheeping), then Xeg is surely scum, how does that make any sense ? We basically had no reason to vote Xeg as there was nothing showing him out as scum (and still nothing showing it out)

Afterwards, he goes voting someone for knowing the SCUMS HAD DAYTALK??? How does that make any fucking sense at all, either he's a retarded townie or a retarded mafia, for me he's the retarded mafia.

I think you know who I am.

-M (in case u didn't know hi)

P-Edit : wtf is that avatar LOL
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:47 am

Post by DrDolittle »

No shit Dr.Do stands out.
“ trying too hard to lead us astray”
Where?
" He agrees with Emp, but he says before that that he was sheeping, then claims he's not sheeping anymore and agrees with Empking's reasoning"
"he goes voting someone for knowing the SCUMS HAD DAYTALK"
What is the scum motivation?

Calling someone retarded and stupid over and over again is not going to convince anyone. That's why you're not dead yet.
Madi
Madi
Townie
Madi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:07 am

Post by Madi »

In post 172, DrDolittle wrote:No shit Dr.Do stands out.
“ trying too hard to lead us astray”
Where?
Let's see...

EVERYWHERE!
[/quote]

Rest I cannot answer as it was either not directed to me and/or directed to my other hydra head. I assume?

- Shadi
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:28 am

Post by IceGuy »

Blue Yoshi is being replaced.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”